[Turning You] On!

بواسطة Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... المزيد

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 20

26.2K 323 33
بواسطة Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

SUPPORT... IT'S IN THE WATTY'S

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck It (I Don't want You Back) - Eamon

 Chapter 20

Brielle

I called Terry for the hundredth time that night. He wasn’t answering any of my phone calls or responding to any of texts. He completely ignored me at school and it was like Déjà vu. I had to say I couldn’t blame him. I had slept with another guy and girl. It was the perfect way to crush any guy’s ego, but to be honest I didn’t think that Terry’s ego was shattered at all. I had hurt him and I knew it and I felt so bad about it and I wanted to take it all back. I knew it was wrong. I know that I shouldn’t have done it. I was just so over him at that moment because he was ignoring me and wouldn’t talk to me just because I had gone out to dinner with his mom.

I felt depleted. I missed him so much. My body craved for his. My mouth longed for the touch of his lips. My heart ached to be reunited with him. It was heartbreaking, because I knew Terry. I knew how stubborn he could be and I knew that it was hard for him to forgive. I had witnessed it on numerous occasions. With his mother, with me when I left and when I went out to dinner with her.

I sighed and fell back on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I checked my phone anticipating a message or call from him, but I knew that one would not show. I most likely would have to face the fact that Terry and I were over, but that didn’t mean that I was going to give up. I was in love with Terry. I couldn’t give up.

I chuckled lightly remembering when he first got here. I was the girl that had swore off dating guys forever and here he comes and just sweeps me off my feet like I was lighter than a feather. I felt the hot tears sting my cheeks as they fell from my eyes. I missed him so much. I was so worried about him hurting me and just wanting me for sex when in the end I hurt him.

I was a whore, I deserved the treatment Terry was giving me. I probably deserved worst. I could only hope for the best; that Terry would put this behind him and forgive me, but I had to prepare my heart for the worst. Terry may never speak to me again.

I made my way into the lunchroom. I stood in line and purchased a chicken wrap and a soda. I headed over to my table. Some girl was in my seat and all over Terry whispering in his ear. Really? Since our public fight and since Terry publicly dumped me girls had been all over Terry. They were everywhere and coming from left and right like roaches.  Either I hadn’t noticed before or these girl’s were just glad to have me out of the way. Either way, I didn’t like it. I mean I know it wasn’t my place, but…fuck that it was my place. I still cared for Terry and I didn’t want girls all over him and I definitely didn’t want him entertaining them with any ideas.

I walked over to the table and stood my ground. “You’re in my seat and I would appreciate it if you would leave.” I said with attitude. The girl looked up at me and rolled her eyes, but proceeded to rise.

“Can I still come over tonight?” She directed at Terry. What? She was not going over his house. I would make sure of that.

“No you can’t” I replied for him. He looked up at me.

“I was talking to Terry,” The girl stated.

“Yea you can, I’ll see you later,” Terry said speaking before I could get another word out. The girl walked away before giving me a look. I sat down in my seat.

“Terry?”

“What?” He answered bored.

“Can we talk?”

“No,”

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to Brielle.” He said sternly. I sighed.

“We need to talk.”

“No we don’t.”

“I’m sorry.” He said nothing and continued eating on his food. At that moment Jace and Clary arrived at the table.

“Hey,” They said simultaneously.

“Hey,” I replied.

“What’s up,” Terry greeted.

“So…..” Jace began. Terry looked up at him and laughed, but I saw nothing funny.

“Brielle will you come to the bathroom with me?” Clary asked.

“Yea,” I replied rising from my seat. I followed her out the lunchroom.

“Brielle what happened? I tried to give you some time, but you and Terry are acting like…I don’t know, but it’s not normal. It’s worse than last time.”

“I fucked up,” I said.

“So it’s true.”

“I don’t know what to do Clary,” I said as the tears spilled.” He won’t talk to me and he’s moving on to other girls.” I sighed feeling defeated.

“Hey, everything’s going to be okay.” She said pulling me into a hug. “I’ll tell Jace to talk to him.”

“It won’t do any good. I know Terry and he’s so stubborn and strong-willed.”

“I’ll still tell Jace to talk to him.” She said. I pulled away from her and wiped my face.

“Why Brielle? I mean I thought you hated him.”

“It just happened. I feel so stupid. I went over to Ally’s because I was mad that Terry wasn’t talking to me and we were drinking and Josh came over and I feel so degraded. I shouldn’t have done it.” I told her. She wiped under my eyes.

“It’s ok. Get yourself together. Don’t let Terry see you down okay. Let him know you’re strong and don’t give up Brielle. Terry cares about you.” She pep talked.

“Okay,” I said inhaling a deep breath,

“You ready to head back out.”

“Yea,” I responded looking in the mirror to make sure you couldn’t see the effects of me crying.

“Let’s go,” We made it back to the table and all conversation between Jace and Terry ceased. It was obvious that they were talking about me. I ignored it though and continued to eat my meal.

I made my way out to the parking lot and got in my car. I was glad that it was the end of the day, but my day wasn’t yet complete by any means. I made my way out of the parking lot and headed for Terry’s place. I pulled into the driveway and was glad to see that Mr. C was home and Terry wasn’t yet. I got out the car and went and knocked on the door.

“Hey Brielle,” He greeted.

“Hey Mr. C, how have you been?”

“Good and you? I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“I’m good, hopefully we will start seeing each other more.” I told him. “ I’m going to go upstairs and wait for Terry,” I told him.

“Alright,” I made my way upstairs and went and sat down on Terry’s bed. I probably seemed like a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend, but I wasn’t. I just wanted to get my guy back. I wondered if that’s how all crazy ex-girlfriends pictured themselves.

I sat and waited until Terry got home. He emerged into the room with the chick who was sitting in my seat earlier at the lunch table. I wasn’t about to let Terry do anything with her.

“What are you doing here?” Terry asked.

“I came to see you.” I replied.

“Well you saw me now you can see yourself out.” He responded. Damn he was cold.

‘I’m not leaving until we talk Terry, so tell blondie to leave.”

“It’s Erica.”

“Whatever,” I snapped.

“Brielle get the fuck out my house.” He said raising his voice. I relaxed onto his bed showing him that I wasn’t leaving. He inhaled a deep breath.

“Brielle…”

“Terry stop just talk to me.” I snapped.

“About what?” He yelled

“Us,” I barely got out.

“Erica can you leave?”

“What? Terry,” She began.

“Please.” He said. She scoffed and then turned on her heels leaving. Terry begun speaking after he heard the door shut downstairs.

“Brielle get one thing straight! There is no us and you don’t need to come to my house again unannounced.” He said in a low menacing voice.

“I know you care about me Terry.”

“And what? That doesn’t mean shit now!” He shouted.

“Terry…” I began.

“I fucking asked you if there was anything else you needed to tell me. You had the chance to clear everything up and you lied directly to my fucking face. Get the fuck out my house Brielle.”

“I’m sorry Terry, but please don’t.”

“You need to leave,” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bed. He proceeded to walk out the room with his grip still around my arm.

“Terry stop,”  He continued to drag me out and down the stairs. We reached the bottom and I began pushing him away.

“Get off me Terry,” I said slapping him. I could see his jaw tense and he had anger written all over his face.

“Leave,” He said menacingly.

“I’m not leaving Terry.” He went to grab my arm again but I pushed him away and in return he pushed me against the wall. I swear my heartbeat went into overdrive from fear. Terry wouldn’t lay his hands on me. Would he?

“Hey, hey, Terry calm down,” Mr. C intervened pulling Terry away from me immediately.

“Brielle maybe you should leave.”Mr. C directed at me. Terry was angry as hell. I didn’t mean to make him feel that way I just wanted him to talk to me. I wanted him to know that I was truly sorry.

“I sorry Terry, I really am. I know it was wrong and stupid.” I said before following Mr. C’s advice and leaving.

Terry

“Terry what happened?” My Dad asked me a few minutes after Brielle left.

“Nothing,” I said as I prepared to head upstairs.

“Terry something happened to get you that mad. That wasn’t you. You never get like that.”

“And how would you know?” I retorted.

“What do you mean how would I know. I’m your Dad.”

“You sure as hell haven’t been acting like it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Why are you kissing her ass? Stop riding her fucking dick!” I said out of anger.

“Look Terry,” He said in a calm but angry voice. “First of all I’m your father. I fucking raised you! Don’t you ever talk to me like that. Don’t worry about me and your mom. Maybe you would know more if you decided to accept her in your life.” I said nothing in response. I just stood there. He was right. I shouldn’t have spoken to him like that.

“Come here son,” He said pulling me into a hug. “I love you. Don’t forget that. No one comes between me and you. Remember that?”

“Yea Dad. I love you too. I’m sorry” I said hugging him back.

“I’ll pull out a 12 pack of beer and order some pizza.” He said. I laughed.

“Sounds great,”

I sipped on my fourth beer and chewed on my picked off pepperoni from my third slice of pizza popping them into my mouth. I was starting to feel the buzzing effects of the beer as me and my Dad just sat there in silence. He knew what he was doing and it had worked.

“She cheated on me.” I confessed.

“Brielle?” I nodded. “With a girl?” I nodded once again. “Terry just ask to join.”

“And a guy.” I added.

“Oh,” He seemed at a loss for words himself. “Are you sure?” He questioned.

“Yup, She didn’t deny it.”

“Damn, Terry look I know you care about Brielle.”

“I did more than care for her.” I simply stated.

“Brielle’s a nice girl. Maybe you should talk to her. Maybe she can explain.”

“There’s nothing to explain Dad. She fucked some other guy.”

“I get that but… “

“But what?”

“I don’t know Terry,”

“Fuck my problems! What’s going on with you and the cute blonde?” I asked.

“Who Chelsea?” I nodded. “We did the nasty that’s about it.” He stated. I laughed.

“Really ? The nasty Dad?”

“What do you want me to say? We fucked Terry.” He said laughing.

“Much better Dad.”

“It doesn’t seem right talking like that with you.”

“Look at you trying to be the role model.” He laughed popping open another drink.

“I’m the perfect role model.” He said sipping on his beer.

“Yea Dad you keep believing that, but I have to say that you did a damn good job of raising me.”

“Thanks son! So what are you going to do about you and Brielle?”

“What do you mean? We’re done!” I told him.

“I don’t think you really want that.”

“Well you’re thinking wrong. We’re over! If anything we are just going to do the nasty and be done.” I said mimicking him.

“Really? They nasty?” He replied mocking me like I did him.

“We are just going to fuck Dad.” I corrected. He laughed.

“Alright,”

“Alright what?”

“Nothing just alright.” I looked at him before grabbing my fifth beer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
248K 3.7K 8
Josie Stevens moves out of the dormitory and into her first apartment to start off her second year of college. She and her roommate find themselves l...
1.4K 44 35
Brielle is starting her first year of college trying to move on from her past by not trusting anyone. But what happens when she meets Jay, the type o...
135K 4.3K 30
Olivia Brooks was a normal girl. She was in the middle of the social ladder and had a bunch of good friends. Her only problem was the huge crush she...