My bad boy.

Galing kay Meg1323

MY BAD BOY Taylor Smith is your typical good girl: Smart, polite, gets along with almost every body at schoo... Higit pa

My bad boy. [Book 1]
[1] Partners
[2] Invitation
[3 pt: 1] hideout; football game.
[3 pt: 2] Party
[4] Dinner
[5] Beach Day
[6] Sam's Place.
[7] Going Out With Ryder
[8] 21 Questions
[9] Babysitting
[10] Zoo
[11] Taylor's Story
[12] Water Park.
Authors Note.
[13] Taken
[14] Finding Taylor
[15] Fight
[16] Hospital
[17] New Neighbor
[18] Movie Night.
[19] Fair
[20] Back To School
[21] Handing out flyers
[22] Date Night
[23] Sleep over; part 1.
[24] Truth or Dare.
[25] Skip Day
[26] Sneaking In
[27] Championship Part 1
[28] Party. Part 2
[30] We Meet Again.
Important!

[29] Spending The Day With Colton.

2.8K 81 0
Galing kay Meg1323

Colton's POV:

As I looked at Taylor passed out on my bed it made me wonder how much she drank, and why she was running.

I jumped when she started screaming. I didn't know what the hell was wrong so I shook her trying to get her up. She wouldn't quit screaming.

"Taylor! Taylor! Calm down, it's just a dream!" I yelled. Her breathing became heavy as she opened her eyes.

She for some unknown reason pulled me into a hug when she found out it was me. I slowly put my arms around her rocking her as she silently cried.

"Taylor are you okay?" She looked up at me. Her last nights make-up was smeared but I did change her into my cloths so she would be at least a little bit more comfortable.

"Oh my god, this is embarrassing." She said letting go of me and getting up. She started to fall but I caught her just in time before her face met the floor.

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay?" I asked her once again.

"No. My head hurts like a mother fucking bitch. I had this horrible graphic dream of me getting killed, and my stomach is killing me." She said as I sat her back down onto my bed.

"You want anything to eat?" I asked her. She nodded, "That would be delightful."

"Anything specific?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Alright, I'll be right back then."

I walked out of my room shutting the door behind me.

Thinking about last night- I was drunk, but I only remember watching Taylor run away from something that wasn't chasing her.

I walked Into the kitchen and saw my mother reading the newspaper.

"Please tell me that scream I heard wasn't because of-"

"No mom no. It's Taylor."

"You and Taylor? Honey are you using protection?" My mother embarrassingly asked. I sighed, "Mom first of all- Taylor woke up screaming from a nightmare, second of all- yes I am. And finally- I'm not nor never having this conversation with you." I said as yes I put in four pieces of pizza into the microwave. I mean it is almost lunch.

"Alright, alright." Mom said putting her hands up in surrender.

"I'll be up stairs, taking care of Taylor." That came wired coming out of my mouth but at the same time it felt right.

"Hey Colton?" Mom said stopping me. I turned back and faced her.

"Hmm?"

Mom shook her head, "I know you guys are friends, but just keep her close, you need someone like her." It feels like I just got my mothers blessing like If I wanted to marry her. But mom was right, after Monica... I needed someone like Taylor to help me, and become close again.

"I will mom... I will." I said turning back around and heading back to my room.

I thought a lot about it. Yes, I am a player. I do a lot of one night stands, but that was after Monica. But now that I have Taylor in my life maybe I shouldn't be so difficult on the girl and maybe for once show her my other side: my loving, caring, non-badass side; I do have one of those.

I walked back into the room and saw Taylor passed out again. I chuckled and put the pizza down. If she didn't wake up soon then the pizza would get cold again.

I sat down on my desk chair and looked at Taylor. She seemed so peaceful while she was sleeping.

Taylor's POV:

After sleeping for what seemed I was sleeping for hours I finally decided to wake up. I looked around my surroundings and remembered that I was in Colton's room. Which there was Colton playing on his phone.

"I'm up, sorry." I for some reason apologized.

Colton's head snapped up when he heard me speak.

"It's alright, how are you?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I think I slept away my hangover but my stomach is still hurting." I couldn't tell if it was cramps or if I was just hungry. Maybe both...

"Here, I brought up done pizza. It might be cold but it's pizza and food." He said handing me the plate of cheese and pepperoni pizza.

"So, your not hanging out with Ashley today?" I questioned as I took a bite of a slice of cheese pizza.

Colton shook his head, "Nah I have better plans." I know those better plans couldn't be with me but I had this slight feeling that it was.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked him.

"Umm... About 1:30pm." Colton said looking at the time on his phone.

"Crap, my mom must be worried sick about me." I said. I mean I already know I am grounded since I went to a party again and got drunk when she said I couldn't go to another party.

"Nah, I called her earlier and told her you were spending the day with the coolest guy in town." Colton smirked.

"Still a cocky son of a bitch, but thank you." I chuckled.

"You're welcome, nerd."

"Nerd? I am no where near a nerd." I protested.

"Yeah you are. You turn in everything on time- you're practically a straight A student, and almost every time I see you when we have free time in class your reading a book." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't think nerds go to parties and get drunk. I'm not a nerd." I hissed.

Colton put his hands up in surrender,

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry...." *cough* nerd *cough* came out of his mouth.

I decided just to ignore it.

I looked down and grabbed another slice of pizza once I finished my first one. Yes everyone I am a slow eater.

Soon I realized I wasn't in last nights dress I was in comfortable cloths, and they weren't just any cloths, they were Colton's...

"Colton, did you change me?" I asked suddenly unconscious of my body. Colton probably have seen prettier girls bodies and he saw mine and probably thought of that I didn't compare to any other girls he's slept with.

"Yes, you just looked uncomfortable so I changed you. But don't worry, I didn't atempt about trying anything, although I was thinking about it." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him which hit him square in the face. I smirked proudly of my amazing throwing skills,

"You did not just throw that pillow at me." Colton said rubbing his nose.

I nodded and kept my smirk on my face as I said, "Oh but Colton, I did."

"You have five seconds to run, or else." Colton said.

"Or else what?"

"You will just have to find out if you don't run before the five seconds are up." Colton said.

"Five..." He's serious about this.

"Four..." I put the pizza plate besides me.

"Three..." I scrambled up from my spot making a bolt to the door.

"Two..." I opened the door and ran full speed out of his room, down the long hallway, and turned right to a flight of stairs.

"You can run Taylor, but you can't hide!" Colton yelled. I heard loud footsteps coming in my direction and I finally moved my feet quickly down the stairs.

I ran past the living room which the tv was on and Colton's mother was watching tv. She looked around her shoulder, spotting me.

"Hey Taylor." She smiled.

"Taylor!!" Colton yelled.

"Hey, I gotta run." I said then running away into the kitchen.

But I stopped as soon as I saw Andrew standing out sides Colton's window, just blankly staring at me with a evil grin on his face.

My whole body went numb. I didn't understand why I was seeing Andrew's ghost or something. He is dead so he might be haunting me...

He still wore the same cloths he wore the last day I saw him which was when he got shot- blue ripped up jeans, a dark blue button up shirt, with a dark grey heavy jacket and black biker boots. Yeah, Andrew never had the best since of fashion.

"Gotcha." I heard Colton say, then he wrapped his two strong arms around me.

"You alright?" He asked.

I was silent still looking at Andrew. We were just having this staring contest.

"C'mon, let's watch a movie." Colton said. I blinked and Andrew was gone. I gulped and nodded, maybe a movie is what I needed.

--

I walked home at 8:45pm. Colton's was fun. We just ate, talked, and watched four movies. I picked out two and he picked out the other two.

As I opened the door to my house I heard my mothers voice in the kitchen. She must be on the phone.

I slowly walked in because I am scared on what she's going to say to me.

"I'll call you back Linda." Mom said, then she hung up the phone.

"Taylor Nicole, where the hell have you been all day?!" Mom half yelled.

"W-with Colton." I said. Yes I am scared of my own mother, but when she's mad all hell breaks loose.

"Did you go to that party last night?" Mom asked.

Well there's no reason to lie so I said the truth.

"Yes."

"You're grounded."

"Kinda figured." I breathed.

"I told you the last party you went to was fine, but I told you not to go to another one." She scolded.

"I'm sorry for trying to live my high school year too the fullest." I mumbled which I knew she heard.

"Three weeks, your grounded. School, home, and homework." Mom said.

"That is so not fair, but okay." I said as I turned away from her. I was tired enough as it is so I just walked up stairs to go get ready for bed.

Grounded.... Great!

A/N:

Here's chapter 29! I'm so sorry about not updating, I've been busy and the truth is this kinda slipped out of my mind, and I've had writers block on this chapter for awhile as well so that's another reason.

This one is a long chapter, but I hope it was worth the wait.

Only one more chapter in this book and I start book two! I know I could just continue writing in this book, but I made my decision on doing a second book.

Well I believe that's all for now. Sorry if there is so many mistakes in this story, when I am done I will have to edit it before I go onto writing book 2.

Until next chapter:
Read, comment, and vote!

Thanks,
Meg :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

454K 10.3K 36
Every girl should have their best guy friend take her virginity. At least, that's what I think. Yes, I'm that girl. That weird girl that always ask...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
1.5M 53.2K 112
I anticipated every breath, and every word. Each day, you could only take an uneducated guess at what he would say. What he would do. My heart tremor...
1.7K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...