Protective Bully~...

By JiminsMulk

y/n: he hates me, I don't know why. Yoongi: I adore her, she just doesn't know it. He is a spoiled filthy ric... More

the characters.
O N E
T W O/두/μƒˆλ‘œμš΄ μ†Œλ…„
T H R E E/μ„Έ/μƒμ²˜
F O U R/λ„€κ°€ μ‹«μ–΄
Pretty hurts// 여보 μ•„νŒŒ
S E V E N
E I G H T/anger
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
THIRTEEN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
T W E N T Y T W O
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWNETY SEVEN
TWenty NINE
THiRty
THrity One
ThiRty Two
ThIrty ThrRee
Love you

TWENTY EIGHT

21.7K 674 556
By JiminsMulk

Yoongi's POV...

I walk out leaving jungkook and y/n slamming the door.

"AISH!" I yell as I slam my car door shut.

"I hate you jungkook I swear to god one day-" I stop myself.

"No, calm down yoongi, if you're going to be y/n's boyfriend you have to put  up with jungkook"

I sigh as I stop at a red light maybe I should message her.

I look around for my phone but can't find it "DANG IT I knew I left something!" I yell.

It's alright maybe jungkook will leave and I can see y/n alone....I probably shouldn't Have left her.

I begin making my way to turn around.

(Jungkooks right, I don't deserve her. I know I don't deserve her I've treated her like Trash)

Before I know it I get in front of her house.

I knock on the door a few times but no answer..."y/n??" I yell slightly.

"Aish this girl!" I say under my breath.

"Maybe she's showering"

I put my hand on the door knob and twist it "well it's open...tsk, tsk, tsk, I swear this girl needs to lock her door before a robber comes in!!"

I enter her home but still don't see her.

"Definitely taking a shower"

Now where the heck is my phone? I look everywhere but still can't find it.
"Y/n!!!" I begin yelling her name out but still no answer.
I head upstairs and find her room and enter it. (I don't hear water running? I swear if she's at Jungkooks house I'm really going to l-)

My thoughts cut off right there.

"I-is that? No, it can't she wouldn't~"

I scratch the back of my head "oh my god."

I slowly feel tears dripping down my cheeks.

(She wouldn't do this, she isn't that kind of girl.)

I see Jungkook push her on the bed and her taking his shirt off.

"WHAT THE HECK??" I yell kicking the chair next to me.

"She's cheating on me!!" I yell

(Why am I crying?)

I see perfect view of y/n and jungkook kissing from her window into his.

I drop to my knees "how could she. I gave my heart out to her and she does this to me?"

Tears come out of my eyes making everything blurry.

Flashback, ten years ago. 8yrs old.

3AM I wake up from sleeping when I hear shuffles in the living room.

I was thirsty anyways so I got up to get a drink.

"Appa!! You're home!" I say running up to him and hug him

"Yahh get off!" He says forcefully pushing me off making me fall to the ground.

I begin crying

Dad furrows his eyebrows
"YAH! You're a boy boys don't cry! Toughen up kid!" He yells slurring his words

He bends down grabbing the collar of my shirt pulling me up "stop crying baby! Be a man!" He says harshly.

I quickly wipe my tears "I'll teach you right now" He says stumbling around the room.

He takes a punch at my stomach "AH!!" I yell holding it.

"weak!" He yells.

"BE A MAN!" He says once again.

"Appa please stop!" I plead when he begins to punch and kick me.

"You're an embarrassment to this family my failure of a son!" He yells.

"STOP CRYING BOYS DONT CRY!" He yells over and over again

After that I remember darkness taking over

And waking up in a whole other home.
Five years later...13yrs old

My mom left my dad and started her own business but I still have to learn to live alone by myself.

"Eomma! I made the basketball team!" I say excited showing her the schedule.

As I look at her i see her attention is on the computer instead.

"Eomma! Did you see??" I say shoving it more.

"YAH, not now yoongi im working!" She says.

"you're always working!!" I whine

She continues typing but stops

"you better quit that useless team, you don't have time for sports!" She lectures.

"Plea-" she cuts me off "no you're quitting the team tomorrow no buts!" She says then soon types again.

"Fine-"

Few hours later....

I'm sitting down eating food when I see my mom rushing with her keys and purse with a suitcase.

"where are you going?" I ask.

"Japan! It's for work! Don't worry the maids will take care of everything!" She says leaving without even saying good bye.

"Eomma!?" I say as the door shuts.

I sigh setting my head on my hand.

"Why does she never speak to me"

3 years...16yrs
(I've learned to live on my own with only maids around, my mom never comes home now that she lives in China)

The older I get the closer I get to being president of her company....

"Master yoongi...we got some bad news!" The butler says.

"What?" I answer sitting on the couch.

"This morning we found your puppy...he's been sick for quite some time-" he begins trailing off.

(Please tell me hes okay)

"He uh- passed away...last night" he says.

(No, no, no!!)

I take a few breath..."yes sir..." I say holding back my tears as much as possible.

(Boys don't cry....)

Today~

I get myself off the floor wiping my tears
"I can't be crying over her why cant I stop!!!"

I run downstairs finding my phone on the floor under the table.

I grab my phone and leave quickly.

"Dang it yoongi stop crying" I yell at myself.

Once I make it home I walk inside "hello master yoong-" I cut her off by yelling in her face

"DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN YOURE FIRED!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I walk passed her going upstairs to my room.

YALLL!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR TXT AAAHH

I HOPE I CAN GET CLOSE EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE P1 I HOPE I CAN BE CLOSE ENOIGH TO TO SEE THEM

IM GONMA LEGIT CRY ITS IN ONE WEEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
5.2K 272 29
Taylor Hawkins. Add a dead dad, drug addicted mom, and a mystery boy who cares and you might, just might, get a love story.
109K 4.5K 42
Wouldn't it be a perfect crime if I stole your heart and you stole mine? #COMPLETED.