My Step Brothers Keeper (Larr...

Par booandhazzababe

Description in Intro Larry Styles Romance Plus

My Step Brothers Keeper (Larry Stylinson AU)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Final Chapter 32
Epilogue
SECOND BOOK
News
Sneak Peak

Chapter 30

66.7K 1.9K 10K
Par booandhazzababe

"A-Are you bullshitting me?"

Louis half glared at his older step brother and crossed his arms, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Unbelievable"

"No, no, no, im serious!"

"What are you serious about?"

"Louis, be mine. I want you to be.....officially mine. I want you all to myself."

"Well isn't that greedy"

Louis raised his eyebrows at Harry and the older boy frowned, figuring what Louis meant to say was no but was trying to break the news in the nicest way.

Harry dropped his head and sighed, feeling stupid at the possibility his step brother would want anything to do with him, after all the things he had done and the way he had objectified him every chance he was given.

The boy grew confused when small little giggles echoed through his ears, Louis to be precise and felt mocked being laughed at. He raised his head and was met with the sight of his step brother wiping away his previous dried up tears and nodding his head, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny how you think I said No."

Louis winked at Harry and that was all it took for the older boy to come to his senses and break out into a wild, human sized puppy. Harry's face broke out into a huge grin and without second thought, tackled Louis.

The younger boy squealed as he suddenly was being hovered over and pinned down the ground by his step brother who was now smiling like an idiot.(A/N: Bottom Picture on Book Cover :))

"You little....are you serious?"

"Depends on what you're talking about.

Louis smiled up at Harry amused and the older boy wanted to scream

"You know, you aren't really helping. I'm trying really hard not to disappoint you, but I'm fumbling because your beauty is distracting."

Harry licked his lips and watched as the smaller boy's cheeks turned full on rose red. Out of the blue, the younger boy bursted out in a fit of giggles and nodded his head, deciding what he was doing wasn't worth it anymore.

"Yes. Yes Harry...I mean...Yes boyfriend."

Louis smirked and Harry was gone. Closing the gap between the two, Harry wrapped his whole body around Louis and began to cheer, Louis startled by the way they were rolling around the park grass with no care in the world.

"YESSSSSSSSSS! YOU'RE FINALLY MINE YOU'RE FINALLY MINE. I WON. YOU'RE MINE. YOURE MY BABY. YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOURE MINE."

Louis laughed in joy and surprised with the older boys excitement. Harry got up off the floor and brought along Louis, who had his arms and legs wrapped around his step brothers chest and neck.

Harry twirled the boy around in his hold and pressed a million kisses to the younger boys neck, cheeks, forehead, and lips repeatedly, not stopping and enjoying the sound of Louis laughter in his ears and pleas to stop.

He didn't care at that moment who was around or if they were showing too much display of affection in public. He twirled the boy around a couple of more times before pressing him against the tree trunk and looking straight into his eyes with so much admiration he was sure Louis could feel it too.

"I've been lost at sea since the first day i saw you're pretty little eyes, Blue."

Louis breath hitched as Harry pressed both their lips together and answered more questions that he could ask with the one simple, gentle kiss.

"I promise to take care of you, hold you, help you, defend you, protect you, and just be there for you every time when you need me to."

"I know, I believe you."

Louis smiled and pressed his lips against Harry's.

"You're mines to keep, blue."

"I'm yours to keep, Hazza."

"Forever?"

"Always."

********

The air around the two boys after Monday afternoon finally untensed, and in Louis and Harry's mental calendar, May 17th would be a day well remembered.

Despite Anne's disappointed speech on how neither of them would he excused on their act of ditching school, the boys were happy and agreed to do as many chores as given as punishment.

The following days were filled with tedious tasks of mowing the lawn, cleaning the restroom, kitchen, living room, taking out the trash, or simple vacuuming or sweeping. Despite the work, neither boys complained since they did it together and rewarded each other in other ways when they were done that sometimes required a re cleaning of the restroom or closet, but....that was none of Anne's business.

School wise, Louis rescheduled another meeting with Niall to discuss where they stood and agreed to remain friends, despite the bloody nose given to the blonde haired boy the second He began to talk by Harry, which he justified by "This is for making him cry, arsehole."

Although Louis was friends with Niall,

Niall hated Harry.

and

Harry hated Niall.

Louis tried desperately to make a truce but neither boy complied and decided it would be better if they weren't in each others company and that was that.

Harry tried to convince Louis to sit with him at lunch but the younger boy refused the offer because he wanted to keep things as they were, and not overreact for something that he had equally fault in. Additionally, he stated his notice of Harry's ex girlfriend mean mugging him in class and would rather not sit somewhere where she was welcomed.

When Louis returned to school the next days, his friends attacked him with questions and like rehearsed with Niall, answered they were never really going out and it was just a act to piss off his brother which worked and needed no more attention to it because he and his brother had finally made peace. His friends were disappointed with the news, thinking Niall and Louis made a perfect couple but let it go, and rewarding them for such a good play.

However, Louis and Niall knew not everyone in the table fell for it, the curly haired, brown boy at the end glaring at them, a harder cookie to crack. Niall told Liam the truth about his cheating and the taller boy was disappointed, which made Niall feel like shit because his best friend was the last one he'd ever want to disappoint. He forgave him and warned him not to ever do it again and in between the three, they kept it a secret.

Louis and Niall were a little tense at first but a couple of jokes and food exchanging later, all seem at ease.

Louis, however, did not tell them about his recent decision with his step brother, the one where it included being in a relationship with his 3 year older "sibling". It was a command from Harry who thought id be best if they kept it a secret because although Harry knew Liam knew they weren't real brothers and Louis knew niall didnt know they were real brothers, in every one elses eyes, what they were doing was an inhumane act and disgusting.

They stuck to sneaky kisses in the hallways before classes and stalls in restroom instead to relieve some of their desperation for each other and it was manageable.

At home, Anne noticed the two boys get closer within the matter of days and stopped the punishment after she noticed that day they had spent together skipping school had brought them even closer to each other they were before.

She was devastated when she heard however, both boys had terminated their relationships with each others partners and asked each  why. Harry replied "the feelings weren't mutual" while Louis "ive got my eye on someone else.", and maybe that little laugh Harry did afterwards wasn't exactly discreet, but neither of them cared.

Harry's belongings and clothing in a matter of a week was in Louis bedroom, and although Anne found it strange, she did not make a comment.

She also did not make a comment when she began having to wake up Harry in Louis room instead of Gemmas, figuring maybe he needed to be away to finally reach that closure he needed of his sister. Her sons behavior of  tangling up with Louis in bed seemed strange at first but when she started seeing her old, Care free and happy son come back, she couldn't be happier Louis was doing this to his son.

Harry couldn't be happier either.

Waking up to Louis warm back against his chest was the best thing in his opinion, along with going to sleep with him in his hold.

He also loved those nights were his step brother got a little daring and initiated his hard on with a little teasing.

The first night it happened, Harry thought it was mistake, figuring Louis was having a bad dream when he began to wriggle against him.

He was upset at first when he realized Louis was having a nightmare about him, the smaller boy murmuring 'Harry' repeatedly in his dream.

It wasn't until Louis began to grind on Harry harder and harder that he leaned over to check On Louis, that he noticed the boy was awake with one eye peeked open and smiling.

Harry then scoffed and gripped a hold of the boys hips and began to show him what real grinding was. He did it roughly at first to teach the boy that scaring him wasn't funny but found out the better punishment was teasing, the smaller boy panting when he could feel Harrys hard on in the back of his thighs and poking at his bum.

Harry ended up cumming all over Louis back while Louis on all his tummy with simple dry humping and played casually the next day when they were sticking the sheets back in the washer, despite being washed by Anne the previous day.

*******

"Im going to get you Mary Lin!! Im going to get you!"

"No boobie, no touch me!"

Louis face palmed as the smaller girl ran away from him giggling for saying his name incorrectly in the most worst way he could.

"Boobie, im getting away!!"

The 4 year old, brunette haired girl ran in the sand away towards her mommy and Louis faked to chase her laughing with her, absolutely loving playing with all the cousins Harry had.

They were currently at Anne's small house on the beach, 3 hours away from Cheshire,  for their monthly family reunion.

"Marylin come back!!!"

Louis yelled at the little girl and she shook her head and headed inside the half brick, half hay house with possibly, her other sisters.

To Louis, he loved Harry's family reunions, after a couple of months attending, feeling comfortable with everyone.  Harry's aunt's were darlings, always offering Louis food and stays at their houses while his cousins were always up to a good game of footie with him or the girls, dress up partys with tea. Harry's nana was an angel, and always gave Louis kisses and hugs and the younger boy couldn't feel any more welcomed into the Styles/Cox Family.

Louis just had one disliking and it was Harry's father, who while there, did not even try to interact with his son. He just watched from far away and remained by himself for the most time there, and Louis found it unbelievable how someone could be so ungrateful and not talk to their child while they were right in front of each other.

If he was Harry, he thought, he'd go up to his father and confront him, in his mind, wishing he had the opportunity to even see his father. But when Louis tried to convince Harry, the older boy had just grown annoyed and told him to leave it alone, which Louis didn't want to do but complied.

To Harry, he hated being at these reunions. He thought they were useless since they saw each other at birthdays, weddings, holidays, etc, and didn't have such the greatest relationship with his family members anyways. In his perspective, it wasnt his fault Louis hit it off with his family just fine and he didn't, and he wasn't jealous or anything, just thought they weren't really worth paying much mind to.

Louis ran back in the hot sand towards a palm tree where Harry was lying under currently enjoying the breeze. The older boy had his eyes closed and was enjoying the peace when suddenly there was another body pressing against him and heard the familiar set of giggles he had grown very fond of on top of him.

He opened his eyes and smiled as a pair of blue eyes prettier than the ocean and pearly whites flashed him and turned to see if anyone was looking where his family outside was tanning in the sun. When they werent, he used the opportunity to lean up and place a quick kiss to Louis lips and greet him.

"Hello Love."

"Hi Babe."

Louis got off Harry and sat next to him in the sand while entwining his fingers with Harry as unsuspiciously possible.

"Why are you here being all boring? Come with play with me?"

"Mmm..not sure this is the most acceptable place to play with blue. There's children around."

Harry winked and Louis rolled his eyes, earning a chuckle from the older boy.

"Thats not what I meant. Maddy invited me to her tea party earlier and I want you to come."

Harry scoffed and reached his sunglasses beside him,sliding them on.

"No way, you go. "

"But whyyy?"

"Im not playing with a bunch of kids. I dont even like them."

"Youre cousins?"

"No. Just kids in General."

It was Louis now turn to scoff and he did, untangling his hand from Harry's and crossing his arms.

"But they're your cousins! and kids are wonderful. You just need to have some patience."

"No thanks, I already have enough taking care of you."

"M'not a kid."

"Well you act like one."

Louis scoffed again and Harry peeked one eye open to see Louis pout and began to laugh, finding the way his step brother was looking at him rather amusing.

"Well if im a kid, then that means you dont like me. Fine, ill go now."

Louis began to stand up when suddenly, Harry was pulling Louis into a huge bear hug and wouldn't let him go.

"Harry! Let me go!"

"Aww is my little baby mad. Will giving him kisses make him better?"

"No. Now get off!"

Louis began to wriggle again but stood no chance to his stronger, bigger, and longer step brother that could crush him if he pleased.

Harry began to press kisses all over his face and Louis gagged, faking his disgust for them.

"Let me go babe, your family can see us."

"Im not doing anything, im just showing you some brotherly love."

"Harold."

"Louise."

"I told you not to call me that!"

Harry hummed and let Louis go, the smaller boy wiping off the sand that had clung on to his shirt.

"Im sorry babe, will you forgive me?"

"No."

"Will you forgive me pretty please?"

"No."

"Will you forgive me pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"No."

"How about a blowjob tonight when everyone's asleep."

"Maybe."

Louis crossed his arms and looked away from Harry, to which Harry smiled at and stretched his arm to rub Louis thigh.

"Aww cmon, I know youre not mad. Show me that beautiful smile will you? Please?"

Louis scoffed and looked out into the ocean.

"Cmon, if I'd die today, I would like to put on my resume that an Angel smiled at me. Pretty much the only thing that'd be worthy of me."

Louis Bit his lip and turned to glare at Harry.

well at least attempted because the moment he laid his eyes on the goofy, giggling dork, he lost it and smiled.

"I hate you."

"I like you too, love."

Louis turned and checked his surroundings before leaning down and kissing his step brother. Harry's hand moved up and tried to pull Louis down by the neck to deepen the kiss but the smaller boy moved away and Harry quickly snapped back into reality.

"Right."

"You fool, if its anyone who's going to get us caught, its going to be you."

"I can't help it, you're just so irresistible."

Louis grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Somebody dial 911 and report a kidnapping. They took my Harry and left a sap instead."

"You like this sap."

"Yeah, Yeah I do."

Harry stretched his arm to pull Louis down again when suddenly, two deep voices were shouting in their direction and Harry groaned.

"Here we go again."

"Why dont you like them?"

Before Harry could answer the questions, Harry's 20 year old twin cousins(picture attached/on insta) approached the boys and smiled at the boys.

"Sup boys."

"Enjoying the nice day out?"

"We were until you two interrupted us."

"Harry, dont be so rude." Louis slapped Harry's arm softly and Harry rolled his eyes, not affected.

"Hi William. Hi Edward."

"Sup Little Lou baby."

"Hi Louis, we were just wondering if you....two would like to join us for some rounds of footie."

"Yeah sure, why n-"

"No."

Louis turned to Harry and glared, which Harry mimicked and shook his head at.

"What he means is-"

"No. I said no."

William and Edward looking between each other and the two boys and laughed, already used to Harry's antisocial behavior.

"But Harry."

"No. If you want to go, go ahead. Do whats in your best interest."

Louis locked his eyes with Harry and pleaded but received nothing but the older boy turning around and laying on his stomach.

"Well, are you up to it Louis?"

"Yeah, wanna go?"

Louis looked between the brothers and his step brother and sighed, knowing the outcome would be better if he refused.

"Um....no thanks guys. Maybe later."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, ill take your word for it."

Both men began walking away, and Louis wanted to strangle Harry for a million different reasons, and currently decided which one to start with first.

"Lou-"

"HOW DARE YOU PLAY THAT 'DO WHATS IN UR BEST INTEREST' CARD ON ME AGAIN. YOU DONT OWN ME.!"

"Louis, I can explain, just calm down babe."

"You better have a good reason."

"I dont like them because they are just so....like clingy! Watch, say a couple of yesses to them and they're going to start hanging around always."

"How is that a bad thing?"

"Because....it becomes annoying. I literally lived with them my whole life, they were always over at my house. My mom made them feel welcomed and for years they were with us."

"Well duh, they're your cousins Harry! You're supposed to hang around with them when you're younger to build like....a friendship. I wish I had cousins when I was younger, all i had was snobby little enemies at the orphanage."

"I feel for you Lou, you'd rather have people around because you never did before but I already did and it wasn't the most loveliest experience. Those two were the worst from all of them. They were always hogging my mom when i was younger, literally over at my house like every week since I was little and barely stopped like 2 years ago. They're so annoying!"

"Hmm...you know what I think?"

"What do you think little wise one?"

Louis smiled and pinched Harry's nose, beginning to chuckle.

"I think you were just jealous."

"What?"

Harry got off the sand and sat up, glaring at Louis.

"I think you're jealous. Someone else was getting attention from your mommy, and you wanted her all to yourself. its okay."

"What the-No!"

"Harry, you have possessive issues, its okay to be denial."

"You don't know anything, you're not even part of our family!"

Harry snapped and Louis was taken back with the older boy currently staring him down. Harry's words took a while to process but when they did, the smaller boy started to back away from Harry completely shattered.

He didn't belong there.

"L-Lou, I didn't mean I-"

"Save it."

Louis got up from where he was sitting in the sand and sighed, feeling now a little bummed out. Maybe Harry wasn't jealous and he was over analyzing it, but he didn't have to be so cold about him assuming things.

"I-Im just going to go play with Ed and Will. I'll see you at Dinner."

Harry threw his head back into the sand as he watched his boyfriend walk away from him, upset, and said nothing. It wasn't his intention to hurt Louis emotionally, he just couldn't control himself sometimes.

"It is what it is.", he mumbled to himself.

*********

The Styles/Cox Family agreed on a barbeque for dinner that Saturday evening, baking potatoes, sausages, beans, Cooking ribs, coleslaw,macaroni, and other goodies that had all the family drooling by the time they set up the table in the dining room of Anne's residence.

The sound of kids begging their moms for food had Harry rolling his eyes at the end of the table, and especially the fact that Louis had decided to sit with William and Edward at the other end, cracking jokes and throwing food at each other.

Harry just observed his cousins teasing Louis and making him all giddy, and his appetite began to quickly fade.

He was supposed to make him that way, not them.

By the second, he grew angry seeing Will and Ed once again try and take something else that was his, away. He remembered those days were he could barely talk, his cousins would always be over and they would nag his mom constantly to cook for them or take them to the park or go shopping and they even stayed over days constantly and had their own room and it was just annoying to him his aunt Meredith never even took care of them, despite being her sons.

It was then, Harry grew some resentment to especially towards his aunt, for being lazy, and the twins, for being just damn annoying.

Harry kept his eyes on their direction and suddenly caught Will wrapping his arm around Louis waist and pressing a kiss his step brothers temple.

Completely furious, a clink of Harry's utensil hitting the plate echoed through the dining room as he got up and left his tray full of unfinished food. He didn't turn back to see if Louis regretted it or answer his mums pleas asking if he hadn't like the food.

The taller boy just went outside and initiated the reason why had came here in the first place in a good mood and reasoned that what Louis was doing, was just a friendly gesture.

*******

"Harry, wait, where are you going love?"

Louis watched as Anne called for Harry to return but he slammed the door shut a little too hard. Louis wondered if the reason why Harry had left was because he had hanged out with Ed and Will, or if there was something more.

"Typical curly haired baby. How cute."

"I'd say."

William and Edward joked and Louis sat in the middle of them confused why the situation was funny to them.

"How are you handling him, baby Lou? Does he still give you a hard time." W.

"No, not really Will."

"I dont believe it." E.

"Well believe it Eddie, he's improved."

Both men looked at each other and laughed, to which Louis frowned upon.

"What's so funny?"

"Do you really think I believe Harry has zero hatred or some type of Jealousy towards you being the new baby?" E.

"First of All, im not a baby. second, well it's true. We get along just fine. But apparently, you two and him dont."

"Well don't say it that way, We love little Harry, more than you know. He just doesn't love us back because he thinks were trying to steal mum away from him." W.

"Its not called stealing if its not even yours in the first place." E.

"Boys."

William and Edward Laughed and Louis felt startled by the way Anne was glaring at all three.

"Were eating, and if you dont mind, we'd rather not see a mouth full of food from both of you as we do."

William and Edward began to laugh again but raised their hands in defeat, quieting down slightly, but not really at all.

"Louis, do you mind going out and getting Harry? he didn't eat any of his food."

Anne pleaded and Louis complied, wiping his hands on the napkin and excusing himself from the table.

Louis walked through the house and headed towards Harry and his room and found that was empty, a little disappointed.

Next he checked the restroom and found that they were empty as well, leaving only one more place possible for Harry to be, outside.

Louis headed towards the exit of the house and was delighted to see Harry sitting right outside the porch in the sand, head snapping up when heard the door open.

Louis felt the breeze as he exited and smiled at how great it felt outside, his reaction to the weather enough to make Harry smile on the inside.

After enjoying how it felt for a couple of seconds, Louis approached the boy on the steps and sat next to him, laying his head on his shoulder and watching the pretty ocean view and how the sun was slowly disappearing off the edge of the earth and leaving the sky a mixture of a beautiful pink and orange color.

Louis sighed and Harry laid his head down on top of Louis head slightly to enjoy the view as well.

"Pretty isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"I think its one of the best things out here, the view, besides our house being miles away from any other house or store. Its just always quiet here....refreshing....peaceful."

Louis hummed in agreement and let his hand slowly make his way towards Harry thigh, where Harry's hand was already waiting to be entwined.

"Im sorry....about earlier. I didn't mean it."

"Its okay."

Harry lifted up his head as well as Louis and both turned to look at the entrance door. Confirming it was closed, both met face to face, and looked each other in the eyes before letting their lips smash together in a passionate kiss. Harry wrapped his arm around Louis back and pulled him onto his lap while Louis straddled Harry, arms Around neck, and tugged at his step brothers bottom lip as they kissed.

Harry explored the inside of Louis mouth and hummed at the sweet taste of lemonade Louis had drank and enjoyed the flavor along with his baby's original tangy taste.

Harry hummed as Louis let his small fingers tangle in his curly hair and tug, making the older boy slowly reach this state of frenzy he didn't have control over.

Harry grabbed a hold of Louis and leaped forward to tackle him into the sand in front of them and was taken back how beautiful his sight really was.

He stared down and watched as Louis face glowed in the Sky's light and how messy but cute his hair looked disheveled in the sand. He then looked up and saw the amazing sight of the ocean waves hitting the shore and the combination of the sky and realized, he had two of his favorite things in the world right in front of him.

After being speechless for a while for experiencing something so magical he had never imagined of, he brought his attention back to Louis under him and was taken away by how lucky he really was, to have this perfect boy in his hold that liked him back.

"What are you thinking about babe?"

Louis whispered as he wrapped his arms around Harrys neck and smiled.

Harry returned the gesture and shook his head, throwing that thought at the back of his mind and making a note he would bring it up later.

"Nothing. I need to show you something."

"What?"

"Its a surprise."

"Mmm....alright. But first, we should go inside. I forgot to tell you your mom sent me for you."

"Ill go inside after I show you. Is that fine?"

Harry stepped away from Louis and kneeled as his step brother got up from the sand ,and shook his head. getting the residue off.

"Fine, but lets go quick ."

Harry nodded and grinned ridiculously, which made Louis giggle slightly as he took hold of Harry's hand and followed the taller boy.

Louis stayed silent as Harry led them into a jungle look a like of Palm trees, following some little rock path he had not noticed before.

"Harry, where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"But arent we heading a little too far from the house?"

"We'll go right back, I promise."

Louis shrugged and held on tighter to Harry's hand as it began to darken in the semi jungle and they were headed towards a glint of light.

"Harry, whats tha-"

"Close your eyes."

"But what I-"

"Close your eyes or I will wrap my sock around your head if that's what it takes."

"Ew no, I bet they stink."

"You dont even wear socks."

"Dont judge me."

Harry chuckled and Louis closed his eyes involuntary, faking being annoyed.  Harry walked behind him and placed only one hand additionally over his eyes and the other on his waist to guide him as they began to walk.

"Keep moving until I tell you."

"Should I be afraid?"

"No. Its not like im going to murder you."

"Are you?"

"Maybe."

"Harry."

"im joking, just keep walking."

Harry laughed and Louis gulped, now feeling alarmed.

The constant tickling of the leaves on his legs suddenly came to a stop and all he could feel was sand underneath his feet and hear the ocean waves hitting the coast from a distance.

"On the count of three, I'm going to take away my hands and you'll open your eyes."

"Okay Mr.Mysterious. Im ready."

"One."

"Uno."

"Twoooo."

"Tres."

"Louis, dont mess up my countdown."

"I just wanted to test out my spanish skills."

"This is not the time and place."

"Fine."

"And by the way, Tres means Four in English so i suggest you pay more attention in class."

"yeah yeah, whatever, now count."

Harry placed a kiss to Louis hair and smiled, although the boy couldn't see it.

"One....two....Three!"

Harry removed his hands and Louis opened his eyes slowly as he could to avoid a possible big foot monster popping out at him.

It wasn't a bigfoot monster.

Louis eyes widened and he covered his mouth with both hands as he gasped at the sight in front of him.

On the beach, there was a heart drawn in the sand with candles illuminating around it so astonishingly. There was a couple of picked out flowers around it as well, and although the gesture overall was so romantic, Louis couldn't believe the words written inside of the heart.

"W-Will I go to prom with you?"

Harry shyly nodded and examined Louis face for any expression that would demonstrate he had done something wrong.

"M-Me?"

"Please? I-I wouldn't want to share that night with anyone else."

The smaller boy just stared at the sand before breaking into tears and running back into Harry's arms without second thought. Harry picked him up from the bottom of his thighs and kissed him endlessly, ecstatic the younger boy was nodding his head repeatedly.

"Yes.Yes.Yes. A thousand Times Yes."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.1K 314 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
246K 4.6K 23
Pretty much what the title says. Dom!Harry. Sub!Louis
157 2 1
⠀Larry Stylinson ⠀ ⠀⠀Sometimes a second chance is much better than the first. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀Entirely fluff ⠀ ⠀Short story ⠀ ⠀Special thanks to Jen ⠀ ⠀All righ...
197K 8K 31
Louis tried. He really did. He tried so hard to only love him as a friend but he couldn't do it. Not when Harry was so much more than a platonic 'ma...