Photographer

By UniquelyScarred

Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
~Final Chapter~
*ATTENTION*

Chapter 1

4.4K 141 209
By UniquelyScarred

3:23 am

<Chris P.O.V>

"Amber, Ammika, Essence, Taylor, Keisha, Kelly, Jade, Shantel, .....And last but not least Saige." Saige was my favorite. I promised myself she'll be the last. As I was in my red room sorting out all of my photos of each girl, I stopped by Saige picture. Damn she was beautiful, she was the most intriguing girl on campus. She had a few classes with me but I doubt she noticed. At least "I" didn't want her to notice me just yet.

Before this semester started me and my homie Trey became roommates. We both saved up for a crib so we won't have to pay hella money for our dorms like we did last year. In our crib I found a hidden room that he didn't know about and I made that my 'Red Room'. If he found out then he'd think I'm Psycho. After I was done mesmerizing Saige picture I put everything away and I went back upstairs and went back to my room.

"Baby where were you? Why you coming to bed so late?"

I forgot to mention my girlfriend Angie, we've been dating for a year now. She doesn't know about what I do on the low. And I tend to keep it that way.

"I was downstairs working on my project for school that's due in a few hours" I lied.

"Baby don't stress yourself about that just come to bed"

"How did you even get in the crib?"

"I snuck in through your window"

I know she's lying because ain't no way in hell she climbed up my window when I live on the second floor.

"Stop playing with me Ang, how did you get in my crib?" I semi-yelled.

She sighed "Fine, I stole Trey's Key"

Is she serious right now? This man been looking for his key for two damn weeks. I wanna laugh but this shit is actually pissing me off because who does crazy shit like this?

"Gimme the key Ang" I demanded

"No! You're gonna have to search me Daddy" she said seductively.

I walked over to her and grabbed her neck with a firm grip.

"Ba-Baby Stop you're hurting me!"

I continued to tighten my grip

"Give me the key Angie"

She proceeded to get the key out of her pocket. I let my hands free from her neck and I snatched it out her hand.

"You're Delusional Chris!" She yelled while catching her breath.

All I could do was laugh at her, that wasn't the first time I heard that line.

"Baby don't do no shit like that again alright?" I began kissing her lips softly which always made her weak. She'd give in so easily, I knew I had her wrapped around my fingers. She's not going nowhere.

After we had our little "session" we both fell asleep. Well she went to sleep, I stayed up all night thinking about Saige. I wanted her next to me instead of Angie. I mean... Angie cool and all but I'm mainly with her because her head game WHEEEW , just know she's a pro. But then again what if Saige is better.... let me take my ass to sleep it's 4:15 in the morning and I go to class at 9 am. Why did I pick morning classes *facepalms*

~8:00 am~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, struggling to stay up. I decided to shut my eyes for a few seconds then I woke up to hearing Trey loud ass mouth

"CHRIS! Get The Fuck Up Bro!"

I sighed "Bro just give me a few seconds Damn!"

"Nigga it's 9:15"

"What?!" I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was really 9:15. It was just 8! I only closed my eyes for a few seconds.

I got up, hurried up and did my morning routine and saw that Trey was ready to leave. We hopped in my car and headed off to school. I know my professor gonna say some slick shit. 5 minutes later we arrived to school and went to our classes. Soon as I walked into class all eyes were on me.

"Well,Well,Well look who decided to show up" My Professor was a dick, but I had to let it slide cuz I wasn't tryna get into any more trouble.

"I apologize for being late sir, I had some car troubles an-" This bald headed wrinkle face ass nigga cut me off.

"Save It Brown, go take a seat. The next time you pull a stunt like this I'll have you removed from this class"

I furrowed my eyebrows "You can't do that"

"Try Me"

I smacked my teeth and just walked to an empty seat. I can't stand that man. As I sat down I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned around and saw Saige. I winked at her, making her blush then she started looking down at her notebook. I never knew she noticed my ass till now. I honestly was tryna be low-key and not be seen but I gotta admit, I'm a handsome ass nigga so I can see why she noticed me.

After class ended I was headed out until I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Excuse Me?" It was her, my baby Saige. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Wassup gorgeous"

" Um Hi I'm Saige, you probably don't know me but um... I noticed you always carry a camera around, are you a photographer?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am, what can I assist you with?" I questioned while licking my lips.

"So I'm an aspiring model and I need to build my portfolio and I was wondering if you knew how to take professional pictures?"

I already got amazing photos of her, walking on campus, in her home, laying in her bed, in the shower..... I guess I'm getting more photos to my collection. With consent at least.

"Yeah Ma I got you"

She hugged me, "Thank you so much, um..uh I'm sorry what's your name again?"

"Maurice"

I smiled and kissed her hand. After that we exchanged numbers.

<Saige P.O.V>

Maurice....the look he gave me pierced through my soul, like he was deep inside of me. He seems like a nice guy, but surprisingly he's very intimidating to talk to. After I got his number I left to go meet my boyfriend Daniel. I had to tell him the good news. I met up with him in the courtyard on campus and we sat at one of the benches.

"Baby guess what"

"What?"he asked curiously.

"I found a photographer who can help me out with my photo shoot"

"Who?"

"His name is Maurice and he-...."

He quickly cut me off "Heeee?!"

"Yes babe"

"Heee??!"

"Nigga are you Michael Jackson? Stop saying Heee and Yes I said He as in a Guy" I laughed as I mocked him.

"Mamas I don't want you to be working with any niggas"

"Why?"

"Baby you're fine asf and they'll try to take you away from me" he pouted.

"Daniel it's gonna be fine no ones gonna take me from you ok?"

He nodded yes.

"Good now Daniel I'm about to go to work so I'll text you later ok?"

"Alright Baby"

After that he kissed me and we both went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saige 👇🏾

________________________________

Do you think Saige led Chris On?

Will Angie Find Out About the Red Room?

Will Chris Find Out About Daniel?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
69.1K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
18.9K 103 6
Warning Explicit content..
19K 1.1K 77
The Official Sequel To "Photographer"