Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

5.3

52.6K 1.5K 114
By Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett -•

The sound of falling water striking the top of the pool fills the silent air as Austin and I situate ourself on the lounge chairs overlooking the large pool of salt water.

As I tuck my legs underneath me for comfortability, I attempt to quickly formulate any decent questions for this conversation.

Austin and I could communicate openly, and with ease. Maybe I wanted validation of my feelings, or maybe I just wanted to know what made him tick. I'd had a refined base as to what lead him to most of his decisions and his upbringing as given to me my first introduction to Eric and Chris, but the media had conveyed a flat man with no desire for fulfillment in any other part of his life that did not pertain to his career choice.

Out of sheer curiosity, and desire to let him know how deep I was going to take my interrogation, I open with, "What's your biggest regret?"

His cheeks puff briefly before he reases an immense amount of air from his body. He leans back into the lounge chair with ease and the way his eyes lift to the left, I can tell that he was searching through his memories.

"Probably my lack of self control when it comes to my assistants. I built my business on respect for myself as well as others and in the past few years of success, I've failed to maintain that state of mind."

I knew not to take offense to his words. His track record was less than ideal, but I had an appreciation for his honestly that overthrew any sort of unsettled feeling I could house.

He turns his head to mine quickly, and it momentarily amazed me that he hadn't injured himself in the process. "Now I'm curious," he begins, a smile on his lips that could light up all of New York, "What is Lainey Bennett's greatest regret?"

I bite my lower lip at the realization that of course, my probing questions would come with the cost of my own response. Had I been aware that this would be the outcome, I would have settled for steamy sex on his desk table. But I was here instead, and dreading my decision.

Part of me knew I'd be playing a risky game with my answer. His response, could potentially be the downfall of both our professional, and personal relationship.

"Back in college, I'd been out at a bar with Dane when a man came up to me. He was a little older, not by much, had a nice posture, a business card even, and Dane had shooed me from the bar and I found myself in the only one night stand I'd ever come to encounter."

"Just one?" He replies, curiosity oozing from his words.

I shrug my shoulders and look past his eyes to avoid any contact necessary. "To me, sex was a level of intimacy shared between two people. I've always harbored insecurities and I'd rather have that emotional connection before I can commit fully to a night with someone."

He hums in response and I immediately take this with a grain of salt. I did not intend to look deeper into the relationship of a free man and woman. Despite the hungry desire of love for him, I could never verbally say my daunting emotions. To myself, and to Thea, I could express with ease. Austin Wood, however, was a man of his word. When he says that he does not do relationships, or falling in love, you expect him to see to it that he doesn't do so little as glance to a woman twice. Friendship was the core of our existing relationship, and tainting the single chance of happiness I could possibly have with a man high in honor, would be a deed done by no one of human decent.

As a new question comes to my mind, I can't help but smile more to myself.

"What was your first impression of me?"

A loud and humorous snort emits from his nose and I can't help but let out a joyous laugh. Austin never hid the truth when asked as far as I was concerned. There was pure truth to his words, and it was a quality I prioritized without knowing I did so.

With my eyes locked to his own, I catch his eyes traveling down my body before meeting my eyes once more.

"It's safe to say that I was an absolute dick to you the first week but in my defense, Hannah had just fucked me over so I was apprehensive. I think after I realized you weren't her, I fell into the whole idea of friends. And then you know, you blew me in your bedroom right in front of your poor stuffed animals so it's safe to say I was relatively pleased with your, work."

My entire body feels electrocuted as I dramatically twist and kick until my back was fully pressed against the lounge chair and my hands were covering my face in pure embarrassment.

I was lost in a train of self hating thought when I feel Austin's body hover over mine in a quick but smooth motion. Parting my fingers ever so slightly, I scan his face to find a humored look of happiness.

"Don't even get me started on the first time I jacked off to you calling me 'sir'. Now that, was an impression."

I squeal involuntarily before Austin lets out a loud laugh and falls beside me, only to my body slightly underneath his own for a more comfortable position.

"I'm going to forget all of that in 3, 2," I exhale deeply and force a calming smile to my lips, "So, happiest, PG-13 memory?"

Austin lets out a laugh full of life as he wraps his arm around my waist to secure my body from falling to the terracotta underneath us.

"Holding Clover and Graham for the first time after their adoption," he smiles, causing me to smile in return. It was contagious when he spoke so lovingly of the children. I adored their relationship, and I adored Austin for being so loving of the two kids who loved him dearly. I could only imagine the interactions between the kids and the rest of the family. Something tells me they are rather protective over Austin, but I couldn't blame them if I wanted to.

"You're sweet," I smile before pressing a quick and simple peck to his lips.

"Alright, my turn then," he replies, hardly even accepting my compliment, "How old were you, and how was it, when you lost your virginity?"

My mouth suddenly runs dry and my body goes into another electrifying jolt, causing a low rumbled laugh stifle from Austin's chest.

"Here I am," I scoff loudly, "having kind and drop diving questions, and you pull the big 'virginity' question out your dick. The things I fucking do for you."

Austin snorts before tugging me closer, "Are you too much of a pussy to answer?"

The Bennett family switch had been clicked. I twist to face Austin and immediately offer my answer as a show pure ownership over myself, and tragically my past actions.

"I was 18, and it was by far the worst sex of my entire goddamn life," I reply bitterly to show that the subject was much preferred to be forgotten.

"No, no. Tell me everything, Miss. Lainey Bennett."

I slam my head backwards before burrowing my head into Austin's neck. I nuzzle my head as though I were a cat before leaning up and pressing an innocent and soft peck to his neck.

"I don't tell you, and I'll have sex with you right now," I reply in a low whisper despite the vacancy in the fenced backyard.

A loud snort exhales from Austin's nose and before I know it, he was kissing my lips passionately. I was a fool to believe he would give up so easily, even for an offer that was so beyond achievable. But what could you give a man, who already has everything? An age old question that could never be answered in the short time span of which his lips reconnect with my bare flesh, and the laughter filling the air.

I exhale a loud grunt as I falter back into the lounge chair with ease. "I'd been dating the guy for at least four months. I didn't love him or anything, I trusted him and that was enough for me to agree to sleep with him. It was quick, dipped in dipped out, we broke up two weeks later because sex with me was shit."

"I beg to differ," Austin whispers near close to inaudible but I'd just been able to pick it up.

"You're a biased little prick," I snort before locking my lips to his.

Kissing Austin was an action I'd grown accustomed to. But kissing him so freely, without worry of someone starting some sort of controversy in his name, that was a feeling I wanted so badly to have at every waking second.

"Now you've got me curious," I smile, "Out of the many women you've claimed to have slept with, when was the first?"

Austin laughs loudly and I can't help but memorize the sound of true, and loving laugh. "I was 17, a girl at my school had a huge crush on me but I didn't want anything serious I wanted to graduate and get a job before settling, which I guess we can see where that lead me."

I force a laugh in an attempt to carry on the facade of no romantic interest in him. It was so beyond insane of me to believe that what I felt for Austin could be masked. I could only hope that my feelings for him are kept buried in the depth of my body. Maybe when he drops me, I could attempt to get over him. But he wasn't just someone you could get over. The many magazines showcasing his face were a clear indication.

"Got hammered at a party, took her to bed. Realized waiting wasn't for me, so I fucked over a shit tone of women and I'm undeniably apologetic for that."

I smile at the man before sliding to his side. The body heat, although unbearable, was worth it as I rest my head on his chest.

This comfortability had just been met two years of being friends with Dane. Granted we were eight and intimacy was just something we saw when our parents were up past our bed time and watching TV. Nevertheless, I loved being able to be near Austin in the worst and best of times.

"Okay, favorite moment with me?" I ask, leaning my head up so I could see his face.

"Let's see," he hums devilishly making me immediately regret my decision, "There is always the couch in the cabin, the blowjob in your bedroom, the kiss in my office, fucking you shitless after the Christmas party, then on Christmas, when we got here, that was great, but honestly? I like sleeping with you on my couch after we talked about Hannah."

I lean up ever so slightly and press my lips to his. The need to tell him immediately struck me as I part. Had I not known his response, now would be the time to express my love. But I knew better. I wanted to save myself from rejection, from an 'I told you so' from Dane, and the inevitability of me resigning from my position at Wood Enterprise due to tension. I knew better than to play this game. It was better to keep it all in.

"You know, thinking about all the times of my dick inside of you is not a thought I should be having right now."

I shrug my shoulders and push off his body. "Better take care of that then, Mr. Wood."

He raises his eyebrows in my direction, "Are you going to help me?"

A sly smirk crosses my lips, "Nope."

With that, I make my way inside with the intent of torture.

•———•

Sorry I suck at updating. I have a project for health where I need to have a goal and achieve it in two weeks. So I chose bettering adult relationships and I haven't left my mother and unbiological biological father's side for the past week. It'd be weird to write sex with them in the room and by the time I'm upstairs I'm taking to my friends. So I fucking suck right??

But I can offer you a story. There is a kid in my class who I'm going to call Jackson. He's my best friend's cousin and before my best friend and I rekindled our friendship and I'd just had a falling out with Saw, I was friends with the boys in my class. This one is attractive as hell and I've mentioned him before he's all nudes but no sex or kissing even, anyways, he's got a girlfriend. She's a great girl. I love her. Jackson sits behind me in our history class and I always give him gum because that was my offering to be friends with his group back in the day. So he is still honestly my best friend even though we don't talk anymore but that's besides the point. On valentine's day he called, "DMB" which is what the guys call me because I was talking about boats so it's "Dakota Motor Boatin" which isn't even close to my name?? They use middle names and my name is "Dakota Gabrielle B-" so they were off. I'm getting off topic. Valentine's Day he calls me to turn around so I do. They handed out carnations, and my sister and two friends sent me them so I had four in total because one of my friends sent two. He says, "If you would have reminded me of Valentine's Day I would have bought you one," and I scoffed and straight up said, "I wouldn't have kept it" but that's our friendship, I'm mean. With the carnations came chocolate so he said, "I would have bought you chocolate too." So I said jokingly, "Now you're talking." His cousin, my best friend, turns around and straight up says, "You have a girlfriend" she wasn't mad about our conversation she knows our humor and he tried to sleep with my sister so no. He shook his head, but I just saw on his girlfriend's story that they are still in fact together. So I reply with, "Liar you're on her story" to which he laughs and shrugs. He'd never cheat on her I'm going to straight up say that. She knows that him and I always joke about sleeping together and all that shit and maybe that's a tad inappropriate, but him and I have been friends for so long that it's not weird to us or anyone around us if that makes sense. But I just found it fuckin funny because people get pissed that him and I are still close after I left the boys and went with a group of females. I've never looked at him in a  way other than friendship but after that, everyone is obsessed with the idea of us dating but I can't do a nonsexual relationship or really a relationship in general but still. 10/10 guy I do recommend. Except that he has a girlfriend. But she's a 10/10 too

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2M 58.3K 27
"You are so different." He whispered. "And you are doing something to me, Bella. I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you." *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...
8 0 4
*THIS SORTY IS ON GOING BUT I AN CURENTLY ALSO EDITING IT AS I GO ALONG. EXPECT A LOT OF CHANGES* Sophia Darling was a ray of sunshine. She saw the g...
3.8K 185 21
Elizabeth Taylor is not fabulous, she works hard as a bartender at night, saves money as best she can, and is struggling to help her ageing father pa...