McCann Is Back

By SwagBelieberXox

Whoever is reading this book go and read the first book Kidnapped by Jason McCan so it will make sense becaus... More

Chapter 1
Not an uptade
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New Story!!
About New book
Important Update

Chapter 19

2K 50 7
By SwagBelieberXox

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

I'm so fucking nervous I'm gonna faint.

A few more hours and hell will break loose.

Jenifer:"C'mon I'll do your hair now." She motioned towards the mirror when she walked out of the closet looking beautiful.

Me:"You l-look beautiful." I smiled at her looking at her beautiful black dress.

Jenifer:"Thank you girl! You look stunning in that red dress!" She squealed pulling me up from her bed and dragged me towards her make up desk and I nearly tripped of the heels  before pushing me down on the chair.

Me:"Come down yeah. We have time." I sighed and she looked at me though the mirror giving me a look.

Me:"What?" I shrugged looking back at her.

Jenifer:"You sound nervous." She said picking my hair up and played with it.

Me:"M-me nervous? Pfft I'm not. I've been waiting to do this since I agreed to join." I said now looking anywhere but her eyes.

Jenifer:"It's okay to be nervous. I am too." She squeezed my shoulders and I smiled at her.

Jenifer:"Okay. Let's start." She said and plugged in the hair curler.

After 30 minutes my hair was curled and put in a bun with strands falling out from the sides. I actually looked good.

Jenifer:"Oh my god you look beautiful! " She gushed looking at me through the mirror.

Me:"I-I do." I said amazed.

Me:"Thank you Jenifer." I turned towards her and hugged her.

Jenifer:"De nada chica. I can't wait for Jason to see you." She said making me blush. I really hope he likes how I look today. I want him impressed.

Me:"And when Justin sees you." I chuckled imaging his mouth wide opened and eyes wide staring at her.

Jenifer:"It's funny how he's your boyfriend and you still want him together with me."

Me:"That's because I know that you guys love each other. Just like me and Jason." I sighed.

Me:"Don't worry Jen. When I'm ready I'll tell everyone the truth but for now.....just hold on for me yeah?"

Jenifer:"Of course Kels. I understand." She smiled which I returned.

Lucas:"You guys done getting dressing?" He asked coming into the room but stopping dead in his tracks when he saw us. He wore a black tuxedo and he actually looked really good. It fit him perfectly.

Lucas:"You girls look gorgeous. I bet Emilio will be drooling when he even glances at Kelsey. And you Jen. You both look really pretty." He complimented and we smiled.

"Thank you Lucas." We said at the same time.

Lucas:"Come on. Let's get you two back ups ." He smirked and we both linked arms with him and walked down the stairs to the weapon room where everyone else was. All eyes stopped on us when we walked in causing me to kinda hide behind Lucas making him to chuckle.

Lucas:"Don't be shy Kelsey." He pulled me from behind him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I glanced at Jason, who looked very handsome, to find him looking at Lucas's arm around me. Oh no. Please don't think something else.

Lucas:"Aren't these two girls looking beautiful?" He asked them smirking. He's doing this on purpose!

Everyone complimented us and I bet my face was flushing by now. Lucas chuckled once again and pulled us to his side.

Lucas:"Angels. Lucas's angles." He said and we all laughed.

Jason now caught on that Lucas is not hitting on me and was now staring at me with adoration in his eyes. I noticed how Justin tried to keep his eyes on me but couldn't help to look at Jenifer making me chuckle.

Lucas:"Okay guys. Jenifer you know what you need. Kelsey. Go to Jason. He'll help you with what you need." I nodded and walked to Adam and Jason who still had his eyes on me.

Jason:"You look absolutely gorgeous." He whispered when I was right in front of them.

Me: Thank you. You look really handsome yourself." He smiled and Adam came and hugged me.

Adam:"You look fine as hell babe." He winked after pulling away.

Me:"Really Adam? Really?"

Adam:"What? Is it wrong to call my best friend hot and sexy?" He asked looking me up and down.

Jason:"That's enough now Adam." He pushed him to the side and I looked at Adam who only laughed.

Jason:"Okay put this around your right thigh." He said picking up a belt looking thing.

Me:"Uhhh." I took it away from his hand and looked at it weirdly not knowing what to do. Jason sighed and took it before getting on his knees and opening my slit on my red dress more making me gasp.

Jason:"Calm down I'm just helping you." He smirked and wrapped the belt thingy around my thigh. His face not that far away from my thigh. I could feel his hot breath hitting against my thigh as his fingers brushed against it while attaching the belt together making me close my eyes but soon opened them when I felt a warm kiss on my thigh. Thankfully we were at the back of the room so I don't think anyone noticed us. And plus we were behind the table where there layed a lot of different guns.

Jason:"There." He whispered and stood back up before going over to the wall filled up with different knives. What is this man doing to me? I couldn't help but stare as his muscles flexed though his suit when he reached up for a knife and his hand run through his hair when it fell into his face. God himself.

Jason:"Why thank you Kels." He smirked putting the two knives he picked out on the table. Oh shit did I say that out loud?

Jason:"Yes. Yes you did." He chuckled and I blushed embarrassed.

Jason:"Okay. Put you leg out a bit." He demanded and I put my leg out and pulled my dress to the side so he can have a view of my bare thigh and the belt he put on me.

He took a hold of my thigh and picked up a small knive and carefully placed it securely in the belt before taking a smaller knife and doing the same thing.

Jason:"That should be enough for you and if not....then you can use your fists." He smirked and stood up.

Jason:"And if that's not enough either, which I doubt, then there's me to help. Okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Lucas:"Alright guys. It's time." He said and everyone went silent as we walked and stood around the table with guns and listened to Lucas.

Lucas:"All of you should know that this is the biggest mission we have ever done. And thanks to Kelsey...." They smiled at me.

Lucas:"This made it easier for us. Thank you Kelsey for deciding you want to join and help us out. On this very dangerous mission. That's a brave move. So thank you."

Me:"Of course. Anything to help you guys."

Lucas:"We all need to focus and do our jobs correctly. No fuck ups. And I believe that we can do this. We're strong enough to take down Emilio and his business. We can do this!" He yelled and everyone cheered.

Adam:"If we're gonna do some emotional speech then I just wanna say....I love ya'll. Even though I don't know you Justin and your gang....I still love you all and if I die tonight then.....please don't let Taylor do the speech for me." He said faking to wipe a tear.

Taylor:"Oh shut up Adam." He said while we laughed. I went over to Adam and hugged him.

Adam:"I love you babes." He mumbled in my hair.

Me:"Don't even talk like that okay? You're not gonna die tonight. And if you do....I'm gonna bring you back to life and kill you myself." I said hugging him tighter and smiled when he chuckled. I heard talking and laughing in the background.

Adam:"I love you Kels. You were always there when I needed you and always cheered me up. Even though I was in prison because of SOMEBODY."He looked at me wide eyed and I laughed. I could feel my eyes watering.

Adam:"But still. I loved you and always will. You're like a sister I never had." He finished and I hugged him again.

Me:"I love you too boobear." I said, pulled away, kissed him on the cheek and walked to Justin who wrapped an arm around my waist.

Justin:"Be very careful today okay? Promise me you will." I smiled.

Me:"I promise." He smiled too and instead of kissing me on the lips he placed a warm kiss on my cheek. I felt like this is just like a friendly kiss. I mean since Jason is back my feelings for Justin turned into more of a brotherly way. Wierd right?

Lucas:"Alright. So let's go through the plan. Kelsey will go with Jason in a car. And then you guys will separate and Kelsey will do her thing with Emilio. Jenifer and James together and will lead Kelsey to where the wires to hack into the cameras are and then James will find the chip. Jake, Taylor and Carter will be in the ball room looking out for guards and shit so it won't go wrong. The twins and Adam kill the guards around the building and hide the bodies then get the keys to the warehouse where Emilio keeps his money and businesse files. You guys will take it all. And me and Jason......we get the chip first and end Emilio once and for all." He finished and we all nodded and headed out of the house. Everyone in groups we were supposed to be in walked to their car and got in. Jason opened my door and I thanked him before getting in.

It's going to be risky....and some of us might get really injured.....but I'm ready for what's about to go down. Even if I feel like I will shit my pants any second.

______________________________

It's valentines today guys......and I would really love if I got votes and comments on my chapter for valentines. It would be the best present. Seriously so please....

Comment.

And.

Vote.

Happy valentines day everyone!!!❤❤

And by the way....please add me on Snapchat becsue I would also love to chat with you guys😊

My username: jstojkova46

Thank you!

I live ya'll soooooooo muuuuuuuch. Bye.✌✌✌✌😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤💝💝💞💖💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😙😙😙😙😙😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 353 56
Sequel to "Don't tell" if u haven't read that go back and do it! This follows Amanda's kidnapping and the many struggles afterwards. *contains mat...
216K 5.2K 21
{Official sequel to Chains Around My Heart} Jason never thought this day would come. He never thought that he would be caught by the police but he di...
716K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
228K 6.6K 23
Second book in the Boss series I suggest you read the first book (The Boss You Love to Hate) before reading this or you will be completely lost.