Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

s e v e n t e e n

4K 64 20
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Roses POV (November 2)

I woke up in a quite a good mood.

Yesterday when I told Harry about my past it relieved a lot of stress off of my shoulders. Only one other person knows about my past and that is Danny. He only he knows because he saw bruising on me after I had denied Robert, my uncle, so he then beat me.

The years I had to stay there was absolutely terrible. My aunt Allison was always at work since she was a nurse. The day Danny found out she did as well, me and Danny were arguing about what to do and she burst in thinking he was hurting me but little did she know it was her husband that was. So I told her all about what her allegedly perfect husband did to me. She didn't believe me so she slapped me across the cheek and started yelling at me for accusing him of that.

She didn't talk to me for months, I barely ate, and I would try my hardest to do anything but be at that house. Danny always told me to move in with him and that it was fine, but then I would have to tell his parents and the police would get involved and I was told by Robert that if police got involved I would die and he would kill Danny as well. He also went into detail about how he would do all this while he was assaulting me. It all started when I was twelve and was about to turn thirteen.

At first it was just him trying to help me more with school work, and I thought he was trying to help because of my parents death. Then he got more and more touchy over time and on my fourteenth birthday he came in my room at exactly one sixteen in the morning telling me "it was time to become a women." He touched me with his fingers and whispered into my ear perverted things no uncle should say about there fourteen year old niece.

My mom and aunt were very close since they were sisters and my mom really liked Robert along with my dad. They both thought he was amazing and was the most caring person on earth. If only they knew what he would do to their little girl. I had no boyfriends growing up, I didn't have my first kiss till I was sixteen and that was during spin the bottle. I didn't do anything with another guy because if I did my Robert would find out some how.

He is a detective so he could get any information out of anyone. So when me and Harry were intimate a couple nights ago I was so surprised that I trusted him. I have tried doing stuff with other guys but then when I would close my eye I could only feel and hear him.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel a tear running down my cheek. But today is no day to be sad and I have stopped grieving about the past ever since I turned eighteen and got the hell out of there. I quickly get ready slipping on some black high wasted slacks and a baby blue blouse. After I straightened my hair and did my makeup, which included winged eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss, I put on my white high heels and was off. Ironically I took Danny to work today because he was too lazy to drive.

"Rose, I never asked you this but who took you to get your car? I have been meaning to but we are both always busy so it slips my mind. I just feel bad because I didn't go with you." I reach a red stop light and look over at him.

"Harry went with my to get it." He just nods and fiddles with the radio more. We soon reach Styles INC. We get out and walk inside. The whole way in Danny tells me how excited he is that we are getting his fish after work. I just laugh and walk out of the elevator when he is done.

I walk into Harry's office with a cuppa in my hand and a file with the details of the party in my hand. I don't plan on telling him all the details of the party I just needs some approvals. I have a smile on my face and he looks up from his desk with a scowl but once he notices it's me a large smile breaks out on his face.

"Hello girlfriend," he greets me with a peck on the cheek. One thing I have learned from the twenty days we have been dating is Harry loves calling me pet names. He calls me baby, princess, or angel more than he calls me Rose, and I don't mind at all. I quite frankly love it, it makes me feel special. "How has your day been?"

"It has been really good so far. I woke up in a good mood and I am looking forward to seeing you tonight. How about you H?"

"My day has gone good as well. I just have been really busy with meeting and dealing with the stock market, but other than that it has been good." One thing I learned from Harry was that his goal was always to have an empire like he does now, and after his dad passed this business was, and still is, his baby. His dad started it up and he took over and made it even bigger.

"Well that is amazing. Me and Danny today are actually gonna go buy a fish for some reason." I sit down on his chair and he goes back to his desk typing away and listening. After my statement he looks up at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"A fish? That man is so random." We both laugh lightly at the very true statement and talk for a little bit longer. But soon I get up and give him a kiss on the cheek before going back to my office. Once I enter my phone goes off so pick it up.

Forgot to tell you but you look beautiful today. I will see you later at around six, dress warm ;)
- CEO Harry Styles.

Thank you handsome. And I can't wait for tonight. May I please have a hint what we are doing? If it is something really expensive I might have to kill you.

No baby, I am not gonna give you a hint. And I want to spoil you, you deserve it.
-CEO Harry Styles

Your so mean:(

Me and Harry continue texting in between his meetings and such. At noon I go out to lunch with Danny and Alissa to a small sub place. I will admit I am not the closest to Alissa, I am awkward enough and so being with her and Danny makes it even worse. But we still get along very well, she is a very sweet girl. The whole lunch I tell her stories about me and Danny's adventures back at home. I also make sure to throw in some embarrassing stories about Danny, including the time I caught him wanking off.

The rest of the day goes the same and me and Danny go to the local pet store right after work. He buys a goldfish and really does name it Barthameowl, but I will just call it Bartha. We soon reach home and Danny sets up the tank while I get ready. I put on a pair of leggings and white knit cardigan that I pair with brown boots. I put my hair up in a messy bun, which in reality took forever to make it look effortless, and I touched up my makeup. At 5:58 Harry knocks at my door.

"Hello darling," he greets as soon as I open the door. I scan his outfit and notice he is wearing a black shirt, black pants, a black trench coat, along with black Chelsea boots, and  a scarf. He looks very hot to say the least, I couldn't imagine anyone else but him pulling that outfit off. "You look very beautiful tonight." I smile and blush while thanking him. We soon leave after wishing Danny goodbye. But before we could officially leave he dragged Harry in there to meet his fish.

"He is very excited about that fish." After his comment me and him both start laughing.

"He is a three year old boy in a mans body I swear." Hardy laughs and we step out of the elevator. We soon get in his car and take off. The whole ride to the mystery place I kept begging him to tell me where we are going, I even offered him a little favor if he told me. He thought about it, but in the end he told me no.

"Harry we are going ICE SKATING!" I squeal and he chuckles. I used to be in love with ice skating when I was younger, me and my dad always went to the local rink.  I haven't gone since he passed. I lean over and grab his face giving him kisses all around making him laugh.

"Well you told me how much you loved it and I wanted to make you happy so I rented the ice skating place."

"Woah woah woah. Back it up, you rented this place!?"

"Yeah." He shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Harry that's really expensive!"

"Rose, please stop complaining about me buying you things. I have no one else to spend my money on and I enjoy spending it on you." He leans in and gives me a kiss.

"Harry, that makes me sound like your sugar baby and you my sugar daddy."

"Well I mean I am your da-"

"Ok, ok that is enough of that. Let's get going." He just chuckles and we both open our doors to get out.

"Heyyy that's my job, I wanted to open your door." He pouts at me looking like an adorable cupcake and I pinch his cheeks making him give me a dimpled smile.

We walk inside and he walks up to the counter telling them his name. He walks back up to me with a pair of skates in his hand. He tells me to sit and I oblige. He takes of my shoes and starts slipping on the skates. He kisses my legging covered shin sweetly when he goes to tie my left skate. After I am done I wait for him to get his skates on and he helps me stand.

"Thank you kind sir." I try saying in a proper British accent make him laugh and covers his face.

"Why do you do that?" He looks up at me confused.

"Do what?"

"You cover your face when you laugh and I don't like it. I love when you laugh so why cover your handsome face?" He kisses me sweetly and helps me start to walk, even though I could probably do it by myself I don't tell him that.  I also enjoy the feeling of his hand with mine.

"Because I feel ugly when I laugh if I'm being honest." He shrugs and my jaw drops.

"How could you, Harry Styles, ever feel ugly? You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Scratch that, you are the most beautiful human being." He just chuckles and shakes his head.

"Everyone has there insecurities," I nod. "And that's like saying how could you Rose Fisher be insecure?" I blush and look down. We step into the ice and slowly but surely we start to skate pretty well. After about thirty minutes of skating and talking, I start and try to do some old tricks. I spin and jump in the air and land it making a cocky smirk appear on my face when I notice Harry with his jaw dropped looking at me. He notices me smirking and instantly closes his mouth.

"I can do that." He starts skating faster while I try and stop him, I really don't need him getting hurt. But before I could get anything out of my mouth he attempts a spin and ends up falling at an awkward angle. I rush over to him when I hear him let out a low fuck.

"Harry, Harry baby, are you alright? Do I need to call an ambulance? Did you break something. Please tell me you aren't dying. It'll be alright I will get someo-" I stop talking when I hear him laugh. I look at him confused then I realize he is messing with me. I stand up and start skating towards the exit.

"Babbyyyyyyy I am sorry I thought it was funny."

"Well it wasn't Harry,you could have gotten seriously injured." I start tearing up.

"Hey angel, don't cry. I'm sorry, it was supposed to be a joke." He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my head on his chest.

"How about we get some food. We have about thirty minutes left of skating and then afterwards we can go back to my place." He kisses the top of my head and I nod my head. We go to the concessions and I get a pretzel while he gets a hot dog. We start playfully arguing about what is better and I end up winning. We skate for about ten minutes and then our time is up so we leave.

"Thank you Harry. You don't understand how happy that made me, even with your little prank." He smiles and kisses my forehead tenderly.

"No problem Rose. This is why I like spending my money on you, if you're happy I'm happy." I just giggle and we make our way towards the car, he opens my door and I slide in. We soon take off to Harry's. On the car ride over I sing to the radio terribly and Harry laughs. We get to his house and we end up watching a movie Harry picks. Halfway through the movie I put my feet on his lap and he starts to rub my feet.

"Oh my god that feels so good."I moan out making him look at me and smirk.

"Baby, I could make you feel better doing something else." My jaw drops and I stare at him wide eyed.

"Harry!" He just shrugs and continues rubbing my feet. A little bit later I crawl in his lap and straddle him,making him raise his eyebrow.

"What are you doing?"

"Kiss me." And with that he leans in and smashes his lips into mine.

———————————————————-
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had to include them going skating not only because I love it, but because I wanted to be cheesy and use the night changes music video. Things might get steamy in the next chapter😏

Till next time
N

              Edited August 17, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 822 40
THIS BOOK SUCKS ÂSS, READ WITH CAUTION, THIS BOOK IS NOT MATURE, THE MATURE STUFF HAS BEEN DELETED, I JUST CAN'T CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT NOT MATURE! (Co...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...