The Broken Scalpel [Ace Lucif...

By chasingplaridel

He's a doctor, and so is she but then, he has the broken scalpel in his hands. Book 2 Volume 1 More

JAXON AND MACEY
PROLOGUE
[1] First Scalpel
[3] Third Scalpel
[4] Fourth Scalpel
[5] Fifth Scalpel
[6] Sixth Scalpel
[7] Seventh Scalpel
[8] Eighth Scalpel
[9] Ninth Scalpel
[10] Tenth Scalpel
[11] Eleventh Scalpel
[12] Twelfth Scalpel
[13] Thirteenth Scalpel
[14] Fourteenth Scalpel
[15] Fifteenth Scalpel
[16] Sixteenth Scalpel
[17] Seventeenth Scalpel
[18] Eighteenth Scalpel
[19] Nineteenth Scalpel
[20] Twentieth Scalpel
[21] Twenty First Scalpel
[22] Twenty Second Scalpel
[23] Twenty Third Scalpel
[24] Twenty Fourth Scalpel
[25] Twenty Fifth Scalpel
[26] Twenty Sixth Scalpel
[27] Twenty Seventh Scalpel
[28] Twenty Eighth Scalpel
[29] Twenty Ninth Scalpel
[30] Thirtieth Scalpel
[31] Thirty First Scalpel
[32] Thirty Second Scalpel
[33] Thirty Third Scalpel
[34] Thirty Fourth Scalpel
[35] Thirty Fifth Scalpel
[36] Thirty Sixth Scalpel
[37] Thirty Seventh Scalpel
[38] Thirty Eight Scalpel
[39] Thirty Ninth Scalpel
[40] Fortieth Scalpel
[41] Forty First Scalpel
[42] Forty Second Scalpel
[43] Forty Third Scalpel
[44] Forty Fourth Scalpel
[45] Forty Fifth Scalpel
[46] Forty Sixth Scalpel
[47] Forty Seventh Scalpel
[48] Last Scalpel
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
Author's Announcement and Acknowledgment
SPECIAL CHAPTER: CLODOVEO AND NAMI

[2] Second Scalpel

11.7K 215 15
By chasingplaridel

WARNING: Don't read this if you haven't read the first book. Maco-confuse lang kayo. Anw, on going din ang isang 'yon and very slow update so...yeah. Alam niyo na! And, oh! Hi sa mga nag-add sa Reading lists nila! Thank you so much! 

Enjoy reading. 

Jaxon 2

Macey couldn't get happier while her lips touched the drunk Jaxon lips. It was sinfully delicious as she savored it. Her lips moved deeply. She doesn't even know how to kiss a for guy whoever's sake but now, while she was kissing Jaxon, parang bihasa na siya at pwede na rin magturo kung paano humalik.

"Maxine..." Jaxon whispered that made her stop savoring his lips. Napatigil siya sa pagtugon sa paghalik ng binata, until she pulled away and returned in the place where she was.

She felt her heart tightened. Just like that, lahat ng sarap na natamasa niya sa ilang segundong halikan nila Jaxon ay parang bulang pumutok at naglaho. Her lips went thin, and her eager to smile disappeared.

"I-I'm not Maxine." She said even though she knew that Jaxon was too drunk to understand her words. She was just too desperate to let Jaxon know her existence. But then, it was still Maxine. She's still invisible.

She breathes. I have no time for heartaches. Wala akong karapatang masaktan.

She stared at Jaxon. Mukhang nilamon na ito ng kalasingan dahil kusa ng yumuko ang ulo nito at mukhang ipinu-pwesto na ang sarili para matulog. Pagak na natawa si Macey. Hindi manlang naapektuhan sa halik ko?

Napailing nalang siya. She stood up and stared at Jaxon for a while, and then looked at her spot in side of the stage. May pumalit ng DJ sa kanya. She waited for the DJ to look at her direction, and then she motioned her hand that she will go home. Inginuso nito sa kanya si Jaxon na natutulog.

Kinindatan niya lang ang kaibigang DJ, kapagkuwan ay itinaas nito ang gitnang daliri sa kanya.

She roamed her eyes around again, and for her to see her another friend na isang bouncer naman. It was her college barkada, and it's their relaxing time to spend here in the Bar. She serves as the DJ samantalang ang iba ay naging barista, bouncer, at singer. They always do it to relieve stress from their work.

"Russel!" She called her friend, Russel. Her friend was wearing the typical bouncer outfit. Black fitted shirt and a pants. Isa itong nurse, pero dahil wala itong talent sa musika o pagiging barista manlang ay pagiging bouncer ang kinabgsakan nito. It suits him, anyways. Tambay sa gym eh, as well as he mastered the different martial arts, so yeah.

"Mace!" lumapit ito sa kanya.

"Can you help me?" She asked pointing Jaxon who's sleeping like a baby. Well, he's a drunk bastard. But she still cares. Hindi niya kayang iwan mag-isa si Jaxon dito sa bar. He can't leave him. Isang napaka-laking tempatasyon ni Jaxon, and no doubt that in his drunk state, magkakaroon ng babaeng rapist.

And she can't let that happen.

Siya lang ang magiging rapist ni Jaxon. Wanted Rape. She's still practicing how to be yummy and hot...using watching intimate videos. Tsaka na niya susunggaban ni Jaxon kapag may tiwala na siya sa sarili niya. Kapag kaya na niyang pumibabaw.

Her friend takes a glimpse at Jaxon, bago ito tumingin sa kanya at napailing. Kapagkuwan ay napahalakhak ito na nakapagpasimangot sa kanya. "Seriously, Mace?"

"C'mon, I can't leave him here alone."

Pinagkrus ang kausap niya ang mga braso nito. "You act like he's a freaking pussy that needs to be taken care."

"Gago."

"In six years, span of time, exactly today, nakapag-asawa na ako lahat lahat, but still, here you are. Ito ata ang pinaka-una mong close contact sa kanya." Umasin ang mukha niya sa sinabi ng kaibigan.

Nang-inggit daw ba?

Her pride went thin. She was hurt by her friend's words alright. Totoo naman kasi. Nakapag-asawa na at ikakasal na ang iba sa mga kaibigan niya, pero heto siya. Nakatanaw lagi sa malayo at parang asong naka-sunod kay Jaxon palagi. Ng patago.

"Stop it, Rus. Just help me." She started to grab Jaxon's arm. Halos mapamura siya. It was too heavy for him to carry. What more kung aakayin niya ito hanggang sa kotse niya sa parking lot? Baka siya na ang akayin?

"Uhmmm..." Jaxon moaned. Unconsciously. Sandaling natigilan si Macey sa ginagawang paghatak sa braso ni Jaxon patayo.

Her mind automatically sings. Oh tukso~ Layuan mo ako~

She shook her head to focus. "Relax, Mace. Wag mong gagahasain ha? May rape case na pwedeng i-file sa mga babae." Humalakhak ito tsaka siya inumpisahang tulungan na akayin si Jaxon hanggang sa makarating sila sa parking lot at maipasok sa kotse niya.

She wiped her sweat away when Jaxon is finally seated at the passenger's seat slightly snoring.

Napatitig si Macey sa maamong mukha ni Jaxon. Jaxon is a big guy. How about his best friend between his legs? She felt her cheeks flushed because of her naughty idea.

"Thanks." She murmured at his friend.

"Wag mong gagalawin. Keep him unharmed."

Nailing nalang si Mace sa payo ng kaibigan. "He's already harmed. Hindi na virgin 'yan no."

"How so?" Tinaasan siya nito ng kilay.

She smirked. "Wanna bet?"

Napahinga ng malalim ang kaibigan. "Alright. You." Dinuro nito ang noo niya. "You're the one who should remain unharmed—" Napahilot ito sa sentido. "I mean...you know that."

She chuckled. "Can't promise you friend."

Pinitik nito ang noo niya. "Stop it, Mace. Huwag kang sabik."

Natatawang umikot siya sa driver's seat. Nakipag fist bump muna siya sa kaibigan bago pumasok sa loob ng kotse. She raised her hands, forming a peso—ok sign and then wink at her friend. Tanging ang malaki nitong kamao ang ipinangsagot sa kanya.

"Tell Spy that I went to my honeymoon already." She giggled. Spy is Russel's wife. Ang DJ na pumalit sa pwesto niya kanina.

"Baliw ka talaga." Napailing ito.

She closed her car's door, and she started the engine, then she looked at Jaxon. She laughed. Not minding how painful it is earlier when she was mistaken as Maxine. She also didn't mind what will happen tomorrow morning. But she's pretty sure that this is the start. Start of her moves.

Damn the pain. Damn the obstacles.

She wants Jaxon. By hook or by Crook.

And thanks to the opportunity tonight. Thanks to the service of whiskey.

Thanks to Maxine.

***

"Wait!...Wait lang Jaxon! Sabing sandali! "

Parang gusto niyang pag-sisihan ang pasasalamat na nalasing si Jaxon. After they arrived from her house, it is only her to carry Jaxon inside his house. Parang gusto niya ring pagsisihan na pinalakihan niya ang garden niya at grass field ng bahay niya. It only means one thing. She has to endure the long rough walk while carrying the heaviest "Jaxon".

If she's not a medical practitioner, she will think that her bones will fall off from her shoulders! Napaka-bigat naman kasi ng Jaxon. His body screams hardness, and muscles na kahit papano ay nagiging pakunswelo kay Macey habang inaakay siya nito papunta sa maindoor ng bahay niya.

At bukod pa sa napakabigat nito, napakalikot pa. Kulang nalang sumayaw sila ng interpretative dance habang naglalakad sila e

"Ohmmm..." Jaxon said again. Mas naging butil butil ang pawis niya dahil sa narinig.

She silently prayed. Lord forgive me, for I am about to sin.

Leche naman kasi! Mas makasalanan nga ang katawang akay-akay niya! Pati bibig! Lahat na! Letche!

"Uhmmm..." Jaxon groaned again. Gumalaw ang kamay nito sa leeg niya. He was removing it.

Macey panicked. No. no. no. no. Consciousness, get outta here! She silently prayed. JAXON IS MINE TONIGHT!

"Jaxon, wait! Hindi mo kayang tumayo mag-isa!" She hissed when Jaxon successfully removed his arms on her. She panicked. No, She is panicking!

Kahit ngayong gabi lang oh? She pleaded at the Lord above.

"I'm...throwing—fuck..." Napapikit nalang siya ng marinig at maamoy niya ang isang hindi kanais nais. She smelled that stingy thing that she hates when she's inside the hospital in the pediatric ward..

Jaxon just vomited, and she can feel in her legs that it's already wet with something sticky and smelly. And after that, Jaxon doesn't care where he was. He just laid on the grass, near the main door of Macey's house.

And Macey.... "Jaxonnnnnnn! Arghhhh! Kadiri ka!!!!"

***

Jaxon groaned again when Macey finally put her in her bed. Padapa itong nahinga sa kama niya at kumuha kaagad ng isang unan at niyakap nito na parang isang five years old na bata.

She rolled her eyes as she removed her heels, but it was a hella wrong move when she felt something sticky on her fingers. Her eyes widened at the realization that it was Jaxon's spew. "Yuck!"

She also removes the checkered long sleeves around her waist before she went inside the bathroom. Kinuha niya ang maliit na palanggana at itinapat 'yon sa gripo. She pressed the hot button and a warm water spilled out. She poured some scented blueberry oil at it. Kumuha din siya ng maliit na towel at isang tuwalya bago siya lumabas ng banyo habang dala dala ang basin at ang mga pamunas.

She needs to clean up Jaxon even for a little. Masang-sang ang amoy nito dahil sa oinaghalong amoy ng whiskey at sigarilyo galing sa pinaggalingang Bar at malakas ang amoy na 'yon. Her blueberry smelled room was now invaded by the smell of the alcoholic drink. Hindi naman sa maarte siya, but she's not just comfortable with the smell. She wants to lessen it if possible.

And that possibility is a temptation lalo na nang itinahaya niya ang matipunong katawan ng lalaking..—ni Jaxon. She shook her head. She started to undress Jaxon by removing his upper shirt. Napakagat siya sa sariling labi. Jaxon's V-line greeted her first. Halos dumugo naman ang lagi niya ng sumunod na kumaway sa kanya ay ang bakat na bakat nitong mga pandesal.

Hindi naman siya attracted sa katawan ng barkada niya na tambay din sa gym, pero bakit pag kay Jaxon, malamig at malagkit na ang pawis niya kaagad, V-line palang ang nasisilip niya.

"Omy Gosh. Lord, patawad." Wala sa sarili siyang napatingin sa maliit na altar sa kwarto niya. "Marupok ako Lord, patawad talaga ah?"

Napailing nalang siya. She started wiping Jaxon's body. Lalo na ang mabalahibo nitong dibdib na bahagyang nasukahan dahil sa kawalan ng balanse dala ng kalasingan. Kulang ang salitang uhaw para kay Macey habang ginagawa niya ang 'paglilinis' sa katawan ni Jaxon.

She also unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, at halos lumuwa ang mga mata niya sa nakita niya sa pagitan ng hita nito.

Oh God.

Marupok talaga ako, promise.

She doesn't have any plans of something but to remove his pants for him to be comfortable in his sleep, and to wash it for tomorrow, but then, his bulging manhood is waving at her as if it was an invitation to touch him. 'THERE."

Ngunit kahit marupok siya ay hindi niya ginawa. Hinding hindi siya magpapadaig! Nang matapos niyang hubarin ang mga damit lang na dapat hubarin ay lumabas na siya ng kwarto. Dumiretso siya sa laundry room at mabilis na nilabhan ang mga damit ni Jax. Afterwards, she went to the guest room. Kumuha siya ng malinis na itim na t-shirt, kapagkuwan ay bumalik siya sa sarili niyang kwarto at siya naman ang naglinis ng katawan niya. She took a quick shower and then changed her clothes. After that, she went back at Jaxon.

Jaxon was pulling the comforter. Maybe because he was cold, that's why she immediately gets the shirt that she got from the guestroom. Not minding what she was doing, pumaibabaw siya ng upo kay Jaxon para maayos na mai-suot niya ang t-shirt ng maayos.

Her butt cheek touched Jaxon's abs at kulang nalang ay pati noo niya ay mamula. She was inserting Jaxon's arm on the sleeves of the t-shirt when Jaxon groaned again, as if he was awake by the weight above her and before she can move away above him, he shifts position. Making him on top of her.

She didn't blink. She didn't breathe for a second when she realized that Jaxon was staring at her.

Eye to Eye.

Mas lalo niyang nahigit ang hininga niya nang hawakan ni Jaxon ang pisngi niya. His eyes weren't cold like earlier. It was full of sadness and longing.

Napalunok siya. If I could only take away those pain, Jax. I will.

Lumapit ang mukha nito lalo sa kanya, as if she's going to be kissed. She closed her eyes in anticipation and excitement, but Jaxon whispered something that made her weak. Really weak.

"Max... baby...I missed you..." She smelled the alcoholic liquor on his mouth, but her attention wasn't there.

She felt the painful like bomb inside her heart.

It was her. Macey Andrella. In front of him. Taking care of him.

But all he can see was Maxine. And it will always be Maxine.

And she can't change that.

She opened her eyes, volunteering to numb the pain inside her as she meets Jaxon's eyes which is full of sadness, and longing. She smiled. "Hush down..." she whispered. Slightly pushing Jaxon on to the mattress, afterwards, she pulled herself up.

"Max...don't leave please..." Jaxon pleaded as she stand up. Jaxon reached for her hand and held it tight.

"I'm here...Jaxon." She whispered again. "I won't leave..."

She can feel the side of her eyes watered. Oh fuck. It hurts. Kailangan ko pa bang magpanggap na Maxine para lang mapansin mo ang existence ko,Jax?

She sighed. No time for pain. Ginusto naman niya eh. Choice niya. Choice niya na wag sundin ang isa sa mga patakaran ng pagmamahal na wag magmamahal ng taong hindi pa tapos magmahal ng iba. Well, what can she do? She's a Masochist in her own way.

Jaxon didn't let go of her hand. She was held tightly. Afraid to let go because he thinks that he was Maxine, and it left her no choice but to lay beside him.

"Maxine, baby. I missed you so much..." She heard him whispered while she was pulling up the comforter to cover the both of them. Hindi na nito hawak ang kamay niya, bagkus mahigpit namang nakapalibot dito ang kamay nito sa bewang niya.

Magaan niyang hinaplos ang buhok ni Jaxon. It seems like he's now dreaming, but his body was responding in reality.

She didn't mind the pain. Mas nangibabaw sa kanya ang saya na kahit ibang babae ang nasa isip ni Jaxon habang kasama siya ay nabigyan naman siya ng pagkakataon na mayakap ang binata ng mahigpit, at mahawakan niya ito tulad ng lagi niyang inaasam.

She smiled again. "G'night Jax."

From now on, I'll take away the pain. She promised ho herself before, she, herself, drifted into deep slumber. Inside Jaxon's arms as if he was protecting her.

***

MORNING came, and Jaxon feel groggy. His head was throbbing in pain as he tried to open his eyes due to the rays of the sun, and at the moment, his routine of no stretching, no yawning, and no more five more minutes gone upside down. He actually yawned and stretched his arms while wishing for another five minutes because of his hangover.

He closed his eyes as he inhaled the scent of blueberry in his nostrils, while he was reminiscing what happened before gets drunk last night, when he felt something moved beside him and for whoever's sake, it wrapped around him like forever!

Fuck?!

And then he roamed his eyes just to realized that he was in a female room.

How the fuck did I get here?!

He moved fast and he pulled himself up, not minding the person that was wrapped around his waist. It fell on the ground.

"Ow!" He heard the familiar voice, but he didn't mind it. He was busy reminiscing the happenings on how the hell did he got here in this room. For fucks sake!

He remembers, he was busy drinking. Drinking until a lips crushed into his lips...and then...then..fuck, what?

"Aray...sakit..." He heard the familiar voice again, and then he turned his direction. His eyes went wide when he saw the DJ from the Bar yesterday night.

"You?!" he shouted angrily. Napatigil ang babae sa paghimas ng kung anong masakit sa bandang balakang nito at tumingn sa kanya. "What the fuck did you do me?" tanong niya sa babaeng nakatanga sa kanya.

"The hell?" He whispered again.

Not until the girl in front of him, sitting on the floor slowly raised her eyebrows to him as if he did something stupid. "At ikaw pa ang may ganang magtanong sa ating dalawa na para bang ikaw ang winalanghiya?!"

Kumunot ang noo niya. "I was drunk last night. What did you do to me, where am I?" he asked massaging his temples afterwards. Fuck hangover.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo!" the girl hissed. "You raped me last night!"

Kusang nanlaki ang mga mata niya. "Fuck...what?"

"You raped me!" Dahan dahan itong tumayo, at unti-unti ring nalaglag ang kumot na tumatakip sa hita nito. When it finally fell on the floor, he saw the long, white, creamy legs— "Tapos ikaw pa ang walang hiyang magtatanong na para bang ikaw ang na-rape?!"

Napatayo siya habang sapo-sapo ang noo niya. "The fuck?! Seriously?"

"Idedemanda kita!" in just a second, he went pale.

He has a lawyer friend. Only few knows that but, the hell, may alam din siya sa batas, and Bryson, his lawyer friend won't defend him for this matter. Kahit siguro sarili niya ay hindi niya dedepensahan kung sakali. He was drunk, and he doesn't know what he's doing even he's sure to himself that he won't do it--

"I will sue you for raping my heart!"

He stopped thinking. He blinked .and blinked. And blinked. "Seriously woman?!"

Ngunit humalakhak lang ang babae na kaharap niya. "That's for being too drunk last night." The girl whispered something again, but he just couldn't hear it.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" he asked again. "Where's my clothes?!"

But the girl didn't answer her. She just winked at him and then walked towards the bathroom, perhaps. He stand up, and then again, he followed the lady and when he reached the bathroom, sakto namang labas ng babae sa CR.

"Ayy! Kabayong bakla!" and then she stopped and looked at him. Inabot nito sa kanya ang damit na mukhang nilabhan base sa amoy. "Here's your clothes kamahalan!"

"Can you answer—"

"Gosh! You are in my kingdom, prince Jaxon!" nilampasan siya nito.

"What?"

"Nasa bahay kita! Letche!" sigaw nito habang pinupulot nito ang kumot sa sahig.

"How did I get here?" he asked. "Did we...—"

Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin ng humarap ang babae sa kanya at namaywang pa. "Before asking me that, let me ask you a question?! Masarap ka? Masarap ka?"

Napalunok siya at isinuot ang pantalon. "Where am I then?"

"Ang kulit! Nasa bahay kita!" Naglakad ito papalapit sa kanya hanggang sa tingalain na siya nito dahil sa lapit nilang dalawa at sa kapos nitong height. "You were really drunk last night."

Yes, he remembers that. He drunk himself to alcoholic drinks until his surroundings was spinning already, and he don't know his world anymore. He was busy taking away the pain for a quite while yesterday because it was too much. Losing his Maxine for six years feels like it's just happened yesterday, and it hurts. He can't move on.

"I know."

"Of course you do." The girl rolled his eyes. "Mabuti nalang nandon ako kundi na rape ka na ng mga bakla. Baka ni makita mo ang patak ng alak, hindi mo na gugustuhin."

"Tss. I'm going home. Thanks for the care—" He stopped. "Wait...?"

"Oh?"

"how did I get here?" He asked, confused.

"Oh." The girl seemed 'faked' surprised. And then giggled. "First of all, let me introduce myself because you were kind of abnormal who didn't asked about my name, or even say thank you to me."

He smirked. "About your question earlier, alam kong masarap ako, so bakit ako magte-thank you lalo na sa kaalamang binihisan mo ako at napagsawaan ang katawan ko..."

Napalunok ang babae. "Conceited!"

"C'mon." he licked his lips. "Introduce yourself..."

"I already introduced myself last night, Mr. Jaxon." The girl smiled sweetly. "So get out of my house now." Ito na mismo ang nagtulak sa kanya palabas ng kwartong kinaroroonan nila, but he's still confused, and he needs an answer.

"You seem to know me better, so I wanna ask you, why am I here?" he shook his head. "I mean, why am I here in your house? What's the reason?"

The girl smirked at him, but then, like yesterday, while she was doing her job as a DJ, he can feel her nerves shaking, as well as her eyes, and mouth. She's just too careful to slip. "Wanna know me?"

Tinitigan siya nito sa mata, and for no reason, he feels awkward and intimidated with those pair of eyes. No, with the face who's intently looking at him as if the stares were penetrating unto his inner soul, and at the moment, he didn't think of Maxine. His mind went blank. All he has now was the girl in front of him.

"Well...I am the girl..." magaang humaplos sa braso niya ang kamay nito. "Who's incapable of leaving you there...alone and in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 3K 34
In order to be safe, he's forced to used his twin's identity. Silently fighting to have justice for his twin's death but how could he continue it, fi...
349K 18.4K 30
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
70.8K 2.4K 35
Kung papapiliin ka, pipiliin mo pa rin ba yung taong iniwan ka? Worth it ba ang mag bigay ng second chance? Is there really a second chance in Love...
35.9K 1.1K 36
When the strong shimmer of light finally touched her fragile toe, she started to hope for miracles that can save her from distress she was caged. Kis...