Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

32

2.1K 100 39
By cherlyswan

"Hey!" You said to the boy standing infront of you

"How did you-?" He looked at you in astonishment, probably shocked as to why you were here.

"Your dad." You spoke and realisation hit him, "he told me everything. About the incident 6 years ago."

"Great!" He said sarcastically looking down in embarassment, "Now you probably pity me or even feel disgusted. I seem like a pathetic mental patient, don't I?"

"No." You replied and he looked up, his tearful wide eyes looking back at your deep dark one's, "not in the very least. Nothing still changes the fact that you saved me that day. You see I don't care about your past or what you did. You saved me and that too twice. Sure you went a little wacky and killed someone but you had your own reasons and the guy, Mr. Lee, kidnapped me so i don't really sympathise with him, I feel sorry for him, pity him. If only he wasn't so greedy and blinded by that greed."

"But the fact remains that I still killed him. I took his life. I'm a monster."

"Monster is a strong word. For a bird, a cat is a monster. So don't call yourself a monster. You lost control of yourself and i understand, atleast I'm trying to. And if there's anyone who should feel guilt of themselves, it's me. You blame yourself for your mothers murder but you're wrong. you did nothing wrong, it is me who should be sorry. If I didn't decide to run away that day, non of this would have happened."

"We ain't playing a blame yourself game here y/n."

"And i'm not blaming anyone. What happened was an unchangable fate and we can't keep dwelling on the mistakes we once made. What we can do is leave the past to the past and move towards the future together. Let's take our time and heal those wounds."

"Some scars just can't be healed. Everytime I see you, I'm reminded of that time. How can i forget seeing my own mother die in front of me? Shooting the man that killed her with my own hands? I'm afraid I won't be a human anymore if i forget it."

"Is that why you wanted to avoid me? Is that why you pushed me away and hurt me?"

"I'm sorry." He said and you slapped him, "sorry-" you slapped him again as tears started to flow out of your eyes.

"You stupid bastard." You grabbed onto his collar and shook him, "how dare you hurt me like that? Did you think i'll be happy like that? Are you that blind? You said you loved me so why are you trying to say goodbye."

"It's better that way. You'll be happier without me and you already have Taehyung by your side."

"Look damnit, I'm not a person who just settles for things. I love taehyung, he's my childhood best friend but i love you too, you're also my friend and my saviour so I am not going to choose between the two of you, I need you both in my life." You hugged him

"You're too selfish and selfless at the same time." He patted your back, "I love you more than friends and you see me as just a friend. do you know how hard it is to see you the same way you see me?"

"I don't know what love is. For my entire life i thought i loved taehyung and only him. Do you expect me to just forget him for you?"

"All i want is for you to tell me that taehyung is just a friend and nothing more. That you'll never see him like anything more."

"He's my friend alright."

"Do I even have a chance?"

"What?"

"I want to atleast have a chance. For now, we're both friends right? I want to have a chance at being something more. So do i?"

"You're a lovable bunny. I won't be surprised if i actually fall in love with you so yes, you do have a chance." You smiled

"Thank you" he hugged you closer and whispered in your ear, "please tell me, if you ever fall in love with taehyung or anyone else, please let me know so that i can stop hoping and move on from you."

"Don't worry. You'll be the first to know."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"As a friend?"

"As a good friend.", you smiled, his embrace warming up your heart.

You mentally took a picture of this moment, hoping to capture the happiness and love it tagged along. You were happy to have come here, happy to have helped Jungkook but even more glad to drop the guilty feeling that bugged you from within. The things that happened were not anyone's fault and it couldn't be changed. You were happy that atleast now both of you could move on from this past and walk towards the future without any restrictions.

For a short span of time you thought of how this incident had effected people other than you, how it had impacted jungkook and you wondered how many more people were still chained by it, still living in that day, dwelling over it. All you could do was pray that they had not gotten to suffer like jungkook.

The sun had begun to set and the night was soon to overtake the atmosphere.

"Let's go back to seoul." Jungkook whispered

"Is it okay for you to move?" You asked in concern

"It hurts a little but it's alright. I can still move just fine."

"Then let's go back home." You smiled warmly and he lovingly kissed your forehead.

"Let's go back.......... home....... where everyone is."

____________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sat on the outside steps of her house, gazing at the bright moon that light the atmosphere, then I looked back at the empty street lit by the yellow street lights.

I glanced at the watch on my wrist

10:48 p.m.

It shone under the light

I plucked another petal and let it slip through my fingers and fall on the ground. And then another one followed by another and this process continued.

The happiness and the enthusiasm I had when I came had slowly faded away.

I looked at the familiar street and recalled a memory, one of the beautiful happy memories spent together with her.

<<flashback<<

"Taetae~" the 15 year old you whined as you strode along with taehyung.

"No means no y/n." He spoke sternly

"But please~" you pouted

"No I will not." The boy spoke again declining your request.

"It's only for a few hours please~"

"Why do you even want me to act as your b-boyfriend?" The boy asked with flushed cheeks

"Well~ I kinda lied." You chuckled nervously before continuing, "This guy came up to me and asked me out but he was my classmate and the president of the class so I didn't actually wanna break his heart so I told him that we were dating and that I actually loved you. His stupid ass believed me and told me he understands and he even wished me good luck. After a couple of weeks he comes back with a girlfriend and introduces me to her and proposed the idea of a double date. The girl was the rude ass bitchy types I hated so we didn't quite get along. I declined the offer ofcourse but then one day I overheard her saying that I was lying and that i could never be lucky enough to date you and that's why I declined. My blood boiled and I went to them the next day and agreed to it so please pretty please~ would you be my pretend boyfriend" you spoke joining your hands together and pleading infront of him. The story was somewhat altered but the main focal point was that you desperately needed tae's help. The girl was actually the one who came up to you and told you to stay away from tae because you didn't deserve his ass and that he belonged to her friend who had a crush on tae. You got angry and lied about you two dating so she told you to prove it and you agreed to the double date. Her boyfriend was infact the class president who had a little crush on you but he never actually spoke about it.

"Wait she insulted you? said you weren't good enough for me?" Taehyung asked cupping your cheeks.

"Yes she did and it really hurt my feelings." You said as the insult part of the story was somewhat true.

"How could she?  You're my little princesss and if there's anybody who is undeserving, it's me. I don't deserve such an angel like you" he spoke with such sincerety in his tone that you could feel how much he actually cared for you.

"So just to be clear, is that a yes?" You asked tilting your head in confusion and a horrible attempt at trying to act cute.

"Hell yeah!" Tae answered and you jumped in excitement giving him a tigh hug which could even cut off his oxygen supply, "I want to meet this girl and give her a oeace of my mind." You suddenly wondered the possibilities of something going wrong due to imperfect or maybe a bit fake information that you fed him but you soon pushed that feeling aside, hoping for the best.

A few days later, the day for the double date had finally arrived.

Taehyung trying his utmost best to make it as real as possible even came with his own car and a driver to pick you up from home. He was wearing gucci like always and he always looked hot in it (he actually looked hot in whatever he wore). You were wearing a short black skirt that ended on the middle of your thighs with a tucked in blouse, coloured pastel and to top the look you wore ankle heal boots.

You oddly noticed that you two were actually looking like a couple and you realised why almost everyone mistaked you as one.

"Shall we?" Tae playfully bowed

"We shall." You intertwined your hands with his and the led you inside the black coloured ford.

"You know highschool dates are not like this right?" You spoke breaking the silence.

"What do you mean? I did everything youtube told me too."

"15 year olds don't bring their own driver or car on their dates." You chuckled

"Oh man. I'm gonna sue youtube." Tae huffed in embarassment

"You better leave the sueing to suga hyung." You chuckled

Tae and you reached the designated spot, a park with not many people around, a perfect place for some calm and quite "HEY! Y/n! OVER HERE!" If it wasn't for the overly loud girl sitting with her boyfriend.

"Oh hey!" You faked a smile and dragged Tae along.

"Is that her?" He mumbled

"Yep that's the one." You whispered back

"She looks........ how do I put it nicely?..... like a skeleton. A really rotten one at that."

"Hey!" You surpressed your desire to laugh at tae as you had already reached near them.

"Hey you must be Taehyung. I've heard quite a bit about you." She shaked his hand

"Nice to meet you bitch." He spoke with the sweetest of smile which would make you wonder if heard that wrong.

"Pardon?" The girl spoke with wide eyes.

"I said nice to meet you."

"Ah...." she considered and probably ended up with the conclusion that she might have heard wrong.

And you silently chuckled, nudging taehyung secretly so that the two don't see it.

"Behave." You mouthed and he replied with a "what?" And a smirk.

"You look beautiful y/n." The girl's boyfriend complimented and the girl rolled her eyes whereas Taehyung shot him a death glare.

"Well thank you, class president." You replied

"No need to be so formal here. You can call me by my name." He spoke back

"I'll keep that in mind next time."

"Shall we go and get something to drink." The girl cut in

"Yeah sure." You replied and she dragged her boyfriend along with her leaving you two to follow behind them.

"So what's their names?" Tae asked obliviously

"Class pres and bitch." You replied and he chuckled

"No like their real names."

"Why the hell would I know?" You spoke

"So what do we call em?"

"Let's just wing it." You winked at him and dragged him forward a bit faster trying to catch up with the other couple.

You spent the whole day going to different places and trying your best to act like couples although you wanted to puke whenever the class pres and the bitch would kiss.

"What's so fun about licking eachothers tongue?" You asked tae and he laughed at the way you had put it.

"Maybe the saliva of other people tastes better? Wanna try it?"

"No. Blah~" you gagged at the thought, "don't say stuff like that or the only thing you'll get to taste is my vomit." And he laughed

So far, ignoring the other annoying couple, you two best friends were actually enjoying yourselves and having fun.

Soon evening came and it was time to split up.

"Babe can I stay over at your house today?" The girl said in her overly loud cringy tone and you were sure she was actually saying it loudly just so the two of you could could hear it.

"No baby. I'm sorry but my mom's home today." The guy replied

"Please. I'll just sneak into your room." She said seductively

"Still no. You know how strict my mom is right?"

"Yeah I know. I guess us teenagers aren't really alowed to stay over at eachothers houses huh?" She sounded a bit dejected.

"See you guys later." You greeted, "Let's go home Tae. And please tell your mom to cook some overnight snacks for me, I was so starving last night." You spoke loud enough so that they could here it and it was quite satisfying to mock her.

"Sure. I could even help her. And why didn't you wake me up? I could have cooked for you." Tae also caught onto my plan.

"I didn't wanna break your sleep sweety. You must have been really tired after staying up with me till 3 a.m."

"Shouldn't have gone for a round two, I guess." From your peripheral view, you could sense their jaws falling down at the sudden revealment and with that you two were out of their sight.

You both giggled as you realised how well your teasing had actually worked.

"By the way, I won that match." Tae said

"No way. I had more kills than you."

"But I still placed first."

"All you did was hide through out the game."

"It's called a strategy." Tae patted your head, "Your brain can't relate." And then he ran away leaving you chasing after him.

Later the day, you both plopped down on Tae and your shared bed, laying side by side eachother.

"I think this is better." You sighed

"Far better." Tae synchronised

"Afterall we're just 15 years old."

"Dating doesn't fit us."

"You're right. Friendship is the best relationship ever."

"Love and dating are two relatively stupid terms."

"Atleast for our 15 year old brains."

"Let us kids just be kids and not try to act mature okay?"

"Tae" you turned your head and looked him in the eye, "your fetus brain is incapable of maturity."

"Hey!!" He sounded offended and you just laughed at him.

"Well it was fun today." He spoke smiling

"Better than I imagined it to be." You grinned as well, "god I love you sooooo much bestie."

"I love you too...." tae replied, copying your own style, "Bestie...."

>>flashback over>>

Current P.O.V.

From far off, I could here too footsteps coming closer. I don't know how but I could already tell that one of them belonged to y/n.

And as another few more seconds passed, I could see her........ coming with Jungkook, hand-in-hand.

a small part of me died for some reason.

Neither one of them had recognised my presence yet.

"I can go alone from here. Thank you." I could here the faint sound of y/n from the distance.

"No need to say thank you, my love." He spoke back and she.......... smiled happily?!

"Well good night." She said

"Sweet dreams honey." He stepped closer and freaking kissed her forehead!!! And she smiled!?! Again?!?!

I clentched my chest as i could feel a tinge of pain. You know that moment when it emotionally hurts you so much that the pain turns physical? That was what was happening to me. With an aching heart I came to the conclusion that I had no chance to begin with, that i was already too late.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared down at the half shred Bouquet of roses.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

A/n: When somebody asks you how life is going: show your widest of grins😊😁😆😃and say "It just sucks like always.", cause it really does😫.

Anyways, I hope you liked the story so far cause we're finally getting down to some business. This will have around 40 chapters oh~😥 (That's alot of hardwork but it's worth it.😉)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for further updates.

And please go check out my other books if you have the time🙇

Stay
Healthy,

Stay
Happy,

Stay
Hydrated,

stream
BTS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
209K 12.4K 48
"Surely Seokjin told you that I was sick." the Prince said, "You wouldn't leave a sick person by himself, right?" He leaned forward, hands on the des...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
711 147 50
His dark eyes smoldered dangerously, hugging the girl close to him. He glared at you, his rage immeasurable. "What is wrong with you?" The words hit...