The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Two

5.8K 188 188
By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

Rolling In The Deep - Adele || "The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling we could have had it all"

I spent the remainder of the class trying to stay out of Katsuki's line of sight, especially since I could see the familiar sparks in his hands when he's angry. Deku would look back at me every so often and I would smile, not trying to show too much to him or the class.

"Psst Ochaco" I quickly turn to see Mina smiling at me. "Lunch with the girls today?" Her smile had a devilish hint and I knew why. She totally wanted to know what in the world was happening. She loved being involved with all the drama. I smile at her and nod.

"Bakugou put that phone away and finish your Paper," Mr. Aizawa's monotoned voice echoed through the room. Everyone's backs straightened up from his demand as I looked side eyes at Katsuki.

"grr" I watch as Katsuki slides his black phone into his front pocket as Kirishima and Denki hold back their laughter as they attempt to cover their mouths. Hearing them he turns and flips them off before returning to his work.

The bell rings and everyone begins packing up quickly. As I pack up my things Mina pulls on my shoulder, "Are you coming with?" I smile, I just have to ask Deku something quick" I say watching as she giggles and raised her eyebrows.

"Ooooooo I see Ochaco we will meet you down there" she giggles as the girls all walk out. I feel my phone vibrate in my backpack and see a familiar number on the lock screen.

I quickly unlock it to see the message and feel my stomach flip.

As I stare down at my phone I feel the air escape my lungs. He hasn't texted me in months, let alone said anything to me other than a growl in passing. The last time we spoke was not the best, but I assumed he wanted nothing to do with me...

"Ochaco! Hey are you walking down to lunch?" I jumped looking up to see Deku smiling with Todoroki and Iida not far behind. I lock my phone quickly and drop it back into my backpack. Smiling at them awkwardly, "U-uh yeah I am, but I have to -uh- do a few things before I head down there" I blush a bit and wave, "You all go ahead. See you soon!"

The three boys wave and head out of the room with smiles on their faces. Deku looked back with a concerned expression. He always worried about the friends around him. Once the door slides shut I look around quick to see I am the last one left. I pull out my phone again and re-read the text. "Meet me at our spot"...

Throwing my backpack on I make my way down the back hallway, down the stairs to the basement level. My heart beat banged against my chest thinking about what Katsuki wanted.

As I walk the halls filled with fluorescent lights my mind races. I hate having to lie to Deku, but it was like I couldn't control it. I wasn't thinking straight. As much as this all scared me a bit, I still continued moving. It's as if my legs had a mind of their own walking instinctively the path they have taken many times before.

At the end of the hallway was a staircase. A staircase that has seen and heard many things. I felt my stomach drop once I saw the tall figure leaned against the wall. Hands in his pocket with his head down. Bakugou.

As the sound of my footsteps abruptly stopped his head turned to the side looking at me. His eyes burned me more than his quirk every did as they stared into my soul. The last time I was in this situation in this space, I had felt a lot more confident in who we were, what I thought I meant to him, but that proved to be all wrong. This was new territory for me and I felt uneasy with it. The silence was almost deafening, but I couldn't find the words to break it up. I couldn't breathe.

"Oi, thought you'd never come Floaty" his deep raspy voice rung in my ears, "it's been a while".

I just stood there with my eyes wide staring back at him. I was like a hunted prey as his stare stunned me in my tracks. He had me in his sights and was not planning on letting me go any time soon. "H-hey Bakugou" my voice was so quiet and meek. It pissed me off how I could never stand up for myself around him. It's always been this way. He had all the power and I followed around like the idiot I am. He told me to jump and I said how high, he wanted to hide the fact that we were sneaking around last year and I pretended like I was ok with it...

"So your with that fucking loser Deku now?" I am very used to Bakugou's voice level after three years, but I still jumped a bit as his voice echoed off the tile walls. "I never thought that little bug would ever fucking speak up... and that you..."

His eyes looked angry now. He stared at me for a moment before he pushed himself off the wall and began to approach me. With his hands in his pockets, he stomped towards me. I couldn't move. I just stood there. His hands sparked before they grabbed at my shirt to pull me close as he brought a hand to my cheek dragging it across my skin as I felt my knees shake. "Fucking Deku" he growled as he stared into my eyes. My heartbeat was so loud I thought he for sure could hear it. Bakugou enjoyed watching me become weak from his touch as he scoffed. His strong jawline cocked a bit as he leaned in so close I could feel his warm breath against my collar bone. My head became foggy as I stared back into his crimson eyes.

Before I could protest he crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked, I forgot how much I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. My eyes began to lower as I kissed him back deepening the kiss. He growled against the kiss pulling at my clothes. I needed to stop this I could not backslide into the old me..I am stronger than this...

As I began to feel my body grow weak I felt Bakugou wrap his arm around my waist holding me up as support. The kiss intensified as I felt his hands tighten around my waist. I bit at his lip hungrily as our breathing deepened. He smiled against the kiss as he continued to press his body against mine. I could feel the tears stream down my face as he pushed my hair gently aside as he used to which brought back too many memories I tried desperately to forget.

Feeling my tears against his hand he opened his eyes looking deep into mine with slight concern in his expression. We separated briefly for air. "B-Bakugou the girls are waiting for me at lunch.. e-everyone's going to wonder where we are.." I say a bit out of breath.

"SO FUCKING WHAT!!!" He yells then looks to the side realizing I am right. He would never admit that because he's a stubborn brat, but I know him so well his expression says it all. As he brought his fingers up to his lip to feel where I bit him I took that as my opportunity to separate myself from him.

I push away from him which surprised him. He tried to reach out for me but I stepped back again moving away from his touch, "I can't keep doing this" I murmur looking away from him. Tears stinging my eyes as I fail to fight them back "you can't keep doing this to me.."

"The fuck do you mean?! What am I doing?" Bakugou took a strong step forward as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Your only doing this because you saw Deku and me! You don't care about my true well-being just about your stupid competition with Deku because if you did care you wouldn't have left me back then" I felt the ringing in my ears as I stared intently at him. He was shocked by my words and looked a bit hurt.

"I cannot sit here idly and let you distract me from my goals anymore!" My voice is stern and to the point. "Y-you just can't treat me like some object that you use up when you need me then toss me to the side... I am tired of being some support system for you... j-just leave me alone..." He stared at me unable to speak, which is hard for him.

"I need to go" I exhale wiping my eye with my sleeve "Don't follow me"

I turn on my heals before I can hear his response and run back up the stairs. I just ran without thinking, letting my feet hit the floor numbing any pain I felt. I collapse on the fifth floor dropping to my knees. The cool floor pressed against my skin soothing me a bit as I steadied my breathing. I didn't even realize I was crying the whole way until now. I felt my heartbeat in my ears and the tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

"You were right, you did the right thing", was what I kept repeating to myself as I slowly get up wiping my eyes again on my uniform sleeve. I still have a bit of time for lunch as I turn into the girl's bathroom. With shaky hands, I push the wood door open as the bright room made my eyes squint.

Walking past a few first years I watch as their concerned faced look at me and as soon as I walk in front of the mirror I realize why. My eyes were so swollen and red from the tears while my clothes were soaked with salty tears. I tried my best to reduce the swelling in my eyes as I splashed some cold water on my face. Taking another look at myself.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I pulled it out.

Tsu: Hey where are you!?

Ochaco: On my way! Wasn't feeling too well.

Dropping the phone back into my pocket I take in another deep breath and make my way towards the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
103K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
6K 137 10
Throughout the years, Deku and Kacchan's relationship has been known to be troublesome. Yet, nobody understands the reason behind it and why that rea...