Styles INC [edited]

Door tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... Meer

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

s i x t e e n

4.3K 70 8
Door tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV (November 1)

"Hello can I have a reservation for two?" I question the hostess.

"Yes sir, would you like the private room like usual."

"Yes please, thank you." I hang up shortly after. I just made a reservation for me and Rose at the shard. We haven't been having dinner as much recently because I am doing the final preparations for the merge. You can never get anything done with the boys so the date was set back a week. So tonight I wanted to take her to dinner to say I'm sorry. But we have been texting a ton, so I guess that makes up for it.

"Karen, could you come in her please?" After I hear a 'yes sir' I put the phone back down. Shortly after Karen comes in. Karen has blonde hair, and blue eyes, she is also on the taller side. She has been with me for awhile and even though she is my receptionist we don't really talk.

"Could you put this in Roses office?" I hold up the white box with a red bow on top.

"Yes sir, anything else?" I shake my head.

"Nope that is all thank you." She nods and walks out of my office and I go back to work.

In that box is a red, silk dress I saw Rose eyeing when we went shopping two days ago. She refused to let my buy her anything so I had to sneak in this dress. See this is why I appreciate Rose, most girls would have me buy them a whole new wardrobe but not my Rose. She refused to let me buy her anything. We even had to argue about who bought the food, I ended up winning of course.

A couple minutes later I hear my office door open and high heels hit the floor harshly.

"Harry Edward Styles, what is this?" She sets the box on my desk. I push my keyboard away and lean back in my chair, clasping my hands together.

"That my angel would be the dress you liked at the mall." I reply calmly.

"Harry why did you buy this. I hate when you buy me things, I know you have money but I don't want you to think I'm in it for the money." She looks up at me with her honey eyes and I smile back at her. I stand up and wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her into my body. She puts her head on my chest and I kiss the top of her forehead.

"I know Rose," I reassure her. "But I got you that to wear tonight for our date." She lifts her head and cocks an eyebrow.

"Well I don't like when you buy me stuff because I feel bad when anyone buys me stuff. But, date?"

"Yes, you know, like we go out for dinner together and talk." I chuckle while she rolls her eyes.

"Well yes, I know what a date is smart ass I just didn't know you had planned one." I chuckle at her words and hold her tighter to me.

"Well yeah that's because it's a surprise. I also wanted to apologize for being super busy recently and I wanted to treat you because you have been working very hard." She smiles up at me and kisses my nose. I scrunch my nose up when she does so and she giggles at my reaction.

" I appreciate that, baby. Thank you."I smile and lean down to kiss her. She pulls away after a little bit when we hear a knock at the door.

"Mr.Styles the monthly reports are in." Danny walks in looking down till he looks up and stares at Rose.

"Thanks, Danny, put them on my desk." I cock my head to the direction of my desk and he sets them down.

"Hi Danny boy." Rose looks at him while he sits in a daze. I snap in his face to get him out of it.

"Sorry, it's just kinda weird seeing my boss and best friend dating but I'll get used to it. Anyways, by guys see you at home, Rose." With that Danny leaves. I look at Rose and shake my head while she shrugs.

"He's a weird one." She looks up at me with a 'your telling me,' look.

"You're telling me. I have been best friends with him since I was six." After that she stays in my office because she is done for the day. Once the clock strikes six she is gone to get ready.

After our little intimate action we talked about going car shopping. She ended up buying a sleek black Mazda CX five. She had money saved up and so we went to buy the car. I wanted to buy it or at least help but she kicked me out while signing the papers. She is very head strong and I admire that. If she wants it she gets it there is no way around it.

I soon leave at around seven driving to her flat. I am already ready since I have on a suit and all I had to do was fix my hair. Once I get there and see her open the door I swear I about faint. She is so fucking hot, but I don't say that out loud. I want to respect her so I'll keep my thoughts in my head. She is wearing the red dress, her hair down natural with some dark cranberry red lipstick, clear heels with diamonds are adorning her feet.

"You look absolutely stunning, darling." She does a little twirl and giggles.

"Why thank you kind sir, you look very handsome." She steps forward and fixes my tie a little bit.

"Bye Danny, we are off. You and Alissa have fun now, please use protection." Danny tells her to 'sod off' and we leave shortly after.

I lead her down the hall with my hand on the small of her back. We enter the elevator and after we soon reach the car. I open her door for her and she slides in. Today I got my vintage Jaguar E-type out. She is cherry red with a black interior. I love this car.

I run around and hop in. We soon take off and make our way to the shard. It doesn't take long to get there and once we do I open her door for her and grab her hand helping her out. She thanks me and we walk in. Once we reach the thirty first floor we walk up to the host.

"Reservation for Styles." I tell the blonde hostess.

"Yes sir, right this way." She leads us to the private room and I pull out Roses chair for her. She thanks me and sits down.

Me and Rose are now eating a fancy steak dinner. We both have a side salad as well.

"Rose, can I ask you a question?" She swallows and looks at me nodding her head.

"What are your dreams in life? I just, I know a lot about you but at the same time I don't. I want to know your dreams. I want to know about your childhood. I want to know everything is to know about you Rose Fisher." She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Well," She clears her throat and looks  a little sad for a second then it goes away. "This is, um," she clears her throat, "hard for me to say. But my parents and brother passed away in a car crash about six years ago, almost seven." She lets out a breath and looks relived. "You don't know how much weight is off my shoulders after telling you that. I always wanted to but I never knew how to, and it is still a sensitive topic to me." I nod at her and grab her hand from across the table and start rubbing small, reassuring circles on her hand. She looks up at me and smiles, looking thankful for my action.

"My mother and father were on there way back from a business trip, my brother Jack went with them since he would have been taking over the business at some point. A drunk driver was on the wrong side of the road and," she sniffles and her eyes gloss over, "and, he ended up killing them when he hit them head on. My mom and dad died on impact and my brother Jack died after about five minutes." I walk around the small table and sit next to her, bringing her into my lap and putting her head on my shoulder. I could give two fucks we are in a restaurant, my baby needs comforting right now and I will give it to her. She grabs my shoulder and begins to cry. I rub up and down on her back soothing her and whispering 'it'll be alright' over and over in her ear. About three minutes later she calms down and climbs off my lap, she takes a napkin and pats under her eye wiping up any mascara that found its way on the top of her cheek.

"You good?" I question, kissing the side of her cheek.

"Yeah thank you. I am so sorry for that. I just haven't talked about them in awhile and it just over whelmed me." She apologizes for absolutely no reason. I lean in and kiss her sweetly and shortly.

"Why are you apologizing, angel? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I ruined our date." She sniffles.

"You did nothing wrong," I reassure her rubbing her back again. She lays her head on my shoulder again. "Besides, I was the one who asked the question."

"Thank you Harry. You don't know how much you have helped me. You are the most selfless person I have met. You care so much for helping people, you always make sure others are ok even if you aren't yourself, you are a beautiful human being inside and out, and for that I thank you. You helped me be a better person and I have no clue what I would do without you." I smile at her and kiss her on the lips passionately.

"Rose, I have no clue where I would be without you." She leans her head back on my shoulder and giggles. I put my hand on her thigh and rub back and forth.

"Harry, I want to know everything about you. I know I didn't tell you that much but the time will come when I will. I'm sorry I can't right now, it's just that a lot of bad things happened in my past." I kiss the top of her head reassuringly. Then I clear my throat.

"Well where do I start?" I sigh before speaking again. "I am from Homes Chapel, Cheshire. I have one sibling,her name is Gemma as you know. My mums name is Anne, and my dads name was Ray. After he passed I took over the business and made it excel even more." I pause trying to think of what else I can tell her. "Oh, I met the boys when I was sixteen. We all went to the same school and got detention together and ever since then the rest is history." She laughs lightly at how we met and I continue.

We continue to tell each other more. Like what our favorite childhood show is, what we were for Halloween through the years. Just really random stuff.  Right now we are laughing so hard we are crying. Rose talked about how she used to eat dog food as a kid and then she ate too much one time and threw it up all over her brother.

"It was so gross. But for some reason I really liked dog food till I was like six." She cringes after finishing her statement while I start to calm down. "But my mom said it was normal for kids. I guess my brother ate mud."

I soon pay for the meal and we make our way back down to the car. I get in after opening Roses door and we are soon off to her flat. Once we reach there I walk around and let her out and we make our way upstairs. We reach her flat and she stops and turns around with the Rose I gave her in her hand.

"Thank you Harry. I had such a wonderful time this evening." I smile at her and grab her waist pulling her towards me.

"And thank you Rose for opening up to me. I know how tough that was considering your past. But thank you." I swiftly duck down and connect our lips. Her soft and plump lips mold with mine and I soon ask her for entrance with my tongue. She obliges and we kiss until we are out of breath. I pull away and she giggles.

"You have some lipstick on you." She points to my lips and wipes off the lipstick with her thumb.

"Thank you,I should get going now don't want you to be tired tomorrow." Tomorrow is Friday and after hearing about what she loved to do as a childhood I wanted to surprise her with going ice skating.

"What's tomorrow? It's just another Friday, nothing to special." She shrugs and looks at me confused.

"Well I have something planned but it's a surprise." I smirk at her and she huffs.

"Harry, you already surprised me today with a wonderful date and this beautiful dress. I can't do more surprises, I don't want you to spoil me." She whines and I just laugh.

"Love, it's alright. It's not like I don't have the money, and what is wrong with spoiling my girl?" She just puts her head on my chest and tells me thank you. She soon turns around and types in her code giving me another good bye kiss and hug.

After I make sure she is in safe I turn around and begin the journey back to my car. After hearing about what happened in her old town I now understand why she never had a real boyfriend or was taken care of. After Rose's parents passed she had to live with her aunt and uncle. Her uncle ended up sexually abusing her at the age of TWELVE. Thank god he didn't go all the way, but he still touched her in her most vulnerable area. Just thinking about it pisses me off. Not only was she grieving over her whole family passing she had to worry about her ass hat of an uncle.

I quickly make me way to my home and get ready for bed. I plan the final touches for tomorrow and then put my laptop down,and set my alarm. It doesn't take long for me to pass out,dreaming of a certain women.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed. I feel like this book is shite if I'm being honest but it will get better so please be patient. I am also going through and editing the errors so I apologize for any.

Till next time,
N

Edited August 15, 2019

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

527 32 15
*DISCLAIMER* I wrote this back when I was like 12 (and then went on a really long break and did the last couple chapters in 2015). This is IN NO WAY...
23K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...