Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f i f t e e n

4.5K 74 25
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Roses POV (October 28)

"Mr.Styles, Mr.Horan is here to see you." I inform Harry through the phone. I look up at Mr. Horan and he sends me a wink.

"Send him in. But why didn't he just go through Karen?" He questions me.

"I'm not to sure." I giggle and Niall laughs. When he laughs he literally goes ha ha ha, and I love it.

"Alright I'll get out ya' hair. Bye Rose." Niall waves goodbye and I do as well.
I get back to typing and soon I hear loud manly chuckles from the other room. I laugh a little myself and go back to work.

Danny walks in a little bit later asking for me to give him advice on where to take Alissa for a nice dinner.

"I am not good at this stuff, Rose." I scoff and mumble a 'clearly' teasingly.

"Danny why don't you just take her for a nice picnic, it's what Harry did with me, and I loved it." He rolls his eyes at my statement and I raise an eyebrow. "What is wrong with that Danny boy?"he looks up at me sheepishly.

"I'm not that romantic. Plus, I don't have time to plan that also." I giggle and look up, pushing my keyboard aside.

"Danny I will help you. Just tell me the food she likes and I will help you cook it. I'll even make an itinerary for you to go off of if you really need." He smiles at me and gets up to hug me from the side quickly and tightly.

"Thanks Rose. This is why I love you." He gives me a wet, sloppy kiss on my cheeks and I push him away quickly wiping my cheek.

"Ok that's it's. Get out."I point to the door and he gets up and quickly leaves with a chuckle.

Around lunch time Harry comes in my room with a bag of fast food in his hand.

"Hi baby," He greets me with a kiss on the cheek. "How has your day been?" He sets the bag of food down on my desk. I push away the keyboard and dig in, I am starving. I have been craving this greasy food all day.

"Hi handsome, my day has been pretty well. My boss has been going quite easy on me ever since he got this girlfriend about two weeks ago." I know Harry has been giving me less work ever since we have started dating and I'm not ok with it. I am his girlfriend yes, but I also don't want to but treated differently. I still am his assistant.

"But your boss is just trying to make your life easier." He replies making me raise an eyebrow.

"As much as I appreciate that I'm still your assistant, Harry. I can handle it. I have worked for a man that was a proper asshole all the time, and gave me random work to do out the ass. You are anything but an asshole and you didn't even give me much work to do in the beginning. Sure you have your days but we all do."

"Ok well then how bout we compromise? You can plan the celebration party for all of our companies merging and I will barely help. Unless of course you need it then I will help you as much as you need."

"That sounds perfect. And I will do what I have been doing before we started dating." He agrees and we continue lunch. He tells me how he would like to visit his mum soon and he asked me to come with. I am a little skeptical because we haven't been dating that long and I am scared to already be introduced to the parents,but it also feels right. It's like me and him have known each other our whole lives. Maybe he is my missing puzzle piece?

———————————————————

Later in the day me and Harry ride to his house. He is gonna finally make me the dinner that will "blow me away."

We are in the car now and Harry's hand is on my thigh, he is talking about an "asshole" client he has while running his fingers through his quiff every time we get to a stop light.

"It'll be alright baby, I promise. You just gotta show him who is in charge and seal the deal." He looks over at me and give me a quick peck before driving again when the light turns.

"What would I do without you?" I giggle and put in the Beatles "Please Please me," album.

"Probably be insane and really lost."

"Hey," He draws out in a whining voice. "That wasn't very nice. I will have you know I have been at the top of my game since the beginning. Even before I took over the company."He looks a little sad after talking about how he took over. His father passed away when he was just eighteen. Ever since then he has been in charge of the company.

I grab his hand and start rubbing soothing circles on it. We soon reach his house and get out. When we enter I am taken away by the beauty of his house again. I walk in further and hang my coat on the rack, him doing the same.

"Harry,out of curiosity, how many houses do you have?" He looks at me and thinks.

"I think six, but it could be more I'm not to sure," I look at him dumbfounded that he could forget that sort information." I have a house in New York, California, Miami, Hawaii, Manchester, and Paris." He shrugs afterwards.

"Woah,that's crazy." He shrugs again and grabs my hand leading me towards the kitchen.

"You want any food?" He questions while looking through the cabinets.

"Do you have chocolate? I have been craving it since like two o'clock today." He chuckles and turns around getting some chocolate chips. He then grabs an apple and starts munching on it.

"Have you ever had sex?" He randomly questions making me choke on a chocolate chip. He rushes over to my side and starts patting my back. Once I assure him I am fine he retreats back to the other side of the counter.

"Um no, I haven't actually." He raises his eyebrows and I begin to squirm under his intense stare.

"Holy shit. No one has ever fucked you yet? Have you done anything else at least. I mean you are gorgeous and wonderful I wasn't trying to degrade you I was just-wow." I laugh and shake my head.

"So like you have never been to touched? You have never been tasted before?" He questions slowly, his voice going done.

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"Holy shit," I look at him with a questioning look on my face as to why he asked that. "Well I wasn't asking that because I want to just do that stuff with you. It that was the case I would have- never mind. I was just curious, but I am very happy you haven't been. When the time comes I hope you allow me to show you how you should be treated." I giggle and he walks around the counter. He puts his arms under my legs and picks me up bridal style.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I squeal. He leans down and kisses me then I feel a soft cushion underneath me. He continues kissing me and I kiss back eagerly.He kisses me more before pulling away.

"God, I have craved your lips so much today." I laugh at his sentence and sit up. He pulls me close to him and I snuggle into his side.

"You want to watch something on the Telly? I feel like that's all we do but I am exhausted. I apologize baby." He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"It's no worry's I know how busy you are,I am the one that does your schedule, and watching tv sounds amazing." He kisses my forehead before finding something on the tv. After a little bit I start drifting off, I swear I'm always tired and I hate it.

"Take a short nap baby. I'll go start dinner."I mumble a thank you and he gets up, putting a blanket over me.

The next time I open my eyes it is because I smell something amazing. I walk into the kitchen to see Harry over the stove with a white shirt on, his hair a mess, a small towel over his shoulder, and a spoon in his hand stirring what looks like mashed potatoes. He notices me staring at him and turns around with a smile on his face.

"Hello love, hope you like steak. I am making that with some mashed potatoes my mum makes, and I steamed some veggies."

"That sounds mouth watering and it smells amazing." I step around the counter walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder. I turn around and turn up the record that is playing. I sit in silence while he finishes, watching him in awe and adoration. He soon plates the food and tells me "order up." I hurry around the counter and sit down. He takes off his apron and sits down joining me. I cut my steak up and he does the same. I soon take a bite and let out a little moan.

"Holy crap Harry. This is so good." He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Harry," He lets out a hum to show he is listening."Thank you."

"For what love?" His head tilts to the side in confusion, reminding me of a cute puppy.

"For being so good to me. I haven't had a boyfriend in like forever and my last one was an asshat. But you are always so good to me. Even when I was on my period last week you made sure to get me whatever I was craving and handled my mood swings very well." He looks up at me with those shinning green eyes I have come to love.

"If anything I should be thanking you. You have been wonderful from day one. Even when I first saw you and was an asshole. I want to apologize for that I had a rough day. But anyways you have been the best. I am glad I have someone that doesn't want me for money or my dick." I smile at him at this.

"Money isn't that important though. It can't buy you everything. Yeah it can make you happy but it can't buy you everything." He continues to smile at me and I blush a little bit under his intense gaze.

" If I'm being honest being around you puts me in a better mood." He tells me genuinely,while I star at him in shock.

"Really?"

"Yes really you goof. You are such an amazing person and you make anyone smile, you are so gracious, very kind, and so sweet. You would do anything for anyone and I admire that. You are also very funny." When he is done I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss him very sweetly. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. The kiss intensifies and he taps my thighs signaling for me to jump. I jump when he stands up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He leads up stairs holding me still. We soon make it to his room, my lips now attached to his exposed collarbones sucking and nipping leaving little marks. He lays my down on his black silk sheets attaching our lips again.

"Baby, can I taste you?" He answers looking at me with hooded eyes. I nod my head but he looks at me sternly.

"Yes." I breathe out and a small moan escapes my lips. He takes off my shirt and starts kissing down my stomach causing an ache in my lower region. He the pulls down the leggings I have on, and in this moment I am so glad I left some here to change in. I lift my hips so he can pull them down easier. He continues kissing all the way down to my lower thigh, then he takes off the leggings all the way. He brings his lips back to my thighs. He spreads my thighs a little bit but I close them feeling insecure.

"Don't be shy, baby. You are perfect." He reassures me coming up to kiss my lips sweetly, he distracts me and spreads open my legs now laying between them. He goes back down and starts kissing on the inside of my thighs sucking and bringing blood to surface. He runs his tongue over the spots to smooth the small ache.

He then starts kissing the top of my white lace underwear, slowly pulling them down once he does he looks at my most private area and groans at the sight. He then looks up to me asking me for permission one more time and I give him the ok by nodding. He then starts kissing my hip bone for a second and makes his way down to my lower region. He starts licking and sucking and then he eventually takes my clit in his mouth sucking on it making me go crazy. I put my hands in his hair and tug and pull every time he hits a certain area. He then goes further down taking his thumb and rubbing my clit while his tongue goes to work. Soon I am a moaning mess, mix of profanities and Harry's name flowing out of my mouth while he is still going to town with his tongue. Once I am done riding my high he looks up at me and licks his lips. He comes up to me and sweetly kisses my lips while I am still breathless from his sinning actions.

"How was that?" He questions with a cocky smirk on his lips, already knowing my answer from how my body reacted.

"Amazing" is all I can breathe out. "Do you want me, to um-" He cuts me off by kissing my lips.

"As much as I would love that, not tonight. It was about you." I smile lightly and kiss his lips quickly. I ask if I can shower a few minutes later.

I get up on shaky legs quickly pulling my underwear up my legs and go to the bathroom. I heat up the water while getting undressed. Once it's ready I step in and take a long shower.

When I walk out I find a half naked Harry laying in bed with just his boxers on. His arms are above his head, showing off more of his tattoos. He looks at me and noticed I'm in one of his grey shirts. I climb into bed and snuggle up to him. My cheeks start to heat up remembering our actions earlier. He can obviously tell and he looks at me and starts laughing. I swat his chest and tell him to shut up. A little while later after random late night chats about what color fruit snack is better we are out.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I low key had someone else write the smut because I just wasn't comfortable tbh.*insert laughing face emoji*anyways,smut
will probably get better but I just door know how I feel ab writing it so it's a good thing
I have a friend that will.

Till next time,
N

Edited August 15, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...