Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 36

5.5K 153 23
By officialgizellex

We drive to Dylan's Candy Bar and when we arrive Willard drops off both me and Blayze including Easton. When we step inside my eyes widen in astonishment. I have never seen so much candy in my life. "This is so cool," I exclaim. Blayze says nothing but when I take a peak of his facial expression he is in absolute awestruck. I grab his hand and we make our way to the stairs. We each decide to get as much as candy as we like. I get so many different kinds of candy and treats. They even have desserts. I pack up on bubble gum since it is my favorite and chocolate. They have a special section just for chocolate.

I see Blayze checking out some lollipops. He catches my eye and walks over to me with a big chocolate bar in his hand. "I know how much you love chocolate so..." I laugh and kiss his cheek a lady nearby snaps a photo but I decided to ignore it. Blayze, however, doesn't miss a thing and he looks right at the lady. She becomes startled and speeds walk away to some other part of the store. "Let's go, I think we have enough candy to give us diabetes." I joke. When we start to pay Blayze and I bicker about who is paying. Blayze beats me to it and I pout with defeat as we drive off to our next location. "Come on Suzette. Don't be upset because I paid." Blayze says boastfully.

"No, I wanted to pay," I whine. He pokes my cheek and I swat his hand away fighting my smile. "I know where to go next." He whispers something to Willard and he looks at me through his review mirror before looking back at the road. "Where are we going?" I ask him curiously. He smirks and says, "You'll see." We drive for a couple minutes and the car comes to a stop. "Blayze just tell me," I whine. He shakes his head no stepping out of the car and tells me, "I'm not going to tell you. I promise it's worth it." He insists and I follow him to a building but he covers my eyes with his hands.
"I'll uncover your eyes when we enter." I feel the cool air of the store hit my skin and I wait for Blayze to remove his hands from my eyes. "Ready one, two..." he removes hands at three and my eyes widen when I see it. The beautiful books all around me.

There are books everywhere and I can't help but feel the tears trying to escape my eyes. I look at Blayze he gives a concerned look. "Suzette, what's wrong? You don't like it?" I shake my head no and say, "I don't like it...I love it Blayze. I'm trying not to cry." He gives me a funny look but I don't miss the relief in his facial expressions. "You know me so well," I tell him before I take a step to an aisle filled with adventures, romance, and fantasies. "Here's a fun fact about this place. It's called Strand bookstore and it has 18 miles of books — new, used, and rare." I stare up at Blayze fascinated with the new information about this place. "18 miles?" I stutter and he nods yes as a response. "Go crazy." He whispers and I smile wide and whisper back, "You really do know me well." I sprint off running down the aisles giggling like a little school girl.

I roam through the aisles looking books and choosing which one I wanted. Time flys by so fast because next thing I know I see Blayze sitting on a chair with a bagel and a cups of water reading a book with his ready glasses and it's dark out. "Blayze?" I squeak. He looks up and he eyes the pile of books in my hands. "No way are we getting all of those." He tells me and I put on my best baby face and beg, "Please, I promise I'll never ask for anything again just please buy me the books." He rolls his eyes and stands up. He grabs the pile on the floor that I have been pushing around with my foot. The clerk eyes widen from the sight of books that I have and she says, "Bookworm?" I nod my head yes with a wide grin. She laughs and starts to ring up the books.

"I was looking through the aisle trying to find the book Little Women but I couldn't find it anywhere. That's my favorite book of all time and I always wanted my very own copy but it's hard to find the original, you know." I explain sadly and she tells me, "Little Women, huh, that's a classic. I'm sure it'll turn up in here someday." Once we are done we exit the bookstore and my eyes land on more book carts outside. "Ooo they have more." I say and Blayze quickly shouts, "No! No more books. I'm starving." I sigh disappointed that I didn't check out every single book or aisle of books within the bookstore. "You're right I'm hungry too." my stomach starts to growl and I agree with him. "I say we head to Chinatown and it some dinner." I clap with joy from his suggestion and participation on this small outing. "Let's do it." We step into the car and start to make our way to Chinatown.

"What time is it?" I ask no one in particular. Blayze looks up from his phone and Easton replies, "8:02,"
"Great, we'll be able to eat at Shanghai 21." Says Blayze with relief. When we arrive we are immediately seated and order our meals. Blayze and I order as much as we wanted and when our food arrived it took two waiters to bring it. We waste no time and start to stuff ourselves up until we couldn't anymore. "I have never eaten so much in my life." Moans Blayze fully. I nod my head in agreement rubbing my full belly. "What time is it?" Blayze asks me. I pull my phone out of my purse and press the home button to check the time. "It's 9:14. Let's go to one more spot before we go home." I tell him.

I wait for him to protest that we should go home but he stands up with his wallet in his hand and says, "Great, there's somewhere I want to take you." I let him pay and I tip. Once we leave the restaurant we enter the car and Blayze instructs Willard to take us back to our cars. "Blayze, what for? I thought you had another place in mind." I say confused as to why we are heading back to the business. "We are but we only need one car. Easton will take your car home." Blayze simply says.

As we arrive at the parking deck, I give Easton the car keys and we drive off in Blayze black BMW. "Have you ever been in a helicopter?" Blayze asks me. I feel my lips part into a wide bright smile. "Blayze, don't tell me you're going to take me on a helicopter ride because I'll faint right here." His face twitches up and he states, "Well, we are so..." I squeal with excitement and clap my hands in joy. "I can't believe we are going on a helicopter ride. Shoot, I can't believe you have a helicopter. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. You do have a private jet so obviously, you would have a helicopter but-"

"Suzette, you're rambling again." Blayze cuts me off with a little sternness in his voice. "You and Luna have this bad habit of rambling." He continues to speak. I shrug and say, "Eh, I'm going on a helicopter ride. What I was trying to say before you cut me off was the reason why we are going on the helicopter?" Blayze turns to me and smirks, "You'll see." Ugh, I hate surprises. "I know you hate surprises but trust me you'll like this," I say no more and sit patiently in the car.

The car comes to a stop in front of a large building. "Come on." He tells me. We exit the car and make our way inside the building. "Do you own this building?" I ask him curiously. "As a matter a fact I do not. Matreekis's owns this building." We enter the elevator and Blayze presses the highest level button. When we exit the elevator we turn to a door on our left that has stairs leading up. We make our way up the stairs and then climb the last flight of stairs Blayze opens a door and I feel the chill of the air hit my skin. My eyes land on the black helicopter with men and a woman dressed in suits. "Hello, sir we have prepared destination and the helicopter is good to go." Blayze shakes the man's hand and says, "Good, me and my wife are ready." I smile nice and big thrilled from him calling me his wife and Blayze is handed large headphones. It turns to me and positions the headphones onto my head. He too puts one on his head and he helps me into the helicopter. "Welcome Mrs. Wilton. I heard that this will be your first time flying on a helicopter." I hear the pilot say through my headphones if that's what they are even called. "Yes, and I'm very excited," I respond back enthusiastically.

I grab Blayze hand as the helicopter starts to move up and off the ground. "It's okay," I hear Blayze say and I nod in response as the helicopter starts to increase in speed. Next thing I know I'm peering down at the bright city lights and flying past skyscrapers and admiring the beauty of the full moon. "Beautiful isn't it," I hear someone say. "Yes, very beautiful." I turn my head to the right at the sound of Blayze voice and see him looking at me. I can't quite read his face since it's pretty dark but I can see his bright bluish green eyes piercing right back into mine. "Blayze this is amazing!" I shout with glee and he just gives me a small grin in return. Progress from his face twitches from trying to prevent his lips into forming into a smile.

The city lights and buildings disappear as we continue to fly through the black sky. "We are preparing to land." I hear the pilot say and we circle around a and approach a house. When the helicopter rests on the grass, I let Blayze exit first and I pursuit after him with his help. We remove our large headphones and hand them to the woman who flew with us. When the helicopter leaves, Blayze and I are making our way up a hill to the house. "That woman, is she a security guard?" I ask Blayze. He nods and says, "Yes, she's one of the guards I was looking into to be one of your bodyguards." I decide not to push the matter and we enter the house. It's dark and quiet in the house. "Where are the lights?" mutters Blayze. I take a step forward and the lights turn on. I blink my eyelids rapidly trying to adjust my eyes to the sudden change of brightness within the room. We are in a sitting area and I can tell that the house is quite old.

"Follow me. Your surprise is upstairs." Blayze tells me and he grabs my hand and together we head up a flight of stairs. The staircase is spiral and as we make our way up the stairs I ask Blayze, "Who's house is this?" I ask him questionably. "This house belongs to my great, great, great, grandfather. He built this home in New York during the roaring twenties, 1921 was the year. He liked the design of the greek arguilture, his mothers home and his birthplace. He also liked the arguilture of the Italians, where he was raised. Not able to choose one he combined both and this is what he got." We reach the last step of stairs and Blayze opens the door right after he finishes talking. At first, I can't make out what I see but when Blayze turns on the lights I gasp at the sight laid before me.

Beautiful and thousands of plants scattered neatly on the roof. "Did I mention my family has an addiction to exotic plant life." I shake my head no not quite able to get any words out of my mouth. So many flowers, bushes, and small trees looking exquisite under the fairy lights. "Blayze, this is truly amazing. I love it." I exclaim astonishingly. He walks over to me slowly and confidently. "I was hoping you would." We are standing really close together and I bite my lip as glance slightly at his plump lips. "I have another surprise." He tells me his voice deep and husky. He pulls a basket from behind a plant and opens it. I peek inside and I laugh when I see what's inside. We both look at each other and say in unison, "Chocolate covered strawberries."

_________

We are currently laying on a blanket in the middle of the garden floor admiring the blinking fairy lights. I have nice soulful music playing and Blayze is holding my hand laying right next to me. "Blayze, tell me your favorite memory as a child?" I ask him. That's all we have been doing from the moment we spread out the blanket and started eating the strawberries, talking. "Well, I remember my grandfather, who now lives in Italy, used to take us to this private spot at Navagio Beach, in Greece. The whole family including close friends and their families would gather around on a rented yacht and we would swim, play, eat, sleep, and do other stuff on the yacht for a couple days." I grab another strawberry and ask, "Don't you have a yacht?" " The family does own a yacht but if we have more than just us Wilton's we rent a bigger one," Blayze answers before he too grabs another strawberry.

"How about you?" I sigh and turning my body to look at Blayze. He too moves from his back to his side his elbow supporting his head. "Every Sunday morning my family would come into my room, climb into my bed while I'm asleep and start conversating about anything. I would eventually wake up and when I did we would read bible verses and sing too. We would then head to the kitchen and make breakfast as a family." Blayze focuses at me and Blayze starts to whispers, "Suzette, I-" He's cut off when I hear my favorite love song come on. "I love this song." I squeal. I go silent and close my eyes letting a small smile dance on my lips. I realize that Blayze was about to say something before the song came on. "Blayze what were you going to say earlier?" I ask him. He becomes hesitant and squirms a bit. "I was just going to say if you wanted to dance." I know he is lying because he scratches the back of his neck something he does when he's nervous and lying too.

"Sure but are you sure that's what you were going to ask me?" I insist. He his now on his feet and he replies, "Yes, I'm sure." We embrace each other filling stiff at first but we loosen up and slowly sway to the song Loved By You by Kirby. I always dreamed about walking down the aisle to this song or having my first dance with the love of my life with this song playing. I guess my second dream came true; I'm having my first dance with my true love even though he doesn't know it. It's okay though, I'm going to enjoy this moment because I might not get another chance. I wish he could know how his embrace makes me feel like no harm will come my way. I wish he knew how his kisses make me fill limp, free, and tingly. I wish he knew when he looks at me that I feel like I'm floating. I lay my head on his chest and glimpse up the stars in the sky. A wish it shall be and a wish it shall remain.

Unknown Person POV

Before the song finishes, Suzette glances up at Blayze who stares right back into her eyes and feast one's eyes searching for some type of clarity for their burning question that they so desperately needed know. Do you love me?

Their question remains unanswered as they capture each other's lips hungrily and desperately. Too scared to know the answer, they finish the night enjoying the taste and touch of each other but most importantly, each other's company.  However, the question still lingered within them screaming, begging, and coiling to be answer. Do you love me?

_________

Suzette POV

"Okay, everyone my dad will be walking through those doors any moment. Please stop making noise and hide." I instruct to the guest. My mom and Blayze parents went out on a double date to celebrate my dad's birthday while me and the gang decorated and greeted the guest at the rented mansion for my dad's birthday. The twin's party was a couple of days ago and they absolutely loved it. They had mini rollercoasters, a buffet, candy bars, tons of games, and a mountain of presents. So many kids attended and parents praised me and Blayze for throwing such a fantastic party. I gave all the credit to Blayze since he was the one who pulled everything together. When the party ended the twins gave Blayze a moving mini thank you speech that had Luna, Melody, and Maddie choked up.

"Blayze over here," I whisper to Blayze who is still looking frantically for a spot to hide. He hides behind the closet large plant with me and we wait quietly. I hear the car pull up and I hear doors opening and slamming shut. It's a costume party just like the twins. The twin's costume party was your favorite movie character as for my dad's costume theme, it's decades. I have about three outfits: a hippie outfit from the 70s, a Selena costume, my queen, from the 90s, and my generation costume style for the 2000 and so forth.

My hippie outfit is high waisted light washed out bell bottoms with a tight shirt that says peace on it. I'm wearing chunky heel boots,  a brown vest with fringes and some colorful jewelry all over my neck, ears, and wrists. I even have round glasses with the frames tinted yellow. "You look cute," Blayze whispers. I put up the peace sign and reply in my best-stoned voice. "Thanks so do you. Everything is love. Peace. Enter my happy place." He rolls his eyes at my fail attempt of pretending to be stoned. "You've never been stoned before have you?" He asks me teasingly. I sigh in defeat and cut the act. "No, I haven't." He isn't wearing a costume right now but for the 90's he has a costume all ready to go. The front door opens and everyone pops out from their hiding spots and yell out. "Surprise!"

My dad is startled at first looking more confused than ever but he eventually collects himself and starts to laugh with happiness. "This is a surprise." My dad yells out and everyone greets him wishing him happy birthday's. "Happy Birthday Dad," I tell him when he finally reaches to me. "Let me guess, you pulled this off didn't you." I laugh at my dad and nod my head yes. "I knew it. Your mom can't throw a party if her life depended on it." We chuckle at the thought of my mom trying to pull this off and he gives me hug thanks me once again for the party and continues on greeting the guest. Music starts playing and every hoot and cheer as they all head down to the dance floor to do some old cringe dance from when they were young.

I go to my favorite place in the whole world, the kitchen. I grab a plate and start to pile my plate up with food from the buffet. "Suzette, can you throw a party or what." Shouts my cousin Crystal over the loud music. Nelly pops up next to her a chicken nugget in her mouth nodding her head in agreement to Crystal's comment. "How's you and Blayze bestie?" I turn to my left to see Dana holding a root beer bottle in her hand. "Everything is great. The kids adore him and life couldn't be better." I tell her and she pats my back. "Good to hear that. He's a keeper girl. You picked good." She tells me. "Okay let's take pictures while our bellies are still flat and not full with food." Complains Crystal. We laugh and I call the photographer Blayze hired to take pictures of us. She takes some on her camera and then we ask for some on our phones. We do cute and silly poses enjoying ourselves.

Once we are done we head back to our plates and stuff ourselves. My dad calls me over to the dance floor to dance and sing with him to I Want You Back by the Jackson 5. I'm given a mic and the guest gathering around watching me and my dad jam away on the dance floor. After we are done people are cheering and praising us for our performance. I speak into the mic and say, "Thank you, everyone! I just want to let you know you are free to change to any new outfits that you have brought to celebrate the 80s." I exit the dance floor and head outside to see people around the bonfire with marshmallows. Chris is flirting with one of my church friends near the s'mores table.

I roll my eyes at him even though he can't see me. I head over to some old friends of mine and start up conversation catching up each other on the events in our lives. Everyone heads back inside when we hear loud cheering from inside the house. I hear the song it's electric playing nice and loud and people dancing on the dance floor. I run over to join in remembering me and my dad dancing to this when I was younger. Blayze watches me alongside other viewers as we slide and boogie on the dance floor. I decide that it's time to cut the cake before we move on to the other decades.

I enter the kitchen and Blayze follows after me with the twins skipping by his side. They are dress like Harmony is dressed as Janet Jackson from the Rhythm Nation music video and Harry is dressed as Michael Jackson from Beat It music video. Dana and Nelly enter the kitchen the moment The Way You Make Me Feel starts to play. "Ooo I love this son,." I say with excitement. Me and the girls start to lip sync to the song dramatically. Blayze chills on one of the island stools with Damon and Zavon Matreekis. The Sattari family is also here celebrating my Dad's birthday.

Maddie joins in on our little mini dance show and Theia also jumps in. When the song finishes we are out of breath and hot from moving so much. "Let's cut the cake so I can change into something with less clothing." Blayze perks up his head and I quickly correct myself, "That's not what I meant. I meant like that skirt and shirt that I'm going to wear."
"How much fabric is on that skirt?" Teases Melody. I stick my tongue out of her and head to the DJ. I grab the mic while the DJ lowers the music. "It's time to cut the cake! Please head over to the dining room where the cake cutting will be located."

When everyone piles into to the dining room, the cake is placed in front of my dad and I motion for Blayze and my mom to light the candles. "There's only twenty five candles on the cake." My brother Jonathan informs. "That's because dad said he's twenty five but twenty five plus twenty five is fifty so..." I joke. Everyone laughs and my dad says, "My daughter really does know me." The lights are cut off and I start to sing happy birthday and soon people join in. My dad makes a wish and blows out the candles.

Of course, we encourage him to take a bite of the cake so that we can smash his face into the cake but he refuses knowing exactly what our intentions were. I leave the commotion to change into my second outfit. My hair is in its natural state since I was too lazy to straighten it earlier. I enter the bedroom closing the door behind me and start to change. I'm wearing washed out denims and a plain white button up shirt that I will then tie a knot to turn it into a crop top so that I can show off my toned stomach. I have a black belt, gold hoop earrings, and black boots. Halfway buttoning up my white shirt the bedroom door is opened. What the-
_______

Here is a cute little picture of who Suzette dresses as for the 90s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
649K 21K 37
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I wanted to tell him. Choose me! I wanted to say. But he's engaged, and he's gett...
5.8K 347 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...