The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

Von SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... Mehr

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 44: Forgive Me?

1.6K 71 4
Von SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

The rage and anger towards my cousin still would not fizzle out no matter what I do even as I walked towards the infirmary.

The sight of Kassim's bloody arm and Sarina's bruised face and messy clothes threw what common sense I have and I just got angry all over again.

It was unlike me to shout at a woman and let alone my lover but when I saw that she was hurt made me want to tear my cousin limb from limb even if he had a bloody arm.

I did a reckless decision and tried to get her away using a bit of my gift but she resisted and was more concern for my cousin, which triggered an irrational jealousy.

By the time I fixed the situation and had her all alone, she seemed more withdrawn from me and did not want to talk to me after I managed to bring down the swelling of her lower jaw,

As I made my way to my cousin, I called up Cat and asked her if she and Sey keep Rina company for a while. My sister agreed and turned her phone off,

Sigh, Fuck. I botched this one up. Now Rina won't talk to me anymore and wanted to be alone. I can sense a small amount of fear in her all because I yell at her and used my gift on her due to my irrational actions.

When I found the bastard. He had taken off his tuxedo top and was naked from the waist up. He still had his ghutra and aghal strapped to his head. The female doctor who had just finished  tending his wounds was blushing and my cousin had the gall to flirt back at her.

"O-Oh..Y-your Highness!" the doctor scrambled up and maintained her professionalism when she noticed me and proceeded to leave the infirmary.

"And just when it was getting good." Kassim grumbled at me as I locked the door and drove my fist into his face, which made him fall back in his bed. "AWWW! FUCK! THE HELL Leone!"

"I had made myself clear did I not? Stay away from Sarina but you had to push me pass my limits and now my duchess got hurt and I don't even wanna know why you had that huge gash on your arm because it does not matter, I wish to kill you right now." I cracked my knuckles and grabbed him by the shoulders. " Hear me well Kassim, I will never go back to the way I was. I threw away that left almost a year ago so do me a favor and leave!"

"If Memphis had not attacked me in the toilet and faded away, I would have never believed but seeing as she has the Royal family's protection means that she is different from the other women we fucked together."

"Memphis?...He was the one who did that?" I looked at the wound on his arm. "....He has taken a liking to Sarina the first time he smelled her too."

"Yes. He was at me like a feral beast. Your woman stopped him and he obeyed her....obeyed as in he stepped back and faded away. I thought only ones possessing royal blood can issue commands on Memphis." 

"She possesses my Uncle's eyes so she is royal in a convoluted sense. Memphis protects any royal female when she is in grave danger within the Palace grounds. But enough of that; Once you are well enough, you will be escorted out of the Palace and a restraining order will be done so that you won't come near her again."

"So...you really are chained to the girl." My cousin's violet eyes flashed as he pulled a clean shirt on before putting his coat.

"I am. I won't repeat myself cousin; Don't come near her and-"

"And what? corrupt her? Like I did with Laila? You are still so soft-hearted cousin. All women can be corrupted and turned into sluts as long as you know how to dominate their baser desires." he fingered his bandaged arm. "Even your so-called kind-hearted duchess can cheat on you when you least expect it."

I glared at him and clenched my hand several times before I spoke.

"Get the fuck out. We are done here."

Kassim smirked and licked his lips.

"I'll prove it to you cousin. Once she succumbs to me, she will cuckold you and break your heart cousin. You can try to stop me but you are aware of what I am capable of." 

He stood up and walked past me, I saw a flash of emotion in his violet eyes and called out to him.

"Cousin, Not everyone is like your mother and Laila." 

He stopped and I felt him tense at the mention of them; he smiled bitterly at me before opening the door.

With that, he left the infirmary and was escorted out  Palace by some Mirage Agents. His words left me anxious for Sarina because she was in danger and although do trust her; If Kassim is really set on taking her from me then she might just give in.

It hurts me to say it but I am not as secure with Sarina's love as I thought.

"....Fuck." I cursed as I made my way back to my room to check on my lover before I go back to the party.

Sey answered the door, Cat was nowhere in sight but I felt relieved when I saw K.C in the room, the female Mirage Agent bowed politely to me while standing beside Sarina who was dressed in a flowy nightgown and her jewels and makeup removed and lying down on our bed.

"I had the servants prepare her for bed, She does not need to make an appearance since the bruises on her face might be noticeable. Miss Cat had to go back to the party to make sure the guests are still enjoying themselves so I called K.C for protection." Sey explained to me and I patted her head for a job well done.

It was only a day in and she is already showing her take charge skills as a Lyonel.

"Go back with Cat to the party and cover for me. I need to see her." I asked her and she nodded.

"Do that. She seems a little bit shaken." She flipped her dark hair and walked out of the room.

I nodded to K.C and ask that she stand guard by the door tonight.

"Of course, your Highness," she said then winked cheekily. "I'll take my leave now."

Once the door closed behind me, I immediately locked it and sat in front of Sarina whose face was less swollen now but my anger sparked again at the sight of the purplish marks on the delicate sides of her jaw.

Kassim has always been too forceful even when we used to share partners and would leave bruises and obvious bite marks on a girl's body. It was like an obsession with him, always wanting to mark women as if they were his belongings.

"I am so sorry love. You got hurt because of this." I stroked the curve of her face in feather-light touches, afraid that the bruising might wake her up. " I'll be back in a while Rina. Sleep well."

I kissed her temple and she stirred a bit but was still asleep by the time I left the room, gave K.C some instructions and went back to the party.

Sey and Cat were the center attraction the rest of the night and as the party was nearing its end. I went to the center gazebo where I am visible to everyone and was handed a microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman, On behalf of myself and my sister. I want to thank you for coming on our behalf."  I spoke and everyone clapped while I pondered an excuse for my love not being present. "You were invited to celebrate a wonderful announcement. With the blessing of my Father, His Royal Highness King Joram Lyonel and Parliament Council of Illyria; I am now engaged to the 2nd Duchess of Ladon, Lady Sarina Larusso-Wellington."

My announce was met with a resounding cheer from my fellowmen, most of them have been wondering when I was ready to settle down and this news has been a positive response.

"Your Highness...Where is the pretty lady who caught your heart?" one young man joked.

"Yes! I met her a while ago and she was such a cinnamon roll." an elderly woman joined in.

I smiled at how even in her own simple way, my duchess has effortlessly charmed these people and I know for the fact that they are not so easily swayed by false praises.

Just as I was about to make an excuse. Something caught my eye and I felt my heart beat fast at the sight of my lover walking towards me dressed in a simpler gown of white.

Somehow she must have gotten a maid to braid her hair and minimal makeup especially concealer was applied to her face to hide the bruises. Even with such a simple look; she shines radiantly as she joined us and smile at me a bit nervously.

I met her halfway and took her hand which was cold. As the crowd suddenly went from quiet to clapping and cheering loudly; She leaned against me as we walked back to the center.

"People of Illyria. Allow me to introduce the Lady Sarina, my uncle's heir and the 2nd Duchess of Ladon. My fiancee." I said as she waved delicately as the crowd clapped and wished us well.

As I held her close to me, she relaxed and even leaned further into my embrace; the subtle move made the crowd whistle and cheer even more. To them; it seems like this pairing was indeed a love match.

Thankfully the party ended peacefully and Sey could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was to K.C who was listening to her as she was escorted back to her room but not before hugging an already exhausted Sarina.

"You did not have to come during the announcement dear, Leone could have broken it to everyone without you. After what my crazy cousin did to your face; you should have just rested." my sister stroked Sarina's cheeks and jaw where the concealer was wearing off.

"I had to go Cat. I promised I would be by your brother's side when he breaks the news in public." Sarina's held my sister's hand in hers gently. "Now that this is over I can get some rest."

My lover's words made my sister look at me and we communicated silently. I knew what she wanted of me.

Don't screw this up brother, I like her for you and if you mess up. I will never talk to you again.

.....Is what her eyes were conveying.

As if I did not know that.

"Well, I need to report to Father about the party and get some sleep. Don't be too noisy tonight okay?" she teased us before she left, followed by a few Mirage agents and her maid.

When we were inside; I ordered the maid who came with us to help Sarina dress for bed and my lover was silent for once as they went inside the bathroom.

Loosening my shirt and taking off my coat made me breath easier. Taking a seat on the couch; I rang for some tea and soon a butler came in bearing a tray of calming Chamomile and Earl Grey tea.

Once Sarina was dressed in her night gown which caused my body to painfully throb again, I dismissed the maid and gave her a warm cup of tea.

She looked at me, her cheeks pink from a short shower as she gave me a small smile before thanking me and then an uncomfortable silence ensued between us....

"Drink this and rest before going to sleep," I told her before I escaped to the bathroom and took a shower to cool myself down.

Now is not the time to think of kissing her sensitive neck and touching her soft curves and pressing her soft butt against my raging boner. But I am a man and one who has gone through hell.

The water did nothing to cool me down as I took my stiff penis and began stroking the base before grazing and rubbing the tip, I felt it twitch as I pumped myself all while think of my Sarina in her white nightgown and how it outlines every delicious curve of her body and her plump breasts.... her rounded belly... her sweet voice....

Fuck! Rina....

Just imagining her looking at me with soft yet lustful eyes as she spread her legs for me made me groan but another image of her on her knees, her delicate small hands around my cock as she takes me hungrily in her sweet mouth was the last mind picture that made me come hard.

What am I doing? 

Heat suffused my cheeks as I cleaned myself up and came out of the shower, toweling my damp hair.

I saw that she turned off the main lights and only a small lamp's soft glow was the only thing the illuminated the whole room but mostly the bed.

The teacup I gave her was empty and was on the dresser table and my lover was lying in bed, her back to me and she was breathing evenly.

I only wore silk sleep pants and yet the sight of her curved silhouette was enough to make me half hard. 

I gently slid into bed, my weight depressing the mattress as I pulled the cover over me. I turned away from her and prayed that by not being able to see her; My erection would go down on its own.

Forcing myself to breath slowly and thinking of my meetings for tomorrow helped me calm myself down a little.

Sleep soon began to overtake me and as I was about to drift off and close my eyes. I felt small hands and plump arms slide against my waist, which surprised me as I slowly turned around and saw that she was asleep but it seems like Sarina was just looking for a warm body to cuddle with.

Slowly turning around, I pulled her into my arms without startling her and she trustingly leaned against me and now this was a bad idea because...

Her nightgown, although simple hugged her body so well and was now showing her cleavage and is squished against my chest, making me shiver while she straddled one of my thighs which allowed my erection to slide in between her hot crotch and nestled against her soft butt.

"Mon Dieu..." I swore softly as the feel of her soft thighs and plump behind cradling my dick felt so good, I tried to calm myself down but the way she  pressed herself against me even more, burrowing into my embrace and trembling when I angled her against me where I could hold her and covered us with the mattress.

Pretty soon she quieted down but my erection, however, was still stiffer than ever. 

I looked down at her sleeping face, wondering if she was doing this on purpose as payback for me shouting at her but her closed eyes were not forced and she was snoring softly.

"Leone...." she murmured my name as she smiled serenely making me forget my erectile discomfort and just stared at her.

Somehow her sleepy voice made me kiss her forehead and the innocent way she called my name helped me relax and my erection calmed down at last. Sleep soon claimed me as I hugged my lover.

I'll apologize to her in the morning....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of bells made me frown; I have always hated those sounds as they meant for me to get up as a child and go about my strict princely duties until...I remembered last night.

My eyes opened and my body felt heavier when I noticed that my lover was still asleep but she was still plastered against me since the fireplace died out and it was very cold in the morning.

"Mmmmm.." I kissed her forehead as I checked the clock, noting that I still have enough time before I head out for my meeting. "Wake up love. It's time for breakfast."

"Hmmmm...5 more minutes..." she cuddled even closer against me, her breast bobbing against my chest and her lower body rubbing against me.

"Rina, If you don't wake up now; I'll fuck you silly." I nuzzled her affectionately and then she opened her eyes grumpily and did not look amused.

She stared at me before she smiled like a sphinx and pulled my face towards her for a kiss. Surprised that she initiated a morning kiss so forcefully; I felt myself harden a bit as her tongue slipped inside my mouth, which was electrifying so I gave in and crushed her to me as my hands stroked her back as I devoured her voraciously like a starved man.

"Mmmmngh!" She wiggled making my hands lower down to cup her butt cheeks which were cradling my hard on perfectly.

"Leone....a-about last night." she moaned as we reluctantly ended kissing and I was nibbling on her neck as I grind her sweet ass against my hard-on, making her groan softly.

"I know....." I smiled at her in my most humble tone as my fingers moved to lift the hem of her nightgown. "I am so sorry, I lost myself....Let me make it up to you. Forgive me?"

"Okay. Let's forget it happened."She smiled as she looked down and shook her sexy hips and rode on my swollen erection while thrusting her breasts provocatively against me. "Let's make it up to each other?" 

"Fuck yes," I growled as my hands tightened on her body.

How I love this woman, how afraid am I if she ever leaves me....

She gave me a seductive glance as I felt my pulse rate escalate at her sexy actions, make me smile as I stripped off her nightwear.

She helped me pull off my sleeping pants and before I could think about preparing her pussy; she just took my morning wood and expertly took me inside as she slightly slammed it inside her at the last minute, creating jolts of electricity through my body because she was already soaking wet, nearly making me come as her tight insides squeezed me like there's no tomorrow.

"Minx..." I laughed as I played with her nipples, which pebbled under my fingers and sucked on them as my cock slammed into her like I could not get enough of her while she arched against me and met my hard thrusts.

Hearing those lewd, sexy wet sounds of her pussy sucking me dry was pure heaven as I proceeded to make it up to her by giving her all of myself as I thrust into her over and over as she moaned my name lustily until we both drowned in pleasure.

By the time I emptied myself into her receptive body for the last time; the bed was in a messy situation and it was 10:00 am by the time we both cleaned up and appeared at the breakfast table, hand in hand and in a much better mood.

But as I shared late breakfast with her, my cousin's threats still linger in my mind.

He sounded serious and angrier than I have ever seen him.

Why is he doing this? What happened to him in the past year since I last saw him?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 747 29
Wattpad Exclusive! Nearly beaten to death, a man wakes up in a place he does not know. Neither can he remember how he even ended up there. Waking up...
879K 26.9K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
146K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
19.5K 1K 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...