TARNISHING HER PURITY

由 His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... 更多

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 25: Confusion

1K 59 49
由 His_Girl2000

JB POV:

Trusting Jackson is a huge risk and it's a risk I'm willing to take if it means getting Maze back. I feel so useless and so stupid for letting her out of my sight, I should've kept her hidden in our attic I mean she didn't mind staying with us. I wonder what she's been up to in that house, I wonder what they made her do and who she had to do it makes my insides turn. She didn't deserve any of this, this is why I stayed away from her all these years. I have a lot of enemies who want to see me dead or hurt me but the problem is they don't know what to use against me, if they find out Maze is my one and only weakness then they'll all come for her. Knowing Maze she's different and has this thing about her that makes anyone bad addicted, I think it's the fact that she's so pure and we're so tainted that we need something good in our lives. Once I get her back this time I'm not letting her go and if it means killing all of my enemies then fine. She needs to know that she's not alone, that I'm here for her and always will be.

"Ok Jackson is going in" Yugyeom informs us as we wait in the black van watching the house. There are many cars parked in front of the mansion, I have to be honest without Jackson we would've never found this place because it is in the middle of nowhere.

"He told us to wait by the east wing window he'll be out with her soon" Chase tells us before beginning to drive towards the east wing window like instructed. We sit and wait in silence but all I can think about is if we can fully trust Jackson, I'm trying go figure out what he benefits from all of this.

"Don't worry JB, we'll have Maze by the end of the day" Mark tells me as he rubs my shoulder making me feel at ease. The thought of having Maze in my arms as I cradle her is the only thing making me trust Jackson. I want her to know that I'm here for her, that I've always been here for her.

"What's taking him time?" I ask after waiting and waiting for what seems like forever. We've been here for 45 minutes now and Jackson said he'll be quick so where the fuck is he? I look at the rest of the boys and they look worried too.

"I dunno man maybe he got caught" Bambam speaks up as he shrugs his shoulders and sigh. He better of not got caught or else I'll kill him.

"Grab your guns we're going in" I instruct the guys catching them off guard. We all equip ourselves before rushing towards the back entrance and kicking the door down allowing us to enter the big white palace.

"Get the fuck down!" Joon shouts causing all the girls in only their underwear to run out of the room screaming and crying. I look around the room looking for Maze but I can't seem to find her.

"Shut the fuck up and put your damn guns down you look stupid" a smart looking man wearing a floral Gucci suit with slicked back hair calmly says with his hands in his pockets. Just by looking at him I can tell that he is Taehyung because Joon always told us about the Gucci addict. "I'm guessing you hooligans are the reason I can't find my Seoul" he adds making me put my gun down and look at him with a confused facial expression.

"The fuck you high?" Joon asks him looking as confused as all of us. What is this man talking about?

"Where's my Seoul?" He continues to ask causing me to scratch the back of my head with my gun. Is he drunk? He must be drunk, why are we even entertaining this man?

"Man if you having some spiritual issues that's your problem we just here for Maze" Bambam speaks up looking pissed off and frustrated understandable because Bambam hates being confused. Now Taehyung and his boys are looking at us with confused faces.

"We don't have a Maze" the pale guy who I'm guessing is Yoongi speaks up making me sigh. I know he has her, is he trying to test my patience?

"Stop playing and give me Seoul" Taehyung says bringing up this Soul business again, he is beginning to annoy me. I will kill him now if he keeps trying to annoy me like this.

"We don't have your Soul man, what kinda drugs you on!" Mark exclaims looking as annoyed as me making Taehyung scoff and cross his arms across his chest with a pissed off look on his face, why is he pissed off? I'm the one who can't find my girl.

"No not that soul" Taehyung shakes his head and looks at us like we are stupid.

"Man if you home sick I'll buy you a plane ticket to Seoul just give us Maze" I finally speak up after realising that he's not looking for that kind of soul, I still think this guy is high. Why does he keep on bringing up this Seoul when I'm trying to find Maze?

"This is a bloody mansion, there is no Maze" he respond making me scratch the back of my head again in confusion. What are we taking about again?

"I'm so fucking confused" Joon speaks up and we all nod our head in agreement.

"Where's Jackson?" I finally ask realising that everyone is here except for Jackson. We've been waffling and arguing forgetting that we are here because of Jackson who had all of a sudden disappeared.

"He went missing just the same time Seoul did" Taehyung answers making me add one plus one and getting two. I finally realise that me and Taehyung are looking for the same person except for some odd reason he calls her Seoul.

"Oh shit, guys we've been played" I exclaim as I kick the closest chair to me. I knew not to trust this guy, I knew that he's intentions were not pure and now look we've lost Maze again. I should've came in with him, I should've tracked him down but no I trusted that snake even after knowing what he was capable of doing. How stupid can I be?

"But why would Jackson want Maze?" Mark asks but I can't be asked to think about the why because all I can think about is the how I'm going to kill him when I see him next.

"That fucking dickhead! I knew not to trust him but none of you wanted to listen to me! Now we lost her again" I shout trying to get all of the anger out of my system. We were so close, she was going to be home tonight with me, I was going to keep her warm, tell her stories, even sing to her but now I can't because of this dickhead.

"Jackson has been interested in Seoul ever since he set eyes on her which is why I kept her close to me" Taehyung s me making me even more angry and the fact that he keeps on calling her Seoul makes me even more angry. He has no right to act like he cared for her.

"You fucking weirdo! How dare you use my Maze as your own little pet? How dare you lay your crusty fingers on her! I should kill you" I pull out my gun and aim it at his head but that doesn't scare him at all instead he smirks at me and folds his arms making me want to shot him in the head even more.

"I protected her when you weren't here to do that so if you want to kill me for being the best thing she ever had then fair enough kill me" he states making me sigh, even if what he's saying is true I still want to kill him for keeping her all this time, all this time when she could of been with me.

"When I find her and if she tells me that you laid a finger on her I will kill you" I threaten him before placing the gun back into my back pocket making him scoff at. I just saved his life and now he's scoffing at me?

"Actually when you find her, you'll bring her back to me because she's mine" he says like its a command making me scoff at him. Is he being serious right now? Who does this guy think he is?

"Do you have a death wish?" Mark asks him before I could.

"No but I spent 70,000 on her so she's mine" he answers making me roll my eyes at him. If he wants money then that's fine because I've got plenty of that.

"I'll pay you double" I tell him and the Yoongi guy opens his eyes wide open but Taehyung doesn't seem phased.

"No thanks there's no money in the world that could buy her" Taehyung responds with a smirk on his face making me scoff at him. How dare he tell me something I already know?

"Taehyung behaviour rationally here they are offering a lot of money why do you need this one girl, we have loads of girls" Yoongi tells him but by the strong confident look on Taehyung's face I can tell that he doesn't care. He doesn't want no money he just wants Maze just like me.

"Seoul is different, when she calls me daddy I actually feel like a daddy" he responds to Yoongi making me crease. She called him daddy? My poor little baby suffered here.

"I'm about to kill you-"

"Why would you want to kill the only person who can find her?" He cuts me off stepping back preventing me from grabbing him by the collar and choking his Gucci ass to death.

"You're bluffing" I say.

"Oh come on, do you really think I'd let my prize possession walk around freely without a tracking device?" He remarks with a cocky look on his face. I don't know whether to be rejoiced that he bugged her or to kill him for bugging her?

"We'll deal with this after we find her"

Maze POV:

I open my eyes and find myself tied up in the back of a van. The last thing I remember is feeling excited to see JB and the boys again and then that's it. I feel so stupid for trusting Jackson, you'd think by now that I'd know how to tell who is trustworthy but no, I'm still being betrayed by everyone. I should've just stayed at the white palace because at least I knew I was safe, at least I had Daddy Tae to take care of me and had Moscow and Paris but now I have no one.

I'm so stupid and I hate that.

The van stops catching me off guard, normally I would be scared but now I'm kind of used to being kidnapped and I've realised that even though these people take me, they never hurt me for some odd reason.

"Oh your up great because I was starving and I didn't want to eat alone" Jackson beams after opening the back of the van door and looking down at me with a smile on his face. "Here wear this, can't have you walking around in your bra and knickers now can we?" He throws an oversized hoodie at me which falls by my knees before untying me allowing me to rub my wrists.

"Thanks" I mumble before jumping out of the back of the van and following Jackson into the diner. He opens the door and the diner is basically empty making me feel uncomfortable, I guess I can't scream or try to run away because I don't even know where we are right now.

"Can we have two burgers please?" He orders as soon as sees a waiter and I'm pretty sure he is the only waiter. I sit down and begin to look around trying to see if there is anyone else in here who's going to jump and try to kidnap me.

"Why am I here?" I ask him feeling slightly on edge. He looks at me with a smile on his face, if he didn't kidnap me  then I would of said he has a nice smile but he's a dick right now so he's nice is not smile.

"Because JB wants you" he answers me as he looks deeply into my eyes. The mention of JB wanting me makes me smile because it means that he has been looking for me and that he didn't give up but it makes me sad inside because it means that I'm in this situation because of him. I should hate him but I don't.

"So?" I question shrugging my shoulders.

"Therefore I want you more" he adds before squealing like a little girl. The waiter comes with burgers before smiling and walking away. Boy did I miss burgers, at the house all we had was those posh foods like salmon but all I wanted was a good greasy fatty burger.

"What are you gonna do with me?" I ask him not really looking at him because I'm too focused on my burger. I take a big bite and smile to myself, yes I've been kidnapped but at least I'm eating good. He laughs at me before taking a bite out of his.

"Well, it's not me that you should be worrying about" he tells me as he licks the ketchup off the side of his lips then takes a sip of his drink. What does he mean by that? Is he not keeping me? Who else wants me? Damn it this is getting annoying, I was just getting used to Jackson as well.

"Just take me back to Daddy Tae,I can't deal with this" I speak up making him scoff at me. I'm not even joking I'm beginning to regret taking Jackson's offer right now because I don't know what lies ahead and where my future is. I've come to accept the fact that I have no future that I'm always going to be in danger but with Daddy Tae I'm safe.

"You'd rather go there than to go back to JB" he asks me looking shocked and yeah I understand why he's so surprised but I have put a lot of thought into it. I miss JB and the boys but I'm not safe with them.

"With JB everyone wants me but with Daddy Tae only he wants me" I tell him with a sigh because I'm not happy, it's not what I wanted I wanted to feel secure with JB but the truth is I never will.

"Well somebody else wants you more" he casually says making me look at him confused. Who else could possibly want me more than JB and Daddy Tae? Is that even possible?

"Who?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Me" I hear a familiar voice say forcing me to turn around and see the last person who I would of thought I would see.

"GD?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.2K 579 37
Bambam, a young boy who falls for a nice guy with a bad past Jinyoung, a nice guy who falls for a young boy with insomnia, has a terrible past Will...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
585 60 16
A story about a normal 14 year old girl, living a normal life. Okay maybe not as 'normal' but with some fame from her covers on YouTube. She decided...
55.3K 1.9K 37
Cat doesn't know where she's from. All she knows is that Jaebum is her family, along with the rest of GOT7. As she grows, she discovers some things a...