Troubled Soul (manxman) *Comp...

بواسطة tampamanatee

**Please read the entire Sex Ed series before you read this!** *Seriously, this book won't make sense if you... المزيد

One: Cameron/ Hugo
Two: Cleo
Three: Perry
Four: Noah
Five: Hugo/ Cameron
Six: Gabriel/ Reno
Seven: Perry
Eight: Wes
Nine: Perry/ Aaron
Ten: Noah
Eleven: Cameron
Twelve: Pete
Thirteen: Aaron
Fourteen: Hugo
Fifteen: Cleo
Sixteen: Perry/ Aaron
Seventeen: Wes
Bonus: Andy
Eighteen: Perry/ Cameron
Epilogue

Nineteen: Perry/ Cameron

655 48 18
بواسطة tampamanatee

A/N: Both parts are spicy 

Perry 

As I finished off my third piece of cake, I watched as all my family members continued to dance on the dancefloor. While licking the rest of the chocolate off my fork, I glanced over at Aaron next to me. He was watching Aly and Allen dance with Mickey ears on their head. I took that opportunity to take a bite of the cake on his plate. When he turned back towards me he smiled, kissing my cake filled cheek.

When footsteps were running towards us, I looked up to see Aly and Allen stopping in front of our table. They were still laughing as the music was loudly playing. Allen's Mickey ears were starting to slide off his head, both of them breathing heavily.

"Did you know we're allowed to go through the park tonight?" Allen excitedly asked while running a hand over his sweaty face. "We can go wherever!"

"Yeah!" Aly said with a happy smile. "Francine told us that we're getting our very own guide. They're going to even open certain things for us. How cool is that? Shawn and his clan are coming with us."

"That sounds pretty awesome," Aaron said as he dug in his pocket for his wallet. He was then handing money to both of them, who stared down at the money like he had just given them diamonds. "Have fun tonight."

"Whoa, is this really for us?" Allen asked with a gasp.

Aaron laughed as he nodded. "Of course it is. It's not every day that we're in Disney, so have fun."

"Wow, thanks dad!" Allen's face fell the moment he said that, suddenly looking extremely nervous. "Sorry," he said while glancing down at the ground.

Aaron quickly stood up before gently placing his hand onto Allen's shoulder. "Why are you apologizing?"

"I know that some foster parents get weirded out when the word mom or dad comes up. I'm used to it."

"Well, it's a good thing it doesn't weird me out." I smiled as I got up and stood next to Aaron as the boys looked between each other. "And as far as Perry and I are concerned, you two are our sons."

I quickly nodded while smiling between them. "It's true. No matter what happens, you'll always be family to us. We'll always be here for you whenever you need us."

Instead of responding Allen quickly came forward and wrapped his arms around Aaron. Aly had wrapped his arms around me almost the same time that Allen had moved. Our separate hugs turned into a giant family hug before Francine suddenly called for them behind us.

She was standing in the courtyard, a giant horse drawn carriage behind her. "Let's go boys! Your ride for the evening is here."

Their faces lit up as they smiled at us one more time before running over to her. I then saw Shawn, his wife and kids all followed behind them. Their laughter was heard even as they drove off into the park, making me smile. I then glanced up to see Aaron wiping his eyes before looking down at me and picking me up into his arms. I loudly laughed while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I think that was one of the greatest moments of my life."

"Just wait until we get some alone time."

His eyebrows rose as he smiled. "Guess we better get going then huh?"

We then went around to everyone and thanked them again for coming. Tomorrow was our last day in Disney and we'd be spending the whole day at the park with them, so I didn't feel bad about leaving. Everyone was pretty tired from dancing so hard anyway, it seemed like the party was starting to die down. It also being my wedding day, I felt like I could leave at any moment to ravish my husband. I have a husband now, I thought while biting my bottom lip in happiness. It felt so nice to finally say that.

As we said goodbye to everyone for the night, Aaron and I wandered up to our room and started to unwind. We had a new room for the night, mainly because I didn't want to be sleeping with Aaron and have my family hear. Talk about embarrassing. However in this moment, all I felt was love and pure happiness. And okay maybe some horniness. Or a lot.

Once the door was securely locked, I wasted no time in attaching my lips to Aaron's. He carefully picked me up and gently placed me onto the bed, his lips never leaving mine. I quickly fumbled with his dress shirt before chucking it somewhere over his shoulder. His lips then moved to my neck as my fingers were running all over his bare back. When he started slowly unbuttoning my shirt, my lips placed gentle kisses on his shoulder and neck.

Before I knew it my shirt was gone, his lips kissing every inch of exposed skin. My fingers ran through his hair as he unbuckled my pants, quickly sliding them off my legs. When I was left in only my boxers, my breath started to pick up as he slid the fabric down my legs. He was then engulfing me completely into his mouth, making my toes curl. Moans were escaping my lips as his mouth expertly worked all over me, making me dig my fingers into his hair.

"Uhhhhhhhh," I groaned as my back arched off the bed. My eyes looked down at Aaron, who was already looking up at me. My moans got louder as his tongue swirled all over me and over my tip. He then gently released me before kissing his way back up my body.

My legs wrapped around his waist, the feel of his erection through his pants making me pant. My fingers landed onto his hips as he kissed my lips before switching to my neck again. When he went back to kissing my lips, I started to unbuckle his belt before quickly sticking my hand inside and gripping onto him. He pulled back to rest his forehead on mine, our heavy breathing filling the room. His hips slowly started to rock against my hand as his lips smashed back down onto mine, his tongue diving into my mouth. My moans were getting louder as he took his pants off the rest of the way, his boxers as well.

Once he was completely naked I pushed him onto his back, gently sitting down onto his stomach. My fingers tightened on his pecs as I felt his hard member rubbing up against my entrance. I had to tightly shut my eyes as the feeling was getting me too worked up. I then worked my way down his body with kisses, before my lips wrapped around his member. His fingers tightly wrapped into my shaggy hair as my fingers ran up and down his hot skin.

"God Perry," he moaned his hips started to thrust upwards. He was then fucking my mouth, his hips seeming to have a mind of their own. I had to take a few deep breaths to steady myself so I wouldn't gag. My mouth had gained enough saliva that I could easily run up and down his entire length with ease before he carefully pulled me back up to kiss me. "You ready?"

"Wait," I whispered while breathing heavily.

His face was instantly covered in worry as he placed a hand onto my cheek. "What's wrong?"

I then started to bite my bottom lip, trying to get the courage to ask him something. I knew I was completely safe but it was still a scary question for me to ask. "I was wondering if we could try... uhm. If I could try to be on my stomach?"

He looked properly stunned, which I knew he would be. Normally this wouldn't seem like that big of a deal, but Aaron and I had never made love like that. He always made sure to make me feel completely comfortable, and didn't want to trigger anything from what Tate had done to me. The only time I had been on my stomach was when Tate had raped me, so Aaron never wanted to put me in that situation again. The thought came into my mind some time ago, because I was curious what it would feel like with Aaron. I knew he wouldn't hurt me and never would; he's the only person I feel one hundred percent safe with.

"Are you sure?" He asked while running his thumb slowly over my cheek.

"I know I'm safe with you."

"Is this going to bring up bad memories though?"

I shrugged while looking into his loving eyes. "I'm really not sure, we've never tried. And I know why, because that was such a horrific moment I knew you'd never want me to be in something like that again. I just want to feel you in different positions."

He stared at me for awhile, the coolness of his ring running over my cheek. "We'll start off slow okay? I'm not going to have that be our go to position, especially because we've never done it. But if even one bad memory starts to form into your mind, I need to know okay? Please promise me you'll tell me."

"I will," I said while gently kissing him. "I promise."

Aaron looked at me for a few more moments until he nodded and kissed me. I was more excited than I thought I'd be over this, especially when he was gently turning me onto my stomach and kissing all over my back. My fingers gripped onto the sheets as he was suddenly inserting a cold and wet finger into me. His finger was slowly moving in and out of me, my eyes tightly shutting as his lips were kissing the back of my neck. When he had two fingers safely inside of me I moaned, trying to get even closer by grinding my ass on his fingers.

"I love you so much Perry," Aaron softly said as he replaced his fingers with his tip. His lips were still giving me butterfly kisses all over my skin, his tip ever so slowly sliding into me.

"I love you Aaron." I cried when he was completely inside of me, stars dancing over my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," I said while swallowing loudly. "Did you grow since the last time we slept together?"

He chuckled as he nuzzled my head, his body sliding down before it was flush against me. His hands intertwined with mine as my body adjusted to his size. "Sorry, must've forgotten to take the dick injections out."

I laughed loudly as he kissed my hot skin; his fingers giving mine a gentle squeeze. I was glad he was always making me feel so comfortable, especially in something we've never done before. I took many deep breaths before saying, "Okay, you can move your injected dick now."

This time he laughed before ever so slowly rolling his hips before starting to thrust. Having him be completely flushed up against me was making my skin hot with need, it was crazy. My face buried into the cool sheets as he took himself almost completely out of me, before thrusting back into me.

When my hips started grinding up against him his thrusts picked up, making me groan in pleasure. His groans were filling my ear as his thrusts were picking up more, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. "Fuck," I moaned while tightening my fingers into his. I was then carefully getting onto my knees, his body following mine. My breathing picked up as his thrusts kept picking up. My eyes then wandered down to our intertwined hands, to see our wedding rings against each others. Just thinking about him officially being mine was making me even harder.

He kissed my cheek before running his hands down my back. His thumbs rested just above my ass as he deeply groaned. His fingers tightened on my skin as my face buried into the sheets, my fingers still gripping the sheets. "Oh fuck," he groaned while thrusting into me even deeper, until I cried out in absolute pleasure. It felt like he was completely engulfed inside of me, I could feel him everywhere.

When his thrusts were picking up I turned over my shoulder to see his arms resting by his side, his eyes closed. He looked so incredible sexy it really wasn't fair. Well, I guess it was fair because he was all mine. Yeah, that's pretty fair. When his eyes opened he saw me looking at him and smiled, covering my body with his again.

"You doing okay?"

I nodded as his thrusts slowed down as he waited for my response. "Can I change positions real fast?"

"Of course."

He ever so gently pulled out, a cry leaving my lips when I felt so empty. I then rolled over before shoving him onto his back. I piled up pillows behind his body before leaning down to kiss him. His hands roamed up and down chest, his fingers running along my super erect nipples. I then grabbed his member and slowly slid down it until I was completely sitting on top of it.

"Fuck," he whispered as his hands landed onto my waist. Resting my hands onto his arms, I started moving my body up and down as his hips matched my movements. I wrapped my arms around his neck, riding out this unbelievable pleasure. His lips were then nipping at my neck as I buried my fingers deeper into his hair. My cries were getting louder when his hand suddenly took a hold of my member and gently squeezed.

When my cries got even louder he suddenly rolled over and was hovering above my body. My legs wrapped around his hips as he kissed my lips, his hands resting on my cheeks. His thrusts were then turning almost animal like, going so fast I couldn't keep up. The bed was rocking underneath us as my arms gripped around his neck, my cries getting louder. "Yes, yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he kissed me.

His hand was then returning to my member as he huskily said, "Come with me."

I looked into his eyes as I felt my release, crying out when my body started to tremble from pleasure. The exact moment I started feeling my release, I felt Aaron's release inside of me. Stars were dancing over my eyes as my now spent legs fell from his waist as he continued to release. His deep moans were making me come again, the feel of his member pulsating inside of me making me weep in pleasure.

As his thrusts slowly stopped, he leaned down and gently kissed all over my face. He then kissed my forehead before kissing my lips. "God," he whispered. "You are so amazing." I watched with heavy breaths as he brought my left hand up to kiss my wedding ring. "Just amazing."

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I stared up at him. "I love you Aaron."

"I love you Perry."

When we had finally caught our breath, we took a sexy ass shower, mainly because my ass was indeed sexy. Once everything was finally taken care of, I sat on the bed in a white fluffy robe while drinking water. A sudden knock on the door was making me look over at Aaron in confusion before I heard, "Room service!"

Aaron had slipped a robe on before opening the door and tipping the man. When he shut the door he brought a large covered tray over to the bed, smiling the whole time. "Hope you're hungry," he said as he lifted the cover off the tray to reveal a gigantic plate of Kung Pao chicken.

"Holy shit," I said as he laughed. I then watched as he turned the TV on and suddenly turned Tangled on, making me cry. "I can't with you oh my god Aaron, this is amazing."

He sat down next to me on the bed while wrapping his arms around me. He then kissed my forehead as he whispered, "I will always be showing you just how much I love you."

My heart was filled with so much love at the moment I thought I was going to pass out. Luckily there was Kung Pao in front of me, and my favorite person next to me. I snuggled up next to him as Tangled started playing. "I'll always love you Aaron. Now let's eat."

That night we ate too much chicken and watched Tangled three times. We made love through the night and I cried the entire time. I really never thought that this kind of love would happen to me. Now that it did, I was never letting it go. I would ever be so grateful that so many amazing people had come into my life, and shown me what true love really is.

Cameron

 I watched Perry and Aaron leave, a smile forming on my face. The look of love between them was seriously so adorable and made me so happy for the both of them. As Huck was giggling in my arms I quickly looked around the dance floor to see Hugo dancing with Sebastian. Walking over to him, I tapped him on the shoulder before those blue eyes were turning towards me.

"Hey, I'm just going to run back to the room real fast. I'll be right back."

"Okay," he said with a smile.

When he was busy dancing I walked over and pulled Cleo off the floor as she asked, "What's going on?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"What's up?"

I looked over my shoulder as we walked towards our hotel. "Can you please watch Huck for the night? I know it's a lot to ask for but I swear I will love you forever."

She sneakily smiled as we walked into the hotel and got into the elevator. "Why, going to ravish your husband?" I could feel my cheeks heat up as she wiggled her eyebrows. "You are!"

"Okay maybe. It's just been awhile you know, because I haven't wanted him to see me."

She nodded as we walked towards my room. "So this is a really big step then, right?"

"Right." As we walked into the room she took Huck from my arms as I started grabbing his things. "I just really feel like this is the right moment, not to gross you out or anything." As I was putting his things into a bag I suddenly looked up and asked, "Are you okay with watching him?"

Cleo rolled her eyes while smiling. "Of course! Even though I really don't want to think about my brother having... yeah. I'm just glad you feel comfortable enough to do this."

"Thank you so much Cleo, I seriously owe you one."

"Just don't be too loud."

I simply laughed while moving all of Huck's things into her and Sebastian's room, making sure she had everything. Once they were all set up I quickly texted Hugo and asked if he could come back to the room. I then nervously sat on the bed and all but jumped when I heard him walk into the room. "Hey," he said while shutting the door behind him. "Everything okay?"

I nodded while standing up and grabbing his hands. "I got Cleo to watch Huck for the night."

His eyebrows rose as he looked around the room. "Really? Are you sick, do you need quie-" I stopped his wondering with my lips, pulling his body closer to mine. When I pulled back I saw the lustful look in his eyes as he said, "Oh. OH. Are you sure?"

"I am," I said while taking his suit jacket off and throwing it onto the chair close to us. My fingers started shaking as I unbuttoned his shirt and also threw that aside. "I'm still a little skinny though and-"

His lips silenced me as his hands gently rested onto my back. "The only thing that matters to me is that you're comfortable and happy. Okay?" When I nodded he kissed my forehead. He then took my suit jacket off and unbuttoned my shirt, slowly sliding it off my body. His lips kissed my entire chest, lingering over my nipples before kissing up my sides. He then stood behind me, his fingers delicately tracing over my skin. My eyes closed as his lips kissed over my neck and shoulders before sliding over my shoulder blades. My eyes flew open when his hands landed onto my ass and gave a gentle squeeze.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen," he whispered before turning me around in his arms. He carefully picked me up before gently placing me onto the bed. Just hearing him say that when I looked like this was making my eyes water. His thumbs carefully wiped away some lone tears that slipped from my eyes. "What's wrong love?"

"I'm just so in love with you," I whispered before taking a deep breath. "And I'm also a little nervous, I feel like it's our first time."

He smiled as he looked around the room before looking back down at me. "Well, our first time was in a hotel room and I'm a little nervous like I was then. But you have no idea just how much I love you, and always will. You'll always make me nervous because you're so amazing and wonderful, and that will never change."

His lips were then landing onto mine as my fingers ran through his thick black hair. The front of our pants rubbed up against each other and made me gasp; it had been a long time since we've been in this situation. But even though I was nervous, I was also excited.

His fingers were then sliding my pants and boxers off, his mouth instantly latching onto me. I gasped while my back arched off the bed and my fingers buried into the sheets. Hugo's expert tongue swirled around my sensitive member, making me cry and bury my fingers into his hair. My eyes flew up towards the ceiling when I felt a wet finger suddenly sliding into my entrance, making me tighten up around him.

"Oh god," I muttered as my hips started to move on their own. His finger was making a come here motion inside of me before he added another finger. The feeling was so powerful I needed him to stop or else I'd be a goner.

When he suddenly released me, I pulled him up towards me and kissed his lips again. I then quickly undid his pants and tried to push them off his hips, before he took over and threw them across the room. My breathing picked up when I pushed him onto his back and engulfed him into my mouth. His deep groan echoed throughout the room as I tried to make him feel so good. From the way he was moaning, I felt like it was working.

I sucked on him for so long that I lost track of time, before he was pulling me up and pulling me underneath him. As he was kneeling above me, my eyes traveled down to his rock hard member which was practically waving at me. Just thinking about that being inside of me soon was making me moan in excitement. He seemed to understand my need because he wasted no time in entering me.

It had been so long since he's been inside of me that I cried out from the feeling. He started sprinkling kisses all over my face before he ever so slowly started to thrust inside of me. We seemed to be feeding off of each other, knowing that we needed this right now. Normally we'd take our time and go slow, but right now I just needed to feel him. He felt my need because he picked up the pace as my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck," he groaned while resting his forehead on mine. His hand was then grabbing onto my painful erection, making me cry again. My nails dug into his back as I tried to keep up with his thrusts.

He then kissed me passionately, his thrusts getting faster. I broke the kiss to cry out in pleasure as he started kissing my neck. When he lightly bit my skin I dug my fingers harder into his back.

"Now, Hugo now," I cried as he buried himself deep inside of me and completely filled me. My own release came with a cry as my legs tightened around his waist.

After awhile his thrusts started to slow down and his hands wiped the sweaty curls off of my forehead. He then gently kissed me as I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and kissed my forehead as I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "I love you," I whispered into his shoulder.

"I love you Cameron," he whispered back.

The rest of the night was filled with more love making, but this time it was much slower and sweeter. We went until I literally couldn't move from exhaustion, but even then I didn't want to stop. Being with Hugo again was amazing and really made me feel more like myself. We talked all night and laughed together, talking about our future together. It's crazy that this whole adventure started in a random class in high school. But every single night I'll be able to go to bed with a smile, grateful for that class. There is nothing else I'd ever want in my life; because I already had everything I could have ever asked for. And all because of a Sex Ed class in high school, the one that changed my life completely. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.7K 1.6K 15
***This is part of a series. Please read Sex Ed FIRST.*** [Book 5] Gabriel likes Pete. Pete battles with Reno. Reno hates both.
48.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
Third Time's a Charm ✓ بواسطة a

قصص المراهقين

21.6K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...
14.8K 695 32
Caleb is openly gay and has fallen hard for Daniel, who wasn't gay until he had a crazy night with Caleb. Daniel has fallen for Caleb too, but Findin...