The Alpha's Match

By theloved_8

Please look into reading the full story on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTN28YRV?nodl=1&dplnkId=5d6a58... More

Full Story on Amazon
Prologue
New Beginnings
The Shift
The Run
Characters (Not an update)
Mate?
Let's Talk
Let's Get Crazy
Damn Drunks
Hangovers And Packing
New Places, New Faces
Betas and Lunas
Brindly's POV (New Places, New Faces)
Brindly's POV (Betas and Lunas)
The Big Night
Dancing Away With My Heart
Sounds Like You Screwed Him
Don't Jump The Gun
Don't Screw With The Alpha
We Are Stupid
Get Over It
Cammy
Home and secrets
Secrets Revealed
Forever & Always
Claiming
Shopping Fun
Time For Home... At Least For You
The Bond
Formal. Why Formal?
Surprise!
Beeping
Video 1
Video 2
Save Me
Dreams
Know Me
Beautiful Endings Match Their Beginnings
The Alpha's Flame
Amazon & The Alpha's Match

Pay Back's a Bitch

6.6K 235 9
By theloved_8

Forget glass slippers.  This princess wears boots.

-@countrythang

Danny's POV

As the Alphas made their way over, I became very nervous.

"Hey calm down don't be nervous. They will love you." Mason took my hand in his.

"Hello Alpha Mason." An older man said from my guess, he was about fifty. He had a woman next to him. I was guessing that his mate was next to him.

"Hello Alpha James." Mason said not once cracking a smile.

"Hi I'm Cheyenne. I'm James' mate.  It's nice to meet you."  Cheyenne, the lady standing next to James, reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi I'm Ever, but you can just call me Danny." I shook her hand with my free one.

"Well it's been a nice party.  Hope this isn't the only time we see you!"  Cheyenne and James left.

"Fair warning, he's always pissy, and she has lost it."  Mason whispered in my ear.  I giggled.  Then, more people came through.

"Alpha Luke and Luna Sarah."  Mason pointed to a couple coming to us.

"Hello Mason.  Long time no see man!"  Luke seemed to be more on a good terms with Mason.

"Hey man."  Mason paused for a second, "Didn't expect you here today."

"Oh yeah well Sarah thought since we were close anyways, that we should stop by.  Ya know since you came for the stuff for Sarah, and was the best man at our wedding."  Luke shrugged.

"Wait hold on!  You got this hobilly in a tux?"  I pointed back to Mason.

"Yeah it took like five guys to get him in it!  Looked like a monkey!  Then, this idiot dropped the rings too!   Went crashing on the floor to find them!"  Luke laughed.  Sarah just looked at me.  Her face wasn't stern, but it wasn't happy either.

"Hey!"  Mason yelled.  At this point, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Well we've got to go.  My pack is suppose to have a new member today, so we will be seeing y'all later." Luke waved to us.  All Sarah did though was stare at me.  What was her problem?

"Okay so that couple right there."  Mason pointed to some people talking to his mom and dad.

"Yeah?"  I loooked at them.  The man looked about 21, and the woman should've been about 19 to 20.

"The man is named Ricky and the woman is Bobby.  They are Alphas of the Midnight Star Pack.  They are really just a bunch of hippies."  Mason chuckled.

"Like Ricky Bobby?"  I started laughing at my own joke.

"Yep.  Like Ricky Bobby.  That's all the Alpha's that have shown up tonight.  Everyone else couldn't come."  Mason sat with me.  Not once did we move.  Finally, I was starting to get tired and bored.

"Mason what time is it?"  I yawned.

"Um almost 1:00, why are you tired."  Mason was running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Kinda."  I admitted resting my head on his chest.

"Would you like me to take you to bed."  Mason asked.

"That would be nice."  I sighed trying to fight back another yawn.

"Alright love, come on."  Mason started standing up.

"Mmm" I complained standing up.

"Hey Mom, I am going to take Ever to bed."  Mason tapped on Claire's shoulder.

"Oh hold on!  We have somethings for you first!  You need to go back and sit down.  Some people came for you guys!"  Claire started waving her hands all over.

"Mom she's really tired, can't this wait?"  Mason pleaded.

"No back to your table young man!"  Claired ordered.  Mason and I made our way back to the table.

"What is going on?"  I yawned.

"I have no idea, but just sit here so we can go to bed."  Mason whispered in my ear.

"Okay so the party is about to end."  John said.  Everyone complained.

"Yes yes I know.  We have somethings to do thought first.  Mason you said that you hadn't mated or marked your mate.  Correct?"  Oh dear God!  Let this stop!  Mason nodded.  "Well everyone is wondering why!"

"Dad, really you're embarrassing Ever."  Mason yelled.

"Okay okay I got it.  It just hasn't happened yet, but Eli wants to talk."  John backed away from the mike.  Thank you lord!

"So guys we wanted to do something.  Danny you might want to back away."  Eli stated.  Worringly I did what he said.

"Damon grab him!"  Damon and a whole bunch of guys grabbed Mason.  I just stood back and watched.  Slowly they tied Mason up.

"Okay he's good."  Damon gave Eli a thumbs up.

"Alright so Mason we are gong to get you back for all of the shit that you've done to us over the past 20 years."  Mason rolled his eyes.

"So remember when Damon gad his legs waxed?  Well I do.  I had to hold him down when it happened, so Damon might have been a little pissed.   Well go ahead Damon."  Damon walked over with hot wax.  Slowly he unbuttoned Mason's shirt.  Damon spread the hot wax all over his chest this looked like it was going to be painful.

"Pay back's a bitch!"  Damon yelled and ripped the wax off.  Mason winced in pain.

"Next let's see.  What about when Mason died Jason's hair pink?  Well Jason he wants to get back at you too."  A kid had a bucket of purple paint.  All of a sudden, Mason was covered in purple.  I was laughing so hard.  Mason shook his head splattering people with paint.

"Okay well I have to get back at you too man.  Who remembers when I had a date with a past girlfriend and Mason thought it would be funny to silly string me and her?  I do!  So let 'em have it!"  All of a sudden, people had a hold of my arms.  I saw what they were doing.  They had cans of spray paint.

"No guys!  No my dress!"  I screamed trying to move.  It was too late.  My perfectly white dress was covered in pink, green, purple, blue, and orange.  My face was colored, and so was my hair.  I look over at Mason.  He seemed to have gotten the worst of it.

"Oh and one last thing from everyone."  Next thing I know is I am being tied to Mason.

"Guys really?  I just got here!"  I complained.

"Hey!  It means that you're apart of the family!"  Eli shrugged his shoulders.  Everyone was laughing at us.

"Ready guys?!"  The guys picked us up.  Mason started breaking free.  Then, we hit the water.  Second time! Second freaking time!  After a second, Mason brought us to the surface.

"Haha your still purple!"  I laughed at Mason.

"Yeah your dress is still multi-colored!"  Mason pointed out.  Whatever.

"I am going to take a shower."  I walked out of the pool with Mason close behind.

"Hope you liked your welcoming gift!"  Eli and Damon yelled behind us.

"Assholes!"  I flipped them off; Mason and I walked up to our room.

"Your dress is still cute babe."  Mason pointed out.

"It's practically ruined."  I snapped back.  I still couldn't get Sarah's face out of my mind.

"Oh c'mon now.  We could buy thousands more just like it."  Mason followed me to the door.

"Mason I don't want another one.  I don't want to have everything.  I just want to be me in my blue jeans, flannels, and boots.  That's what I want."  I breathed in.

"Well good to know."  Mason just stood there in the doorway.

"I want to get out of this dress.  Would you please close the door?"  I asked shutting the window shutters.  Slowly, he shut the door.

"Don't you lay on that bed!  You are still purple!  You best go shower, Barney."  I pointed to the bathroom.

"Whatever Mom."  Mason rolled his eyes.  

God, we are such a bipolar couple. I said to Angel.

Oh totally.  Surprised he took the Barney thing so well.  His wolf was growling.  Angel laughed.

Wow I chuckled.  Quickly, I pulled off the dress and started the bathtub.  Mason was standing in the shower.  Mason was looking at me admiringly as I walked around in my lacy bra and underwear.  When I felt his eyes land on my ass, I shook it.  I turned around and Mason rolled his eyes.  As my hair fell from the braid, I ran my fingers through my hair.  Soon I stripped, and climbed into the tub.

"You know we could've saved a lot of water if you would have come in with me."  Mason wrapped a towel  around his waist.  Beads of water sat on his chest.  I took a slow breath in.

"Well it's okay from seeing that you are still purple."  I shrugged.  Boy was I glad I took a bubble bath.  Angel was whining from the fact that I didn't take that chance.

"Says the one with mult-colored bubbles."  Mason pointed out.  He was right.  My bubbles were now green, pink, blue, orange, and purple.

"Well I'm going to go get in the shower.  So go get me a towel."  I ordered.

"How about a please."  Mason crossed his arms.  I climbed out.

"Please go get me a towel."  I kissed him and rinsed off my body in the shower.  When he came back, he had on his boxers.  In one hand, he had my towel in the other, he had a robe in the other.  The robe was black silk with a red rope.

"Here, Mom said to give you this robe, and the towel is yours."  Mason tossed the stuff to me.

"Thank you."  I said drying myself off.  I quickly realized that I had no clothes in here.  "Shit!"  I complained under my breath.

"What?"  Mason asked from on the bed.  He was watching TV, so I was surprised that he even heard me.

"Nothing, I'm fine."  I tied the robe on, and then I walked over to my suitcase.  I found a pair of underwear that said "Skinny Dipping"  on them and a blue bra.  I dropped the robe and started to walk away.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"  Mason asked me.

"Um getting a shirt."  I gave him the are you crazy look.

"Why did you drop that?"  Mason asked me.

"Because I did."  I said in a snotty attitude.

"I said you can't do that here.  So you better walk your little butt over and pick the robe up off of the floor." He demanded.  I sighed and rolled my eyes.  Slowly, I picked the robe up off of the floor.  Mason moaned behind me.  I then realized that he was watching my ass.  A smirk formed on my lips.

"Oops I dropped it."  I dropped the robe back on the floor.  This time I ran my hands over my legs as I picked it up.  I then leaned over so my ass was in teh air, and oh so painfully slow, I came back up.  Before I knew what was happening, Mason had my pinned against the wall.

"What the hell was that?"  Mason's eyes were full of lust.

"What was what?"  I asked innocently.

"Ever don't you tease me.  You have no idea how bad I want you."  Mason whispered in my ear.

"Well I will have to remember that."  I giggled and ran out of his reach.  Quickly, I buttoned up his shirt.  Then, I laid on the bed and Mason just stood there.

"You coming to bed or nah?"  I aksed pulling the covers back.  He rolled his eyes, and I climbed in with me.

"You better remember that sooner or later, I'm going to have my way with you."  Mason pulled me closer to him.

"Oh I will.  I'm going to have my fun until then though."  I pecked his lips.  Then, I rolled over so my back was placed to his chest.  His arms were firmly around my waist.  He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.  I laid there listening to him breathe softly.  The soft sound of music and yelling and breathing finally put me to sleep.

---------------------------------

Hope you liked it!  I have been working so hard for y'all.  I am going to start updating once a week on any day of my choice because I have a lot going on! Also if you can figure out the book I used for my name Ever Daniel More.  I will give you a shoutout, and you can be a character in my book! Keep reading!  Thanks for over 3.9 K reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 50.8K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
21.7K 685 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
1.9M 45.8K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
1.9K 252 42
After encountering something of myths one day after work, Valentina begins questioning her once mundane world. Seeking answers to prove she's not cra...