Taken by an Alpha

By Xplicitt

Alena has struggled in life as far back as she can remember from living in homeless shelters with her parents... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: Robbery
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 3: Marked
Chapter 4: Runaway
Chapter 5: Guards
Chapter 6: Shopping Spree
Chapter 7: Heartbreak
Chapter 8: Lily
Chapter 9: Talk
Chapter 10: Anger Management
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Search
Chapter 13: Answers
Chapter 14: Night Terrors
Chapter 15: Sickness
Chapter 16: Tony
Chapter 17: Done
Chapter 18: Fin
Epilouge
Sequel: Hell and Back (PUBLISHED)

Copyright

27.5K 438 12
By Xplicitt

Copyright 2014 Kathryn Hayes

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Description...

Alena has struggled in life as far back as she can remember from living in homeless shelters with her parents to watching her brother take his last breaths. She and her boyfriend, Max, indulge in a romantic life of crime to get by. During a robbery gone wrong, Alena finds herself in a foreign home with a stranger she has an eery attraction to: Alpha Damien.

In a whirlwind of romance and betrayal, Alena embarks on a journey self-actualization, the supernatural world, and an unbreakable connection to the Alpha that kidnapped her. She battles for her freedom and independence and the feelings she can't seem to deny, and Damien is not adamant on setting her free. Join her in her journey toward battling her heart and her mind to maintain all of the pieces of who she is.

Completed: 10/6/16
Construction complete: 04/06/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 638 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
28.4K 410 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
8.5K 457 27
~~Second book in Alpha series~~ ~~Sequel but can be read without reading "The Alpha's To Mark"~~ ~~~~BEING REWRITTEN~~~~ Prince Theo is coming of ag...
9.7K 199 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...