Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

t e n

4.5K 83 16
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV (September 27)

"Please do, I am so hungry." She says giggling a little bit.

She looks so pretty right know. The sun catching her just right. Her hair is now up into a ponytail. She laughs at my terrible knock knock jokes and I appreciate her even more for that. Everyone thinks my jokes are stupid but she finds them hilarious for some reason.

"I have a question?" I ask her seriously. She looks at me a little nervous.

"And I might have an answer." She replies.

"Why did you move to the UK?" I notice her face fall a little bit. And I instantly regret asking.

"I um, I just needed to restart. My life sucked back in the states. Maybe in a little bit I'll tell you." She replies. I just nod, respecting her answer.

"Well everyone needs a redo sometimes." She smiles up at me making me smile back. We start asking each other even more random questions, reminding me of the masquerade. I found out her favorite color is yellow. She enjoys old music but she also can "get down" to some rap music, and she loves Italian food, it is her favorite.

"Seriously though, how could you not love Italian?" She giggles at me and I just shake my head.

"Italian food is the best. It is good for anytime of day." I reply. It goes silent for a little bit, both of our gazes on the lake. " You wanna go walk around the lake for a little bit. I'll go put this stuff up in the car real quick." I ask her.

"Yes, it is so beautiful. That would be great." I smile at her and get up, gathering the blanket and picking up the basket. I jog to the car and put all the stuff up. Then I grab my camera. I jog back and snap a picture while she isn't pay attention. She is staring at the lake with her hair flowing a little bit in the wind and a smile on her face.

"Beautiful."I mumble.

"Did you say something?" She asks while turning around.

"Huh no. No I didn't. Let's start walking before it gets to dark." She nods her head and I put my camera around my neck.

"Gosh I can't get over how pretty it is. I love the city, but when you come out here to places like this it is refreshing." She sighs after she is done talking, I nod along to her words.

"I agree, I come out here quite often. It is nice to just sit here and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of the city." She looks up at me and nods. I snap a few photos of the lake. Sneaking in a few of her.

"Can I take a photo of you?" She randomly asks. I chuckle and answer with a "sure." She grabs my camera and tells me to smile. I smile widely hold up a peace sign. She takes a couple and I make a few funny faces.

"Would you guys like one together." A nice older lady asks us.

"Sure." I answer quickly. She takes my camera and lifts it up. I grab Roses hips and put her in front of me. Wrapping my arms around her and resting my chin on her shoulder. I smile widely and she does as well.

"You too make a lovely couple. I wish the best for your relationship." The nice lady says.

"Oh we're no-"Rose starts but I interrupt her.

"Thank you. Have a nice rest of your day." I say. Rose looks up at me a little surprised I didn't let her finish. I just smile and grab her hand intertwining our fingers. We walk in a comfortable, nice silence. Listening to the waves crashing against the shore. Once we circle the lake we make our way towards the car.

"Thank you Harry. I had an amazing time." She thanks me. I smile back at her and brush a hair behind her cheek making her blush.

"No thank you for coming. That was probably the most fun I have had in awhile." I say honestly and she looks up at me surprise evident in her alluring honey eyes.

"Really?" She questions. Not believing me.

"Yes, really. I really love talking to you and having you with me. Most girls
I meet either want my money or my dick." I tell her, yet again, honestly.
She looks at me sadly. But I open the door for her and she slides in. I shut it and jog around the front to get in. I get in and start the car and we take off soon after.

It takes an hour and a half to get back to her house. As soon as we do I get a little sad. I loved talking to her and being around her. Her presence makes me happy.

Come on Harry why are you getting so attached already?

I turn to her and go to thank her but before I could get any words out she smashes her lips against my own. I quickly kiss back and bring her over the console to straddle me. As soon as she's over my lap I grip her hips and she opens her mouth surprised at my action giving me a change to slip my tongue in her mouth right after.

Her lips taste like cake making them so much more enjoyable. Her lips are plump and swollen now from kissing, the sight making my dick strain uncomfortably against the zipper in my jeans.

Once she is breathless I slowly trail my lips down her jaw to her neck. Kissing her jaw and nipping at the skin causing mini hickeys to form. I go above her left collarbone and she lets out a moan making me groan against her skin. She then cups my cheeks bringing my mouth back to hers but this time the kiss is more slow and not so rushed. I lean back and our lips make a pop sound.

"I should probably get going." She says after a few minutes of us both catching our breaths and looking into each other's eyes. She shyly bites her swollen lip making me want to kiss it again.

"But I don't want you to go." I whine, leaning in to press a sweet short kiss against her lips.

"Your making this very hard, Styles." She replies, smirking at me. She opens the door. Getting off my lap and getting out. She turns around and I get out following.

"What are you doing?" She questions looking at me weirdly.

"I'm gonna walk you up obviously."I chuckle at her. She smiles up at me and I grab her hand. We get up to her apartment door and she turns around to face me.

"Yet again, I had a lovely night Harry, it was wonderful. And your cooking is very good." She smiles up at me and I smile down at her.

"Why thank you. I had a lovely time as well. We should do it again." She nods.

"For sure. I will see you Monday." I lean in and kiss her cheek. Making her blush.

"See you later love. You might want to cover those bruises I gave you." I saw pointing at her collarbones making her blush even more. And with that I turn around and head home, thoughts of her swirling around my head for the rest of the day.

———————————————————-
Roses POV

I type in the code quickly after watching Harry's back disappear and I walk inside. My back against the door I sigh. I hear a laugh from in front of me and I jump a little, opening my eyes.

"Jesus Danny. You scared me! I figured you'd be with you girlfriend!" I say with my hand over my heart.

"Welp she was busy with her mum, so looks like your stuck with me for the rest of the night. Anyways let's get down to it. Why do you have three hickeys on your collarbones. And what did you guys do." He questions. So I sit there explaining what happened but not going into full detail about our heavy make out session in his car.

"Awwww, so sweet." He mocks me.

"Oh fuck off." I say rolling my eyes. He gets up and pulls out a frozen pizza from the freezer asking me if I want some. I decline and walk to the living room turning on The Late Late Show. Danny joins me after and we just sit around for an hour watching a random action movie after we finish James show.

After a little bit I get up and get ready for bed. I am so thankful tomorrow is Sunday I need to catch up on my sleep. It doesn't take long for me to go to bed. But I wish I never would have.

"Mommy? Mommy?" I call out, hoping for my mommy to find me.

"Daddy please help me! Please! Jack! Anyone please help the monsters are coming. " I look around and off in the distance I see a car. The car comes flying at me but before it reaches me it flips and spins above me. The top off of it landing on the hard ground.

"MOMMY, DADDY, JACK!" I rush to the car to find my mom on the pavement, my dad halfway out of the car window, and Jack still in the car but his head turned to a weird angle.

"No,mommy, daddy, bubba." I start sobbing. My twelve year old self falls to my knees. Calling for help.

"Anybody, somebody, please just help please." I sob while screaming out of agony. But nobody ever came. I just sat there sobbing and screaming till my voice gave out.

I wake up tears running down my face Danny running in. He runs up to my bed pulling me into a tight hug,running his fingers soothingly through my hair, whispering "it'll be alright." Over and over again.

"Danny," I croak out. "Stay with me tonight please." He looks at me sadly,
nodding and going under the covers. I turn on my back. Danny comes closer kinda spooning me but not really. Danny is like the brother I lost, and for that I love him so much more. He has always been there to pick me up when  I fall and stand by me when I'm tall.

After about fifteen minutes I finally drift off. With no nightmare this time just a peaceful dream about better days.

———————————————————-

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Till next time,
  N

Edited August 14, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
6.3M 54.3K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...
20.3K 822 40
THIS BOOK SUCKS ÂSS, READ WITH CAUTION, THIS BOOK IS NOT MATURE, THE MATURE STUFF HAS BEEN DELETED, I JUST CAN'T CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT NOT MATURE! (Co...
49.6K 746 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...