Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

11. zombie football players

1.4K 30 3
By Boonannaxdd

11. zombie football players

As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
"as long as you're here with me, i don't who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me,"

***

"i know a place," a cheerio whips her lead, when Spencer's eyes widened, "where.." Brittany and Santana came behind the ramps with blue hair, "the grass is really greener,"

"warm," fire lifts up behind them, "wet and wild," the cheerios do their choreography when Spencer looked at Coach Sylvester and Becky, "there must be something in that water,"

Spencer rides his bmx, past the cheerios who rock their hips, "you can travel the world," they sway their hips, "but nothing comes close to the golden coast,"

"California gurls," Spencer goes onto the ramps, when he sees Santana staring at him, "we're undeniable,"

Spencer backflips with his bmx bike, "fine, fresh, fierce, we got it unlocked," the bmx riders look at Spencer with smirks, "west coast, represent.."

"now put your hands up," Spencer goes a 360 backflip, "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..." the cheerios dance with fire when Spencer bit onto his lip, "california.."

"california gurls.." the unholy trinity put their hands to their hips, staring at Coach Sylvester, "i'm bored,"

"ladies," Spencer frowned, "i am at loss," Coach looked at Brittany, "Brittany, please remind me of how i single-handedly put cheerleading on the map,"

Spencer rolled his eyes, "in 1979, you directed a made-for-tv movie about the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders, called the Dallas cowboys cheerleaders" Spencer scoffed, "that is correct,"

"and in the meantime, what's changed?" she looked at her cheerios, "personal grooming habits?"

Sue looked at Quinn, "what's changed is i have completely lost interest," Spencer looked at the cheerios, "and ladies, i blame you,"

Samaria, Brooke and Micaela all frowned at their cheerleading coach, "Becky.." Becky held a bucket in her hands, "more silicone falsies,"

"got it, Coach.." Brooke shook her head at Becky, "you will each enhance your busy with an additional pair of chicken cutlets," Brooke looked down at the chicken cutlets, Becky dropped in her hands, "in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine i have ever witnessed,"

"but-" Quinn put her hands to her hips, "Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine that the cheerios have ever done,"

Brooke shrugs her shoulders when Samaria and Micaela half smile at Brooke, "we're shoo-ins at regionals next week," the cheerios smiled at Micaela, Brooke and Samaria, "and we're the favourite to win at nationals,"

"and yet," Coach Sylvester picked up her blow horn, "i am still very bored," Brittany turned to Samaria and Micaela, who shook their heads, "even things i used to think were hilarious..."

"case in point," Coach Sylvester looked at Santana, "sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet," Santana sighed, when she slapped herself with a chicken cutlet, "now slap Brittany,"

"see?" the cheerios looked at Coach Sylvester, "not even a chuckle," Quinn looked at her, "the problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle, no matter how hard we try,"

Brooke put her hands onto her hips, "we can't make a deputise work unless you find a way to make it interesting for you,"

Quinn let out a breath, "you always have to find a way to top yourself," Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "Q, you just may have a point,"

Quinn smiled, "but to be sure, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet," Quinn looked down at the chicken cutlet, when she lifts it as she slaps herself with it.

***

"all right," Spencer looked around the football players, "i just want to take a minute to tell you guys proud of you i am," Karofsky and Azimio smiled, "we didn't even have to win this game to go to championship next week,"

Finn looked at them, "but nobody took it off," Karofsky looked at Azimio, "and when we take a knee, we're gonna finish first in conference for the first time in McKinley history,"

"football is back, bitches!" the football players all smirk at each other, "maybe.." Spencer turns to Karofsky, "we should all break out into a song after we win,"

"hey, hey.." Spencer put his hand onto Karofsky's shoulder, "shut it, Karofsky,"

Karofsky sighed, when he looked at Spencer then towards Finn, "i figure if i stay on you, you'll run away like you little butt buddy Hummel,"

Spencer held onto Karofsky's jersey, "shut the hell up!" Finn looked at Karofsky, "it's funny, Karofsky, how you're calling everybody gay all the time,"

Sean, Mike and Mason looked at Finn, "but you never seem to have a girlfriend," Spencer shook his head at Karofsky, holding him back, "come on, forget about it,"

"it's okay, it's okay.."

Karofsky looked at Finn from over Spencer's shoulder, "i really hope that linebacker doesn't get the jump on me," Spencer looked at the linebacker, "i bet it would hurt like hell to get sacked by him,"

"ready!" Spencer looked around the football team, "break!" Finn leaned downwards, "all right,"

Finn looked at Spencer, "slow left on one," Spencer put his hand onto his brother's shoulder, "it's okay Finn, we got your back,"

Sean, Mason, Mike, Puck and Mason all nod their heads, "yeah.."

Finn smiled at Spencer, when they get into position, "let's go, McKinley!" Spencer turned his head towards Quinn, who looked at Spencer, who had his 14 red jersey on, "let's go!"

"let's go!" Finn looked at them, "down!" the McKinley football team go down, "set!" the linebacker looks at Finn, "whoo!"

"hut!" Finn didn't catch the football when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what the hell?" Spencer runs after the linebacker, when Spencer jumped onto him, taking the linebacker down, as the football rolls out of his hands.

"whoo!" Coach Beiste pats Spencer's helmet, when Spencer smirked at Santana, who just smiled, putting her face into her pom poms.

"nice hands," Karofsky bumps his shoulders with Finn's, when Sean and Spencer shoulder bumped.

***

Coach Beiste puts her binder onto a stool, "what a joke," she looked around at them, "what the hell happened?!"

Spencer winced, "Spencer!" Coach Beiste looked at him, "you're the captain, speak!" Karofsky looked at Finn, when he started talking, "Karofsky sucks,"

"that's what happened!" Karofsky looked at Coach, "that's crap! Finn's a frickin' girl and could take a joke about Spencer's glee club!"

Finn looked at Karofsky, "because i'm sick of you guys getting down on some of us for it," Spencer scratched his cheek, "we're in glee club, what's the big deal?"

"it's embarrassing! we're dudes!" Spencer looked at his football team, "we know we're dudes! we just like singing, okay,"

"getting all hot and bothered about singing a Kesha song? it's freakin' weird," Puck looked at the blonde headed football player, "yeah?"

Spencer looks at Puck, "well, maybe you'll think it's cooler when i go all tik tok on your face," Spencer looks at Puck, "bring it, Puckerman,"

"hey! hey!" Coach Beiste and Spencer pulled back Karofsky and Puck away from each other, "that's enough! that's enough!"

"championship game or not," Karofsky looked at Coach Beiste, "i am not blocking for him," Karofsky pointed at Finn, "get the hell out of here!"

Karofsky looked at Spencer, "i'm sorry, Spence.." Spencer put his head against his hands when he let out a sigh, "good!"

"bunch of babies!" Finn kicked a bin over when Spencer rolled his blue eyes, when he goes towards his football locker, "now who's gonna block defenders for me?"

Spencer put his head into his locker, when he looked at his cross necklace when he puts it over his blue hoodie when Spencer slides on his letterman jacket.

***

"really fast," Tina kicked her legs out when Spencer clicked his fingers alongside Mason, "five, six, seven-" Maisy looked towards the choir room door, "oh, my god.."

"Artie!" the new directions turn their heads towards the choir room door looking at Artie, who had red slushie going down him, "what happened?"

"it was awful," Brittany moved away from Samaria, going towards her boyfriend when Micaela goes towards Mr Schuester office, getting Artie a towel, "that's it!"

Spencer clenched his fist, "screw rehearsal!" Spencer looked down at Finn, "this ends here and now," the new directions boys looked at Finn and Spencer, as they all wore their letterman jacket.

"we're gonna go all thunderdome on those guys," Puck looked at Spencer and Finn, when Azimio and Karofsky comes through the choir room door, "so this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside,"

Sam looked at Azimio, "this is the choir room," Samaria smiled at her boyfriend proudly, "now, put up your fists,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "because you and i are going to do some dancing," the football players chuckle when Spencer put his hands onto Sam's chest, "Sam, it's okay dude, i've got this,"

"one, two, three.." Spencer was about to punch someone in the face when Sean held Spencer's fist, "Coach Beiste told us to come,"

Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows, "where is she?" Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "why don't you use your two eyes, and go look for her,"

"watch it," Coach Beiste comes through the football players, "everyone, have a seat," Spencer crossed his arm over his chest, "you too, guys,"

Spencer sighed, when Sean and Mike pulled onto their best friend's arm, going towards their girlfriends, "all right, new directions!"

Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, as the new directions boys had glared on their faces, "let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of glee club,"

"what?!"

Spencer's eyes widened, "oh, hell to the no, Mr Schue," Spencer high fived Mercedes, as Maisy rubber her sister's arm, "hey! come on,"

"guys!" Mr Schuester put his hands out when Coach Beiste looked at them, "hey!" Spencer and Finn stood up, "Mr Schue, are you actually serious?"

Mr Schuester looked at the twin brothers, "these are the guys who made Kurt transfer," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "and there's no way that i'm sharing the choir room,"

Rachel held a finger to the football players, "with a known homophobe," Karofsky looked down with a frown on his face, "i don't disagree with you guys,"

Mr Schuester turned to Coach Beiste, "but i talked to Coach Beiste about it," Coach Beiste nods her head, "and she and i both agreed that the kind of bullying that David,"

Mr Schuester motions towards Karofsky, "does is born it of ignorance," Spencer let out a breath, as Quinn held onto his hand, "having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us,"

Spencer glared at Karofsky, "is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in glee club is kind of cool..." Coach Beiste nods her head with a small smile, "find some common ground,"

"i've found some common ground," Spencer raised his hand, "that i want to punch Karofsky into the ground,"

the new directions smirk at Spencer, when Karofsky frowns at his football captain when Spencer sighed, "all of you are going to be in this glee club for one week,"

Coach Beiste looked at her football team, "no expectations," Karofsky let out a scoff, "she's bluffing... next week is the championship game,"

"without is, she has no team," Spencer looked at them, "with you, i have no team, the only team i actually have is the new directions boys and some of you!" Spencer winced, "you guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're gonna get our asses kicked from until Tuesday find a saddlebag full of buckwheat,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows at Coach Beiste, "if i have to stay!" Spencer looked at Azimio, "i'm not singing no show tunes, that is the music of my oppressors,"

"do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Spencer and Mr Schuester shook their heads, "no, none of them do, we have to show them,"

"Rachel," Mr Schuester looked at Rachel then towards Spencer, "Spencer, haven't you guys been working on something?" Quinn frowned at Spencer, when he rubbed her knuckles in his hands.

"why don't you give it a whirl?" Rachel let out a breath, "fine," Spencer bit onto his lip, "as offended as i am by their presence here,"

Spencer slides off his letterman jacket showing off his muscles from his white tight fit t-shirt, "i won't let anything get in the way of a performance,"

Rachel stands up, when Spencer kissed Quinn's lips with a small smile on his face, as Spencer goes towards the jazz band, grabbing onto his acoustic guitar.

"picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor," Spencer smiled at Rachel, as he strummed the guitar, "reaching for the phone 'cause i can't fight it anymore,"

Spencer smiled, "and i-" Spencer and Rachel sing together, "wonder if i ever cross your mind,"

Coach Beiste nods her head, "for me, it happens all the time," Spencer comes towards Rachel.

"it's a quarter after one, i'm all alone and i need you now," Spencer smiled at the new directions, strumming his guitar, "said i wouldn't call, but i've lost all control and i need you now,"

"and i don't know how i can do without," Spencer and Rachel looked at each other, "i just need you now..."

Spencer looked at his football friends, "another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door," Karofsky looked at Spencer's arms.

Spencer looked at them, "wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before," he looked at his football friends with a small glare on his face.

"and i wonder if i ever crossed your mind," Rachel smiled at Spencer, when he comes into her, "for me, it happens all the time,"

Spencer's football friends half smile at him, when Mr Schuester half smiled at Spencer, "it's a quarter after one,"

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend, who leaned forwards looking at him, with a smile on her face, "i'm all alone and i need you now,"

Spencer nods his head at the new directions, Rachel turns to Spencer, "and i said i wouldn't call,"

Rachel bit onto her lip, "but i'm a little drunk, and i need you now," Rachel smiled at Spencer, "and i don't know how i can do without,"

"i just need you now.." Spencer finished strumming his guitar, when he smirks at Rachel, "whoo!"

the new directions and some of the football players clap their hands for Spencer and Rachel, "Spencer has a really nice voice,"

Spencer turned to look at Azimio and Karofsky, who just sincerely looked at their team captain, "that's good,"

Azimio looked at Finn, "but Spencer's brother has a girl voice," Finn stood up, coming down the platforms when Spencer took off his guitar as he puts it onto the piano when he holds back Finn, "hey!"

"hey, get back," Coach Beiste looked at Spencer, when he goes towards Azimio pushing him back, "come on,"

"great first day, right?" Mr Schuester looked at Coach Beiste, "awesome," Spencer pushed Azimio and some of the football players out of the choir room.

***

"i really want to win this game," Santana looked at Spencer, as she stood beside him as they stood at the trophy case in the hallway, "i want to win to show everyone that us glee studs are awesome and maybe that will get us some respect around here,"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "don't everyone in this idolises and respects you?" Spencer nods his head, "yeah, but i want everyone to see that glee club is actually pretty cool, when you're actually in it,"

"you lead," Spencer looked down at Santana, "because you know, the glee club guys have got your back, and so does the football team,"

Spencer sighed, "yeah, but they haven't got the glee club guys backs, have they? they've only got Sean's, Sam's and Mike's backs because to Karofsky and Azimio, they're dating hot smoking girls,"

Santana rolled her brown eyes, "us new directions football guys need to win this championship and become legends," Santana smiled at Spencer, "you always do the right thing to help everyone,"

Spencer's cheeks went red, "uh," Santana leaned upwards and pressed her lips against Spencer's cheek, "i'll see you in glee club,"

***

"ladies," Coach Sylvester runs her hand crossed the canon, "my Sue-clear weapon," Coach Sylvester turns to Becky, "Becky.."

Becky smashed a glass against the canon, when Coach Sylvester looked at Brittany and Brooke, "Brittany... Brooke, one of you climb on up,"

Brittany and Brooke shook their heads, going behind Quinn, Samaria, Micaela and Santana, "congratulations, you two are doing the stunt for the big competition,"

"i-i can't," Brooke looked at Coach Sylvester, "we don't want to die yet," Brittany nods her head, "at least not until one tree hill gets cancelled,"

the six girls nod their heads, "fine," the cheerios give Coach Sylvester a blonde dummy, who was dressed in the cheerios uniform, "to put your toddler, fist-sizes mind at rest,"

Brittany looked at Brooke's head with a frown, "we'll do one final test run," Brittany's and Brooke's mouth widened.

"clear!" Coach Sylvester presses the button on the cannon, when the dummy shoots out of the canon, in front of them in pieces, "any of you take German?"

the cheerios all shake their heads with frowns on their faces, "i may have to read the owner's manual,"

Brittany picked up the dummy's head when she looked at Brooke holding the dummy's head in her hands, "this could have been one of us," 

Quinn gulped, looking at Brittany and Brooke, "don't worry i'll talk to Mr Schue and take care of this," Quinn hugged Brooke who had a frown on her face.

***

"no frickin' way!"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "we don't have a choice, Sue pulled the cheerios from the game," Spencer frowned at Quinn, "so if we don't do it, there's no halftime show,"

"and this is a problem because?" Coach Beiste looked at them, "it's not a problem, it's an opportunity,"

"opportunity to humiliate ourselves," a blonde curled headed boy looked at football team, "hey!" Victoria frowned, "the whole point of this week was to bring you guys together,"

Spencer nods his head, "to bring the school together," Azimio looked at Coach Beiste, "wait... so you want us to play the first half change into some sequence ball gowns, and then go out,"

Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "do the halftime show at our own championship game?" Coach Beiste nods her head, "yes,"

"it's the championship game!" Azimio stood up, "this is a crazy town," the football team looked at each other, "crazy,"

"what about the cheerios in glee club?" Spencer nods his head, when he points at Finn, "they have a choice," Spencer looked down at Santana who sat beside Sean and Brittnay, "us, or the cheerios competition,"

Rachel looked at the new directions, "well, obviously, Quinn, Samaria and Micaela is going to choose the cheerios,"

the three cheerios frowned, Spencer put his hand onto Quinn's hand, "well, that no fair, you don't know what they're gonna choose,"

"Brooke's is obviously going to choose glee club, right?" Brooke looked at Mike, who squeezed his girlfriend's hand, "look, Berry, my future involves around dancing and the cheerios is my only chance at that because we don't have a damn dance team here,"

Victoria nods her head, "true, that.." Quinn looked at Spencer, when she leans in and kissed his cheek, "i think the cheerleading competition is gonna be a lot of fun, but if you guys go,"

Mr Schuester smiled at the new directions, "you're gonna miss out on us doing the most iconic song of all time, the super bowl of pop anthems.. thriller,"

the new directions gasp, "yeah!" the cheerios look at each other with frowns, "yeah, remember a few years ago, when that philippine prison did that mega performance of thriller and put it on YouTube?"

the new directions and the football players nod their heads, "in four months it took them to rehearse that number, prisoner-on-prisoner crime dropped 80%,"

Spencer smiled, "doing that, together, as a team," Mr Schuester looked around them, "created a unity within that prison, and that's what i'm looking to do here,"

"i mean," Azimio looked at Maisy with a smile on his face, "don't get me wrong, you know... we're big on Michael and everything.." Maisy looked at her sister, "but isn't that kind of what they're expecting us to do?"

Mr Schuester smiled, "which is why we're gonna mash it together with the yeah yeah yeah's equally spooky single heads will roll," the new directions nod their heads, clapping their hands.

"who's yeah yeah yeah?" Azimio furrowed his eyebrows when Spencer shook his head at Azimio with a small smile playing on his lips.

"all right, new directions," Coach Beiste then looked towards her football team, "titans, we're going to zombie camp,"

Coach Beiste blew into her whistle, when Spencer looked up from Quinn's pale hand, as his thumb was tracing around her knuckle.

***

"uh," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions and the titans, "five, six, seven, eight!" Mr Schuester nods his head at them when Mike, Spencer, both Mason's and Sean dance like zombies.

"time out," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Mr Schuester, "time out, time out," one of the football players pushed Karofsky, when Karofsky pushed back Keegan, "back off,"

"hey, hey," Spencer rolled his blue eyes at them, "knock it off!" Coach Beiste blew her whistle, when they looked at Mr Schuester, "okay, guys, it's good, but.."

Mr Schuester looked at Coach Beiste, "let's put a little life into it," Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows, "but we're dead,"

"then put some afterlife into it," Spencer snicker underneath his breath alongside Sean, "get out of your heads and get into your characters, all right?"

"uhh-" Spencer moves his leg slowly across the auditorium stage, "very creative, i like that," Spencer smiled at Mr Schuester.

Spencer goes towards Quinn, "huh, prewty gurl-" Quinn looked at Spencer who was acting like a zombie, "stop it,"

Quinn's cheeks go red when Spencer smiled at Quinn as Sean was with Micaela and Samaria was touching Sam's chest, "okay, okay, enough of that!"

"five-" Mr Schuester blew his whistle, "six, seven, eight!" the new directions and titans do their zombie dance moves with Spencer beside Mike looking at Mr Schuester, "all right!"

Mr Schuester clapped his hands when Sam pats Spencer's muscular back, "nice progress, guys," Quinn smiled, as Spencer looked at his girlfriend, "now let's take a breather, and i'll see you in the choir room in five minutes,"

"for a lesson in zombie makeup," Spencer put his arm around Quinn's shoulders, "makeup?! no, no," Azimio shook his head, "yes, yes, yes, yes.."

***

Spencer looked at Santana, when she was doing his zombie makeup when his blue eyes go towards Santana's plumped lips.

"hey," Karofsky came in front of Spencer behind Santana, "i need to talk to you both," Santana looked at Spencer, when he rolled his blue eyes, "can we not fight for just one day?"

Finn looked at Karofsky, "its already hard enough for us not to kick you in the nuts everytime we see you," Karofsky turns to Spencer, who just nods his head while biting his lip, "you think maybe we should do a warm-up number or something before we do that big thriller thing at halftime?"

Spencer looked at Karofsky, "you know, i figure the only way i'm gonna keep any street cred around here after dancing around like an idiot," Spencer bit his lip, "in front of the whole school, is if we kick ass at it,"

"uh.." Spencer and Finn turned to Karofsky, "yeah," Finn looked at his twin brother who shrugged his shoulders, "we couldn't agree more,"

"okay, good.." Karofsky walked away from them when Finn and Spencer both smirk at each other.

***

"zombie camp was funnier than i expected," the six cheerios standing in the girls bathroom wiping off their zombie makeup, "and the glee club together with the football team..."

Brittany looked at them, "it's like a double rainbow, a zombie double rainbow," Quinn looked at her cheerio friends, "what the hell are we gonna do?"

"if we go our cheerleading competition," Brooke, Micaela and Samaria bit onto their lips, "then we miss the halftime show, and we're out of glee club,"

Quinn frowns, "i'm torn," Santana looked at Quinn and her friends, "oh, i'm not," Samaria and Micaela looked at Brooke, "we don't want to get slushied if we quit the cheerios,"

"i'm Brittany," Coach Sylvester comes out of the toilets, "couldn't help but overhear your conversation,"

Brooke looked at Coach Sylvester, "what were you doing in there?" Coach Sylvester looked at them, "enjoying the eavesdropping afforded me by the swiss-timepiece regularity,"

she goes towards the sink to wash her hands beside Samaria and Brooke, "and utter silence of my 2:00pm ninja poops,"

the cheerios furrowed their eyebrows when Quinn and Micaela put their hands into their jackets, "well, i typed these up for your ladies,"

Coach Sylvester goes into her binder as she takes out some contracts, "requiring your signature," she hands the contracts to them, "rendering your resignation from the glee club,"

"oh," Coach Sylvester looked at Brittany and Brooke, "Brittany and Brooke," she takes out a note from her folder, "here's a note for you ladies, handwritten and in crayon from the human cannon,"

Brooke furrowed her eyebrows, "saying how much it misses you," Quinn looked at Coach Sylvester, "Coach, that cannon is going to get Brittany and Brooke killed,"

the two frowned, "is that really worth it just to win a stupid national championship?" Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "seventh consecutive stupid national championship,"

"this is actually ridiculous," Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "you had quite a year last year, Q, and as i recall, you didn't have such a good time out of the cheerios uniform,"

Quinn looked at Santana, "actually i did have a good time," Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "because i was with Spencer last year who was supporting me when you weren't,"

Coach Sylvester ignores Quinn, "ladies, i am giving you the chance, right now," the six cheerios looked at each other, "to choose once and for all where your true loyalties lie,"

"choose the cheerios," Coach looked at Santana, Micaela, Brittany and Samaria, "or choose the glee club," Quinn and Brooke both frowned at Coach Sylvester.

"well," Coach Sylvester walked out of the girls bathroom when the five cheerios turn towards Brooke, "i already know what i'm choosing,"

she rips the cheerios contract up, when she goes towards the girls bathroom bin as she had got every zombie makeup off of her face, "i hope to see you guys in glee club as well,"

and with that Brooke exited the girls bathroom going towards her locker where she had her normal clothes inside.

***

Mr Schuester looked up from his Spanish papers when he looked up to see a contract against his desk.

with their signature at the bottom of it, as there was five papers when he looked up again to see Quinn and Samaria with their arms crossed and then Micaela beside Brittany with a frown on their faces as Santana held onto her hands, "where's Brooke?"

"she couldn't sign it," Samaria looked at Mr Schuester, "she made the right choice," Micaela scratched her arm, "then why didn't you guys choose glee club?"

Quinn, Santana and Brittany walked out of Mr. Schuester's office, "can you not tell Spencer, Sam and Sean about us quitting glee club,"

Mr Schuester frowns, "we need the right time to tell them," Mr Schuester scratched his cheek, "uh, okay.."

***

"how the hell could you do this?" Spencer looked at Quinn, "oh," Quinn turned away from her boyfriend, "don't get all up in my face, Spence,"

Spencer followed after Quinn, "you did the same thing, what were we supposed to do?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we?"

"yeah," Quinn looked at Spencer, "me, Santana-" Spencer frowns, "Brittany, Micaela and Samaria,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what about Brooke?" Quinn frowned at her boyfriend, "Brooke, quit the cheerios, she couldn't do it because of Mike and her dad,"

"what are supposed to do?"

"uh-" Spencer frowned, "quit the cheerios!" Spencer frowns, "Coach Sylvester is awful to you guys, and don't forget who was there for you the last time she dumped you on your ass.."

Spencer bit his lip, "me, us, glee club," Quinn stopped, when she turned to Spencer, "and you don't think that i feel awful about that?"

Spencer looked down at Quinn, "you don't need to be a cheerio to be cool, i would've have helped you," Spencer touched Quinn's arms.

Quinn moves away from Spencer's grasp, "oh, you are so naive!" Quinn looked around, "this whole school is about labels, you stayed on the football team when you had to choose between football or glee club!"

Spencer sighed, "yeah, because i was stupid but i never actually realised you were so freakin' weak,"

"oh, i.." Quinn looked up at Spencer's blue eyes, "i know after something doesn't work out for us, you're gonna run back to Santana, like you always do,"

Spencer frowns, "what did you say?" Quinn frowns, "Spence- i.." Spencer moves his arm away from Quinn, "i need to go find Samaria and Micaela,"

"we'll talk later," Quinn frowned when Spencer scratched his cheek, "how come you didn't tell me you were quitting glee?"

Micaela and Samaria bit onto their lips, turning around to come face to face with Spencer, "we didn't want to upset you,"

Spencer let out a chuckle, "you didn't upset me, i'm just shocked that you guys didn't tell me before," he frowned at them, "i thought we tell everything to each other, i didn't know you could be so.."

"what did you say?" Spencer turned around to come face to face with Sam, "all the cheerios quit glee club,"

"so why are you yelling at your best friends about it?" Spencer looked at Sam, "i'm not yelling," Samaria looked at her boyfriend, "babe, he's not yelling at us,"

"i'm leader of glee along with Rachel," Sam looked at Spencer, "maybe you need to talk to Rachel about it," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"this is kind of hot, actually," Sam smiled at Samaria, when Spencer frowned at Sam, "you know what, forget it!"

Spencer walked off into the hallways, when he punched a locker, when he winced as he held onto his hand, "are you okay?"

"i'm fine!" Santana stood back away from Spencer, "Tana, i'm okay, okay? you don't need to worry about me,"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer, "you okay?" Spencer nods his head, "come on, let's go back to glee club," Spencer turns his head towards Santana, "i hope to see you there,"

***

"well," Spencer turned around with his zombie makeup on his tanned face, "no one told me about her.."

the football guys jump, "the way she lied," Spencer tilts his head and body to the right as Sean did the same but moved to the left, "well, no one told me about her,"

"how many people cried," they span around, "well, it's too late to say you're sorry," they walked forward as zombies, "how would i know? why should i care?"

"please don't bother trying to find her," they moved left to right, "she's not there," the football players wiggled their bodies, "here eyes were clear and bright, but she's not there.."

the titans and the new directions boys stood on the auditorium stage in their finishing zombie positions, "whoo!" the new directions looked at the new directions boys who stood with the football players.

Victoria sat beside Brooke as the two of them held up their thumbs to Spencer and Mike, who bro hugged.

Mr Schuester stood up, "guys.." the football players turned their heads away from the new directions who were clapping their hands towards Mr Schuester, "real good,"

"awesome!"

Spencer smiled at Sean and Mike, "seriously, all you football players nailing that zombies classic," Spencer bro hugged Karofsky, who smirks, "on the first time out,"

Mr Schuester points towards himself, "i am impressed," Spencer jumped onto Mike's back when they started chasing after the new directions girls, "argh!"

***

"appropriate outfits," Spencer and the football players turn their heads when they see Rick and the ice hockey team holding slushies in their hands.

"uh-" Spencer looked at Sean, as the both of them slowly stepped backwards, "they represent the death of your guys'd region at this school,"

Rick looked at Spencer and Sean, "how many times do we have to put you puck-heads in your place before you realise that football rules this school?"

Rick looked at his teammates then towards Finn, "maybe," he shrugged his shoulders, "but not after your make dancing fools of yourself at that halftime show,"

the football players look at Rick, "you know it, we know it, the whole school knows it," Karofsky looked at Rick, "they'll think nothing different after they see it,"

"it's going to be awesome," Rick looked at Karofsky, "holy crap," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "they turned Karofsky gay,"

"what are you moose knuckles doing with those slushies?" Rick looked down at the slushies, "ready for the fireworks,"

"expect," a hockey players grabs onto Spencer's and Sean's shoulder, "since everyone in the school loves Spencer and Sean, we won't slushie them,"

Rick looked at Spencer and Sean, "but it's Independence Day," Rick hands Spencer and Sean slushies, "now slushie them, or.."

Spencer and Sean looked at Rick, "or we'll come after you guys and your squeaky clean slushie free attendance," Spencer looked at Finn, "sorry,"

instead of Spencer throwing it, Rick lifts up their arms when the two of them slushie the football team as the hockey players do the rest as some of the slushie goes onto Spencer and Sean's back, "owe,"

***

"oh, my eyes!" Karofsky closed his eyes when he held onto his eye sockets as Spencer came into the locker room as Santana helped Spencer take off the zombie makeup, "it's burning!"

"just relax," Finn wiped his face with a towel, "it's stops after a couple hours," Karofsky sniffled, "no frickin way i'm letting that happen again,"

Artie looked at Karofsky, "he's in the first stage of loserdom: denial," Karofsky shook his head, "no! i'm not a loser,"

"and-" Karofsky looked at the new directions boys, "i don't sing and dance, i walk tall and carry a big stick,"

"dude.." Finn comes towards Karofsky, "relax.." Finn stood in front of Karofsky, "this is going to be fine,"

"yeah, of course it is," Karofsky pusher Finn back, "because i'm quitting glee club," Coach Beiste shook her head, "no you're not,"

she looked at Karofsky, "fact is, covered in ice and red dye number seven," Karofsky looked at Coach Beiste, "you guys look more like a team than you ever have out on the field,"

"i don't care," Karofsky shrugs his shoulders, "i'm out," Coach Beiste looked at Karofsky, "then you're off the team,"

"no way," Coach Beiste nods her head, "yeah," Karofsky let out a breath, "if we all quit, you barely have enough guys to play next week, it's the championship game,"

"you're not going to throw it away," Coach looked at Karofsky, "try me.." Karofsky frowns, "don't do this, if we stand together,"

the football team looks at Finn, "and we do the halftime show, we can win this game and be kings in this place," Karofsky looked back at his friends, "good luck with that,"

half of the football team walk past Coach Beiste, Spencer and Sean when Spencer frowned at Karofsky, "great,"

***

"why hasn't Finn or Spencer told me about this?" Kurt frowned, "i mean, we like together," Rachel frowned, "Spencer and Quinn are in argument, they haven't even spoke to each other ever since Quinn choose the cheerios,"

"i mean," Rachel frowned, when she rests her head against the palm of her hand, "i bring them a glass of warm milk every night, just in hope that we'll have a little chat,"

Mercedes looked at Kurt, "well, the football team got slushied by the hockey player expect for Spencer and Sean and they're mad," Blaine looked at Kurt, "warm milk? really?"

"it's delicious, Spencer normally drinks all of it, but he hasn't lately," Rachel looked at Kurt, "Finn's too proud to complain, he feels like he has to be strong for everyone, like Spencer, but i know it's killing them inside,"

"i hope they realise that, you know, if Finn and i were still together, i could make him feel a lot better," Kurt looked at Rachel, "you know,"

"let it go, Rachel,"

***

"why can't we just let them back on the team, just for this game?" Sam frowned, "no," Coach Beiste shook her head, "we carry this thing through, even if it means having to forfeit the game,"

"i can't believe this is actually it," Spencer frowned when Finn pats his brother's back, "maybe it isn't,"

Rachel stood up, walking towards the front, "we want to join the team," Spencer and Finn put their hands to their heads, "we who?"

"all of us glee girls," the new directions girls stood up, "we want to join the football team, and we want to play in the championship," Mike frowned at his girlfriend, "come on, guys,"

"stop screwing around," Brooke frowned at Mike, "it's not cool," Spencer frowned at Mike and Sean, "what's not cool is you guys,"

Lauren looked at the new directions guys, "not respecting women enough to realise we're perfectly capable of playing football," Lauren went to stand beside the new directions girls, "and don't forget who the state champ in Greco-Roman wrestling is,"

"i've got offers from three different professional wrestling organisations for after i graduate, so.." Rachel smiled, when the two of them high fived, "Rachel, have you actually seen a tackle football game?"

Mr Schuester looked at Rachel, "when they tackle you, it hurts," Spencer nods his head, rubbing his arm, "yeah, and not in the food, mellencamp way,"

"we thought about that," Rachel looked at them, "but the truth is, is that you guys don't really need us to play, you just need enough players out there to field a regulation team," Spencer nods his head, "so when they snap the back, we're just going to lay down on the ground,"

"we're just gonna lay there," Brooke nods her head at Mike when he sends her a look, "well, i'm not, i'm going to bring the pain,"

Coach Beiste looked at them, "i guess they won't get hurt if they stay down," Spencer and Finn looked at each other then towards Coach Beiste, "okay, what do you parents have to say about this?"

Tina looked at them, "we all have signed permission slips from them," Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows at Brooke who held a signed slip, "it took some convincing, but they understood what it means to all of us,"

the new directions girls, "what do you think, Coach?" Coach Beiste let out a breath, "i think... welcome to the football team,"

"yes!" the new directions girls smile at the new directions boys when Spencer made his way towards Brooke along with Mike with a smile on their faces, "football team, football team,"

"high five, teammate,"

***

the lights flashed on the football field as Finn and Spencer were stretching on the sidelines, when the football team comes towards them, "it's not too late..."

"to commit social suicide?" Spencer frowned, "how the hell are you going to play with nine guys, huh?"

Finn and Spencer looked down when they both looked up to see the new directions girls coming towards them in football gear, "you have got to be kidding me,"

"what the hell are they doing?" Spencer and Finn smile, "what you don't have the balls to do," Spencer pats Karofsky's back before he makes his way towards the new directions girls, "stupid,"

"whoo!" the new directions boys came towards the new directions girls as Spencer pats onto Rachel's and Brooke's helmet, "i'm so excited,"

Puck held onto Rache's helmet when Spencer put on his number 14 helmet with his mouth, "are you ready for this?" Rachel pulls out her mouth guard, "let's kick some ass!"

"yeah!" Spencer looked at them, "punch and judy on one," Finn smiled at his twin brother, "ready? break!" they clapped their hands, "break!"

"who's Judy?" Spencer playfully rolled his blue eyes when he puts Rachel into position, "let's go!"

"you're gonna die," the quaterback on the other football team frowns when Lauren puts in her mouth guard, "blue 42! blue 42!"

"down!" the football players go down, "set! hike!" the new directions girls fall onto the floor when Sean blocks a defender for Finn, "come on, Finn!"

Finn throws the football as a defender comes towards him, tackling him when Spencer catches the balls in his hands, "go, Spencer! run!"

Spencer looks around him, before he sprints off towards the touchdown line when he spiked the ball as the new directions boys comes towards Spencer, patting on his helmet and back, "whoo!"

"all right," Finn looked around them, "how's everyone doing?" Mercedes looked at Spencer then towards Finn, "kill me now, i'm gonna die,"

"is anyone else tired of lying down all the time?" Brooke nods her head with Tina's statement, "we don't want you guys to get hurt,"

"but we want to play," Finn looked at Brooke and Tina, "just don't get ahead of yourself, okay? ready?" Spencer looks around them, "break!"

"let's go!" Finn let out a breath, "down!" Spencer put his football boots into the ground, "blitz, blitz, watch!"

"set! hike!" number 59 comes running into Finn, when the balls runs out of Finn's hand as one of football players kicked it towards Brooke.

"get the ball!" Brooke looked upwards to see the ball near her when she hands up, "get the ball!" Brooke grabbed the football in her hands when she runs towards the touchdown line as Spencer followed after Brooke catching some defenders when one of them got Brooke.

as she runs when a defender comes out of nowhere, where she flips over the defender when she spikes the ball onto the touchdown line.

"you did it," Brooke smiled at Mike, "did we win?" Mike smiled at Brooke, "you got a touchdown,"

Spencer took off his helmet alongside Finn, "we're still in this," Rachel turned to Spencer and Finn, "give it up, Spencer, Finn," Spencer frowned, "our only shot at redemption right now it to kick butt at the halftime show,"

Spencer frowned at Rachel, "Sam! Sean!" the two boys turned towards Spencer and Finn when they came running towards them, "come here,"

"we need you guys to play quaterback and wide receiver for the rest of the half," Sam and Sean furrowed their eyebrows, "okay,"

Puck and Mike looked at Spencer and Finn, "Puck, Mike, when the half ends, you guys gotta go convince Karofsky and the rest of the guys to do the halftime show with us," Puck furrowed his eyebrows, "how the hell are we supposed to do that?"

"figure it out," Finn held out his fist for Puck, "you're my wing-man, right?" Puck nods his head, "we got time, Mav.."

Rachel looked at Finn and Spencer, "where are you guys going?" Spencer smiled at Rachel, "you can't have a halftime show without cheerleaders,"

Finn and Spencer smirks at them before they ran off of the football field.

"i'm gonna die," Brittany stared at the cannon alongside Santana, Quinn, Micaela and Samaria, "it'll be worth it,"

"hey!" the five cheerios turned towards Finn and Spencer, as their damp hair stuck to their foreheads, "what are you doing here?"

Spencer looked at Quinn with a frown on his face, "we're stopping you from going to Sue's regionals competition," Finn looked at them, "you guys got to come to the football game with us,"

"haven't you guys been paying attention?" Quinn looked at her boyfriend blue eyes then towards Finn, "if were not cheerios, then we're nothing,"

"don't make me carry you over my shoulder," Spencer looked at Quinn, when he touched his girlfriend's red cheek, "you think they, but it's not true,"

Finn nods his head, "yeah, you joined cheerios to be popular, but you guys joined glee club you loved it," Samaria and Micaela looked at their best friend, his blue eyes sparkling, "Sue doesn't care about you guys guys like we do in glee club,"

Brittany nods her head, "she's fine killing Brittany," Spencer looked at them, "tell us honestly, if you didn't think it would hurt your reputation," Santana bit onto her lip, "which one would you choose?"

Brittany looked up at Spencer, "glee club," Finn and Spencer nod their heads, Spencer stepped closer towards Quinn and his best friends, "i know you guys,"

Samaria, Quinn and Micaela look up at Spencer, "and you guys don't think you are, but you're strong enough to do this,"

Quinn, Samaria and Micaela smiled at Spencer, "we've missed you," Samaria and Micaela wrapped their arms around Spencer's waist, "my turn,"

Spencer chuckled at Quinn, when he held onto her cheek, "i love you," Quinn smiled up at Spencer, "i love you too," Spencer ran his finger over Quinn's bottom lip when he leaned in and kissed Quinn.

"okay," Quinn let out breathless when Santana and Brittany frowned, "okay?" Quinn nods her head up at Spencer, "okay," she intertwined their hands together, "what about you, Santana?"

Spencer turned towards his ex girlfriend, "screw her," Samaria and Micaela both squeal, "she put me on the bottom of the pyramid,"

"come on," Spencer smiled, "we've only got a few more minutes," Sue looked at them, "no time for a sevensome, ladies,"

Spencer and Finn furrowed their eyebrows, "bus leaves in five," Quinn looked at Coach Sylvester, "we quit cheerios,"

Spencer and Quinn's hand were still intertwined, "you can't quit cheerios, it's blood in, blood out," Samaria rolled her green eyes, "now get your sweet little cans on that bus,"

Santana looked at Coach Sylvester, "we still quit," Brittany, Samaria and Micaela smiled at Coach Sylvester before they walked away with Finn beside Micaela and Samaria, as Spencer had his arm wrapped around Quinn's shoulder, "you're my stars! if you leave, i have no performance!"

Micaela and Brittany looked at Coach Sylvester, "well, sucks for you," the two of them high five when they put their hands back into their pockets when Spencer and Finn fist bumped each other.

***

"off with your head," Santana put her head up with her zombie makeup on, "d-dance," Spencer came towards Rachel, grabbing her waist lifting her up, "dance, dance until your dead,"

"off, off, off, off with your head," the new directions and the football lift their hands up, "d-dance, dance, dance until you're dead,"

"off, off, off, off with your head," Santana smiled when she stood beside Spencer who had rips in his football jersey with his hair messed up with zombie makeup on his face, "it's close to midnight.."

Spencer goes onto his hands and knees when he walks towards the front, "and something evil lurking in the dark,"

"ahh.."

Artie smirks when Spencer stood Mike and Sean, "under the moonlight... you see a sigh that almost stops your heart,"

Spencer smirks, "you try to scream," Artie motions for a zombie Rachel to come towards him, "but terror takes the sound before you make it,"

"heads will roll... heads will roll.." Santana sings in the background, "uh, you start to freeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes,"

Rachel and Artie smiled, "you're paralysed," Spencer smirks at the crowd, "cause this is thriller, thriller night!" Spencer danced beside Mike and Azimio, "and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike,"

"you knows it's thriller, thriller night!" Spencer dancer as a zombie, "you're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller,"

Spencer danced, "tonight!" the new directions girls smile at each other, "off with your head.."

"just dance, dance, dance until you're dead," Karofsky puts on his zombie jersey when he comes towards Finn and Spencer who pat his back, "off, off, off, off with your head,"

"d-dance, dance, dance til your dead," the new directions ran towards the middle of the field with the football players, "thriller night!"

Spencer and Finn smirk at each other, "darkness falls across the land," the zombies danced as Finn and Spencer came towards them, "the midnight hour is close at hand,"

Santana screamed into her microphone quietly, "creatures crawl in search of blood," Victoria danced beside Brittany and Samaria, "to terrorise y'all's neighbourhood,"

Sean and one of the football players tumble towards the front when they start to fall like zombies, "off with your head,"

"and thought you fight the stay alive," Spencer points towards Kurt and his family, "your body starts to shiver,"

Spencer and Finn shakes their bodies, "dance til you're dead," Santana smirked, "for no mere mortal can resist.."

Spencer smirks at his mom, "heads will roll.." they shake their shoulders, "the evil of the thriller," Spencer and Finn put their hands up alongside everyone else on the field, as the twin brothers shake their hands, "cause this is thriller, thriller night!"

"girl, i can thrill you more," Spencer smiled at Santana, "than any ghost could ever dare try," the crowd are dancing, "thriller,"

"ooh, ooh.." the new directions smirk, "thriller night!" Artie shakes his upper body, "so let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, oh!"

"off with your head.." they walked forwards, "d-dance, dance, dance til you're dead.." Spencer does his zombie impression, "off, off, off, off with your head.."

the crowd cheered loudly for the new directions and the football players as Mike, Sean and Spencer all shoulder bumped each other when they look at their girlfriends.

***

"hey!" Coach Beiste looked at them, "what are you guys doing in here?" Finn looked at them, "oh, we're gonna take our zombie makeup off for the second half..."

Spencer scratched his cheek, "it's kind of itchy," Coach Beiste shook her head, "no, leave it on," Artie looked up at Spencer, "maybe we'll freak out the other guys a little bit, and we need all the help we can get right now,"

"well, get out there," Puck looked at Coach Beiste, "all of us?" the football players look at each other then towards Coach, "yeah, all of us,"

"yeah!" Spencer high fived Coach Beiste when she smiled at him and Finn, "let's do this!" the McKinley football players ran towards the field.

when Spencer looked at Quinn, "Quinn, i'm sorry not talking to you this entire day," Quinn looked at Spencer, "it's okay, you don't need to apologise," Spencer half smiled, when he kissed Quinn's forehead.

the football players look at the football team with their zombie makeup on their faces when they put on their helmets, "yeah!"

"yeah, go defense!" the new directions cheered from the sidelines, "break!" the football goes into position, "set! hut-hut!"

Spencer goes towards the quaterback when he tackled the quaterback to the floor with a smirk on his face, "yes!"

the whistle blows when it was McKinley's side, "someone bit me!" Spencer smirked when he saw Sean and Mike shrug their shoulders, "oops,"

"good boy!" Finn smiled, "down!" the football go into position, "set! hut-one!" Spencer runs when Finn throws the football towards Spencer, when he catch it in his arms when he goes towards the touchdown line.

"let's do this!" Karofsky points at Spencer, who bro hugged him with a smile on his face, "good defending," Karofsky smirks at his best friend, "good catch,"

"bam!" Coach Beiste pulls a timeout, "time out!" the whistle blows when the football players come towards Coach Beiste, "it's was a good run, we almost had it,"

Spencer hits Sam's helmet, "dude, we do have it," Finn nods his head, "yeah, this game isn't over," Karofsky looked at Hudson brothers, "there's, like, ten seconds left.."

"it's over," Spencer and Finn shook their heads, "not if the quaterback fumbles the snap," Spencer smirks, "here's what we're gonna do,"

"ready?" Spencer looked around them, "break!" Spencer clapped his hands along with the football players, "break!"

"brains.." the titans looked at the other team, "brains.." the football team smirks, "brains... brains,"

"brains... brains," the new directions looked at the football players with smiles on their faces, "brains... brains.." Brittany looked at Samaria and Micaela, "brains... brains... brains..."

"brains... brains.... brains!" the quaterback of the other team fumbles with the ball in his hands, as he wasn't concerting when Spencer caught the football running towards the touchdown line, "yeah!"

"whoo!" Spencer was being held up on Mike and Seen's shoulders when the football team smirks up at their captain when Finn threw Spencer the football, "we won! we won!"

Spencer got set down when Quinn was looking at Spencer smiling when Spencer looked at Quinn then towards Santana as she smiled brightly at her ex boyfriend as Finn smiled at Quinn.

***

"hey," Spencer looked at Karofsky as he holds his textbook and notebook in his hand, "hey," Karofsky looked at Spencer, "congrats on MVP,"

"oh, thanks," Spencer smiled at his football best friend, "it was a team effort," Spencer looked at Karofsky, "so, listen, uh, there's no way the glee clubs gonna met you join permanently, until you clean things up Kurt,"

"who said i wanted to join glee club permanently?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "it just thought that after this week and... and the way we won the game and the way you come out to dance,"

"what do you think, Spence?" Karofsky looked at Spencer, "we all dance around together and win a football game and everything's gonna change?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "glee club's gonna be cool and we're all gonna sing hippie peace songs every morning?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "maybe, i don't know, it's a start,"

"no," Karofsky closed his eyes, "Spence, it's a finish, okay? this is high school, people's memory for good stuff last about as long as their Facebook status,"

"we gotta change to really change things up here," Karofsky looked at Spencer, "we just won the conference championship, we're on top, why would i wanna change things?"

Karofsky walked away from Spencer, when he frowns when he saw Santana standing there, "hey," Santana smiled at Spencer, "hi,"

"i never got a chance to thank you," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows down at Santana, "for helping me do the right thing,"

"ah," Spencer scratched his neck, "you would've come to it on your own soon enough," Spencer looked down at Santana, "so, how does it feel being out of the cheerios uniform?"

"weird," Santana looked up at Spencer, "i did turn a couple of heads," Spencer smiled, "hmm,"

"you were amazing this week," Santana smiled, "on the field and off," Spencer smiled at Santana, "reminded me of why i loved you,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Santana grabs onto the back of his neck, when she leans up and connects her and Spencer's lips together, "i-i.."

Spencer quickly walked off when Rachel in front of Spencer, "you were really good on the field today," Spencer smiled at Rachel, "thanks,"

and with that Rachel went onto her tiptoes when she pulls down Spencer's shirt when she connected their lips together when Spencer closed his blue eyes.

"wow," Rachel walked away from Spencer, "why is everyone kissing me?" but what Spencer didn't know was that Quinn was doing the same thing but with Finn.

{Season 2, Episode 11: "The Sue Sylvester Shuffle"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
99K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
12.2K 265 13
When Victoria Berry is forced into auditioning for Glee Club by her sister, she finds herself tangled in incessant drama. What could happen when a ce...