Iron Witch

By bittersweet_wounds

"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't kno... More

Crimson Widow
May 4
The tesseract
Loki
Fire & thunder
The Scepter
A team?
Avengers
Mysterious
ghost
Just freinds
Compromised
Falcon
Two Faced
Winter soldier
Heal
what do you want from me
Secrets
Bucky Barnes
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Not me
Not so fun now
Conflicted
Vibranium
Fears are attached to me
The bartons
The Vision
Scarlet witch
Unified
Recruitment
Ant-Man
P H A S E T H R E E M A I N C A S T
instable
Political
Peaceful
Under pressure
The Black Panther
Your not him
Sparks
Memories
Civil War
gazing
Spectrum
Got to leave you all behind
Is this The real Life?
doing alright
Goodbye's
1K!!!
Reconeccted
Arrivals
Discoveries
The God's
Decimation
Communication
Headache
Broken
New uploads
Retrial
Moving on
Careful
Time Travel
The Team
On the clock
Mistakes
Avengers Assemble
You can rest now..
Nemesis
Avengers : The Secret Invasion
22K
Iron Witch Announcment

Blood moon

24.2K 414 353
By bittersweet_wounds

___

2010, 14 years later.

"Nat, what do you mean I gotta go to a donut shop. With My suit? Tony Stark is gonna be there why? Oh well, I'll be there In... I'll just be there." I said forming a Portal to California, Part of my powers are teleportation from being Born a Mutant.. Over time I Got the hang of the power, they called me blood moon during my army days as The trail of bloody red fog left behind when I teleported hence blood moon.

"Oh, this is Moonpie?" Tony said as I walked in and sat right beside him. He had on his ironman suit, Natasha had on her suit and I had my red one.

"Natalie the second nice to meet you. uh, We can't shake hands." He said to me as I just rolled my crimson eyes.

"My Father, Talked about you way too much.. He thought you were gay way back when." He said as i cocked my head. He wasn't entirely wrong..

"Tony I want you to meet Agent Santiago, Blood Moon." Nick Fury said Introducing me.

"Why do they call you Blood Moon?" Tony Asked
I showed him a bit of the red magic from my hands.

"Okay So, We Have a man in a Suit of iron... Uh, a Lady who's in a catsuit and a witch who's in the red version of the catsuit! Love the Band, we're like queen.. We need a John deacon." Tony was saying to which I just gave him a raised brow.

"I like her, aren't you like bulletproof?" He asked me to which I removed his arm with my mind.

"I have, increased metabolism and improved Homeostasis I also have Neuroelectric interfacing
Telekinesis and mental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Flight, ergokinesises, Energy Absorption and Reproduction,Teleportation, Increased Strength, Speed And agility, And an early warning system
I can heal myself and others and I was trained in the mystic arts for 60 years." I said to him scratching my neck.

"How old are You then??" He asked me.

"I'll be 90 in June," I said to him honestly.

"We are SHIELD shadows. Once we knew you were ill, I was tasked to you by Director Fury." Natasha Said to Tony.

"I Suggest you apologize," Tony said to Nat.

"You've been very busy. You made your girl your CEO, you're giving away all your stuff. You let your friend fly away with your suit. Now, if I didn't know better..."

"You don't know better. I didn't give it to him. He took it." Tony said to which I chuckled at.

"So let me get this straight alright, Your The iron man and you let your best friend stroll to your crib, kick your ass and steal your suit?" I asked him to which he rolled his eyes.

"Agent Romanoff is that possible?" I asked her.

"Well, according to Mr. Stark's database security guidelines, there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage." She said to which I just chuckled to.

"What do you want from me?" Tony Stark asked.

"What do we want from you? What do you want from me? You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe. I have bigger problems than you in the southwest region to deal with. Hit him." Fury said to which I raised my hands it glowed and healed a huge scar he had there, it started to clear as Tony was whining.

"Medusa! I said stop You, scarlet Sorceress!" He said to me to which I Sighed in upon annoyance, I sat back down as He looked and felt better.

"Can I take her with Me? She's a witch she can Turn Me into 20 year old me." Tony said, as I just rubbed my forehead.

"It's not a cure, it just abates the symptoms.
Doesn't look like it's gonna be an easy fix either you've been taking lots of poison from Palladium Tony." I said as I healed the bruises on his face and the scars on his neck.

"Trust me, I know. I'm good at this stuff. I've been looking for a suitable replacement for palladium. I've tried every combination, every permutation of every known element." He said as I finished healing Him as he spoke.

"Well, I'm here to tell you, you haven't tried them all." Nick Said.

-3 months later..

"Pepper Potts Nice to meet you," I said To A beautiful women, Looked like she was in her 30s and had Beautiful red hair.

"Nice to meet you too wow You look Like your 17!!" She said to me as I laughed.

"No um I'm 27, Babyface runs in my family I was sent by Director Nick Fury of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division," I said to her with a smile.

"Oh Uh alright Thank you what's your name?"
She said to me As we walked with Natasha into the Stark Industries Expo.

"I'm Agent Luna Santiago," I said to her as we walked up the stairs I had on a black trench coat over my suit And my long Brown hair with a red hat. (Like Carmen Sandiego.)

-
We all were finally seated at the Stark Expo, I was by the right of pepper and Natasha to the left.
The Crowd starts to applaud for Justin Hammer as he comes forth, Something suspicious about this guy I can't make out.

"Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming. Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long, this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way, but then the Iron Man arrived, and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach. That's not fair. That's not right. And it's just too bad."

"Oh Lord," Pepper said as I rolled my eyes at this man.

"Regardless, it was an impressive innovation, one that grabbed the headlines the world over. Well, today, my friends, the press is faced with quite a difficult problem." He said waiting for laughter, But no response for him.

"..They are about to run out of ink. Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the new face of the United States military. The Hammer drone." Justin Said As I got Worried.

12 feet tall Drones that replicated the iron man suit stood there, Natasha and I shared worried looks.

Pepper looked annoyed, angry, Shocked worried eveeyrhing but happy.

"Army! Navy! Air Force! Marines! Yeah! Yeah! Woo! That's a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you. But as revolutionary as this technology is, there will always be a need for man to be present in the theatre of war."

The man said as four sets of Drones came out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you the very first prototype in the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes."

Justin said as Rhoadey came out in his own iron man suit. Justin was about to speak Until Tony came in his own suit towards the stage. I looked around, something was about to happen. I took off my Trench coat as it revealed my suit And The drones started shooting towards the glass.

I flew upwards and created a huge force field shielding all the civilians from the glass as they all ran. I flew back towards Natasha and pepper.. Pepper looked scared as hell and I can't blame her.

"When Did you learn to do that!!!" She asked me.

"Miss. Potts I told you I would protect you Alright we need to go." I said to her.

"Justin has Ivan Vanko comprising the drones we need to find where he is and Take back control or the drones will kill Countless lives," I said to Natasha and pepper.

"He's locked us out of the mainframe." One of the technicians said to Justin

"Who's locked you out of the mainframe?"
Pepper asked Them

"Please, please, go away. Go away. I've got this handled." Justin said to us obviously lying.

"Have you now?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I do. In fact, if your guy hadn't shown up, this wouldn't be happening. So, please, now go away. Thank you [To technician] Listen, we got to get these bitches out of here. What?" Justin was saying as nat pushed the men out of the desk and pinned Justin to the desk.

"You tell me who's behind this. Who's behind this?" Natasha Asked Justin.

"Try fighting back and your face will look nothing like a crater," I said Showing him a ball of Magic to intimidate him.

"Ivan, Ivan Vanko is behind most of this." He said.

"Where the hell is he!" I asked him angrily.

"At my facility.." Justin was saying, Natasha slammed him into the Desk as We ran outside and headed to the car.

"Nat, I came here as a bodyguard not to stop killer robots!!" I yelled as we were running from the Drones who were after me.

"Well, when you work for SHEILD.." she said to me when we saw the man called happy.

"What's going on? No one's answering their phone!" He asked.

"Get in the car," Nat said Ignoring what he said.

"Get in the car. Take me to Hammer Industries." I said Opening the passenger seat Door.

"I'm not taking you anywhere, who the Hell are you?" He said to me.

"Fine. You want me to drive?" Natasha asked me.

"No, I'm driving. Get in the car." He said to Us.

__

"Luna, What the actual Fuck is happening at the Expo??" I hear fury say angry on the phone, Natasha was getting dressed in the back while fury scolded me.

"Don't worry Nick, Tony, and Lieutenant James are protecting the citizens, Me and Natasha are heading to hammer Industries His henchman Ivan Vanko is controlling all of this," I Explained to him, I heard him sigh.

"Alright, I trust you and Tasha you're my best agents." He said hanging up as we were close.. and not too far.

"Happy, When we arrive, I need you to watch the perimeter. And Luna I'll need you to help me take down the target you have those magic red blasters coming out of your hands." Nat said she was changing and happy was watching her through the mirror so he almost crashed.

"Watch the road. "

--

"Stay in the car," Nat said as She Tossed me my Batons, Crimson-colored, of course, the minute it touched my hand it glowed a bright red.

"I'm not staying in the car." Happy said.

"I said, stay in the car." She scowled Happy.

"What are you two wearing? Look, I'm not letting you go in there alone!" He said, I just rolled my eyes as I through a Red energy blast at the door for it to open, Natasha ducked when I did so but happy fell back.

"WHEN DID THIS WOMAN LEARN TO SHOOT LASERS FROM HER HANDS!!" Happy was yelling as I Cracked my knuckles and A guard came to us.

"Hey, You guys can't be here!" The Guard said as I walked past him and happy threw a punch.
Another Guard came by, and Natasha threw Electric Tasers at his feet making him collapse.
A Guy came out of a room, and Natasha swept him off his feet with A flying kick.

"Let's beat these Assholes," I Said with a smirk at Natasha. Another guard came Through, She went under him as I kicked him in the chest And Natasha Punched him in the face to keep him on the ground. I pulled out my red Batons and as my palms glowed when it touched my hand I hit one of the guards in the chest with it then kicked him in the... Not so nice spot. Natasha On the other hand, Had Jumped on one of the guards and chocked him with her thighs.

"Thighs of death may I say!" I said to her as we ran into the other hall. We saw two more guards, with guns and walkies. She Threw to some bombs onto the ground blinding them.

I threw a blast of energy at both of them, as she Came back and Swept one of the men to his feet with s single kick and threw the other to the ground with a kick to the chest. Another man came in trying to hit me with a baton, but as mine was more powerful It had instantly electrocuted him.

Two more guards had come through, Natasha had tied a rope around one and I through a spear-shaped in a crescent from my utility belt It had engulfed one in a red rope.

A guard came charging at me, but as I dodged him, My hands formed a red ball of magic and I threw it at him without even looking And Since my reflexes told me someone was behind me I Had Elbowed him without looking. Natasha had pepper sprayed the man Who was about to punch her.

"NATALIE!! LUNA!!" I heard a happy to yell, after jogging to us.

"Shush, Ivan's here," I said Putting up my red energy over my hands, and Natasha holding up her two German Glock Pistols.

"He's gone," Natasha said, Opening the door to find two men hanging from the ceiling. As we walked in.. Natasha was programming something on the computer, but as she did so it said access granted and we saw Tony on the screen.

"We did it, we got your best friend back.'' She said.

"Thank you very much, Agent Romanoff, Thank you, Blood Moon," Tony said.

"Well done on the new chest piece. I am reading significant higher output and your vitals all look promising." I said to him as I finally understood what the coding meant.

"It's A pleasure to not be dying.."

"What do you mean you're not dying? Did you just say you're dying?" Pepper said on the screen

"Is that you? No, I'm not. Not anymore."

"I was going to tell you. I didn't want to alarm. you."

"You didn't let me--" I was trying to say

"What's going on?" Natasha asked, looking confused.

"Hey, hey. Save it for the honeymoon. You got incoming Tony. Looks like the fight's coming to you." Natasha said over the screen.

After around an hour, a blimp finally appeared on the screen. It was triangular and it looked different...

"Heads Up boys, You have another one coming your way.. this one looks different," I said over the comms.

"The pulse signature is significantly higher."

"We got this." I heard Rhoades say, but then the Intermission was cut off.

June 28, 2010

I had walked in, To where I saw Tony sitting at a table With digital maps and news reports surrounding him.

"Santiago, What are you doing here? And you're not wearing your suit.. your own clothing??"

"I Work here, Tony I should be in a retirement home but..."

"Save it, you were frozen, right? Sounds like it I know about you I had Jarvis scan you at the donut shop You were an assassin. You killed a lot of people but you killed bad people so I can't be angry." He said To me Putting forth his hand for me to shake and I did so.

"What's this?" He asked me, Showing me a Folder that read ' Avengers Initiative '. He was about to open it Until Nick fury stopped him.

"I don't think I want you To Be looking at that, I'm not sure it pertains to you anymore," Nick said taking the folder.

"Now this, on the other hand, this Is agent Romanoff assessment of you." He said As I sat down in one of the chairs next to fury.

"Personality overview. Mr. Stark displays compulsive behavior." In my own defense, that was last week. "Prone to self-destructive tendencies." I was dying. I mean, please. Aren't we all? "Textbook narcissism"? Agreed. Okay, here it is. "Recruitment assessment for Avenger Initiative. Iron Man? Yes." I gotta think about it."

"Read on stark," I said to him

"Tony Stark not... Not recommended"? That doesn't make any sense. How can you approve me but not approve me? I got a new ticker. I'm trying to do right by Pepper. I'm in a stable-ish relationship."

"Which leads us to believe at this juncture we'd only like to use you as a consultant." Fury said simply.

"You Can't afford me, Then again, I will waive my customary retainer in exchange for a small favor. Rhodey and I are being honored in Washington and we need a presenter." Tony said.

"I'll see what I can do," Nick said. As Tony was about to get up he turned around and pulled out a scarlet colored box from his sweater.

"Gee Almost forgot happy birthday Santiago.
I kind of Have to thank you for saving my ass at the expo and uh yeah." He said leaving the room.
This is where it all began.

July 19, 2011 One year later

"All Agents Code Thirteen! ALL AGENTS CODE THIRTEEN!" I heard women over the Walkies say.. it meant someone was going to escape The mental facility. I saw a man, around 6"4 With short blonde hair and Blue eyes with a bit of green run outside the Base. I knew that man with blue eyes and blonde hair, It was .. Steve!

I ran outside Immediately, I saw nick so I went
Where he was.. he had on khaki pants, an SSR tee and doctor martin brown boots.

"At ease soldier," Nick yelled, He turned around to see me His eyes widened and his mouth dropped.
Steve was.. alive? How come fury never told me
I thought he was dead all these years for 66 he was dead.

"I'm sorry for that little show back there but, we thought it would be the best way to break it to you slowly.." Nick said, sympathetically.

"Break what?" Steve asked, confused.. nick paused for 10 seconds.

"Fury, what the hell are you hiding from all of us," I asked him.

"You've been asleep Cap, for almost 70 years."

"You gonna be okay?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, I just I had a.. date." He said, which brought tears to my eyes. Before Hydra had taken me, Peggy and he were in love ever so greatly but now. She's grown old.

"Steve?" I asked.

"How are you alive?" He asked me...

"It's a long story..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
139K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
59.5K 2.4K 29
Y/n Luna has a tough life growing up in a gang infested neighborhood. One gang in particular seems to be interested in your brains and muscle. You gr...
24K 620 19
☆"Steve you can't love me, me and you it will never work, I'm a killer and your America's Golden boy," I said. "I don't care about your past," Steve...