His Girl ~ A Derek Hale love...

Per Katt_Natt

--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE... Més

His Girl ~ A Derek Hale Love Story
Chapter 1 (Episode 1)
Chapter 2 (Episode 1 part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Episode 2)
Chapter 6 (Episode 2 part 2)
Chapter 7 (Episode 2 part 3)
Chapter 8 (Episode 2 part 4)
Chapter 9 (Episode 3 part 1)
Chapter 10 (Episode 3 part 2)
Chapter 11 ( Episode 3 Part 3)
Chapter 12 (Episode 3 Part 4)
Chapter 13 (Episode 4)
Chapter 14 (Episode 4 Part 2)
Chapter 15 (Episode 4 Part 3)
Chapter 16 (Episode 5)
Chapter 17 (Episode 5 part 1)
Chapter 18 (Episode 5 part 2)
Chapter 19 (Episode 6)
Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)
Chapter 21 (Episode 6 part 2)
Chapter 22 (Episode 6 Part 3)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Episode 6 Part 4)
Chapter 25 (Episode 6 Part 5)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Episode 7 part 1)
Chapter 28 (Episode 7 Part 2)
Chapter 29 (Episode 8 Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Episode 8 Part 2)
Chapter 31 (Episode 8 Part 3)
Chapter 32 (Episode 8 Part 4)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (episode 10 part 1)
Chapter 36 (Episode 11 Part 1)
Chapter 37 (Episode 11 Part 2)
Chapter 38 (Episode 12 Part 1)
Chapter 39 (Episode 12 Part 2)
SEQUEL NEWS :D
Sequel!!! His Mate

Chapter 3 (Episode 1 part 3)

24.3K 477 54
Per Katt_Natt

Another update... What is this?!?

Nah just kidding love you guys so with out farther ado.... :)

___________________________________

I'd been sitting on Stiles' bed for the past four hours reading over useless theories and folk tales about Werewolves and so far every thing I've skimmed over depicted Werewolves as evil, bloodthristy creatures that had no control over themselves when they turned on the full moon, which was completely wrong because I controlled my transformation quite well.

I looked up at Stiles and supressed the erge to sigh, his gaze was trained on his laptop screen which illuminated the room more then his light did.

"Stiles you know most of this is bull crap right?" I whispered to him so I didn't wake his dad who was quietly snoring two doors down from Stiles' bedroom "this" I said holding up a musty old book he'd gotten from the Beacon Hills Community Library "says that if you say a werewolves Christian name it will cure it's lycanthropy and don't get me started on this" I picked up a price of paper Stiles' had printed out ten minutes after I had arrived at his house "it says if you say a werewolves true name you can control it for the rest of it's natural life, I mean come on it's not like it's a terrier or something" I glanced at the laptop screen and scrunched my nose up "and right now your reading an Eric and Alcide Fan fiction"

"Ew" Stiles muttered before quickly closing down the page he had opened "there has to be some truth to these stories I mean all legends have to come from somewhere right?" he glanced at me before turning back to what he was doing.

"Did you just seriously quote a Disney movie to me?" I asked in horror usually I was doing that to people now Stiles was doing it to me I realise why I didn't have many friends growing up... it was weird.

"Yes, yes I did" he looked at me and smirked clearly satisfied with himself.

*6:30 pm*

Someone knocked on the bedroom door making Stiles fall out of his chair and twitch as he made his way over to the door he pulled it open slightly to reveal a grinning Scott who waved at me.

"What's up" I said before closing the book I was reading or well re-reading beacuse according to Stiles skimming through the parts we find boring isn't good enough.

"Get in" Stiles said grabbing Scotts shirt and yanking him into his room "You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading - websites, books. All this information." Stiles twitched his way over to his computer.

"Umm excuse me "I've" I think you mean "we've" Stiles you did call me at like two this morning" I said getting up off the bed and stretching before making my way over to where they were standing.

"Right sorry" Stiles said smiling thankfully at me.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asked looking at me for confirmation on how much of the drug his friend had had.

I pintched the bridge of my nose and sighed "A lot"

"It doesn't matter. Okay, just listen." Stiles said while he wadded his way through the piles of paper he had printed out

Scott looked over at me again suprised "Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" he said seeming reilved.

"No" Stiles said shaking his head with his back stilled turned to his friend "they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." I froze at the name, why where they asking Derek questions?

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day." Scott asked stepping closer to Stiles

Stiles turned around and pushed a peice of paper into Scotts hand "Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?"

"What, then?" Scott muttered looking down at the paper his was clutching tightly.

"Remember the joke from the other day?" Stiles asked Scott who nodded making Stiles continue "Not a joke anymore. The wolf - the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading." I cleared my throat and gave him a glare "Sorry we" he said looking back at Scott "Do you even know why a wolf howls?" he asked us

Scott looked up from the paper with wide eyes "Should I?"

Stiles opened his mouth to answer but I was slightly faster "It's a signal" I said making Scott and Stiles both look at me "When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack" - i had to howl many times when i was separated from my Parents growing up so i knew how it worked - i looked over at Stiles signalling for him to take over again.

"So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em." Stiles finished for me looking a little out of breath.

Scott looked between us with wide eyes "A whole pack of wolves?" he asked his voice going up a couple of octaves

"No - Werewolves."

Scott looked at Stiles frustrated "Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

Stiles jumped slightly and looked down at his feet "I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible."

Scott took a step back and shrugged "Yeah, so I made a good shot."

Stiles shook his head "No, you made an incredible shot, I mean - The way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. Y'know, People can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore." stiles had looked away again to grab another price of paper that had just printed out.

Scott sighed again "Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow." Scott turned to leave but Stiles stopped him.

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?" Stiles asked looking at him wide eyed.

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?" Scott yelled making me cringe and what made it worse was that he turned his glare on to me.

Stiles looked down at his feet again and murmured "I'm trying to help. You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak.""

Scott glanced at me confused "Bloodlust?"

I nodded "Your urge to kill." Stiles and I said at the same time

Scott growled "I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill"

"You gotta hear this" Stiles said picking up the book that I had been reading flipping to a page that I had folded because it was actually truthful " 'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now. Stiles reached over and grabbed Scott's phone.

Scott looked at him surprised "What are you doing?"

"I'm canceling the date." Stiles said quickly unlocking Scott's phone.

Scott reached for it only to have it pulled away from him "No, give it to me!" Scott moved quickly flipping the office chair out of his way he pinned stiles to the wall by his throat and snatched his phone out of his hand. Scott then blocked a couple of times and stared at stiles with wide eyes not quite believing what he had done.

"I'm sorry. I - I gotta go get ready for that party. I'm sorry." He mumbled, grabbed his backpack and ran out of the room.

"Idiot" I mumbled before looking at Stiles who was studying the back of the swivel chair, I looked at it too only to see three claw marks on the back of it.

*30 minutes later*

I stood in front of my full length mirror and smiled my lace up high heeled boots, fish net stockings, a red and black tight long sleeved V neck top and a black thigh length mini shirt with two studded belts that hung low on my hips (a/n the outfit Frey is wearing is to the side ---->>>) I had to admit even thought I didn't like wearing skirts I did rock this outfit quite well, I turned my back tot he mirror and looked at it from over my shoulder to make sure the back of my shirt wouldn't ride up, when my dad walked into my room without knocking.

"Hey you" he said smiling at me he glanced down at my outfit and shook his head knowing better not to say anything about what I was wearing.

"Sup Daddy O" I grinned over at him making him smile wider at my greeting.

"Been watching those old 50's movie again haven't you?" he asked as he sat on the end of my bed and picked up my plush Creeper toy that sat next to him.

"That obvious huh?" I said smiling and perching next to him.

He sighed and shook his head making my smile harder "it's a full moon tonight" he mumbled with a worried expression on his face.

"Dad I'll be fine, I have it under control. you should worry about mum she's worse then I am" I leaned forward and kissed his cheek "I'm going to be late for Lydia's party" I stood up and made my way to my door.

"If the beta and the human find out about us I just hope they can keep their mouths shut to the hunters that are in town" he quiet murmur made me look at him in surprise how did he know there are hunters in town?

"They wouldn't be that stupid" I said walking out of the house without a second glance.

*At Lydia's house*

I stood in the back of Lydia's house drinking alcohol out of a red plastic cup, the place was crowded with drunken, dancing teens - some of which were for lying with me mostly guys but there was an odd girl here and there - but I was only interested in one couple so there I was watching Scott closely as he danced with Allison, I was so invested in watching the couple that I didn't notice someone standing behind me until Scott looked at me then over my shoulder.

"Aren't you a little old to be at a high schoolers party?" I said before taking a gulp of the beer in my hand.

"I'm keeping an eye on a couple of people, aren't you the mysterious loner who doesn't like to party?" Derek mumbled back coming to stand next to me and keeping his eyes locked on Scott who was still dancing.

"I never said I didn't like to party" I replied finally looking at Derek with interest, he was wearing his usual attire dark jeans, black top, black leather jacket and dark coloured high tops.

"I never said I was to old for high school parties" he said taking his eyes off Scott and Allison to glance at me and smirk, he had me there.

"Touché" I muttered noticing Scott making a break for it out of the front door "shit" I muttered chasing after him.

"Scott" I heard Allison yell front the front yard.

"Where'd he go" I asked her as I pushed through the last of the sweaty teens that were milling around the front of the house.

"I don't know he just freaked out and ran off" she said looking at me with hurt eyes, I was a sucker for puppy dog eyes and she was giving them to me.

"Hey Allison right?" I turned to face Derek who had a fake friendly smile on his face.

"Yes?" she looked at me then back at the hot guy in front of us - wait did I just say hot guy? - it was like she was trying to price together a really hard puzzle.

"I'm Derek, one of Scott's friends" he face her a smile.

**

I moved to the front seat of Derek's car and waved at Allison who was watching us leave, Derek had most graciously decided to take Allison home and suggested - rather rudely - that I tag along because Stiles was my ride and he had run off to find Scott.

We were a couple of blocks away from Allison's house when I noticed that she had left her jacket in the car.

"Damn" I muttered making Derek glance at me with intrigue.

"What?" he said speeding out into the woods before stopping his car at the Beacon Hills Reserve sign.

"I just found a way to lure Scott to us" I said holding up the navy blue blazer that belonged to Allison.

Derek got out of the car and smirked at me as I followed him "and now we wait"

**

20 minutes that how long it took Scott to find Allison's blazer there went twenty fucking minutes of my life I will never get back.

Derek and I hide behind a tree as we watched Scott wolf out and sniff the air around him.

"Where is she?" Scott yelled to us making him sound slightly intimidating.

"She's safe." Derek said before stepping out from behind the tree we were hiding behind making Scott turn and rush at him.

"From you." I finished the sentence and ran out from behind the tree pushing Scott to the ground and holding him there.

"What did you do with her?" Scott yelled looking between Derek and I, he seemed rather surprised to see me with Derek and electric blue eyes.

"Don't worry you won't --" I began letting go of Scott who stopped struggling against my hold.

"Shh, quiet." Derek whispered interrupting me "Too late. They're already here. Run." He said grabbing Scott's arm and my hand he pulled us away from where we were having our little book club meeting, but that was short lived when there was a flash of light and Scott got shot by an arrow which pinned him to a tree, I was going to rescue my new friend when Derek put his hand over my mouth and held me to his body making sure I couldn't squirm.

"I'll go get him, you run" he let go of me and ran off.

"Take him" the leader of the hunting party said but it was to late, the two guys that were accompanying him where taken out by a flash a hot muscle in a leather jacket, Derek then ran over to Scott and ripped the arrow out of his arm and pulled him over to me who was a safe distance from the hunters.

"Who were they?" Scott asked looking at me for an explanation.

"Hunters" i said watching him as he caught his breath "Their kind have been hunting us for centuries."

Scott looked at me appalled "Us? You mean you!" He yelled pointing his finger at Derek "You did this to me!"

"Is it really so bad, Scott? That you can see better - Hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope? You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift." Derek said looking agitated with the young wolf, which only made me want to soothe him.

"I don't want it" Scott rasped at Derek with a glare.

Derek shook his head and watched as Scott stood up shakily "You will. And you're gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it. So you and me, Scott - We're brothers now."

-------------------

Here's the next chapter guys hope you enjoyed it.

I am honestly ecstatic about writing this Fanfiction :)

See ya's later

~ Katt xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
170K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
64.7K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
433 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...