The Xbox Adventure

Oleh Addaetfrancisco

Two teenage kids are mysteriously transported to the Xbox universe, where they join forces with characters fr... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Very Beginning
Chapter 2: The eBay Website
Chapter 3: Nate and Libby in the Xbox Universe
Chapter 4: Boulder Chase
Chapter 5: The X Spheres
Chapter 6: Welcome to Candy Party
Chapter 8: Talaya Temperley
Chapter 9: In the Boom Ball
Chapter 10: A Place to Hide
Chapter 11: Teens vs. Original Avatars
Chapter 12: Goodbye, Nate
Chapter 13: Between the Universe and the Real World
Chapter 14: Coming Out of the Abyss
Chapter 15: Cypress is Defeated

Chapter 7: Candy on Clothes

27 1 0
Oleh Addaetfrancisco

   After the mini-game ends, Nate, Libby and the boy appear magically in the candy board game, they stare at him eating his prize, a lot of candy cane given to him, the boy pulled out a lollipop and starts to eat it as he throws the stick away.

"You two are from Portland, Oregon, aren't you?" he asked. "The name is Michael Candylabra, I am the playable character of my game, Candy Party."

"Nate Bellinger." said Nate.

"Libby Burton." said Libby.

"You two are in the care of your babysitter who is a....explorer!" Michael laughed hysterically.

"Her name is Reyna Cross, and she is not a babysitter!" Nate continued as he sees Reyna coming next to them, she is now covered in sweets, her boots are covered with cotton candy, her jacket is filled with candy canes and jellybeans, and some lollipops stuck in her pants and a giant one stuck in her butt, she has a deadpan look in her eyes.

"Of course I am not." she said as she eats a lollipop.

Fourteen minutes later, Michael eats all the removed candy in the ground while Nate removes the lollipops from Reyna's pants, Libby eats the cotton candy in her boots while removing the candy canes and jellybeans from her jacket as Reyna is hiding in the cotton candy bush to avoid being seen in her underwear.

"You got covered in candy after you came to see us." he said.

"Tell me about it, Nate." Reyna continued. "That Lollipop threw me away and I crashed into that lollipop forest, candy canes, jellybeans fell on me and my boots were covered in cotton candy."

"I never been a delicious place before." said Libby as she finishes eating the cotton candy in the boots.

"All the candy in your clothes makes me hungry, yum!" said Michael as he eats the removed jellybeans and licks the candy canes.

"You don't need to go crazy with the sweets that I removed them." Nate finishes removing the lollipops from the pants as he checks it, wondering that are no candy left, but, sees one lollipop in the pant leg and removes it before eating it. "There, I guess the pants have all the sweets removed."

"I ate the cotton candy who were stuck in your boots, Reyna." Libby explained.

"Gosh, you are a explorer who avoids traps, except for one who was stuck in your pants, ho-ho!" Michael continued as he gives Reyna her jacket.

"I don't wanna see every candy stuck in my clothes, ever." she said as she puts her jacket on, before Nate gives her the pants without candy.

Meanwhile, in the Dark Realm, Cypress is combing her hair, she compliments herself for having a beautiful hairstyle as she looks to a mirror.

"Call me evil, when you see me." she said to herself as the two Cyprenchwomen comes to see her. "What?"

"Your highness! The brats pulled out their weapons to attack us!" said the Cyprenchwoman.

"Yeah, the swirls hit us right in the chest!" said Cyprenchwoman 2 as she sees Cypress losing her temper.

"AAARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!Meddling kids!" she stomps in anger. "I sent you two to stop the kids and that explorer from going to Candy Party!"

"Sorry, ma'am." the Cyprenchwoman continued. "If we use the X spheres, we'll make sure that you can use them for the Carnelian!"

"X Spheres and Carnelian, that's right!" Cypress gets a idea. "If we use the spheres, the swirls will shoot at the Carnelian to make it powerful, and the green swirls will become dark swirls to kill the kids and take over the world!"

Back to the Candy Party game, Nate, Libby, Michael and Reyna, who is now fully dressed are leaving the game, they use the gondola lift to take them back to the menu of games, they use as it takes them to the menu as they start to walk in the road.

"Are you guys going to the Dark Realm?" said Michael.  

  "Yes, we are going because the universe is ruled by a evil empress." said Nate.

"Her name is Cypress." said Libby.

"To defeat her, we'll use the spheres." said Reyna as she pulls one of the X spheres from her jacket pocket and gives it to Michael.

"Ooohhh, cool candy!" he said as he prepares to eat the sphere.

"NO!" Nate, Libby and Reyna exclaimed in horror.

"It's not candy, do you understand?" he said.

"Not candy?" Michael asked. "Oh, boy."

"You guys need to meet Talaya, she is a background character from the video game Dex, she will know how you two came to the universe in the first place." Reyna told them.

  As they are walking, Tetrobot has left the Blocks That Matter game again as he sees them in the top of the Hulu Plus building, he drills through the floor, goes down through some floors in the building before busting through the wall, he starts to make his drill sounds: 'Where they are going?', he prepares to follow them before he sees the two Cyprenchwomen who failed to kill Nate and Libby, accompanied by four Cyprenchmen, two men and two women, he becomes shocked that they are evil and wants to kill the four friends to steal the X spheres.

"They are going to the Dex game." said the Cyprenchwoman

"who? Accompanied by the candy-loving boy?" said Cyprenchwoman 2.

"The candy-loving boy is accompanying the meddling kids and the explorer, they are on their way to the Dex game." the Cyprenchwoman continued.

"Dex? what's Dex?" said Cyprenchwoman 3.

"A side-scrolling action RPG game Published by the guys at Dreadlocks Ltd." the Cyprenchwoman replied.  

  "Who's the Dex character?" said a Cyprenchman.

"The Dex character is a young woman in a prime they called: Harbor Prime." the Cyprenchwoman replied again as she speaks. "There are things in this game, everyone, We gotta get these kids, the explorer and force them to give the X spheres to us, or else Cypress will kill us all! 

  Tetrobot is horrified about the Cyprenchmen's intentions to kill Nate, Libby, Reyna and Michael, he makes his drill sounds again as he says:'Cyprenchmen, dark beings, the X spheres, the two kids, the explorer, the candy-loving boy, O-o-oh my gosh! What am I waiting for? What am I waiting for? What am I waiting for?! I gotta tell these guys, not these evil guys, I gotta go, I gotta go tell!'  

  The robot started to run down the road to find the four friends after hearing the plan of the henchmen, he drills through the ground before jumping to the top as he repeats every time to hit the ground to find them.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 29 7
Inside are short stories involving Leon as the following; • Boyfriend • Husband • Brother • Father All Rights Reserved Copyright 2023 SI444 SOME DET...
156 4 58
Dive in an adventure, deep into the future, where Earth is united and is facing an enemy she created herself. All through the eyes of two twins, star...
Reality Oleh Ellen⚡

Misteri / Thriller

4.4K 462 23
#1 in tensed Sequel to "The Virtual World" What happens when the five friends are apart from eachother, three are captured by the Bond of Formula Fou...
22 0 11
Logan and Zach are helping a lab with a new experiment. When things go haywire they get sucked into another reality, they have to find their way back...