Chapter 8: Talaya Temperley

Nate and his friends are walking in the road, they are on their way to the Dex video game, they observe various games released for the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One including: L. A. Noire, Limbo, Life is Strange, Dance Central Spotlight, Call of Duty, AvaGlide, the Boom Ball games for Kinect, Amazing Princess Sarah, 7 Days to Die, the Xbox Sports games and various games.

"All you can see there are the mature games and the non-mature games, Life is Strange and Trivial Pursuit, Hitman and Infinite Air, all of these games have mature content." said Reyna as she shows the games.

"Ooohhh! They have candy in those mature games? I gotta get one!" said Michael.

"Michael, there is no candy in the mature games!" Nate scolded him.

"We have to find Talaya, and we can't waste time eating candy!" Libby told him as she accidentally bumps to the two main characters of Life is Strange, Max Caulfield and her friend Chloe Price. "Oops, sorry, we are from the real world."

"Wowser..." said Max as she sees the four friends on their way, she turns her attention to Chloe. "They are not from around here, are they?"

"Whatever." she said.

The group arrives in the Dex video game, they look at it as they wonder that's the right place to find Talaya, they see a warning which says: 'Warning, Don't enter in the mature game'. "Are you sure this place is mature?" Nate asked.

"It is." Reyna replied as she opens the door, which reveals a elevator. "Let's go, she might be anywhere."

They get to the elevator as the door closes itself, it takes Nate, Libby, Reyna and Michael to the Dex game, the Cyprenchmen are on their way to find them, they walked through the road to steal the X spheres, where they see the same games that Reyna showed her friends about the games.

"They might be in these games, the meddling kids." said the Cyprenchwoman.

"I believe the meddling kids are in the Li-lee-liffff-Leaaaa-lyaaa-Limbo, Limbo! Exactly, Limbo!" Cyprenchwoman 2 gasped for air as she attempted to say 'Limbo'.

"Limbo! That's it!" the Cyprenchwoman sees a game named Limbo as she guides the Cyprenchmen to get inside. "Let's go to the Limbo game, you guys! Come on!"

The Cyprenchmen goes inside the Limbo game, when they get inside, they realize they are in the wrong game and they end up getting injured by deadly bear traps and having glowing worms in their heads, much to their embarrassment, disappointment and anger.

"Meddling kids, think you can get rid of us?!" the Cyprenchwoman shouted furiously.  

  In the Dex video game, Nate, Libby, Reyna and Michael leaves the elevator and find themselves in Harbor Prime, where they have to find Talaya Temperley, they looked around as they walked quietly.

"This mature game is making me a chill." she said.

"We gotta find that girl, she is sort of a rebel." Reyna continued.