Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

31

2.1K 98 33
By cherlyswan

"Jungko-" you stopped in your spot as you realised the hospital room was entirely empty. You looked around in search of the dark haired boy but you couldn't find anyone in this previously occupied room.

"Where's the patient in room 210?" You asked the nurse who seemed to be walking down the corridor.

"Mr. Jungkook? He was discharged this morning." The nurse spoke

"He was in a coma. How could you discharge him so soon?"

"His father was the one who rushed it and as he was his guardian we couldn't do anything but listen."

"Do you know where he might be right now?"

"No. Sorry." She bowed and left

You sat down at the couch as you wondered on what to do next. The mere thought of never seeing him again scared you.

"Miss y/n?" A stern voice spoke and you looked up to the owner of the voice to find a black suited familiar looking man.

"Yes?"

"Are  you ready to meet Mr. Jeon now?" As he spoke, you realised why he was so familiar. He had been the same guy who came to collect you previously but your dads men interfered and stopped him.

"Let's go." You spoke fully aware of the danger that may come to pass but this was a chance you weren't willing to lose. You could meet jungkook again or atleast get some answers for your question.

The man led you to a silver SUV and drove off to the destination.

The car came to a halt and you got out, eyeing the huge ass mansion.

"please follow me, Miss." A butler came forward and spoke with a bow. As instructed, you followed the middle aged man inside the mansion where he led you into a room.

"You may go in." He opened the door for you and stepped aside as you stepped into the room.

It was a office. There was a huge book shelf towards your righthand side and a table placed in the centre, standing behind which was a man, back facing you.

"Excuse me?" You spoke up

"Y/n?" The man turned and you could now see his face. At first glance, you knew he was jungkook's father as he resembled him alot, "it's been so long since i have seen you. If i remember correctly, you were 12 years old at that time." He spoke with a warm smile as if you had known eachother for a long time.

"Mr. Jeon?" You replied

"You must be wondering why you're here."

"You had something to discuss with me, did you not?" You asked, straightening up and taking a seat in front.

"Something to tell, infact." He spoke and sat down before continuing, "This meeting is a secret from my son and i expect it to be such." He looked at you as if expecting an answer.

"Can't tell if I don't even see him now can I?"

"Smart." He chuckled, "I wanted to tell you about what happened 6 years ago." The sentence perked up your interest as your eyes lit up in anticipation of what he was going to say next, "I had a job offer, a collaboration project worth millions of dollars. One of the biggest projects we got. It was quite beneficial for our companies but your father and I were against it and without our consent the project was doomed. It was profitable but very harmful for some people, it could destroy orphanages and some local public hospitals so we decided to reject it."

"And?"

"Well not everyone was happy with our decision. The project was passed once again for evaluation and again we rejected it. Then it was passed for the third time. If it was rejected for the third time then it would be rejected completely and could not be suggested again. Some members of the meeting decided to take matters in their own hands and kidnapped you in order to blackmail your father into not attending the meeting at all. Without your fathers support, I would have lost the votings and the project would have been sanctioned. I didn't know about it."

"I was kidnapped because of your business?" You scoffed not believing him

"I was supposed to go on a family outing that day but i couldn't make it due to the meeting. My wife and my son went on their own, accompanied by her secretary Mr. Jung and the driver Mr. Wang. They got a flat tire and had to wait. Jungkook got out of the car and wandered around the place. Somehow he came to find the cottage at which you were kept and entered inside. Mr. Lee, the man who kidnapped you was also there. My wife and her secretary also went in in search of jungkook. What happened inside is still unknown but he killed her, he killed them both, my wife and Mr. Jung. Jungkook saved you and took you to the police. You were very weak and barely awake so you didn't remember much of what happened. Jungkook on the otherhand was traumatized. He went insane till the point he started hallucinating about seeing his mom. His behaviour changed, he started self-harm. For a little kid, self-harm is unbelievable but that's what he did. He jumped off the staircase because he said he saw 'mom standing downstairs'. He cut his fingers saying his mom was teaching him to cook. He started screaming in the middle of the night because he dreamt of stabbing his mom. One day he jumped in front of a car saying he was crossing the road with her and ended up in the hospital. That was his first car accident ever and i hoped it to be the last. I was ready to get mental help for him once he was out of hospital but something rediculous happened. He couldn't remember anything correctly once he woke up. He could remember fragments of saving you but nothing else. His little brain had sealed off those real painful memories and I thanked god for it. Meeting you was considered a risk, I was afraid he may regain his memories and what I feared has now come to pass. This car accident had helped him regain his once lost memories. He asked me to help him in keeping you way. He didn't want to face you. He was afraid you'll hate him."

"Stupid..." you muttered

"But seeing his love for you reminds me of how i used to love my wife. I can't see him in pain and right now he's in pain because of you."

"Why would i hate him?" You asked

"Because of what happened after. Mr. Lee, the kidnapper." He took in a deep breath before continuing, "He's dead. Was killed. Jungkook killed him."

"No." You said with wide eyes denying the fact that the boy was capable of murder.

"It's true. I may be the one who tortured the guy but it was Jungkook who killed him. Infact, he was mentally unstable at that time and he didn't know what he was doing. He stole a gun from one of the bodyguards and killed him. This is a secret only I know and now so do you. Eventhough the whole incident was hidden nicely I knew that someday it would be revealed, that somebody's tongue may slip so for the couple few others who know about this, they think I killed him."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Jungkook is special to me. He's my reason to live and you're someone who is special to him. It's only fair if you know his past. He's broken from inside and needs someone to take care of him and to mend him. I know it's too much to ask but.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Can you be that someone to him?"

You sat there quite, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do. This was alot of information. No matter how unbelievable, it made it all fit together, it made the pieces of the puzzle fit together. It all made sense, why your father never talked about that incident? Because he knew the truth and didn't want you to blame yourself for it, why the police never investigated further? Because Mr. Jeon stopped  them, why you remembered a gunshot? Because Mrs. Jeon was shot and killed on the spot, why you ran away from home in the first place? Because your father was too busy with that project, why jungkook was acting rude all of the sudden? Because he killed someone.

It all made sense. You finally understood why you were kidnapped when there was no evidence of motive for money and why jungkook was the one who saved you.

"Where is he?" You asked as tears brimmed in your eyes.

"He's at our rest house near the lake. I'll ask a driver to take you there if you want."

"Can I go right now?"

"Sure."

____________________________________

Taetae💕: y/n-ah~ where are you?
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: what happened?
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: why aren't you reading your messages?
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: I'm getting worried.
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: are you okay?
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: please tell me you're okay.
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: I'm calling the police
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: The police said I can't report it cause 24 hours have not yet passed since you've gone missing.
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: stupid ass!! reply!!
Status: Unread

Taetae💕: just wait till I see you again😡
Status: Unread

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I locked the phone screen again as I paced left and right on the road.

The roses held in my hands started shredding their petals as I held them upside down.

I was anxious, mostly because I was planning on proposing to her today but worried because I couldn't reach her.

After knowing her for my entire life, I had come to this decision.

Scientifically proven: it takes 4 minutes to fall in love

For me it took an eternity

Infact, I had always been in love with her just admitting it took a damnable long time.

I waited in front of her house

Heart racing uncontrollably

This was finally happening

I was finally willing to take a chance

Why?

Because she gave me courage. I was going to bury my feelings, planning to move on no matter how hard may that be but she wouldn't let me. The previous kiss was a huge encouragement to me. Infact, I would've ran away after it if it wouldn't have been for her stopping me. The gesture gave me confidence, confidence that maybe we could be something, something more than friends.

Today, I was ready to stake our friendship for something more or nothing at all.

Hearing her say no, rejecting me, would probably break me to pieces beyond repair and it could even ruin our friendship cause I wouldn't know how to face her after it.

But no matter the fear, I was here because I believed in a ray of hope. Maybe, just maybe she'll say yes, just maybe, eventhough the chances are low, she'll love me back.

Everything was perfectly planned

The perfectly designed bouquet of roses, a perfect blend of red, the colour signifing enduring passion,     yellow, expressing friendship and joy, pink expressing my gratitude, appreciation and admiration, white lilac and purple roses representing enchantment and love at first sight.

This may not be the best proposal to exist on this earth but it was also not the worst.

My plan was to ask her out in the kindergarden park we first met. The beautifully decorated lights I planned still dangled there but she wasn't there. My next plan was to kidnapp her but that failed as her house was empty. She left this morning and had yet to return.

I looked at my watch

6:00 pm

It had already been noon and here I was still waiting for her.

I had this urge to run away, my mind kept telling me that this was my chance to rethink, that it just wasn't meant to be. The only thing that kept me determined was my love for her. if it's not now then I can't do it forever, it's now or never.

I dialed her number in hopes of her picking up the call but all I could hear was the electronic voice telling me to call later.

In the midst of giving up, I got a message.

Not wasting a moment, I picked up my phone hoping that it was her but unfortunately it wasn't, infact, it was Jimin.

Jimin(not short😉): Taehyung I'm sorry for how I treated you

Jimin(not short😉): I got mad at you for nothing

Jimin(not short😉): i was just too frustrated with Jungkook so i guess i kinda lost it

Jimin(not short😉): forget how i acted. I'm sorry

It's alright. Don't mention it :me

I would've done the same if it was y/n in the hospital :me

Btw how is he? I didn't get to greet him properly after waking up :me

Jimin(not short😉): well he's alright now. Resting in his vacation house near that old lake.

Jimin(not short😉):  oh and where is y/n

I don't know. Can't get a hold of her :me

Jimin(not short😉): I think she was at the hospital. When i went to pick up his stuff from there the nurse told me that a girl had come by asking about him.

Wasn't he discharged :me

Jimin(not short😉): yep. She might have gone to his house

Ttyl :me

Jimin(not short😉): okay bye

____________________________________

A/n: I think this story would have about 40 chapters.

We're halfway there and I'm extremely sorry if the chapters seem rushed. Please ignore the grammatical mistakes. I promise to edit everything once the whole story is done.

And like always, thank you for reading💕

May god bless you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
5.6K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
973 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
11.4K 461 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...