Metanoia || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"You're pretty cute you know." "Right....cute but crazy." ~ In which Jeon Jungkook, a rebellious and misunder... More

Metanoia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 14

4.1K 351 183
By Perfect_Memory

"I'm sorry, I know I fucked up." Jungkook looked at the elder with pleading eyes. "Trust me I didn't do it on purpose....I.....something happened last night and I forgot to set an alarm."

A deep sigh left the ravenette's mouth, he could have known Jin wouldn't be happy with the younger's action.

Jungkook had arrived exactly forty minutes too late to the session and without thinking about it he had knocked on the door of the therapy room. Sure he had expected Jin to be angry at him but he hadn't thought about the fact that there was a chance Jin would remove him from the group. Something the elder was seriously thinking about right now, leaving Jungkook no other choice then to plead for his stay within the group sessions.

"Jin please, you have to believe me. I really want to be here, I just fucked up last night. It won't happen again, I promise you.....just give me another chance." Jungkook looked down in shame, knowing way too well that he had fucked up big time. Jin had already given him a second chance and he had ruined that chance, giving the elder all the reasons to not give Jungkook a third chance.

Jin shook his head a little but his eyes met Jungkook's. "I swear to god Jungkook, this is your last chance. I'm slowly getting really tired of your behaviour. Either take this seriously or stop."

A huge smile broke out on Jungkook's face and he immediately gave Jin a confirming nod. "I will, trust me I'm really sorry."

With a soft sigh Jin turned around and opened the door to the room again, letting himself and Jungkook in before he closed the door behind him. "Today's task is to write a song that shows your emotions, doesn't matter when these emotions happened just make them clear in the music. Next week you will perform the song with your partner."

Jungkook gave Jin a confirming nod while he waited for further instructions.

"Since both you and Taehyung were late today you guys will partner up for this project.." Jin waved towards the blonde patient who sat in the far back of the room by himself, the blonde almost instantly skipping over towards them. A huge smile on his face and his arms swinging back and forth in an enthusiastic manner.

Jungkook's smile fell from his face, already dreading the next hour. His headache was still there and he felt far from good at the moment. His hangover had in no way cleared already and he was pretty sure an over active Taehyung wouldn't be any good for the already throbbing pain in his head.

"Will Jungkook be my partner?" Taehyung suddenly said while the smile on his face grew even bigger. Jin gave the blonde a soft nod before he walked away to check on the other patients.

Jungkook slowly looked towards Taehyung, instantly regretting his decision. Taehyung smiled way too bright at the ravenette and before he knew what was happening Taehyung had grabbed the younger's wrist while he dragged him towards the back of the room. With a soft push Taehyung placed Jungkook on a stool, grabbing one extra for himself in the meantime.

With a small skip in his step Taehyung placed the chair way too close next to the one Jungkook was sitting on, already starting to irritate the younger. Taehyung clearly had a problem with personal space. "Look, I've already made something."

Before Jungkook could register Taehyung's words the blonde had already placed all his papers in front of the ravenette, pointing to different areas while explaining them.

The younger blinked a few times with his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose to loosen the tension in his head. A tension that was only getting worse with the minute.

Taehyung's voice was too loud, his movements too fast and his energy level too high.

"So what do you think of it?" Taehyung looked with expecting eyes at Jungkook, the blonde almost bouncing on his chair.

To be honest Jungkook hadn't registered a word the elder had said to him, his brain just didn't function and the throbbing in his head had become almost unbearable. "Yeah it's fine. Do whatever you like."

Taehyung's energy suddenly seemed to drop a little while the smile fell off his face. "No, we have to do this together. You have to like it too, it's not only my project."

A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth. "Just do whatever you like Taehyung, I'm fine with it." The younger pressed the bridge of his nose again but nothing seemed to lessen the tension that was going on inside his head. He should have just skipped the whole session, this wasn't working at all. Especially not with Taehyung in his team.

"But Jin said that we had to make it together." A small pout appeared on Taehyung's face while he pushed the papers a little closer to Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Just make something and I will look at it later, okay?" Jungkook closed his eyes, the bright light also making his headache worse with the minute. This was a freaking bad idea.

Taehyung slowly grabbed the papers before Jungkook. "But-...."

Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore. The pain in his head was way too high. The lack of sleep was slowly getting to him and the blonde was irritating him way too much. Normally he would have been able to handle Taehyung but today was not the day and Taehyung just didn't seem to get the hint at all. "OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG, JUST DO IT OKAY!"

Jungkook's eyes immediately flew open, flinching from the hardness of his own voice. This wasn't good. He only wanted to shut Taehyung up, not yell at him with as much force as he had just done.

Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung, immediately regretting his action. The blonde had tears in his eyes and an unreadable expression on his face. This wasn't Jungkook's plan at all, he just wanted a moment of silence. In no way had he meant to scare or sadden Taehyung. Sure he didn't like the boy very much but he would never want to make him cry. Jungkook was a little rebel but he wasn't heartless.

"Taehyung, I'm-" Jungkook started but got cut off by Jin immediately. "JUNGKOOK OUT NOW!"

Jungkook's head turned towards Jin but before he had the chance to follow the elder's instruction he heard how the chair next to him was pushed back roughly. Within an instant the ravenette turned his head again, coming face to face with Taehyung's retreating back. Without giving it a second thought Taehyung stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Complete silence fell over the room, all eyes either on the closed door or Jungkook. The ravenette's own eyes blown as big as saucers while they stayed focussed on the closed door. This wasn't his intention at all, he never wanted to make Taehyung upset.

Before Jungkook knew what was happening and large hand grabbed him by his elbow and started to drag him out of the room. Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times before they were able to focus on the person next to him. A fuming Jin was dragging him outside and the ravenette already knew that this had been the last blow the man needed to remove Jungkook from the group.

Jin pushed Jungkook out of the room, giving the younger one a pissed off but disappointed look.

"Get out and only come back when you know how to behave yourself."

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What's something that makes you upset?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 288 24
A story where one couldn't help but have a crush on the school's trouble maker
1.3M 88.9K 64
"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer, gets the case of his lifetime but pret...
483K 15K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❀️ update as soon as pos...
411K 21K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...