SuperHumans (2yeon X Twice)

By 2yeonFan

In a world where powers are a common thing. Yoo Jeongyeon, age 17 years old. Best friend with Jihyo. Her pow... More

Powers
Backstory
The Facility and hope
Hope
Fame and attention
The Academy
Enemy
Monster
Calm
Not a chapter
Charts
Karma
Friends?
The Lesson
Family name
Announcement
New Book Title !!!!!!!
Cold
Cold part 2
Question?
Skills
Warm
Special
Friends with Benefits
.........
Weird
Background
The Past
The Plan
Helping
Unexpected
Game
Unknown
Learn
Emotion
Changes
The Cube

The Academy (2)

914 48 128
By 2yeonFan

Jeongyeon's POV

Someone shook me trying to wake me up. I woke up and see Jihyo getting ready to get out of the car.

"Hey sleepyhead, we're here!" She said while showing a 5 Floor building.

It was fancy and modern. The lobby was made out of marbles or somesort I don't know but it was fancy. The driver got down and open the door for us. We got out, take our stuff and then he escort us to the receptionist desk.

"It's The Facilities transfered students." The receptionist smiled and give us the key.

"This is your dorm key, Your room is on the third floor. Welcome to the dormitory." We said thank you and leave.

"I have to go girls, goodluck on your new home. I hope you have fun and stay healthy." He lent out his hand and we shake it while waving goodbye.

"He's nice." Jihyo said.

I nodded in agreement. She then point to the lift it was about to close but I ran to prevent it from closing. It opened up and there were already 4 girls inside they are pretty. We went in and pressed the third floor.

I guessed this girls lived in the fifth floor because it was lightning up. To be honest i feel uncomfortable around them. Even though I didn't looked back at them but I know they were looking at me.

Then I heard a girl say "Wow" I wanted to turned back but still i still feel uncomfortable.

"God can this lift go any faster I really need to leave this girls."

I sweating because I know they are looking at me. Jihyo noticed that and looked at me giving me signal if I'm okay. I'm definitely not. We arrived and I quickly get out of the lift.

When we got out and heard that the lift was closed. I let out a breathe of relief. Jihyo looked at me confuse. Before she say anything I already know what she's going to say.

"I'm fine it's just those girls are making me uncomfortable." She nodded as if She knows what I meant.

"I know right i felt uncomfortable too. What's up with them?" Before i can answer her we already found our room. 'Number 316'.

We went inside and it was just a normal room like any other room. It's quite modern. Inside was a bunkbed.

"I'll take bottom." I said while smiling.

I guess Jihyo wanted the bottom one because she suddenly groans. I laughed and went to bottom bed. I rest my head to the bed and started to look up into the spring from the top bed. Jihyo also lay her head there. I was almost asleep when Jihyo woke me.

"Yah, Jeongie." I woke up.

"What?" I said She was still thinking then She said.

"Do you think the students here will accept us ?" She said.

I was confused "Why you ask that ?" I ask back to her.

"I don't know. Kids here are from a rich and powerful family. I just don't know. I'm just scared." I sighed.

"Relax, we'll see about them tomorrow if their not then will stick together like we always do." I said to her.

She hummed in agreement and sleep. To be honest I'm also scared what if they don't accept us. What will happen to us then? A lot of questions started popping through my head. I close my eyes and started to dozed off to dreamland.

The next morning

*beep* *beep* *beep*

It was the alarm. I punch it trying to make it stop and yeah it's more broken than stopping because it sounds funky now. I sat on the side of my bed while rubbing my eyes. I heard something moving above me.

I open my eyes and see gigantic eyes infront of me. I slapped it. What the fuck was that goddamn it! And yeah it was Jihyo i forgot she slept above me. She's now in the floor with a red mark on her cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!!" She screamed at me while looking mad.

"ITS YOUR FAULT WHAT WERE YOU DOING ANYWAY." She sat up and try to stand up straight.

"I was trying to wake you up, It is our first day of school." I narrowed my eyes.

Jihyo sighed and facepalm herself. "How can you forgot what happen yesterday, Do you have amnesia or something?"

Dang I just remembered what happen. I was red i felt embarrassed. Jihyo laughed and went up to get a towel. God! What is wrong with me seriously! She went down from the bunkbed with a towel wrapped around her neck.

"Take a shower Jeongie, You wreak of trash." I smell myself and frown.

What the fuck! Why do I smell like this. After Jihyo shower I quickly took one to. I went out looking fresh and started to dry my hair. We went to the closet when we found our uniform.

It was a normal school uniform but much more stylish i think. Dang Jihyo weren't wrong this school is rich. We wore it and I wear my blazer. Jihyo stopped and looked at me like something is missing.

"Hey, where's the tie ?" I looked at the closet and found it on the floor.

We have to use ties for this but I don't know how to wear one. "Yah, Thomas can you help me with it?" She laughed because I can't tie a tie.

Man why can't you tie one stupid Yoo. She then came near me and wrapped the tie around my neck and tie it for me. She finished it and she looked amaze. What? Do i look that good?

"Dang you look handsome?" In a confused tone.

Well duh I have short hair of course I look handsome rather than pretty. She then took her bag and mine and shove mine to me.

"Come on Jeong, time to go." To be honest I'm very lazy to go to school but I don't have a choice.

We went out locked the door and went to the lift. I pressed for the lift to came.

"Jeong seriously, Why can't you just tucked it in! and Whhy is your blazers unbuttoned?" I facepalm myself.

This train is seriously so neat. What's the matter anyway it's not like i could go to jail right. The lift arrived when it opened my eyes went wide.

Damn it it's those girls again why do i have to be in the same lift as them. Jihyo went in with me following behind her while looking at the floor. We stood side by side. But I felt it again. This girls are seriously watching me.

What's their problem I can feel it that's the problem. I heard them whispering but I couldn't make a word of it. I felt something like a tapped on my shoulder before I turned the lift arrived and I quickly went out. Jihyo was trying to catch me when I reached the car.

It was the same BMW car with the same driver. She get in and was about ask when i motion her to stop. What are those girls planning? What's wrong with them? When i heard a snapped. It came from non other than Hyo-Mas.

"What happened to you there." She looked concerned.

"I don't know. I have a weird vibe around those girls that kept looking at me as if I'm some sort of a criminal!" I was panicking.

I never get used to getting watched like that. Jihyo pat my head. "They're probably just into you, maybe?" My eyes were wide.

Yeah right. Them into me. In a million dreams. We went silent as the car drove to the academy.

Nayeon's POV

We were talking on the lift as usual. Gossiping about people. When the lift opens. It was that boy or a girl ughhh what ever it is. Her eyes went wide. We all looked at each other.

Her friend got in while she's following her looking down. What's up with her? And wow she looks hot-! Wait! What! No way! Why did I say that? I mean she was wearing her uniform wrong.

Untucked unbutton What is she a badgirl or a badboy but it looks good. Whatever. We were all staring at her. Momo and Sana was grinning I already knew it. They are into her. Hah in their dreams. We all looked at each other.

"She's fucking hot!" Momo whispered.

"I know right, She's mine so just give up." Sana said while grinning.

"In your dreams!" I mumbled.

Mina was silent but I know it from her eyes she's into her. We are all into her. Well not me! I think? Wait what! Momo then tried to talk to her. She tried tapping her shoulder when the lift opened she left. Her friend followed her and they hurriedly to their car.

"What's up with her?" I was confused.

Was she embarrassed? I bet she can't hold our prettiness.

"Maybe she's sick?" Mina said that and Momo became worried.

"Should we bought her some medicine?" Sana hit her.

"More like I should buy her one." She stated while teasing Momo they were staring at each other furiously when our Limo arrived.

"Seriously you both it's not a staring contest so stopped it and beside She's mine not yours!"

Wait what did I just say. Did I just say, Ughhhh What is wrong with me? They went inside with Mina. We were sitting when Momo and Sana started teasing me again.

"I guess you like her, huh unnie." I narrowed my eyes as they started laughing.

I don't like her I just did it so they'll get in the car fast. Besides she was rude went out like that. I hissed at them and they look down. Mina smiled and went lost in her thoughts again still looking at the view outside.

"What you're thinking penguin?" She ignored me but she answers eventually.

"Nothing just thinking about someone e-eh I meant something." She's stuttering again what is wrong with her.

Before I can ask any further we arrived the same time as those transfered students. I saw them getting welcomed from the car by the council and Mr Park. Wait what! Mr Park! I opened the window to see them clearly. He was patting on the short girl head.

Is she her daughter? All of us looked at them. She noticed someone was watching her so she turned her head. She narrowed her eyes and then turned again and followed Mr Park inside with her friend who has the big eyes.

"How rude!" I stated.

Momo, Sana and Mina were still amazed at her but came back to their senses when I speak.

They sighed "She's just annoyed Unnie, we have been looking at her."

I don't care I'm still annoyed what was that for. She thinks she's that important well we'll see. We went out but this time there were no fans because the council has cleared them all for those transfered students.

What so important about them? Is she really his daughter? If not why did she pat her? Then I bumped into someone I looked up and it was her. The short hair girl with her friend the big eyes standing behind her.

"Watch it will ya!" While narrowing her eyes.

I was shooked. I was mad. Did she just erghhh that girl I swear I'll torn her to pieces. Before I could talk she and her friend left still following Mr Park. Oh she'll see what happens next to her. My friends followed me inside the class. They were holding they're laughter.

"I guess someone is finally brave enough to say that to you." Mina laughed.

That girl I swear She will die when I see her. Who does She think She is? She doesn't know me? Well She'll soon find out who I am. Geez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

213K 6.3K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
22.9K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

813 51 10
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...