SuperHumans (2yeon X Twice)

By 2yeonFan

In a world where powers are a common thing. Yoo Jeongyeon, age 17 years old. Best friend with Jihyo. Her pow... More

Powers
Backstory
Hope
Fame and attention
The Academy
The Academy (2)
Enemy
Monster
Calm
Not a chapter
Charts
Karma
Friends?
The Lesson
Family name
Announcement
New Book Title !!!!!!!
Cold
Cold part 2
Question?
Skills
Warm
Special
Friends with Benefits
.........
Weird
Background
The Past
The Plan
Helping
Unexpected
Game
Unknown
Learn
Emotion
Changes
The Cube

The Facility and hope

1.2K 54 37
By 2yeonFan

13 years later

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up with sweats all over me and a light headache. It's normal for me; it's just another nightmare.

"Another nightmare again, huh," I sighed.

It's nothing new to me; it's more of a friend now nightmares. I look around me. "Still the same place."

My room was all white, to be honest, it's not a room; it's more of a cell with white walls and a study table. Yeah, this is my home now. The JYP facility for SuperHumans. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

I was still standing in the ruckus that I made. Even in the place that I torn to pieces. When I heard a loud siren.

"Help me!" I whispered.

Then a car showed up. Ten of those more likely, one of the vehicles stopped near me, and an old man wearing a white lab coat came out. He looked shocked at what happened to this place then he looked at me with a worry eyes.

"Are you okay little girl?" He said while hugging me.

I don't know what to do, so I cried. "I killed them, I killed them all even my parents." I whimper.

He didn't understand me at first, then he realizes something and tells all his boys to examine the place while he took me to his car and buckled me to the passenger seat. I was still crying there, still confused.

What just happen to my parents? Where are they? Did I destroy them and the rest of the villains? -Jeongyeon

"Hey, little girl!" He shakes me to make me come back to my senses. "It's alright, I bet you're parents went out before the explosion they are powerful I heard they can't die that easily." He said convincingly.

I know he was lying, but I just shook my head and smile. "Maybe you're right, sir!" I said while smiling.

He smiled at I felt safe, then he told me his name "I'm Professor Park, I own a facility named The JYP facility for SuperHumans like you! Don't worry about starting from now. You'll leave there with me, and then we'll find your parents."

" Now that I already introduced myself, what about you? What's your name?" He was focusing on the road but still managed to see me in his rearview mirror.

"Yoo Jeongyeon," I told him, murmuring more likely.

He looked shocked and confused, but he tries to look normal. "Well then, Ms. Yoo, I'll be your caretaker now, and you will have fun in the-" His words were cut off when he realized the building near him. "Would you look at what we just arrived that building will be your future home starting from today."

It was a tall building with a lot of guards and CCTV. I was highly equipped with guns and armory.

We walked inside, and everyone welcomed him. They were all staring at me and whispering.

"So, she survived?"

" Oh, what a poor thing."

"Did she destroyed it."

" What will happen to us if she's mad."

Professor then held me close and say, "Don't worry, you'll be safe with me, Okay?" He said that in a calming manner.

"Okay." Even though I'm still shocked, I felt safe with him. He's nice.

We went to the underground, and he gave me some clothes to wear in the room. Others were like me; they were in another place.

When I went to my room, he said to me "Sorry if it's too simple and Ms. Yoo, don't worry you're not alone there are kids here that can be your friends."

He then manages himself in my bed and sits down. He told me to sit to. He then looked serious. "There are also rules here, Ms. Yoo. I hope you understand that." I nodded, and he hands me a book. It was thick, and then he leaves. Before he went out, he said, "We'll help you control your powers, Ms. Yoo; don't worry, you'll be fine." Then the doors were shut close.

Inside the books were a lot of rules, but the weird thing is it says that "You can break every rule it is meant to be broken, but only one rules remain unbroken if you broke it, you'd be punished." I then saw it in bold font "No powers are allowed if it's not practicing time."

End of flashback

I came back to my senses when I heard a knock on my door.

*knock* *knock*

"Ms. Yoo, it's practice time!"

I woke up an yell, "5 minutes, I'll be there!" While brushing my teeth.

I then hear a footstep leaving my door. I quickly wash, comb my short hair, and yeah, I have short hair. And wear my gloves, When another knock came, but it was more like a banging.

*Bang* *Bang*

I groaned and yell, "I TOLD YOU FIVE MINUTES." But then someone yelled back.

It yelled like a banshee. I knew it, it's that stupid train again. When I open the door. I see a woman with big eyes and smoke on her ears. That train is my friend Jihyo.

"Goddamn it Jeongyeon, you were taking to long the practice is going to start, you know."

She said that while pinching my hand. "Ouch" "Hey, we are not supposed to use our powers outside of practice, remember."

She then groans and yells, " MY VOICE ISNT MY POWERS!!!"

I close my ears, but the voice still pierced through it. "Fine, Hyomas let's go," I said while leaving her in her angry state.

"What did you say to ME!!"

I turned around to look, but I already know what's going to happen, so I ran while laughing, leaving that banshee furious.

That was Jihyo, we met at my practice. She's been here for 10 years while I've been here for 13 years. We talked at practice and then started talking in break time, and we became friends ever since. Her powers well, it's her supersonic voice. I know what you're thinking.

"But she said it wasn't her power."

She always says that same as me, she hates her powers because what happened to us makes her cursed at her gift. Even though her supersonic skills are annoying, it can be a fantastic voice too when she sings. She has a talent, that's what I say. She and I are best friends ever since

I arrived at the practice room with Jihyo, who is still furious at me. I laughed when I saw smokes coming out of her ears. Classic Thomas The Train. We practice controlling our powers for hours.

Since she and I have been here for years. We managed to control it. Even though I can't control some of it, but at least now I can use it. But the professor said that I cannot get angry or not; it will explode again. That's why I have Jihyo as my sparring partner.

"Ahhhh," I slammed to the wall making a significant dent on it.

Jihyo was shocked and ran towards me. The council was looking at me, examining me. It was blurry, but I could feel it. It's going to explode any minute. But I held it in for a moment until it calmed down. Then I heard panicked yelling.

I couldn't hear it but what I saw was red. That's what I got from holding it in. Yep, I was bleeding out of my chest like last time. Jihyo ran towards me, but she just looks at me and smile. Just like the usual, it heals itself, and I stand up.

"HYO MAS IF YOU DO THAT TO ME AGAIN ILL LET IT EXPLODE I SWEAR!!!!!" She just laughed while patting my back.

Then the council shouts, " You two," We turned, and he motioned us to get out of the room.

We went out, and he said, "The Professor wants to talk to you he said it was important, So go there QUICKLY!" He demands, and we nod, and we get to the lift.

We got inside the lift and pressed the 50th floor. Yes, this building is that high. We stand there, silent. I was going to daydream about the accident when Jihyo broke my senses.

"Soooooo, yah Jeongie!" I looked at her and sigh

"What?" She smiles at said

"Do you think today's the day?" I looked at her, confused, but she just smiled, waiting for me to understand.

"What I still don't understand?"

She facepalmed herself and yelled, "THE DAY WHEN HE LET US GO!!"

I was shocked but still confused. Jihyo facepalms herself again, and this time she told me more detailed.

"You know that day when the SuperHumans from the facility actually when to his school to study."

Then I mouthed a big o on my mouth. "OHHHHHHH that's what you meant"

She sighed, "Why do I have a friend like you?"

I laughed and then she laughed. We laughed in the lift.

What Jihyo was talking about is that The Professor lets his SuperHumans to attend his academy or school which is JYP academy of SuperHumans. It's where all of the most potent SuperHumans make their children attend the school to study and train their powers.

He only chooses 2 SuperHumans every year from his facility to attend and let them have friends and train regularly. Only the ones who can control their powers can participate. Jihyo and I have been training to control our abilities, so we can go there.

But maybe this is the day. I don't want to sound negative, but I bet I didn't get in. I bet Jihyo does because The Professor knows my powers; it's still too dangerous.

I bet he called me just to inform me, my next sparring partner, next year cause I bet Jihyo would leave like the others. But I don't know she always told me to have hope, but there is no such thing as that in this kind of universe. So we'll see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
64.3K 5.7K 49
Park Y/N is a 25 year old cop. She lives with her two friends Dahyun and Tzuyu and takes her job seriously. One day her friends set her up on a blind...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
147K 4.3K 28
Tzuyu, an introvert, cold, unfriendly and mysterious person who wants to stay at home and study rather than travel and do crazy things. Also a girl w...