the prince's of Gehenna

By 9blackaces

When Fujimoto becomes possessed by Satan what if he didn't stop satan from taking rin to Gehenna? What happe... More

Candle
Candle lit blue
The Young Prince Arrives
Reborn
Younger brother
The First Impression
School
Cram School
The Return of the lost
Cram School for a demon
Camp
An Act Of Lies part 1
An Act Of Lies Part 2
Reality is a Bitch
A full family
I am Sorry
A Very Small box With a Side of Insanity to go with.

Discipline

1.7K 59 4
By 9blackaces

Rin P.O.V

I was walking to demon etiquette which was nearby my regular classes.  When I did satan was sitting in a chair in a giant white room.

"You are a minute late that will be the first punishment,  second I have a gift that can hide your tail like a real gentleman does. " he was holding a ring that go's on my tail. so I take it.

"Thank you father,  but how can I show or dont show it?" I asked placing the ring on my tail.

"Well that's a good question,  you say kani you make it appear and kano to make it dissappear,  but I can take it off.  But you have a mission. "

"What's my mission?" I ask eagerly.

"Kill that abomination" he said pointing to a woman in chains, crying. She wasn't their a second ago. Or was I not paying attention?

"Why? she hasn't done nothing to us". I said.

"Weak hearted you must learn to be cold hearted missions come first, feelings come second.  So here is your punishment.  kashmir". He said unemotional.  I felt like some one repeatedly stabbed me and killed me over and over. I coughed up blood.  "try again use a weapon of choice on the wall. and kill her." he said.  As such I walked on the woman and saw fear in her eyes and stabbed her in the heart watching life drain from her eyes.

"Oh god. ... what have I done? " I said tears streaming down my face.

"You took care of a Excorcist that tortured millions of demons. and learn again feelings second mission first kashmir". I fell to my knee's coughing up blood.

------------ Time skip by three months

now I have been getting all A's if I dont its torture like literally,  and dad doesn't have to say the Word I will be sent to a dungeon and tortured terribly until dying wouldn't seem nice enough for the physical and mental pain.

I have been practicing with an sword and my blue fire, I have control over It it has none on me. Demonic blood lust is under control I guess but I have to have my powers undercheck and cover. I must keep my loyalties to father when doing every mission. I guess Discipline over a dog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
778K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...