UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

50 - THE OLD HIM

629 24 0
By Erinnics

|Bin's POV|

"What?" He scoffed. "What are you gonna do about it?" I snorted.

Eunwoo and I stared into each other's faces as our eyes were raged with anger. Then, our staring contest came to an end when Jiyoon came.

"Yah! What are you guys doing? Come on! The movie's about to start." She said excitedly.

"Okay!" We both replied as we sent fake smiles to each other.

•••

We then entered the cinema as we took our seats. I was seating beside Jiyoon and Eunwoo next to her. Soo-ah and Rocky were next to me too.

I couldn't believe that I responded to him like that. "What if I don't want to?"

What do you mean you don't want to Moon Bin?! You're her bestfriend! And you should act like one! Just.. just a bestfriend. You even forgot that you need to help her out.

As the movie started, I noticed Jiyoon shudder in fear as she covered her eyes with her hands. I opened my mouth to say something but Eunwoo surpassed me.

"Jiyoon-ah, it's going to fine. You can lean on me when you're scared okay?" She nodded her head as her cheeks burned up.

Jiyoon watched the movie with her eyes half open, half close as she furrowed her eyebrows. Everytime a scary scene appears, she shudders in fear as she squeezes my hand tightly.

I wanted to be the one to make her feel at ease but.. I need to give in. Her expression quickly changes as Eunwoo pats her head, passing her a smile whenever she flinch in fear.

On the other side, these two dorks over here are holding onto each other whenever a scary scene appears. Soo-ah would tightly close her eyes as she buries her face on Rocky's arm.

While here I am, stuck between two couples. I shouldn't have gone with them. Or I should have brought Sanha with me.

As the movie ended, we walked out of the cinema as they heaved out a relieved sigh. "That was insane!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Well, you shouldn't have chosen it in the first place." Soo-ah pouted.

"Yeah, how could you choose such a scary one?" Eunwoo asked.

"Then why did you guys agree?" Rocky asked, crossing his arms.

"He has a point." Soo-ah replied, forming a frown on her face.

"Guys, it's 6:30 pm already. I think we should go home." Jiyoon said as we nodded our heads in agreement.

As we walked out of the mall, Soo-ah and Rocky made their way home. So, I'm stuck with the two of them, again.

"Bye Bin. Good night." Jiyoon said as she waved her hand. They were about to walk away, when something crazy inside me told me to do so -- I grabbed her wrist.

Jiyoon looked at me with confusion while Eunwoo sent me an annoyed face. "Hmm? What's wrong Bin?"

Shoot. What did you just do?

"I-uhh.. let me walk you home." I stuttered. How dumb! They're neighbors you idiot! He can walk her home!

It's just.. something inside me was saying that I don't want her to go.

"But.. it's fine. I've got Eunwoo with me." She smiled. How could you smile at this kind of moment Kim Jiyoon?!

"She's right. You can mind your own business, I can take her home by myself." Eunwoo replied, grabbing her other wrist as he tried to drag her away from me.

I tightened the grip on her hand as she paid her attention back to me. "B-Bin.."

"I don't take orders from you, Cha Eun Woo." I said with a straight face.

"I think that you heard her right. She said it's fine. I'm sure you can understand it, right?" He scoffed.

"No I don't." I quickly replied. "I'm her bestfriend and I can do what you can do. I can take her home too if you can. I can treat her whenever I want to. So, there's no stopping me."

"Yah Moon Bin. You're too much of yourself. Bestfriends have limitations too. You should also listen to what she had to say. Am I right?" He snorted.

I noticed Jiyoon wince in pain as she balled her fists. "Ji-"

"Guys, you're hurting me." She said softly yet weakly. I quickly let go of her wrist and so did Eunwoo.

Eunwoo's face softened as we both looked at Jiyoon who was now rubbing her ached wrists. "Jiyoon-ah, I.. I'm sorry." I apologized as she looked at me, tears started to form in her eyes.

"Ji--Jiyoon.. I'm sorry too." Eunwoo said.

"Why do you guys keep fighting? We were supposed to have fun today but.. why? Why?!" She exclaimed as tears started to escaped from her eyes.

"Jiyoon-ah.." I called her softly as I tried to calm her down, reaching for shoulder.

"No! J..just stop! Just stop on fighting okay?! I hate it! I hate seeing you guys fight over some stupid reason!" She exclaimed as she quickly snapped my hand.

My heart ached seeing her cry because of me, but.. especially when she snapped my hand.

Eunwoo, on the other hand, carefully patted her shoulder while she cried. "Jiyoon-ah, I.. I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again."

My heart ached more as I watched Eunwoo patting her shoulder but she
rejected me.

"I.. I can go home alone. I'm old enough to go home alone. I don't need someone to walk me home." She said as she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"But-"

"NO BUT'S OR IF'S! You need to listen to me Bin! Even though we're bestfriends, you've got to listen to my decisions too! You can't just order me around." She exclaimed, cutting me off. She then carefully removed Eunwoo's hand off her shoulder.

You can't just order me around. That line, that stupid line! It struck me. I felt that my heart just sank.

"I can take her home." We turned our heads to where the sound was coming from as he walked towards us.

"H-hyung.." I stuttered out of guilt. "I can take her home. You guys, go home. Eunwoo, you can give us some space right?" MJ-hyung said.

Eunwoo then nodded in reply obediently. To be honest, I'm slightly scared of MJ-hyung because he's really overprotective whenever it comes to his younger sister.

So I nodded my head obediently as I responded, "O-okay." Then I bowed my head and made my way home.

I wasn't feeling good. Recalling the scene that Jiyoon just yelled at me makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. She even chose Eunwoo over me. Who am I kidding? I'm just her bestfriend. Just a bestfriend.

I don't even understand why am I feeling like this right now. Kim Jiyoon, you're slowly tearing me apart.

•••

As I got home, mom greeted me with a smile on her face. "Hi son! Where have you been?"

I quickly forced a smile as I responded, "I watched a movie with my friends."

"Oh, okay." She replied, nodding her head. "Right. I heard that you gave Jiyoon a special gift for her birthday."

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at mom with a wide smile on her face. "H-how did you know?"

She then picked up her phone and showed it to me. It was Mrs. Kim's and mom's conversation. She even showed me the picture of the note that I left for Jiyoon.

"Oh." I simply replied.

"Why did you leave a note?" She asked curiously.

"I... I.. why can't I?" I stuttered.

"Did you secretly gave it to her?" She asked as I frown was plastered on her face.

I nodded reply. "Did she knew it came from you?" She asked yet another question. Then it hit me.

"No." I mumbled but enough for my mom to hear my answer.

"What? Why?"

"Because..." I paused and heaved out a sigh. "Because.. she thought it was from someone special."

"Why didn't you tell her?"

Her question hit me, again. "That's because.. I wanted her to be happy of her belief that the person she likes gave it to her." I replied, lowering my head.

"Bin-ah.." I lift my head up as I looked at mom. "I noticed that you haven't been smiling these days. You used to plaster that sweet smile of yours everyday. Before you go to school and when you go back home. Is something bothering you?"

How could you read my mind mom? But I don't know how to explain it. It's been bugging me these days.

"I don't know mom."

"Even if problems in life ruins your day, learn to smile and think positive." She said as she patted my shoulder, plastering a comforting smile on her face.

Thanks mom.

•••

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Are you okay?" MJ-oppa asked as soon as we got home.

"Y-yes." I lied. "Yah! Look at you! How could you lie at this kind of situation?" He yelled.

"I.. I don't know oppa." I stuttered.

"Ah.. I'm sorry for that. Jiyoon-ah, tell me how you really feel. I'm your brother. I told you whenever something's bothering you, you've got to tell me right?" He said softly as we took our seats on the sofa.

"NO BUT'S OR IF'S! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BIN! EVEN THOUGH WE'RE BESTFRIENDS, YOU'VE GOT TO LISTEN TO MY DECISIONS TOO! You can't just order me around."

My words kept echoing through my ears as I clenched my fists, fighting my tears back.

"Ji-Jiyoon.. are you okay?" MJ-oppa asked with concern in his voice.

"I.. I think I was too harsh on him." I replied as tears started to escape from my eyes.

Oppa didn't say anything, instead he grabbed my hand and rubbed it in a comforting manner.

"Why am I such a bad friend? How could those crushing words escaped from my stupid mouth? He just barely talked to me since my birthday and now.. how am I supposed to face him?" I cried.

MJ-oppa pulled me into a warm, comforting hug as he caressed my hair. "It's up to you Jiyoon."

I broke the hug as I looked at him. "Oppa, did you saw the whole thing?"

He hummed in response. "How? Why? Why were you there? I thought you were home." I asked.

"I was getting worried so I called Bin but he wasn't answering. So, I called you but you weren't answering either. Nervousness ran through my veins as I dialed Sanha's number. Finally, someone answered my call. He told me that you and your friends were watching a movie so I went to where you were." He explained.

"Oppa.. I think I hurt Bin. He even told me that I was the main reason why he was so down the last few days. Recalling the words that I uttered, made me feel that I don't have the right to face him anymore. I hate seeing someone in pain because of me."

"Jiyoon-ah, it's your choice. For me, I know Bin is such a good guy. But you.. you know him better than I do." He replied, passing me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks oppa." I replied.

•••

As I laid down on my bed, I stared at the blue ceiling, thinking about our past, happy memories.

He used to smile so often back then.
He used to laugh so loudly back then.
He's eyes used to turn into two curved lines whenever he's happy.

He used to pull pranks on me too.
He even said that it's really fun teasing me.

Where's the old Bin that used to smile so sweetly?
Where's the old Bin that used to laugh so loudly?
Where's the old Bin that I used to know?

I miss him.
I really, really miss him.

My day is not complete without seeing you smile.
My day is not complete  without seeing you laugh.

Moon Bin.. I miss the old you.
I miss my old bestfriend.

I'm sorry for yelling at you, for saying such harsh words. I hope you can forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...
295K 8.2K 86
• requests closed • Astro Imagines 💫 ·Yoon Sanha ·Cha Eunwoo ·Kim Myungjun ·Park Jinwoo ·Park Minhyuk ·Moon Bin Started - 220717 Ended - 191119 #1 i...
3.8K 137 9
The Web Drama starring Astro, To Be Continued, written with a twist, with a few new characters.
67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...