I Found You (mpreg)

By stylesbaexxx

Louis finds a Distressed hybrid alone in an abandoned home with his young son who was just shot by his father... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Question for you guys!
ARIGHTY
IT'S HERE
Instagram
PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT
Good News!

Chapter 9

5.4K 193 84
By stylesbaexxx

-3rd Person P.O.V

Louis had made dinner for the four that night, feeling good about letting Harry and Jamie stay at their unused house. Anna sat beside Harry while Jamie wanted to sit with Louis because they missed one another dearly.

Louis poured drinks and handed them to the kids, Harry, and himself.

"It's nothing special," he said, setting the dish with the meal in it at the center of the table.

"I'm sure it's delicious," Harry said with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Louis,"

"Thank you," Jamie said, bringing a smile to Louis' face. As the host, he put the food on everyone's plate before finally sitting down and joining everyone.

"Jamie, look," Anna said. He looked across the table at his friend. "I made this to look like your daddy," he pouted.

"I want one," he looked at Harry. "Dada can I get one too? Like you?"

"Wanna hold him?" Jamie nodded, so Anna reached across the table.

"Honey, don't do that. You'll spill your drink," Louis said as Harry took the stuffed animal from her and got up to give it to Jamie.

"Aw Dada look!" Jamie said. Harry smiled.

"I see, Bud. Maybe we can get you one,"

"Harry! The mall is open tomorrow; can we go?" Anna asked him, pleading. He sighed.

"Darling, I would But I have to get the two of us settled at your other house. Okay?" She pouted and nodded. "It's too dangerous baby, I'm sorry,"

"Oh okay," 

Later that day, Harry was getting ready to leave with Jamie to have Louis drop them off at the other house. Harry made sure to get a shower and get Jamie a bath before getting themselves together. Once ready, the four went out the back door and into his Range Rover.

"Daddy?" Anna said from the backseat. Louis drove, Harry sat in the passenger seat, and Jamie sat in the back beside Adrianna.

"Yes darling?" He said, turning his left turn signal on to let the guy know behind him where he was going. She hugged the stuffed cat she had, smiling at herself.

"Can I sleep over Harry and Jamie's new house?"

"Not tonight baby," he replied, earning a frown. "I'm sorry,"

"Sweetie," Harry said, turning to look back at her. "I would love it if you slept over, but once things sorta begin to settle down, I promise you, and I mean it, that you can sleep over. Okay?"

"Oh okay," She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. Louis pulled up to the second home he owned, which was in the country. This house wasn't as extravagant as his main home, but it was still stunning, meaning it was still a mansion.

"Jesus, Louis," Harry muttered. "How the hell do you own this too?" Louis never liked to flaunt his money or show it off, so he never really liked when people called him out (positively) for having a successful career.

"I-I Uh, I'm a CEO," Harry laughed at him softly.

"I know, I'm messing with ya. It's beautiful," Louis gave him a sheepish smile as he parked the car. The four got out and headed up to the front doors, going inside.

"Now you guys have full access to absolutely anything here. The indoor pool, the hot tub, the man cave downstairs, the movie theater, everything. Okay? I hardly use this place, I minus well just let you guys have it,"

"Jamie look," Anna said and grabbed his arm.

"Where ya goin'?" Louis asked.

"Showing him your room and my room and then the art room and play room,"

"Okay, darlin," The two kids ran out of the room, leaving Louis and Harry to talk a bit. "Please, make yourselves at home here. You can even redecorate if you want; I don't care," Harry smiled.

"Thanks Louis; And you're positive your dad doesn't know about this place?" Louis nodded.

"Yup," Harry looked so kissable again, according to Louis.

"This means so much to me. He doesn't know it yet, but Jamie is thankful too," Louis smiled, glad that he could help. "And um, don't be a stranger okay? I want you to bring Anna over as much as possible because I don't know how much I can go without seeing her again... and you too," Louis was flattered and relieved at the same time. "I mean, I promised her she could sleep over so," he said and shrugged. He was rambling and Louis couldn't take it anymore, he cupped Harry's face and pressed his lips to his slightly chapped ones. Harry didn't pull away and fluttered his eyes shut, wanting nothing more than to deepen the kiss and wish that this could last forever. Louis was the first to pull away.

"Come to dinner with me," Louis said, resting his forehead against Harry, his eyes still shut. "Please," Harry couldn't control his mouth.

"Yes, Okay. When?"

"This Friday? I'll call Alex and she can babysit both kids here," Louis didn't fully trust Alex, but he knew she was too afraid to tell Louis about his father.

"Sounds good to me," and the two pressed their lips back together. Louis cupped his face while Harry held the nape of Louis' neck, running his fingers through his hair as they kissed. Harry pushed Louis to the couch, sitting on his lap, his tail peaking out of his pants. It wrapped around Louis, the thing it did to show that person he cared.

The make out session was interrupted when two little people were heard making a loud crash upstairs. Paranoid, Harry jumped off of Louis' lap, ready to not only run to his son, but to Louis' daughter as well, ready to fight anyone that could have entered the home. However, when both Louis and Harry walked into the art room, there was an easel faced down on the floor and finger paint containers and colored pencils all over the floor.

"Oopsies," Jamie said. "I sorry Louis. I tried to get that," he said and pointed to a bucket of markers. "But I bumped that as Anna was coloring," sure enough, Anna had finger paint on her hands and the white paper had, what looked like a flower on it.

"Aw it's alright buddy. We just thought you guys got hurt or something. We're glad you're okay," Louis grabbed the markers for Jamie and gave them to him.

"Thank you," He said shyly, taking the box.

"You're welcome, Buddy," He sheepishly Walked to the little table and started to color on paper.

"Daddy," Anna said. "Can you help me?" He nodded and picked he easel back up for her. She went back to painting right away.

"Don't make a big mess," Louis told her. "We'll he downstairs," with that, Harry and Louis left the room so Louis could give Harry a tour of the house. They stopped in the theatre room because Louis stopped walking. "Harry," Harry's ears went back slightly, knowing where this conversation was going. "Listen, I like you. I like you a lot, but we can't keep kissing each other if we aren't going to advance our relationship. It makes how I'm supposed to see impossible to take over. I can't keep up with the mixed feelings," Harry looked down guiltily.

"I know, and I'm sorry," he said. "I agree. It's not fair to either of us,"

"And I'm at fault too. I literally just asked you to dinner,"

"We can still go," Harry said. "I-If you still want to?" Louis bit his lip.

"Y-Yeah, I do," Harry smiled and Louis smiled back.

After about a half hour, Harry and Louis were chatting away as if they never even had a fight in the first place. Their conversation came to a pause when Louis held up a finger.

"It's quiet," he said. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Too quiet," Harry replied. The two dads sighed at the same time and stood up, going upstairs and into the art room. "Kiddos!" Harry called. The giggling coming from the bathroom made Louis groan. They walked into the bathroom and sure enough, the silence proved that their actions weren't good. The large jacuzzi tub was filled with water and the bubbles added to the water were everywhere. And behind all the bubbles you could see a set of brown cat ears and the top of someone's head.

"What is going on in here?" Louis said sternly. The giggling halted. "Adrianna,"

"Jamie," Harry said in the same voice. "Get out," the two kids were still in their clothes as they stepped out of the tub, looking overly guilty. Jamie looked at his dad, his ears flat against his head while Adrianna just looked guilty at her father.

"Which one of you would like to explain what was going on here?" Louis asked, looking between the two. "Anna," He said.

"We were just playing Daddy; we were mermaids," Louis wanted to laugh at the cuteness, but he had to be the parent now.

"Well mermaids live in the ocean. Not the bathtub. You're going to clean this up,"

"As well as you," Harry told Jamie. Obviously the two dads would help because they wouldn't trust their toddlers to clean the bathroom properly. All together, the four dried and wiped everything down until it was spotless.

Louis looked at his daughter and cupped her face, pecking her lips.

"No more mermaids in the tub. Got it?" She giggled and nodded her head. Harry ruffled the hair between Jamie's ears.

"You too, bub," Harry told him, kissing his cute button nose. The little boy giggled. "Now go get undressed and give me your clothes,"

"You too. Go into your room and get new clothes on," Louis kept spare clothes here, but there was nothing for a little boy. Louis followed Anna into her room and before helping her get undressed, he grabbed one of her few bathrobes; the purple one, and brought it to Jamie's new room, knocking.

"Come in," Louis walked in and handed Harry the robe. "It's all I got," he said. The little kitten was shirtless, just standing in his underwear, waiting for his dad to help him.

"Do you have clothes for him?" Louis asked.

"It's all dirty in that backpack," Louis took the backpack.

"I'll wash them. Maybe we can go shopping too. Get you guys some stuff," When Harry fled his home with Jamie and his husband, before he died, they had no choice but to travel light. There wasn't much in the bag, so Jamie always wore the same clothes. Harry only had more clothes because he was forced to wear his husband's clothes... now that he was dead.

"Thanks Lou," Louis smiled and walked out of the room and back to Adrianna's and just walked in.

"What do you want to wear?" Louis asked and took out a dry pair of underwear for his little girl. He took her wet pair off and slipped on her new pair.

"Uhh, That," She pointed to a unicorn T-shirt dress that had glitter on the unicorn horn, mane, and tail. "I haven't worn this dress for a long time, Daddy," Louis kissed her nose.

"I know it's one of my favorites,"

"Me too!" Louis put warm socks on her feet and lifted her up bridal style, kissing her forehead. She giggled.

"Happy to have Harry back?" He asked her.

"Uh huh. I love him Daddy," Louis' smile was so big.

"Yeah, he loves you too," and deep down, Louis knew he sorta did too.

A/N: another chapter that I'm ehhh about. How do you guys feel? Was it good? I feel like I'm rushing things. please tell me if I am because I definitely think I am. Comment and vote! Love you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 137K 48
When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... or different in a nonhuman way at leas...
492 23 23
Louis found his home; Until his home wasn't his anymore.
41.6K 1.1K 23
The one where Louis finds a boy on the streets and takes him in... Or the one where Louis is a specialist and Harry is pregnant... * Warning * Mentio...
6.6K 516 19
Louis Tomlinson was happy and very much content living his life as a single parent to his two year old son, Saxon. That was, until the day the little...