Destined By The Stars // NCT...

Por Kalopcholia

Everyone has their own soulmates. They all have different soulmate symptoms. Han Hyo Yoo looks like a normal... Más

Introduction (Main Character Cast)
Chapter 1 Middle School Against High School
Chapter 2 Let The Competition Begin!!!
Chapter 3 2 Soulmates Found
Chapter 4 Breaks in Dorms
Chapter 5 Plans for The Day
Chapter 6 Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 7 First Day As a Trainee and Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 8 A Quadruple Date
Chapter 9 Telling The Truth (Part 2 of Chapter 8)
Chapter 10 Dance Training with Sunbaenims
Chapter 11 Another Day As a Trainee..But In Love
Chapter 12 A Performance's Blast
Chapter 13 Perfect Dates
Chapter 14 A Sudden Meeting and Filming
Chapter 15 Training with Sunbaes and A Soulmate Found
Chapter 16 Studying Hard and Creating Music
Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion
Chapter 18 Practice, Recording and Romance
Chapter 19 A Sudden Challenge
Chapter 20 Marks, Journeys, Introductions
Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs
Chapter 22 Introductions, Filming, Editing
Chapter 23 Birthday Celebration, Soulmates Found and Finally Debuting
Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage
Chapter 25 Magazine Photoshoot, New Pets And NCT Night Night
Chapter 26 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 1
Chapter 27 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 2
Chapter 28 Practice and Our First V Live
Chapter 29 Our First Day Of School and Concert
Chapter 31 Music Bank But A Problem?
Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy
Chapter 33 Interviews
Chapter 34 Trial and News
Chapter 35 Back To Work
Chapter 36 World Tour
Chapter 37 Surprise Indeed
Chapter 38 A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 39 End
Epilogue
2K Special

Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen

88 5 1
Por Kalopcholia

Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to my loud, deafening and annoying alarm and I shut it off before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine. As I was brushing my teeth after I finish showering, I thought of what happened with Hayeon and Felix last night and I possibly had thoughts of my own. I decided to barge in her room later on to check on her. Okay, barge in probably wouldn't be the best word to describe it but yeah.

So after I finish the whole ordeal, I went to her room and I nearly shrieked because of the sight which I think is extremely cute. Felix was sleeping all snuggled up to Hayeon with his face in the crook of her neck and Hayeon was cuddling Felix I swear to God this is so cute. I take out my phone and took a picture of this so that I can forever blackmail her. Then, Hayeon starts to stir in her sleep. And when she wakes up, her eyes were white. I gasped knowing that Felix actually marked her last night.

She shifted her gaze everywhere around the room then to me. She nearly screamed out of shocked but she managed to compose herself before that could happened. Then, a wild Felix snuggled closer to her and mumbled "Go back to sleep" She blushed and I chuckled. Upon hearing that, Felix shot up and he widened his eyes. "Oh ma gawd" he said as we laugh. "Had fun last night?" I asked smugly as Hayeon blushes. "Not exactly what you thought it was like. I couldn't stand up properly but because I was drained and not whatever you're thinking about because I know what you would be thinking about if I say that" she said. "I mean you ain't wrong" I said. "C'mon I mean, didn't you have it too?" Felix asked and Hayeon's eyes widened. "YOU WERE MARKED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! I'M OFFENDED" she screamed. "I didn't have to for your information" I said.

"You do know that it was done before your debut right?" Minho asked suddenly appearing beside me and clinging onto me for dear life. "WHAT?!" Hayeon screamed. "What's with all the screaming?" Eunhwa barges in the room. We blink once, twice. "Wait why are you here?" Eunhwa asked looking at Felix and Minho.

"Felix was here since last night to mark her and Minho just teleported here." I said. Eunhwa's eyes go wide and she tried to speak but her mouth close again which made her look like a goldfish of some sort. "GUYS GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST" Yerin shouts from the kitchen so we all go down. "I swear to God sometimes the both of you are overprotective about your soulmates" Yerin said rubbing her temple. "They're both marked" Eunhwa suddenly blurted out in an inhuman speed. Even though I did catch what she had said.

Yerin seemed to catch that too and her face twisted in confusion. "What's mark?" she asked. I face palmed myself and sigh. "This is exactly why, 1. You should read vampire and werewolf fanfics. And 2. You have to listen to me when I tell you about them." I said. "It's basically you know the neck biting thing" Eunhwa said and Yerin's eyes go wide. "I'm sorry did I hear that right?" Yerin asked. "You know what let's just eat breakfast before we're late for school" I said and they agreed, deciding to drop the topic and eat our breakfast before we run late like the last time we did.

After the whole thing, we finish up, bid our goodbyes to the boys and head to school immediately. Luckily, we weren't late but we were almost late though. Actually, school went by as it normally did. It actually felt like going to school like any other day. Besides, why wouldn't it? "Do you think that our debut stage was a hit or nah?" I asked.

"I think it was great for beginners like us. I mean, we are rookie idols." Eunhwa said. "Plus the amount of time you spent to compose just one song" Yerin said. "And the part where you legit helped us with choreographing like how does your brain even process what you think and how in the world did you manage to get all that inspiration?" Hayeon said. I shrugged at her question and she replied with an "Exactly."

"But like literally though, I just feel that something is a bit off about it" I said. "That's probably your low self-esteem. Save your ideas for the next comeback which is probably going to be in like 3 months or so." Hayeon said and I nod. We get back to class as soon as we finish eating and the school day just went by as usual. After the school time, we were called to the Principal's office so we went there. "Now, let's just get to the point yeah?" Principal Kim asked and we nod.

"I think that you might need to train or at least mentor some of your underclassmen on dancing and performing on-stage and stuff like that. You might be wondering why I'm telling you to do this so I'm just gonna say it. You have been going into competitions of those sorts since you were in like 2nd grade of elementary as representatives of this school. And now you've debuted which can mean that we have to cut down the number of competitions you participate in. People can say that it's unfair and all those stuff which I know you already understand about so why not teach a new group, like to become the next generation of BlackR for this school, just in case" Principal Kim explained. "Honestly, we knew that this was coming, the day we would have to cut down the number of competitions to participate so that we could be fair to the other contestants since we debuted already." Yerin said.

"We actually knew that if we wanted to enter competitions without being criticized on already debuting while the other competitors didn't is to enter a higher class of these sorts of competitions. We knew that this would happen but we just didn't know when. Anyways, about the helping thing, we might just be able to do the task, that is if we have time but I'm sure we do" Eunhwa said as we nod. "Great, now if you have time for today, they're in the school's dance studio, not yours. Also, you might want to get your multilingual-selves activated because they're all transfer students from abroad" Principal Kim said.

We nod at him and bow before leaving for the dance studio. Before that, I called Ms. Jeon just to ensure that we don't have any specific schedile to fulfill today and luckily, we didn't. We enter the dance studio and we were shocked to see 8 people in there. "Annyeonghaseyo" they said and bowed as we did the same.

There are 4 boys, 4 girls in the room and we were honestly shocked. We thought that there will be only 4 people like us. "Now can you please introduce yourselves" Yerin said. The boys went first. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Charles and I'm a transfer student from France and now I'm in 6th grade of elementary." one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Qin Juntian and I'm a transfer student from Jilin and now I'm in 6th grade of elementary." another one said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lou Mubo and I'm a transfer student from Taiwan and I'm in 2nd grade of junior high" one said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Alessandro and I'm a transfer student from Italy and I'm now in 5th grade of elementary" the last one said. Then the girls started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Alessandra and I'm from Italy and I'm now in 5th grade of elementary. Alessandro is my twin-brother" one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Janette and I'm from LA and I'm now in 2nd grade of junior high" another one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Valeria and I'm from Spain and I'm currently in 1st grade of junior high" one said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Haruka and I'm from Japan and I'm in the same age as you, 1st grade of junior high" the last one said. "Oh, you're that one Japanese girl who is extremely talented in Art" Hayeon said. She nods and I ask "Do we need to introduce ourselves?" They shook their heads as a no and we nodded. "So, which part first? Dance, rap, or vocal?" Yerin asked. "Probably dance" they said. "You two are up, go teach them some moves" I said pushing Eunhwa and Yerin to the front.

"Wait what about you two?" Haruka asked. "We don't dance as well as they do" Hayeon said and I nodded. "Says the girl who helped choreographing" Eunhwa said. "Me not dancing as well doesn't mean that I can't choreograph and imagine stuff" I said. "As always,  she wins. Anyways, do you know the basics of dancing?" Yerin asked and they nod. "How about dancing one by one to see each and every one of your skills?" Eunhwa asked and they agreed, this time, the girls going first. "Yerin don't be like Lay sunbae and talk about balance the whole time" I said and she rolled her eyes at me and said an "Okay" before resuming. Alessandra starts her dance first, it being a jazz dance. The two of them (Eunhwa and Yerin) were like the judges of Idol Producer who watches the trainees with hawk eyes trying to find a flaw. One by one they started dancing and I have to admit that they are a natural.

I was never that good of a dancer myself. I could always imagine how I could have danced but it seemed to be a little overhand and I ended up failing my imaginations. When I actually started dancing, it was when I was in 1st grade of elementary. The dances were extremely simple so I could do them. But then came a time where we had to choreograph on our own.

My choreography at that time was awful, uncoordinated, doesn't make sense, didn't fit with one another but somehow I still got a perfect score. Honestly, I nearly gave up on that and split the group in half since my group had like 7 people in it. They weren't that good in dancing and the other groups had less members but better dancers. I was leader, center, choreographer as well and I nearly gave up and I told the teacher when she said that I shouldn't and besides, who would choreograph for them if I split the group?

So yeah that was what happened. That was before I got into K-pop. Anyways, after all of them got their turn in showing them their freestyle dances, Eunhwa said "You are good to be very honest" "There is one problem though, okay maybe a few but yeah. One is power and two is expression. You have to express more in what you dance. Express what the song wanted to express and decipher it through your choreography and expressions while doing so. For the power, you have to control it. When you put too much power, it goes to slow but if you don't put power then you know what happens. You will look like a sheet of paper floating in the air. So that's your only main problem. Now, how about we learn a choreography yeah?" Yerin said. I was stunned at what she said. She literally has that mentor aura and feels right at this moment. They all nod and Eunhwa suddenly said "Wait, the group name?"

The 3 of them look at me and Hayeon asks "Any ideas on the name? Come on I know that you actually do have ideas for the group name" "Fine I have a suggestion" I said and they all look at me attentively. "Which is?" Yerin asked. "The Muses" I said. "And what is that supposed to mean?" Hayeon asked. "The meaning is not as long as our group name but it's basically the Olympian Gods" I said. "And this is the part where I won't get a thing she said" Eunhwa said. "You will get me 'cause this is simple. They are the Olympian Gods who are the Gods of music and performances and such" I said. "Well that is way more simpler than ours. Why hadn't you come up with that name when we first had the group?" Hayeon said as I shrugged. "Okay then do you want to practice on a hard choreography or an easy one?" Yerin asked. They all shrugged just going with our choice. "Then, Flaws?" I suggested. "Sure" Eunhwa said and they start.

Well technically I suggested the choreography to that song because that is by far our easiest choreography of a song. Sure enough we could've used Twice's songs but I think that they would do too well in that song, plus it's too cute for the boys to do that song. After like an hour of practicing it, they were already finishing up with the chorus part. They've done the first verse and the chorus but just not the 2nd verse and bridge. They were honestly already good at it that they don't really have much to learn, just the choreography.

But in the cases of this school's competitions' announcements, they would have to be quicker. The school always has a thing of telling us about the competitions late. They would have to be quicker in learning to be able to catch up with that. Anyways, in another hour, they managed to finish dancing to the whole song. They just needed to remember the choreography, that's all.

Then, we decided to call it a day but before that Eunhwa asked "So does everyone agree with the group name The Muses?" They all nod and we also nod understandingly. We all get home to our dorms. In the middle of the practice, Ms. Jeon called me to tell me that we wouldn't be doing anything today but we would have to go to the company tomorrow for Music Bank.

So we went back to the dorms and just enjoy the rest of the day. But then, Minho suddenly teleported into my room and I was honestly shocked. "And what are you doing here?" I asked. "Visiting my beloved girl. Why? Can't I?" he asked smirking. "Of course you can. But why would you?" I decided to play along while petting and playing with Luna's fur. "Because I miss her so much and I want to see her" he said and I grinned, going up to him and hugging him so tight that people would've mistaken this for choking but I knew that he wasn't affected at all, except for the part where he goes all melting.

He swoops down and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back as the kiss got deeper as it turned into a make-out session. Literally though, it turned into a really heated one. His hands travelled down to my waist as my hands went around his neck. His grip on my waist was tight that I thought it would leave a bruise but luckily it didn't. In a few moments, we pull away but he couldn't help but peck my lips one last time before completely detaching from me only to pull me onto the bed and cuddle there. I giggled at his touchiness as Luna howled at us.

He smiled at me and pulls Luna into the hug as well. Literally, Luna is such a cute fluffball that is extremely fluffy and cuddly she's just so cute, except for the fact that she's an enormous fluffball but that still counts. We chatted and laughed through the evening and he asks "Are you going to Music Bank tomorrow?" "Of course I am" I said smiling. "Well then I'll see you there tomorrow" he said.

"YOU LOVEBIRDS GET DOWN HERE AND EAT DINNER!!!" Yerin shouted from downstairs. "How do you even know that he was there?" I asked as soon as we get down from my room. "You would be bored out of your mind if he wasn't there and you wouldn't be laughing" Hayeon said. "Oh you don't know what I do when I'm alone" I said. "Which is?" Minho asked. "Let's just say that I go into my world and laugh and talk Chinese on my own" I said. "The hell man?" Eunhwa said.

"You better be tough facing a soulmate like her" Yerin said. "Oh I am, and since I'm also like her I wouldn't be having too much trouble doing anything" Minho said and they all gave us a disgusted look. "And I'm guessing that Felix is here" I said. "N-no" Hayeon said. "Come on don't lie" I said. "Fine he is here. He's sleeping in my room" she said. "No, I'm wide awake" Felix suddenly said and back-hugged Hayeon as she blushed.  

"Let's just eat the dinner we've made" Eunhwa said as we nod and start to eat. "Can you please for once eat normally?" Yerin asked looking at me and Minho. Probably because my position is on Minho's lap. "I guess we could make this our forever. Her eating on my lap while I myself am eating" Minho said kissing my cheek. "Cringe" Hayeon said as she buries her face in Felix's arm. "Cringe" I said nonchalantly. She pulls a straight face and looks at me with a 'Really?' face. We finish our meal and head to our bedrooms to sleep. I did my night routine and plop down on the bed with Luna. Minho comes in the room and cuddles me. "Today was really nice" he said as I agreed and nod. "It definitely was" I said yawning. "Sleep, love. Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight" I said before dozing off to sleep. It really is an amazing day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
500K 24.7K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
12.6K 691 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...
90.8K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...