Forever | h.s.

بواسطة caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... المزيد

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 45

83 4 1
بواسطة caselovesoned

~Annabel's POV~

"Turn right, no left."

"I know how to get there, Harry. I've been to your house plenty of times." I looked left and right, before turning right.

"It was supposed to be a left turn!" He screeched.

"No, it wasn't." I mumbled, pulling into his driveway.

"Oh."

We both stepped out of the car- well, I did. Harry kinda stumbled a bit, but succeeded in standing straight up on his feet. That is, until he took a step.

"Fuck." He grumbled.

"I got you." I sighed, with a slight smile on my face, as I draped his arm around my shoulder, with my duffel bag over my other shoulder.

"I'm supposed to be doing this." He mumbled.

"Doing what?"

"Keeping you up straight when you get drunk, and holding your bags for you."

"I don't mind. It's pretty amusing actually, seeing you this way."

"Still, I'm the man. I'm supposed to do this."

"You'll be able to eventually." I lied as I set the duffel bag on the ground, and unlocked the door, pushing Harry in first.

"I don't even know why I'm this drunk, I only had a couple of drinks." He mumbled angrily.

"It's fine, Harry." I say, pulling the bag strap over my shoulder. It wore me out more than usual, but I left it alone. "Let's get you in bed."

"Will you join me?"

"Of course, I'm here with all my stuff, aren't I?" I chuckled.

"Right." Harry clutched onto the railing as he pulled himself up each step, and I followed closely behind, the bag still on my shoulder. I struggled a bit, with the weight, having to pull it up now and then.

"Okay, go change and get ready for bed. I'll be right in." I told him as we reached his bedroom. I dropped the bag onto the ground, and rubbed my aching shoulders as I made my way down the stairs. I grabbed a glass of water, and a banana before heading back up the stairs. "Harry?" I called out, pushing the door open.

"I need help." He mumbled, his shirt halfway on his body. One arm was through the arm hole, along with his head, but that's about it. The rest of his inked skin was exposed, making a shiver run up my spine. I smiled, and set the banana and glass on a nearby surface, before moving over to the bed.

"What're you doing?" I teased, running my fingertips over his pectoral muscles, and his abdomen.

"Don't do that." He said, his voice low and raspy.

"Do what?"

"Don't touch me like that, it's turning me on." I blushed, and took my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Sorry." I mumbled, grabbing his white t-shirt, and feeding his arm through the hole.

"I mean, not that I don't want to do things with you, I'm just tired."

"I know, Harry." I stood from the bed and grabbed the cup of water and banana. "Eat this, it'll make you feel better. And I want you to finish this glass of water."

"You're such a caring person." He whispered, pulling my waist closer to him, and nuzzling his curly head of hair into my neck.

"Harry you're gonna make me spill." I whispered, actually feeling quite comforted by this.

"I don't care. I love you so much." He kisses my collarbone.

"I love you too." I smiled, slipping away from his hold for a second just to put the stuff down.

"No you don't understand, I love you so fucking much, it hurts. Promise that you'll never leave me." His tone becomes serious.

"Harry, where is this coming from?" I bring my hands to his back, and the back of his head.

"Just promise me, Annabel."

"I promise, Harry."

"Good." He mumbles, kissing my neck. He pulls me down with him as he lies down on the bed, our legs dangling off the edge. I giggle as he presses his forehead against mine, his eyes closed.

"You're my forever, Annabel." He speaks, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Don't drift off to sleep yet, babe."

"You called me babe."

"Yeah, I guess I did." I blushed as he chuckled.

"I like it."

"Well, I need you to eat and drink this." I said, my cheeks still flushed pink. "I'm gonna brush my teeth, I want that to be finished by the time I come back."

"Okay, Mum." He teases. I roll my eyes, playfully and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face. After patting my face dry with a towel, I see Harry in the reflection of the mirror.

"I finished it."

"Did you?"

"Yep."

"Good job."

"Do I get a reward?"

"What do you want?" I smiled.

"I want you to be in my arms." He responds. I walk over to him, and wrap my arms around his waist, my head resting just under his chin. He towered over me, and kissed the top of my head.

"Harry, why are you being so sentimental?" I asked. "Not that I don't like it." I add.

"I don't know, I'm drunk, and tired, and I just want you in bed with me." He sighs.

"Okay, I was just gonna be there, before you came in here."

"I couldn't wait any longer." He speaks as I look up at him. His head leans down, as he kisses my lips, and I can taste the sweet banana on his tongue, proving that he actually did eat it.

"Do you want to brush your teeth?" I ask.

"No." He grumbles.

"You have to." I order.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'm not cuddling with you tonight." I smirk.

"Fine," He groans, releasing me from his arms to walk to the sink. I head back into the bedroom, and climb into the bed, pulling the blanket over me. It wasn't long until Harry finally came to join me, and he flips the corner of the blanket out to slip into bed. He pulls my waist, and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck again.

"Harry," I giggle, as his curls tickle me.

"I want you to know how much you mean to me." He whispers in a low voice.

"And how're you gonna do that?" I asked.

"I would show you, but I'm too tired to make love to you right now." He chuckles, causing my cheeks to flush. "So, I will eventually prove that to you. Soon." He assures me.

"Okay, take your time." I run my fingers through the head of thick, brown curls, and kiss his hairline. "I love you Harry," I whisper, waiting for a response. When I don't get one, I smile to myself, and close my eyes to join a sleeping Harry.

~Harry's POV~

I woke up in a bed alone, and I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes, before plopping back down onto the mattress. Things weren't quite clear last night. All I knew, was that I had only a few drinks, and ended up getting drunker than usual. I also recall being very sentimental towards Annabel, and telling her lots of lovey dovey shit.

I pushed the blanket off my body, and headed to the bathroom. After freshening myself up, I changed into skinny jeans, and my favorite Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"Annabel?" I called out.

"In here!" I followed her voice, and found her in the library.

"What're you doing in here?" I smiled at her, in her glasses, sitting on a love seat with a book in her hand.

"I was reading some books. This is a beautiful library, Harry."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why don't you ever come in here?"

"I do. I actually love literature. But I stopped reading when my dad died." I looked around the area, and images of me walking up the staircase, up to another level of books replayed in my mind.

"I'm sorry, Harry." She spoke to me with sympathetic eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, and do not apologize. You did nothing wrong." I told her, taking big steps to get to her in a short amount of time, and wrapping her in my long arms.

"You should continue reading, you have a beautiful library full of books I would dream of having."

"You can have it."

"What? Harry that's ridiculous."

"No, I'm serious. You can have the library. I'll name it after you. Everything in here will be yours. Except this," I added, picking up a picture frame. "This is mine."

"That's.."

"You." I finished.

"Me." She said, slightly smiling at the picture of herself. "When was this?"

"I took it of you at the picnic date we had together. You didn't realize it, cause you were looking out at the horizon. Your face was so captivating, so innocent and beautiful, that I just had to take my phone out and snap a picture. I've had it in here ever since."

"So you do go in here?" She smiled.

"From time to time. I'm not going to go back to literature, though. I found something that helps me get my mind off of my father. That's cooking."

"Harry, that's great." She looked up at me, her long eyelashes touching the tips of her brow bone.

"I'll make us dinner sometime."

"You will have to do that." She laughed, her arm slipping around my waist, as she leaned her head on the side of my bicep, staring at the picture frame.

"So, the library. It's yours now."

"Harry, I can't take this, it's a library. Your mother's library."

"She's never home anymore, and she won't mind. Please take it, I want you to have it."

"Is this the way of showing me how much I mean to you? Because, I don't need-"

"No, this isn't it. I have something else in mind, but I still want this library to be yours."

"Harry," She sighed.

"Annabel, if you love me, you'll take it."

"That's not fair!"

"But it is."

"Fine, but only because I love you." She sighed in defeat. "Thank you, Harry."

"Anything for you."

______________________________

So this was kinda a filler chapter, I have SO much going for this story, and I mean SOOO much.

I was thinking to myself about how I wanted the rest of the story to go, and I pretty much have it all figured out!

Don't worry, it isn't coming to an end any time soon!

Anyways, I love you guys so much, and please follow my instagram: @pleaseoned I post edits and stuff on there!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
250K 781 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...
10.7K 120 71
1.1K 65 16
I had always dreamt of moving off to another country and starting a new, exciting life. However, when the opportunity presented itself, I found that...