Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 34

5.7K 182 1
By officialgizellex

"Blayze I need you to send me those papers that you want to be printed through email. Also, that expensive party planner is over here telling me if I want to confirm the mini roller coaster. What the hell did you order without my consent?" I declare. Blayze and I have been planning the twins birthday along with my dad's party. We are having a surprise party for my dad in Georgia two days after the twins birthday party.

"Don't worry about it I got it under control including the bill." Assured Blayze and I feel myself start to boil. "Blayze I told you not to buy any more expensive crap that's not needed." I fight the urge to raise my voice as I say, "Please Blayze stop spending your money on useless things. I got it handled and I appreciate you trying to help out but I have enough money to-"

"Suzette I'm doing this because I want to. I'm not wasting my money or throwing it away on useless things. You and those kids aren't useless things do you understand? Those kids deserve the best birthday ever and you need to relax and not see this a charity case. I know you have pride and you're capable of doing this on your own; since you started watching the kids and raising them as your own, you proved that you are a strong woman in no need of any help. I know you can handle it but I want to help and you know better than to say no to me." Says Blayze. I sigh knowing all too well what will happen if I deny him. He'll kiss me till I completely lose all control of any thought within my head and he'll get me to say yes. I hate that he knows what it takes to get me to do his bidding. "Yeah, and you know better than to trick me." I argue.

Blayze POV
Yes, I do know what will happen if I trick her. She'll find her way onto my lap blessing me with her lips and her touch then leave me wanting more and with an irritating itch of not fully getting what I really want. Her. She's such a tease and she doesn't even know it. We have agreed to do some sexual activities but we haven't gone so far as to our shirts being removed and us in our undergarments. I want to taste her, all of her. I want to see what her hands and those hot beautiful juicy lips can do. I want to be the one to unlock her true potential. I want to be the one to send her beyond heaven. But mostly, I want to be the one that she knows will be there for her. This is all fake. What are you talking about? I know I shouldn't be thinking this way but I can't help feeling it and I have tried to ignore the feeling but every day spent with her just talking, eating together, just enjoying each other's company strengthens the unknown feeling within me.

I know I'm breaking some rules in the contract I'm willing to take the risk for her. Only for her.

Suzette POV
"Yes, I know." He whispers with his deep husky voice. I gulp and quickly look back down at my laptop. "What's wrong Suzette?" Blayze continues to speak and I try to ignore him not wanting him to know that him just speaking is really affecting me. "Fine. Don't tell me. I already know." Blayze continues to talk with seduction peeping through every word. When he stands behind me he slowly moves my hair to the side and he leans down close to my neck. I can feel his warm breath against the skin of the neck and I bite my lip fighting my moan of pleasure. "We are getting the roller coaster." I roll my eyes but I quickly shut them when his lips come into contact with my neck. "Mmm." I moan out and he continues to kiss my neck. He pulls away and jumps over the mini sofa in one swift movement. He pushes me gently onto my back and he starts to kiss my neck all over again. He reaches my lips and we make out on the mini sofa. We are interrupted by his phone ringing. He pulls away from my lips slowly and gently captures my bottom lip between his teeth and gently bites it while pulling away. I moan when he does this but it ends all too soon. "Hello? Ah, yes, Mr. Knight." Blayze speaks into the phone.

Blayze and Nick are still working together on some new development of a new resort in Alaska. Everything between them is professional and I make sure I know the dates and times of their meetings so I can keep myself scarce. "I see. Well, we could always add a sitting area in that spot along with a fireplace. Somewhere for people to relax and have conversations with one another." Suggest Blayze through the phone. I start to stand up but he grabs my wrist and pulls me down to him. I let out a loud shriek of surprise and I land on Blayze. My face lands somewhere else. Somewhere unexpected. His dick.

I freeze, too afraid to move and I feel Blayze freeze as well. I slowly lift my head away from his crotch and I turn my head to look up at him. His face is calm and collected but his eyes aren't. They look shocked, confused, dark, but not with anger, lust. The green within his eyes become the dominant color and he speaks into the phone. "Mr. Knight we can discuss this further at next weeks meeting. Please keep me updated and I'll confirm that the design for the resort is ready to be seen in a couple of hours. Goodbye."

The moment he hangs up his phone he tosses it aside. "Sorry," I whisper. "It's fine, absolutely fine." He states before he lays me down on the back and kisses me all over again. We start off slow but we increase our speed. His lips are a drug and I'm hooked. I'm sure after this I'm going to need some rehab. I sit up and cradle his lap. His erection hits my sex and he groans against my lips as I moan against his. I slowly rock my hips and his sex rubs against my sex. Even though we are fully closed, the feeling is never ending ecstasy and fire within me. I pull away and I look into his eyes and I notice his eyes are green. "Blayze what color are your eyes?" The question has been bugging me since I laid eyes on his eyes. "They are a bluish green apparently but the two color that show the most is green. The color seems to change with the clothes I wear or my emotions. It's weird but it's normal.

I totally understand what he means I have a cousin who's eye color is exactly the same way. However, her eyes are more on the green side. "I wish I had your eyes. They are absolutely stunning and bright. Mine is boring and dull. I hate my brown eyes. They're ordinary, simple, unspecial, they are not unique, and dark with no type of color ." I grumble while I comb my fingers through his soft hair. "Don't say that. Your brown eyes are beautiful." He insists. I roll my eyes and reply, "Yeah, right." He grabs my face in between his hands and forces me to look him at him. "Look into my absolutely stunning and bright eyes." He repeats me. I giggle and I let my brown eyes beam into his bluish green eyes. "It blows my mind that you think this way about the most beautiful thing on you. Those eyes, damn those eyes. I don't see any of those negative things you just told me. In fact, I don't even see brown eyes. Do you want to know what I see, Suzette?"

I'm still on his lap with my legs hugging his waist. I'm mesmerized from his words unsure on how to reply. I'm beyond speechless that all I can do is nod my head yes. "No, I need to hear you say it." He directs me. He brushes his thumb against my cheek gently and this small gesture gives me butterfly's in my stomach and my heart race exceedingly fast. "So what's it going to be?" He asks, his voice sounding husky and deeper than usual sending chills down my spine. "Yes," I tell in shyly.

He whispers confidently, "I see stars in a dark sky lighting up the darkness within the night. They almost look black like coal but they are bright with joy, steadiness, and perfection. Instead of chocolate, I see honey against copper; copper against honey. However, when the sun is setting and it's bright golden rays hits your eyes they become a transparent eclipse. They melt into a puddle, no, an ocean of sweet glorious honey that looks and shines like gold. I know you hate crying but whenever your eyes start to water the color magnifies as if they are under a magnifying glass revealing the reason behind your tears. Your brown eyes are orphic."

I know I'm blushing and I don't even try and hide it. I have never felt so appreciative of my brown eyes till today. "Blayze, no one has ever described my eyes like that before. Neither have they even looked into my eyes and see all those things you see. Thank you." I respond gaiety. "I'm just being honest with you something that you are very good at. Me not so much." I laugh grateful for Blayze little compliment of my bluntness. Blayze goes quite and I can see in his eyes that he is thinking hard on something. His eyes aren't dominantly green anymore.

The blue within them starts to peek through and that's when Blayze breaths, "Suzette," I get butterflies every time he says my name like that. "Hmm?" I reply back. He starts to open his mouth but shuts it close hesitant to speak. I'm desperate to know what he has to say to me that is making him second think himself. "I just wanted to say..." I hold my breath unsure what he is about to say. Oh my God, what is he has feelings for me and he tells me that he has fallen in love with me. He kisses me instead and I'm taken back at first but I return his kiss without hesitation. To hide my disappointment and to prevent myself from forcing him to tell me what he actually wanted to say I climb off his lap and say,

"Well, I have to go and pick up the kids. See ya." He pouts and I laugh at his attempt to pout. "Oh, Blayze since when do you get all pouty. I have responsibilities and so do you. I'll see you when you get home. Don't work too late, okay."

"Ha, no promises." scoffs Blayze. He has this bad habit of working really late and hard. It's good but unhealthy. He has been doing a whole lot better but these past few weeks he's been practicing that bad habit of shutting people out and working for hours none stop. We say goodbye and I make my way to the car. Once I arrive at the school I text Tyson that I have arrived.

While I wait I watch all the high schoolers run out and gather into a circle. I ignore them at first trying to get in touch with Tyson. The crowd gets louder and people start chanting. I roll down my window and that's when I hear it the sound of someone hitting another person. I get out my car and speed walk in my heels to see who is getting hit. I push through and the first thing I see Tyson beating up a guy. "Tyson what hell! Get off him right now!" I yell and I go and start to pull him off of the boy. Melvin is tugging is helping me pull Tyson off him but once we get him off Melvin goes and punching the guy. Then all hell breaks loose.

Boys start flying to one another and I'm stuck trying to separate them. I completely lose it as I scream, "Stop!" Everyone steps away from me and Tyson stop his fist midway in the air. I grab the other boys ear and Tyson's and pull them down to my level. They complain but I ignore them. "You listen here you punks. If I ever see any of you guys fighting I will rip your balls off. Do you hear me?!" I let go of their ears and I look at Tyson fuming with anger. "Get your ass in the car!" I yell to Tyson, Iliana, Melvin, Nella, and Carter. They grab their things and start to walk over to the car.

Kids start to whisper and I yell out once again, "If you brats don't shut the whispering!" Everyone goes quiet and I walk off cursing up a storm in Spanish. When I get in the car I go off on everyone. "How could you do this?! Tyson, do you know how hard this is to deal with stuff like this! Now I'm going to get some stupid call and for what? You better have a good ass reason why you would do something as stupid as this!"

"Mrs. Wilton I have to tell you that Tyson was only defending me." Explains Iliana. "Huh?!" I blurt. "That guy has been trying to get in my pants for years and I've never been interested. When I denied him in front of everyone he called me a slut and ugly and a bitch. Tyson pushes him away from me and Tyson told him not to bother me or else. We were about to leave so that we can head to your car but the guy said-" she stops speaking and looks at Tyson. "What did he say?" I ask this time more collective. "He said that you were pathetic to care about shit like me and my siblings."

I suddenly felt bad that I yelled at Tyson especially after he told me what caused him to snap. "You don't believe that okay. You are not pathetic and neither am I. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful that you were sent to my life. I'm happy that you chose to stay with me and allow me to help you care for your siblings and give them a good life. You're a blessing not a curse or shit, okay." He says nothing but he looks more calm and relieved.

When we arrive home they go off to work on some project and I prepare a snack for the kids. Maddie is going to pick up the twins and her son, Kaison since he is in the same grade as the twins. "That hurts!" Hisses Tyson from the breakfast table. I look over to see Iliana tending to his wounds. "Hush up will you." She snaps back. "Suzette I'm being abused over here and you're just going to stand there acting like you don't care." He jokes. I look over to him and raise my eyebrow. "Me acting like I don't care isn't an act." I scoff at Tyson. Nella giggles while everyone says, "Ooo!"

I go back to preparing the snacks and once I'm done I set the treats on the island. I hear the doorbell ring and Gloria comes from the second sitting room and walks to the door. I then hear little footsteps running to the kitchen. "Suzette we're home!" Exclaims the twins. Kaison soon joins them at the island and says, "Hello Mrs. Wilton." I smile in return of his greeting saying, "Hello Kaison and please call me Mrs. Suzette."
"How about Aunt Suzette?" I turn to look at Maddie who is holding on to the kid's backpacks. "I'll be honored," I tell her and she smiles at me before setting down the bags.

"So let's work on homework shall we." I say before I take a seat on one of the island stools. "I'm going to go to my dance practice now. I'm performing at that Halloween event next week." Maddie tells me as she grabs her belongings. "Bye, Kaison. Be good for daddy when he comes home." Maddie leaves and I stay with kids trying to explain addition and subtraction.
_____

Time flys by fast and the next thing I know it's 9:16 pm and Blayze is still not home. Dinner has already been served and Damon has long gone picked up Kaison about two hours ago. The kids are ready for bed waiting for me to read them a story.

I head upstairs cutting off the lights and make sure the alarm is on. I enter Tyson's bedroom to see him and his friends still working on the project. They will be spending the night since they need to finish it tonight. I assigned the girls a room to sleep in and the boys will sleep in here. "Tyson I need you to put Genesis to sleep please." He doesn't look at me as he tells me, "I already did." I sigh and exit the room. I check on Genesis to see her fast asleep. I go check on Harmony to see her missing from her bed. I panic until I realize she might be in Harry's room. When I check I spot them both in the bed sound asleep.

I go to my and Blayze's room and I head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see the tiredness in my eyes. I have a paper to work on that's due tomorrow and I'm stressing out over Blayze working late and not answering the phone. I turn around to see the big jacuzzi bathtub. Hm, a bath would be good right now. I walk over to the jacuzzi and turn the faucet on. I dig through the cabinets and I find two bath bombs. I grab a bubble bar and I place them at the edge of the jacuzzi. I grab a towel and I grab my laptop.

I insert the bath bombs and run the bubble bar under the water. I watch the bubbles increase till I can't see the water. I play the hunger games movie and I enter the bathtub. I make sure to apply oils into the bath to prevent myself from getting wrinkly and dry like a raisin. I mix coconut oil and lavender into the tub and even put some on myself before I stepped into the tub. I decided to take some pictures of the bath bombs in the water and the bubbles and post it on my Snapchat story and Instagram story. Immediately people start to view the videos and pictures.

I relax enjoying the hot water against my naked body. The lights are dim and I even light some candles that are nearby. I should have gotten food. I should convince Blayze to put a mini fridge in here. I watch Katniss enter the capital and admire the cuteness of Peeta. "Hello?"
"Ahh!" I scream. Blayze also screams and dunk under the water. "Shit, I'm sorry." Blayze apologizes quickly. I peek over the edge of the jacuzzi and my eyes land on Blayze. "Please tell me you didn't see anything but my hair." I beg him. "Suzette there's too many bubbles for me to see anything but your collarbone and face."
I go back to watching my movie and Blayze lingers a little longer.

Warning: mature content

He walks over to the jacuzzi and I become cautious have my nakedness. "Blayze I'm naked," I inform in case he didn't know how you're supposed to take a bath. "Yes, sadly there are too many bubbles." He says back and I feel my cheeks heat up from the dirty reply. "I'm mad at you so don't think that saying dirty things will make up for the fact that you didn't answer my calls and did the one thing I told you not to do. Working late."

Blayze breaths out through his nose softly and he gently says, "I know and I'm sorry. I got distracted and I turned down my phone and I didn't notice that you called till I was only a couple minutes away from home." I sigh and just look back at the laptop screen. "Fine. I hope you got things done." He says nothing and he just sits at the other side of the jacuzzi looking at me.

He rolls up his sleeves and I watch him stick his hand in the water. I poke my left leg out and I poke him with my foot. He sucks his teeth before grabs my foot. He starts to massage it and I moan in delight from the sensation. "I desperately need this. School is stressing me out and you are stressing me out and the whole world is stressing me out. I'm tired and stressed and I'm worried that all of this is going to give me acne. Then you going to find me ugly and then you are going to leave me.

Not like it matters since this isn't legit and-" I stop speaking when Blayze slides his hands to my inner thigh. "Yes, it worked. You stopped rambling. I'm going to do this more often." I growl at him but it changes to a whimper when he slides his hand closer to my core. "Fuck." I cuss under my breath. I shut my laptop and ball my hands into a fist. His fingers move in the water teasingly. They brush past my core and he moves closer to me as he moves his hands in the water. He reaches my breast and I bite my lip fighting the smile trying to peek through. He uses his index finger to circle around my nipple and they harden under his touch even though I'm in the warm water.

"You're enjoying your bath?" He asks me with a low voice. I arch my neck back as he continues to kneed to my breasts. He moves his hands to my neck and he comes closer to me. I can feel his face extremely close to mine and he wraps his fingers around my neck gently. Holy crap! This is the moment I can say choke me like those freaky girls. I keep my eyes closed hoping that remained in my brain and that I didn't say it out loud. If he kisses my neck I won't be responsible for what I do next. When Blayze kisses the spot underneath my ear on my neck I know he didn't hear what I had just said.

"Mmm," I moan as he continues to leave feather kisses on my neck. "Baby, you smell so nice." He mumbles into my skin. Thank God I added that lavender oil and rubbed it on my skin. "You're skin so soft and smooth under my touch." He continues to say in a low husky voice. Him whispering sweet dirty things in my ear is driving me insane. He continues to tease me not directly kissing me on my lips and I'm getting frustrated. "Blayze stop freakin teasing me and kiss me already." I growl. He chuckles and before I can comment on him chuckling he kisses my lips.

This kiss was not like the others; no, this kiss is the kind of kiss every girl dreams of having. The kiss that makes you horny within seconds. I bring my hands out of the water and use them to pull him closer. I set up and he pulls me up from the water into his arms. I let out a cry of surprise as he carries me to the bedroom. "Blayze I'm all wet." I protest. "I know and I'm going to be the one to solve that problem. Plus..." he stops speaking and he roughly pushes me on the bed and supports his weight with his hands as he hovers me. "...the wetter the better." He says right before he captures my lips with his. This time there is no slow kissing. This time there is hunger, desperation, desire within every kiss. We're blown out french kissing and I'm enjoying every second of it.

I start to unbutton his shirt and I pull it off of him and toss it aside and it lands somewhere in the room. I dig my nails into his back shoulders just how he likes it and he moans against my lips. He quickens the kiss and starts to move from my lips down to my neck. I slide my hands down his shoulders to his sides. When I reach his torso he straightness up breathing extremely heavy. I nudge at his belt and I say, "Do you mind if I take this off?" He grabs my hands and places them on the buckle. I start to unbuckle the belt and he tosses it aside. I then unbutton his pants and I flip him over so that I can be on top. My body is almost completely dry since Blayze clothes soaked some up and some of the water droplets evaporated.

Blayze mouth formed into an o from my sudden urge to be on top. I get his pants off and I kiss him and he returns my kiss hungrily. I can feel him against my thigh and I can tell he's pretty big. We roughly roll around on the bed basically fighting each other to be on top. Blayze wins when he places his hand on my wet sex. "Oh my God, you're so wet." He exclaims. He trails kisses down my stomach and when he reaches my trimmed dark black mons I quickly grip his hand in fear. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Blayze asks me to worry hinting in his voice. "No, it's just that- well you- I'm new at this and I don't know what to say or do but I'm a virgin Blayze." He crawls up next to me and he plants a sweet tender kiss on my lips.

"Suzette if you don't want to-"
"No, I want to. I want your lips on my body, like, now but I don't think I'm ready for vaginal penetration you know what I mean." I shyly look away from him and he gently plants his hand on my cheek. I look over to him and he says, "Suzette there is no rush to do anything and if you don't want to do anything sexual we won't. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you do to do anything. You're in control here; whatever you want."

I'm in control. So what do I do with this new power? What do I want? I know...I want him to do whatever naughty thing he wants to do to me.

____

Okay, the new chapter you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope the sexual stuff isn't too much. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
25.2K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
31.1K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
31.9K 2.3K 49
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...