More Than 1Dead [h.s] (R)

By icerxnkharry

Something suspicious is going on. Many people including Cerys' friends are going missing from her town withou... More

Intro...
The beginning: New neighbours
The Shadower
Why so difficult?
Date night
The truth doesn't hurt, does it?
Bite me!
Shall we release?
Trust your instincts
Second thoughts
The talk
Tense
What's happening?
Scream
Truth
I've decided
Give it time
Out
The crash
Macifers
The Great Escape cont...
DANGER!
Safety is key
Free
Somethings wrong...
Possesion
Way Out
REMINDER!
Bad weather
Time to shine
Devastation
Blue to Red-The Transformation
This is dangerous!
Ready and Waiting
Time will change
Result
Found Out
Reunited
(Not an update!)
(Not an update!) The cast
In Training
Devilish Decisions
Take her back
Deal with it
No Distractions
Panic
Empty bed
Avoid
Reload
Déjà vu?
Reunion
Lust
Be Prepared
NOTICE
The Waiting Game
Ready To Run
(dedication)Not an update!
Ready To Run: part 2
Riot & Dispute

Relief

208 24 4
By icerxnkharry

Harry's P.O.V:

So me and Cerys made up yesterday and I'm so glad. I seriously thought she would never ever forgive me and to be honest, I wouldn't blame her. What I did was unforgivable but she is a kind hearted person and forgave me anyway. She even apologized for the damage Zayn did to me. I would have healed the marks left on me and her but I can't heal myself or the harm I have caused to others. That's just how my powers work I guess.

I chose to cuddle with her all night and prove to her how much I care about her. She knew I cared about her even when I hurt her but I just wanted to make her feel special, feel loved.

When I realized that the wet patch on Zayn's shirt yesterday was from Cerys' tears, I felt so guilty. I should be the first person she should come to if she's upset or has a problem but I caused her the pain, I caused her the hurt. When he explained to me that he found her cowering in a corner of a dark room by herself, it made tears prick to the back of my eyes and my heart clench. These words broke me. She was terrified all because of me. I couldn't believe how much pain I had caused her. I never meant to make her cry.

I held her all night and stroked her hair, kissing her forehead and holding her tightly to me, not letting her go anywhere. That was the only thing I could do to make her see that I was truly sorry and nothing will happen like that again. At first she couldn't even look at me and she refused to hold me the same as I held her, that's how scared of me she was. It broke my heart.

Luckily she got used to the fact that I would pester her until I got some sort of response. Once she did respond by hugging and kissing me back I knew that even then I didn't want to let her go, not ever.

Now we are all sat in the living room discussing what we are going to do about this battle.

"Yeah, we'll obviously have to get loads more vampires to help us out. I'm sure you could find more contacts Liam, like family, friends, neighbour vampires?" Niall spoke up to add to the discussion.

"That would be no problem at all. It would take me a while to ring or email them all though, one of you will have to help me" Liam replied and Louis agreed to help him.

"Niall, since you did such a good job last time, I think you should be the spy. Just go to their castle a couple of times and see if anything important gets mentioned. We could use it against them" I contributed. Niall nodded in agreement and said that would be fine. He's good at being quiet apart from when he's laughing hysterically at nothing. He said he'll go tonight.

"Girls, you could gather things together like...blood packets to put them off track or weapons. You think you can do that?" Zayn asked.

"Of course" Tia spoke up and the rest of the girls nodded.

"I went to this army talk thing once and they showed us how soldiers would quickly load a gun. It's easy, I could do that" Cerys added. That's awesome, although I am slightly cautious of her using a gun. I don't want her to get injured.

"That's great help! We have guns in the cellar that we never really use, so we could use those" Zayn replied. I totally forgot about all the weapons and things we have down there. We haven't needed to use those for decades.

"This planning is going really well so far! Liam and Louis, could you get on with the contacts now, we don't want to waste any time" Niall suggested and they both agreed and rushed off to the office type room they have.

"This will be very dangerous territory for you girls. You have to promise when we get there to listen to our orders, no complaining, just do what we ask. Capiche?" Zayn demanded. The girls all nodded in agreement and me and Zayn both sighed with relief. If all this goes tits up, we're dead.

"Niall, how about before it gets dark you go to the castle. It won't take you long to get there with your speed and even if you don't find out any information, it's worth going. You don't want to miss an important piece of information" I stated which made sense. We can't miss one piece of evidence or information. He agreed.

"I won't be gone too long, but if I'm gone past 10pm then something must be wrong so one of you should come and check everything is going to plan. I'm sure I'll be fine though, it's just if I get caught or anything then there isn't much I can do" He explained.

"Don't worry Niall, we'll know if something's wrong" I said and he nodded before walking out of the door.

I really hope our plan goes well and everything will be okay. It's not that I can't handle this because trust me, we've had worse but it's the fact that we have 5 other vampires to look after and protect. I'm not doubting their strengths but how do we know how they will react or handle all of this. It's come as a huge surprise to us never mind them but not in a good way. When we get to the battle field, everything will rush to us like a hit over the head.

Anything could happen, it's inevitable.

Niall's P.O.V:

The slight breeze in the air hits my face like a hurricane as I speed through the forest and down certain paths and roads to get to the Macifers castle. It's not a long journey but it is tiring running at full speed up this steep hill to get to it. The plan is that I spy for a while and hopefully find out some more information or their weaknesses if there are any.

I make it up the mountain of a hill that led up to the castle but I stopped in my tracks. I could sense someone else here, not just the rulers of all vampires but someone else, another scent that seems familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

I walk around to the back of the castle where I was perched last time. That was near the dining hall and it was around about this time the last time I came so they should be in there again. Well, I hope so.

I saw a figure that I recognized straight away going around the corner of the building out of sight...Joe.

What was he doing here? That's what I'll find out, that evil bastard.

I walked around the castle and got to where I was going to hide but I found a girl stood there instead. I had never seen her before but she was human...I could smell her sweet blood and could hear her fast pulse beating like a drum. She seems...frightened, although she hasn't seen me yet.

She had long dark brown hair and she was really skinny. It looked like she was about to snap and she was shivering because she had no meat on her bones and no coat on, even on this cool night.

Should I say something to her? Should I hide and pretend I never saw her?

She looks as if she would do no harm, she's gonna notice me anyway because this is my spot. I might as well say something.

I cleared my throat before I spoke quietly.

"This doesn't really seem like the sort of place you'd hang out" I said. Her head snapped around and fear struck her before she backed into the wall and put her hands up. She shook with fear and I just laughed.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "You think I'm going to hurt you? Trust me, I wouldn't" I crouched down and peered over the window ledge not taking any notice of her. She moved slightly away from the wall and put her hands down.

"But you're one of them" She whispered.

"I'm guessing by 'one of them' you mean vampire. I don't really liked to be labeled you know" I spoke truthfully.

"Oh, sorry. I know what you mean. Neither do I" She seemed not as scared anymore. Her heart rate had dropped and she was making conversation.

"What do you mean?" I asked, generally curious.

"Well if it isn't anorexic it will be slave" She told me. What?

"You're a slave?" I asked shocked. All the time we were taking it was to a whisper.

"Well, that's what I used to get called so yeah" She looked upset.

"I'm sorry about that. Who were you a slave for?" I asked. All she did was motion her head towards the window. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Are you serious? The Macifers?" She nodded. Wow...I'm shocked. "I bet you know a lot of secrets of theirs then. You probably overheard"

"Yeah...they used to talk about this fight for power or something. Like a battle. They've been planning it for like a year or more" She told me which made me gasp. A battle for power? But we can't rule over the whole vampire clique and never will. None of us can.

"Yeah, that's a battle with us...me and my friends but I don't know why. That's why I'm here, to get information" I told her hoping she would be able to give me the lost clues.

"Sorry, I can't help you there" She said sincerely. I could tell she wanted to give me the lost information, I could tell just how much she despised the Macifers just like us.

"I've arrived, Sir. You called?" A different voice spoke from inside the castle which definitely wasn't Max, Sam or Johnny.....It was Joe.

"That bastard!" I blabbed my thoughts out loud. The girls head instantly snapped to me.

"You know him?" She asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Do I?! He's the cockiest, meanest, perverted, rudest vampire I have ever met! You know, once he was sent to spy on my friend Cerys and he did for ages. How sick is that?" My tone of voice changed to a more aggravated state as we talked about that...monster. "You wouldn't understand" I added.

"Yes...I do. His name is Joe and he rescued me from this place although he didn't really rescue me because I'm still in a hell whole that he calls his home and I still live with a dick head just like I did here. He treats me like I'm a prostitute or something, always wanting sex or to kiss me. I never give him it obviously but I had to cope with that here otherwise I'd have to starve in the dungeons." She explained. Wow I wasn't expecting that! Why on earth would Joe want to help a slave. He probably agrees with having them the sick prick. I do feel sorry for her though. She's had a rough time.

"Sorry, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Niall, Niall horan" I said sticking my hand out for her to shake it. "And you are....?"

"Heidi" She took my hand and shook it. "Heidi Levine" She confirmed.

"That's a pretty name" I said politely and she thanked me before blushing.

"I tell you what, I'll help you and your friends out since you seem really nice and I hate these guys. I'm going to be here most nights now since Joe won't let me out of his sight and the Macifers need him for something. I could collect info for you and tell you by texting you all I find out. It would save you the long journey up here because we don't live far away. Would that help?"

"That would be fantastic, amazing help! Thank you!" I smiled and felt so relieved I wouldn't have to make the dangerous journey up here. I could have been caught. I hugged her and she looked taken back but I was just so happy.

"Also....if you ever need another recruit to your side of the battle, I'm here"

(A.N) I UPDATED EARLY GUYS!!! But I don't know when the next update will be since school has started again :'( soooo thoughts on this chapter??? From now it will be much more dramatic and action packed.. I hope if it all turns out as planned. It should be great! Love you all my lil munchkins ♥

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 399 31
The final story between Harry and Jazlyn is here. Jazlyn wasn't given a choice like the others. Harry made the choice for her. Now, Jazlyn is a...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
9.8K 217 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
1.2K 28 32
Hello my little directioners. This Fanfic is about one direction....(obviously) The boys are a group of old and recently new Vampires. That is basica...