I'm Fine

By Hiyori_174

魔道祖师 mo dao zu shi fanfiction Wei Wuxian, who is an orphan adopted by the Jiang family. He grows up with Jia... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
well....
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

13

8.2K 334 31
By Hiyori_174

The brothers escaped together to a place called YiLing . Wei Ying went to bought some food for Jiang Cheng . " Eat , you have to eat to find Shijie right?" A lifeless Jiang Cheng look at the Mantou that Wei Ying bought . He just nods his head and took a bite . Wei Ying frowns and place his hands on Jiang Cheng . "Jiang Cheng ! Stop acting like weakling , don't you want revenge for the lotus pier ? Don't you want to protect Shijie ? You're the current sect leader ! You have to bring lotus pier back ! I'll be your right hand man , your not alone !" The light in Jiang Cheng's eyes is back . "Your right...Thanks Wei WuXian ."  They continued their journey until a Wen spotted them . "It's Jiang WanYin and Wei WuXian!!" They fought without their swords to defend themselves . "Ugh!" Wei Ying turns behind to see Jiang Cheng was knocked down by Wen ZhuLiu. "!!!core-melting hand !" Before he could melt Jiang Cheng's golden core , Wei Ying jumps in between them , shielding his brother . ZhuLiu widen his eyes but couldn't stop immediately .

His core melting hands melted  Wei Ying's core.

Everything , his life and his cultivation , gone just like that . Wei Ying felt everything inside him being sucked out . At last he fainted . "Well done Wen ZhuLiu ." Wen Chao came and clap his hands . "Get both of them to QiShan!" 

"Which one of then should I play with first~" Wei Ying's eyes widen . "How about the future Jiang sect leader!" Wang LingQiao suggests . "NO!! " Wei Ying shouted . "Don't you dare to even touch him..!" Wei Ying glares at Wen Chao . " Then I shall play with you first huh!" Wen Chao grabs Wei Ying by his hair , pulls him into the toture chamber . He took a whip and start whipping him .

Jiang Cheng woke up , he looks at his surroundings . "Wei WuXian...? Where the hell are you?" He's in the Wen sect's prison . He knocks the door loudly , getting the guard's attention. "Oi ! Where is Wei WuXian!" The guards laugh at him. " How would I know ? Young master Wen took him to a place no one would go."  Jiang Cheng got a bad feeling , he prays for his brother's safety in his heart .

"Ughf!" "You see down there slut? It's the famous mountain of corpse . Because of it's resentful energy once you enter there's no coming back , not even your soul ." Wen Chao place his foot on Wei Ying's face . "Wen-dog...YOU SHOULD DIE!" "SILENCE! Who gave you permission to talk ?!" Wen Chao grabs Wei Ying's neck , and throws him down to the resentful energy .

Pain. He felt pain everywhere . His bones are broken from the fall and his injuries are not healed yet. The resentful energies enter his body through his wound . Sweat covered his now paled face , he instantly felt weak . But at least Jiang Cheng is safe ...

Wang Ji drops his GuQin. "Lotus pier has been burned ? Like cloud recesses ?!" A panic wang Ji asks his Shufu about the news he just heard . "Hm. But the cloud recesses only have minor burns , for lotus pier ...I'm afraid , the whole YunMeng was taken over by the Wens ." Wang Ji felt his heart swollen , he was worried about Wei Ying now . He thanks his Shufu for the information and rushes to his room to play inquiry , determined to ensure wei Ying's safety .

Wishes anyone who celebrates CNY
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
新年快乐!!
身体健康
万事如意
学业进步
龙马精神

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

An Outlaw By roses_are_black

Historical Fiction

22.1K 1.4K 19
Wei Wuxian,after jumping down from the hill in the Nevernight battle with hate and resentment towards others. Those people whom he had given up his c...
162K 8.2K 52
Mo Xuyanu is back ! Where is Wei Wuxian ? [Completed] This Fiction follows the Novel not the Live Action Adaptation, so you might find few things dif...
245K 12.2K 45
Mo Dao Zu shi AU set during the modern era. free spirited Wei enters the prestigious Taiyang sheji Xueyuan a school for elite and extraordinary stud...
85.8K 4.2K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...