UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?

590 21 0
By Erinnics

|Jiyoon's POV|

It been 3 days since my birthday and Bin has been ignoring me lately. Whenever I ask him something, he'd just nod his head or reply something too short.

While waiting for our next teacher, I decided to talk to him again. I took a seat in front of him and watch him scan his books even though he really hates to study.

"Yah.." I called him softly. He just hummed in response without even looking at me.

"Follow me." I said as I stood up. He just looked at me as he shook his head. "Aish! Follow me or you'll go home with a black eye."

He then heaved out a sigh and stood up from his seat. I decided to go to the rooftop so that we'll have some privacy.

As we got there, he didn't even dare to look at me. "Bin-ah.." I called him softly but he still paid his attention in front.

I let out a sigh and said, "Fine. Since you have ears, I'm sure you can hear what I'm saying. Yah, Moon Bin. Why are you doing this to me? You're not like this. Where's the old Binnie that used to make fun of me? Where's the old Binnie that I used to know? I miss him."

He then looked at me with that unreadable expression again. But this time, I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Please.. just.. can you please just tell me if you're fine or not? I really need to know. I can't sleep properly because I'm worried. You're filling up questions in my mind Bin. I'm worried sick okay?! You're making me worry! We even promised not to keep secrets anymore but look at what you're doing. You're not opening-"

He cut me off as he pulled me into a hug. I tried to escape from his embrace but he hugged me tighter. "Yah, what are you doing?"

"Just.. let's just stay like this for a few minutes." He said. It's the first time after three days from my birthday that I've heard him respond properly.

"Okay." I replied as I hugged him back. "Now, I'm all ears. Can you please just give me some explanation? Are you okay? Are you doing fine?"

"I'm fine. Yes, I'm fine. But to be honest.. I'm not." He replied in a low tone with a hint of sadness in his husky voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked out of concern. "I'm not fine, and you're the reason." He started. My eyebrows furrowed as I asked myself 'why?'

"You may be asking yourself why right now but.. it's true. You are the main reason. I'm not trying to make you feel bad for me, I'm just telling you the truth about what I feel. Stop worrying about me and focus on your own life. If you keep doing these things, you're making me more confused. You're filling up more unanswered questions in my mind Kim Jiyoon."

I rubbed his back as I said, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong." He said which made me more confused. "I don't understand Bin." I replied.

"I know. I don't understand either. Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you these days and I'm sorry for keeping such secrets." He said.

"It's fine. I'm glad you opened up right now." I smiled. I broke the hug as I looked into his sad eyes.

"Don't give me that look. Where's the smiling Bin?"

|Bin's POV|

I sent her a faint smile as she raised her thumb. "That's it! Good boy."

"I hope you're feeling better right now." She said with a smile as she patted my head.

I don't know Jiyoon. I'm glad to know that you're still here by my side.. but I'm still not fine. My heart is aching right now because of you.

You're the reason of my smile.
You're the reason of my happiness.
But.. you're also the reason of my sadness.
You make me frown in despair when you're smiling around him.
You're filling up more confusion and questions in my mind.

"Yeah, I feel a bit better now." I replied as I sent her a smile.

|Eunwoo's POV|

I headed to the rooftop to clear my mind up when I saw.. Bin hugging Jiyoon.

I clenched my fists as the scene but I tried to suppress my anger. I saw Jiyoon rubbing his back in a comforting manner so I decided not to bother them.

Instead, I went to school garden and took a seat at the bench.

It looks like I'm not the only one.
Moon Bin.. he looks at her differently.
But, I shouldn't let my guard down.
I just can't give up easily on Jiyoon.

•••

|MJ's POV|

As I got home, I took a seat beside mom who was holding the pink sticky note from Jiyoon's gift.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked. "Oh, I'm just examining this note." She replied as she looked at me then back to it.

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity. "To be honest.. I'm suspecting someone. I'm sure it's him." She replied.

"Huh? Who?"

"Moon Bin." She replied, forming a wide smile on her face.

"Why him?"

"They've been bestfriends since they were kids right? Last Friday, I went to the mall to buy my gift for Jiyoon. I decided to buy a teddy bear for her because it's what she always wanted right?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"So, I headed to the toys section when I saw a familiar young lad. It was Bin. He was smiling so widely as he lifted up a fluffy, white teddy bear. He then quickly ran to the cashier then I saw Sanha. He's pretty tall already." Mom chuckled at her last statement as she looked at me.

"Moomm!!" I whined as she patted my head with a smile.

"Okay, okay. I'm just kidding. So, I heard Bin say "I hope she likes it." Myungjun-ah, they may be bestfriends but.." She paused.

"But what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"But.. does Bin like our Jiyoon?"

"I.. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Okay. Anyways, I'm sure that Bin gave her that white bear."

"How are you so sure? Besides you witnessed him buy it?"

"I used my connections." She replied with a wink.

"Eh?" I asked out of confusion.

"I asked his mom." She laughed.

"Mom.. you really are something. Do you like Bin that much?"

She nodded her head with a smile as she picked up her phone. She showed me they're conversation as mom took a picture of the note and sent it to Bin's mom.

"See? It's him. She even said it's his handwriting." Mom explained with a smile on her face.

|Jiyoon's POV|

As the last bell rang, Soo-ah rushed to me with excitement on her face. "Yah, come on!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Eh?"

"I'll tell you later. For now, fix your things up and do what I have to say."

I nodded obediently and did what she she said. Then, we were about to leave the room when someone called us.

We turned around and saw the three of them walking towards us. "Where are you guys going?" They asked.

"We're going to watch a movie!" Soo-ah exclaimed. My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at her.

"Can we come too?" Rocky asked. I'm sure she won't deny it.

"Hmm, it's supposed to be a girls' hangout but.. okay!" She replied with a smile. See?

"So that means I can come too right?" Bin asked with hope in his eyes.

Soo-ah and I pretended to think as we replied, "No."

"Why??" He asked childishly while pouting.

"Guys, let's go now." I said with a teasing smile as we walked away from Bin.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He yelled as he catched up to us.

•••

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Rocky asked.

"How about Jurassic Park?" Soo-ah replied excitedly. Bin, Eunwoo and I looked at her as we shook our heads.

"Why not?" She whined. "Because they watched it already." Bin replied, eyeing the two of us.

"What?!" Soo-ah asked in disbelief. Bin sent us a glare as he paid his attention back to Rocky and Soo-ah.

"Well.. how about Conjuring?" Rocky suggested.

My eyes widened as my heart drummed in nervousness. "No. No. No." I really, really hate horror movies.

"Call!" Eunwoo replied, raising a thumbs up. I looked at him as I shook my head like a child.

He imitated what I did and sticked his tongue out. I pouted as I stomped my feet. "Call!" Soo-ah exclaimed.

I shot her a glare then I looked at Bin. He's my only hope. "How about we watch another movie Bin? You're my bestfriend, can you please come with me?" I pleaded.

He smiled and looked at the three of them, waiting for his answer. "I don't want to." Eunwoo, Rocky and Soo-ah frowned in disappointed while I passed Bin a satisfied smile.

That was then, a smirk crept up his lips. "I mean, I don't want to miss a horror movie!"

My eyebrows furrowed in disappointment as I pouted. "That's okay Jiyoon. You can hold unto me." Eunwoo said with a reassuring smile which made my cheeks heat up.

"Okay! Rocky and I will buy the tickets. How about you guys will buy the popcorn and drinks?" Soo-ah said.

"Okay!" The three of us exclaimed. We then headed to buy some snacks as we looked at the menu.

"What flavor do you want Jiyoon? I'll buy it for you." Eunwoo said.

"I want-"

"Cheese it is." Bin cut me off. I shot him a glare as he sent me a smirk.

"Okay!" Eunwoo exclaimed. "You sure you want to treat me?" I asked him. He nodded in response, flashing his sweet smile.

"Thank-"

"I'll take it from here. Two cheese popcorns please." Bin cut me off, again. He handed his money to the cashier but Eunwoo stopped him.

"No. I can buy it for her." Eunwoo said, faking a smile.

"No, I can. I'm her bestfriend." Bin fought back.

"No, you can't I'm her seatmate."

"Yah! I told you that I'll take it from here!" Bin exclaimed as his voice got louder.

"Yah! I told you not to!" Eunwoo replied, gritting his teeth.

A weird feeling crept up my body as I noticed people shooting us glares and some were even whispering. "Aish! Stop it you two! I can buy for my own popcorn."

They're faces softened as they eyed every move I made. "I'm sorry." I apologized to the cashier once she handed me my popcorn.

I sent the two of them glares as I said, "Follow me."

•••

"Yah, what are you two doing? It's not like this popcorn is real expensive! I can afford for my own. You really catched people's attention back there. You're not kids anymore, you need to behave." I scolded them as they lowered their heads in guilt.

"But-"

I clicked my tongue as I furrowed my eyebrows. "No but's or if's. BEHAVE. Do you understand?" I cut Bin off as they nodded they're heads obediently.

"Good. Now, let's go." I said as my expression quickly changed.

|Eunwoo's POV|

As Jiyoon faced her back against us, I shot Bin a glare as I scrunched my nose. "This is all because of you!" I half whispered, half yelled as I pointed to him.

"Yah! Why can't I just buy her a popcorn. It's not a big deal." He replied with a smirk.

"I said that I'll treat her. But then, you butted in." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Tch. I? Butted in? She's my bestfriend. Plus, it's not like you're her boyfriend or something." He scoffed.

"What if I want to?" I replied, walking closer towards him with a smug face.

|Bin's POV|

"It's not like you're her boyfriend or something." I scoffed.

"What if I want to?" He replied with smug look on his face as he walked closer.

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelief. My heart somehow ached as my blood boiled in anger. I clenched my fists, suppressing my anger.

"What if I want to be her boyfriend?" He replied, emphasizing the last word.

"Are you mocking me?"

"What if I am?" He snorted.

"Yah, Cha Eunwoo. You're too much of yourself."

"Yah, Moon Bin. I'm serious here. I don't care if you know too much about her. I don't care if you're her bestfriend. All I want to say is, leave her alone. Just act as a friend and just be friend to her. Just stay where you are right now, as her bestfriend."

"What if I don't want to?" I replied with a straight face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...
20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
71.3K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆
39K 1.8K 30
Due to other students misbehavior, Eunwoo started to form a huge hatred towards school. Everything about the environment irritates him until he met...