Perfect Without Scars .{major...

By Estyshawl

Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for l... More

prologue ♣ she's up for sale
chapter two ♣ Day's finally come
chapter three ♣ life after death
chapter four ♣ A wedding to hold
chapter five ♣ The first realm
chapter six ♣ An imposter's luck!
chapter seven ♣ Long live a king!
chapter eight ♣ In a new body
chapter nine ♣ Falling for the imposter
chapter ten ♣ And she's so much better
Author's Note
chapter eleven ♣ A king has fallen
chapter twelve ♣ Falling for a king!
chapter thirteen ♣ Battle to be fought
chapter fourteen ♣ I'm pregnant
chapter fifteen ♣ war to be won
chapter sixteen ♣ Truths are made known
chapter seventeen ♣ He's dying...
chapter eighteen ♣ The birth of an unlikely queen
chapter nineteen ♣ still in the past
chapter twenty ♣ coming back to the real world
chapter twenty one ♣ Deaths, lives and truths to be faced
AUTHOR'S NOTE ♣ The beginning of the End
Epilogue ♣ Everything always works out at the end of the day
Bonue chapter I ♣ Tell a story
Bonus chapter II ♣ End a story

chapter one ♣ preparations are in order

359 24 0
By Estyshawl

A year later...
Ajora sat in front of her vanity table, applying make-up to her face. Ajora Ndukwe; she murmured her name softly, looking directly at herself in the mirror. By tomorrow, that name was going to change. She couldn't help but be overjoyed at the thought. She was becoming Princess Ajora Osarodion Oghosa Edobor-Uzamere Christopher Dozie-Williams!

She still couldn't believe that tomorrow was her wedding day. Hers. Her twin sister and four of their friends were waiting downstairs for her to finish dressing up. They were going clubbing to celebrate her last day as a spinster.

"Elle won't you hurry up?" she heard them shout from downstairs

"I'm coming! Just a minute!" she shouted back, hurriedly finishing off her facial looks and standing up. She was wearing a strapless, A-shaped, floral printed dress with strap-on white heels.

She made a move to go out, when her laptop which she'd left open on the bed, pinged up, showing she'd just got a message. Should she answer it? She slightly wondered, as she hurriedly hooked on her loop earrings to her ears. As a last minute act, she decided to just gloss over the message being sent, and then be on her way.

' Hey beautiful'

she blushed slightly. It was her fiance Chris, that had texted her.

'hi handsome. You shouldn't be texting me. I thought we agreed that there would be no form of contact between us till the wedding tomorrow?'

'I'm so sorry love. Couldn't help... Couldn't resist. Couldn't let one full day go by without seeing or hearing from you.'

She was getting giddy with excitement and amusement, as she settled down on her bed, making herself comfortable, before typing back, with her bachelorette night temporarily forgotten.

'Awwn. I miss you already, that's so touching. Can't chat for long though. The girls are waiting for me downstairs. How are your vows coming along? You know this is the most important aspect of tomorrow's ceremony. Standing in front of that crowd and telling the world about how we really feel about each other...' she texted back.

'this vow is really important to you isn't it?' He asked.

'yes, it's very important. The most important. you're going to write it down on a paper so you won't forget right?' She texted back, laughing softly to herself about how demanding her text sounded.

He knew her better though, she thought as she absent-mindedly played with her hair, feeling like she was in a dream world. He knew her even better than she knew herself!

And tomorrow... tomorrow. she shivered slightly, thinking about what she was going to be doing by this time tomorrow. The time was 8pm presently. They were finally going to be joined as man and wife. And somehow, that left a good feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Her laptop pinged with a new message, bringing her to the present

'don't need a paper to tell my woman how much she means to me. Her face becomes the very platform on which I write. Her smile and eyes becomes the ink to that platform. And the ass... gosh! That ass! Becomes my very source of inspiration. Can't wait to own you in every way, tomorrow baby.'

Her whole body instantly became heated up. Gosh! She was turned on as fuck! Few more hours. Just few more hours. It wasn't so far anymore, She consoled herself. She was quite speechless and didn't know what to text back.

'um...I gotta go. The girls must be really impatient by now. I'm surprised they haven't come barging in here'
'open your windows and look outside' he texted back

'why?'

'you'll know why ,when you open the window.'

Rolling her eyes, with a light smile on her lips, she bounced off the bed and went to her window, looking down the two story building of her parent's house and surprisingly, sitting there on a chair, with an opened laptop, was the very own Christopher Dozie-Williams.

"What are you doing here? Are you crazy? Get out! How did you even manage to sneak your way into the compound? My parents would freak out if they saw you. They said husband and wife-to-bees are not supposed to see themselves before the wedding. If not bad omen would befall them!" Ajora said laughingly.

"Ajora! if you don't come downstairs in the next ten seconds, I'm going to come right up there and drag you down myself!" Ajora faintly heard her friend Becca shouting from downstairs

"wanna try something wild, before our wedding?" chris asked, deliberately ignoring her earlier statement to him.

"something wild? Everyday I spend with you is something wild! When it comes to you, there is nothing wild under the sun, I haven't tried before" she said, with an unmistakably, excited glint in her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" he asked suddenly, tightening his features.

"Come on, you know I do"

"then jump" he said simply stretching his arms out wide, indicating for her to jump into them.

"what? You're crazy! You want me to jump from up here, down? I know they say love is blind, but please I'm not that blind, so I know for sure that jumping from here means a sure leg breakage and I'd like to be in full possession of all my body parts by the time I wear my wedding dress" she said, jovially, resting fully on the window sills.

"come on. It's not that high and you're not jumping from up there, down. You're jumping from up there, into my arms."

And suddenly, her twin sister Ella barged into her room "Ajora, you thwart! do you know how long we've been waiting for you? and..."

without thinking, Ajora threw herself over the window and jumped, cutting her sister off, because when Ella wanted to start reprimanding someone, she could go on for hours!

It all happened in a split second and she found herself in his arms, her mouth on his, they were kissing each other voraciously. And there goes the no-form-of-contact deal they'd made.

"Ahh! My gosh! She committed sucide! Ajora jumped over a building on the eve of her wedding! " Ella shouted from up there, already shaking and scared.

"I'm fine Ella. Don't worry. You guys should come outside. You'll meet me there. Let's go have my bachelorette party at club jokers!" Ajora screamed back up at her sister from down laughing in Chris's arms hoping the other girls downstairs heard too 'cause she couldn't shout twice. Club jokers was one of the most expensive clubs in Lagos. It sure went a long way when you had a dad who was a governor and a mom who was a minister.

Chris had to slip back into the shadows before the girls came downstairs, so they couldn't see him because coupled with her parents, they'd all also joined hands to agree that the bride and groom weren't suppose to see the day before the wedding.

The other girls finally came out. her sister Ella, her bestfriend Bea, and three other good friends of theirs, Esther, Miracle and Nowe. They came down with questions about the fall, and wondering how come she wasn't hurt in any way. But not wanting to reveal Chris, she expertly avoided the questions, and off to club jokers they went. She planned to fully celebrate her last night out as a spinster.

♥. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the first chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 95 19
You scream, I scream. We all SCREAM! Scream! scream. My name is Diana Cannon. I am supposed to be this untouchable being... I am Empress of two races...
1.9M 60.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
88.1K 3.9K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...