Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

5.1

58.5K 1.7K 156
By Kota_G

•- Austin Wood -•

I loved admiring Lainey as she finally let go from all her troubles and responsibilities. She was able to become a whole other person who was free at last, and it was the most admiring thing I'd ever seen.

With her arms carelessly flying above her head, she runs through the ocean with a soft breath of fresh air.

I prop my body on my elbow as I watch her childishly splash the water as the waves meet the shore. She turns, laughter emitting from her lips, and smiles in my direction.

If I were here alone and Laine Bennett was not part of my life, then surely I would have made my move. She'd have rejected me then. Probably call me a dick to my face and then run off in both fear and disgust.

But I know her, and she knows me. I could watch her be free, be happy, and I could enjoy it entirely.

I hadn't noticed her movement until she fell to her knees beside me.

"You've been sitting here since we got down here," she sighs, resting her hand on my bare chest in a comforting way.

If only she would drag her soft hand down my chest. Reaching just below the waistband of my swim trunks. Her hand, kneading upward so taunting, so skillful.

I clear my throat and stare at her hand, the image now racing through my thoughts. "I like watching you. Is that a crime?" I ask, dragging my eyes from the vivid picture I'd painted in my mind.

She hums angelically before lowering her head to mine.

I trap her lips in my own and savor the sweet taste. She was a delicious dessert that you wanted, but shouldn't devour. She was sweet, but surprised you with a bit of salt when you least expected it.

I was about to deepen the kiss before she pulls away. A low grunt rumbles in my chest as I fall back to my laying position.

"I like it here," she sighs, resting her weight on her hands presses into the sand behind her.

I hum and reach around her small waist. I press my hand to her hip but slide my fingers under the thin string connecting the top and back of her bottoms.

"I like you," I admit, smirking up at her as my fingers trace small circles on her hip.

Lainey snorts, and the sound alone was heartwarming.

"I'd hope so," she laughs just as she moves her body closer to my own.

I raise an eyebrow curiously, "And why is that so, Miss. Bennett?"

She smiles down at me before lowering her head to my ear.

"Because otherwise I wouldn't get free trips to Hawaii and amazing food from the best chef in the city," She scrunches her face to which I immediately move my body away and lift her over my shoulder.

She erupts into a fit of laughter and lightly hits my back but to no avail, I race towards the water.

"So, you like to use me for my money? How shallow of you. It only seems fair of me to show you the bot so shallow parts of life," I reply as I gently smack her ass , causing her to gasp before quickly laughing louder.

I march my way through the water until it reached my waist. I immediately throw her into the water and watch as she finds her feet the sand below.

I laugh as Laine comes up for air with a look of revenge clear on her face. She runs her hand through her hair and presses her tongue to her lower lip. She takes small steps towards me, closing the distance at a slow, but yet fearfully suspenseful pace.

"You, Sir, play dirty. But not strategically," she smirks all too demonically for my liking.

I raise my hands in self defense as J turn so my back faced the open water. It wasn't a smart move on my part, and it was clear she had me where she wanted me. But anywhere she wanted, or needed me, I'd be there.

"We can talk this out like the adults we are, baby. I just need you to step away from the very sexy millionaire," I smile, this moment one to go down in the books.

She hums, her hands crossing in front of her but it was hardly visible as we step deeper and deeper into the water.

"Do me a favor, and hold your breath."

Before I know it, she was leaping into my body and in shock, my guard dropped and I'd sunk under the water with her body now wrapped around mine.

As we come up for air, we both begin to laugh.

I tighten her legs around me as she wraps her hands around my neck. "I like you too," she smiles.

A wicked grin crosses my face as I tighten my hands on her ass. "I'd hope so."

A soft hum comes from her lips, "And why is that so, Mr. Wood?"

"Because I get free trips to Hawaii and amazing food from the best chef in the city," I reply mockingly, making her eyes roll to the back of her head for a split second.

"Shut up," she whispers.

And I do just that as our lips connect.

•- Laine Bennett -•

The first day in Hawaii was a complete success. Of course, all Austin and I did was casually make out in the sand with no interest to what everyone else was doing, but it was still a success in my book. Except a shower later and I still have sand in places I wish I didn't.

I toss my towel to the hamper in the bathroom before running my hand through my damp hair. I attempt to dry it as best I can with my fingers because I had no intention of blow drying it for the sake of my arm getting too tired.

Not caring anymore, I pull on my pajama shorts before wandering out into the master bedroom in search of Austin.

When I see he wasn't in the spot I left him, my curiosity peaks. The crime fanatic in me wants to assume someone broke in through the window and kidnapped him and just pray that Austin somehow left an 'If I Go Missing Folder' just in case, but the realistic and boring side of me decides he got bored laying in bed by himself and wandered off to uncharted territory.

Although the first option is still possible. Who knows. We could be the next 'Taken' movie. As long as I get to play Liam Neeson's role.

I shake my thoughts as I step into the hallways. There were three other doors to choose from, and I intended to peak my nose into each of them.

The door right across the hall lead to another bedroom, but the interior was decorated with gold as the main color instead of the royal blue complimenting the rest of the master bedroom.

I shut the door and continue down a decorated hall that wasn't long enough to be straight out of The Shining, but still a little ominous.

I push open the next door and find a smaller bathroom with the laundry necessities in place of a shower, but a royal bathtub remains.

Finally, I step to the last door and tap gently. When there is no reply, I push it open to see Austin seated at a desk with papers askew and his hair tousled.

My presence had gone unknown but I didn't mind as I peacefully watched him trace his pencil along the paper.

He looked free here. There was no Hannah, no press, no work. We were both taking a much needed break and I'm so happy he decided it was for the best if we got away. We both had shit to work through, and he understood that.

The silence became unbearable and I open the door more before stepping inside.

"What happened to the unwritten 'no work on vacation' rule?" I ask, making him glance up at me with a vibrant smile.

"I'm sorry. I just figured I'd get a head start on floor plans for your grandmother's store," he replies as he skillfully draws a line across the sheet of paper flat on his desk.

I step closer and admire the work he'd already accomplished. The blueprint was nearly spot on and he seemed to be doing it all from memory.

I walk around the desk and rest my chin on his shoulder. Pointing to one of the walls I state, "There's a window right there. It looks out onto the alley separating the store and the cheap Chinese place that has really shitty egg rolls."

Austin chuckles deeply, causing my entire body to vibrate. He turn to me and I quickly move away so he could spin his desk chair. But before I could take my leave so he could get back to work, he lifts my body onto his so I was straddling his lap.

"Whatever would I do without you?" He ask, brushing my hair from my face sweetly.

I shrug my shoulders as I try to discreetly nuzzle into his palm although I'm dead sure he could tell me what I'd do before I even did it.

"Probably have a really disorganized assistant with a good father figure and the intent to sleep with you until you settle for her but you won't because something is missing. A sense of adventure, of longing for someone who kicks your ass when you need it. You'd search the entire city to find this one single woman, and when you do, it will be the last time because she's secretly part of a gang and your love would be forbidden so how dare you risk her life? But you do it in the name of Love because she is the one to make you stop being a little shit all the time."

Austin blinks his eyes as he turns in the chair cautiously.

"You just compiled so many romantic movies into one plot and quite honestly, you need a hobby."

I immediately gasp, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"I forgot to include "Pretty Woman!"

Austin shakes his head before pressing his lips to my nose.

"You're so fucking weird, Lainey. I admire it."

I lean down and press my lips to his gently. I never wanted to stop kissing him. I couldn't dare to try and stop touching every inch of his body. Addiction clearly runs in my family, but Austin was an addiction that didn't built up with time. One day I was attacked by a sack of bricks telling me that everything I knew was a lie.

"Shut up," I laugh, pulling away slightly, "Admit it, you love it. And you wouldn't have me any other goddamn way."

Surprisingly so, Austin lifts his body from his chair, taking me with him.

"I suppose my life would be dull. I'd probably be in New York working my night away," He sighs as he carries me down the hall but I couldn't focus on anything but him.

"Yeah and I'd be sitting in front of my TV eating a tub of ice cream and wondering why no man would ever like me. Not that this is a contest but I think I win."

Austin hums as he sits down on the bed, only to fall back comfortably with my head rested on his chest. "Any man would be lucky to have you Laines. You're smart, funny, sometimes bitchy, but you're amazing with kids, and beautiful, and really fucking good in bed. God, you're so good I sometimes wonder how I got lucky to get you."

I smile and press my lips to his chest. "As fun as diving into our amazing sex life, I'm tired. And we still have so many days ahead of us."

"So many days for me to ruin you for anyone else. Now that, is excitement."

I roll my eyes and lean up one last time to kiss his lips. "Goodnight, dipshit."

A soft chuckle emits from his chest as his lips press to my forehead. "Goodnight, baby."

•———•

Lot of kissing here but it's fine. It's been an very dramatic and tiring week. I didn't go to bed Sunday night until 6:30 in the morning Monday and I have to get up at 7. So I didn't go then. And that same day my friend group starts to disintegrate and that's honestly okay because it's just the two people who don't really communicate with the rest of us in the sense that they either lie or feel the need to be better than the rest of us but hey, that's a narcissist for you.

Anyways, I never felt like writing which is annoying because I want a Valentine's Day update and my plans include watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer and eating ice cream because I want an Angel and I want one now goddammit.

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
1.3M 56.6K 33
Austin Portwalt Crazy ambitious billionare who loves making big deals. He loves money and wants more than what he has now. He loves his bachelor life...
687K 17.3K 40
Ally Carson has it all; a loving family, supportive boyfriend, and an impressive degree in the industry of her dreams. But when she uproots her perfe...
1.4M 54.4K 43
When Logan Hunt, CEO of Hunt Company tries to help his fiancée in getting into the desired fashion show, the last thing he expected was to come face...