Anger Brought Us Together. [E...

Por Heichou_Anna

It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix i... Más

Chapter One。
Chapter Two。
Chapter Four。
Chapter Five。
Chapter Six。
Chapter Seven。
Chapter Eight。
Chapter Nine。
Chapter Ten。
Chapter Eleven。
Chapter Twelve。
Chapter Thirteen。
Chapter Fourteen。
Chapter Fifteen。
Chapter Sixteen。
Chapter Seventeen。
Chapter Eighteen。
Chapter Ninteen。( End。)
New Story is OUT.
Sequel??¿

Chapter Three。

20.3K 944 2.5K
Por Heichou_Anna

ãLevi's POVã

I slammed my locker closed, and made my way towards first period, which was Study Hall.

Honestly, Study Hall was one of my favorites. It was the only one where I could rest, read, relax and think.

I made my way down stairs, and to the basement. As soon as I turned around a corner, something slammed onto my shoulder, and grasped tightly onto it. I looked over, and saw Petra. Of fucking course.

This girl is obsessed with my for no fucking reason. We've never even had a real conversation before. And her actions are really starting to get fucking annoying.

Petra held onto my arm all the way into my classroom, not letting go.

"Petra. Let the fuck go." I almost growled.

She gasped and jumped. She looked at me with widen eyes, and acted hurt. I glared at her again, and she finally nodded and slowly left the classroom. Fucking finally.

I sat down onto my usual seat, in the back of the room by the back wall. I looked to my left and saw someone with their hood up, having their back towards me. The person looked new to this class, being that no one ever sits there. I shrugged it off, not interested.

I let out a quiet sigh as I put my head phones into my ears, and turned on a random Japanese song on my music app. I put my hood up as well and slouched down into my chair and closed my eyes.

For some reason, Eren popped into my thoughts. How his puffy cheeks flushed when I touched his mouth, getting the crumbs off his face.

It was somewhat... Adorable?

Tch, no. It want. I scolded myself for thinking such ways. I've gotta stop thinking about him like that. I am a straight boy, and I love vaginas.

Fuck no. I hate vaginas. They're disgusting, they're gross and they're ugly. Fuck that, nope.

In all honesty, I don't know my sexuality. I've never known my sexuality. I've looked at some boys a weird way and I've always been weirded out by vaginas. But I also can't say I like dicks. I don't think they're amazing, either. I'm obviously somewhat attracted to Eren, but I really don't want to be.

Sure, I've had girlfriends. But, none of the relationships seemed real. I have never had genuine feelings for a girl. I just had girlfriends to make myself feel less lonely.

I've gotten sexual with a girl once before. When it came time for me to undress the girl, I almost gagged and couldn't continue. Let's just say, she wasn't happy and that relationship definitely didn't last long.

I exhaled heavily, and opened my eyes once the long song ended, and I glanced around my classroom.

The person next to me, with the hood still up, had looked forward for once and I could now see half of their face. It was a young boy, and he looked hella fucking familiar.

I had leaned up, trying to get a better view of the boy.

It was Eren. The bit from Group Therapy.

My eyes instantly widened, and I leaned back quickly into my chair, slamming my back into the hard chair. I was leaning back as far as I could, trying to hide my face.

Shit, shit, shit. Why was he here? Since when did he go to this school? Since when had he been this class? Why was he in this class?

He he noticed me yet?

Do I say hi? No, that would really stupid. I should keep quiet.

Keep silent and act like I haven't seen him at all.

I pulled my hood up closer to my face, trying to hide my face better.

I could feel my cheeks burning with the redness, so I put my face into my arms, and acted like I was sleeping on the desk.

This isn't good at all.

-----------

ãEren's POVã

I could see the boy from Group Therapy moving around a ton in his chair. Is he like, having a seizure or some shit? He wouldn't quit moving. Finally, after about 2 minutes, I could see out of the corner of my eye that he put his head down into his arms and laid down on the desk. He finally got comfortable and quit moving.

I took that opportunity to look over at him.

I looked over, and saw him. He looked... I don't know, kind of cute laying there. I would scold myself for thinking of him in such a romantic way, but I now accepted the fact that I do like him more than a friend. But the bad thing is, that I don't even know his damn name.

Not sure if I believe in the term 'Love At First Sight', because I don't think I love him. I can't love someone that I know absolutely nothing about. It's just not possible. Maybe for others, but but not for me.

I realized I was still glancing over at him. I couldn't help but blush at thoughts I was thinking. I thought about how just amazing it would be if I could just hug him. How it would feel to have him in my arms. It made my heart warm just thinking about it. I wonder if I'll ever be able to hug him. I sighed, I knew I would probably never be able to...

Just then, the school bell run, telling us that this period is ending, and time to move onto the next. It was then when I realized I should have looked away from the boy from Group Therapy, because his head sprung up when then bell rung, and we made eye contact.

My eyes widen, just as his did. All of the rest of the students left the classroom, leaving us two, and the teacher who had also just left the classroom. It was just us two now, awkwardly starring at each other.

"H-Hey, man." He awkward said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey.." I replied. It was quiet then, so I quickly jumped out of the chair and bolted out the classroom. I made a B-Line to the stairs to go upstairs, and away from him. The stairs were crowded with other student. There was no way I could make it up in time, so I quickly pushed the 'up' button by the elevator, which was just ride beside the stairs.

It was taking forever to open, but finally after a moment, it opened and I jumped into the elevator. I thought I had successfully escaped from him, and I sighed in relief at the thought.

But of course, I jinxed myself, as usual. He quickly ran into the elevator beside me, just as the doors closed. He pushed the '1st level' button, which meant he was getting off a floor below me.

He stood there beside me, glancing at me through the corner of his eye. "Are you running away from me?" He asked quietly. I could almost swear I heard some hurt in that. I started to feel guilty.

"N-No, sorry if it seems that way. I just... I needed to get to class so I won't be late." I lied, and he knew that very well as well. We had over 5 more minutes until my next class started and I have all the time in the world to get there on time.

It was completely quiet then, while the elevator finally started moving. Sure, it was awkward. But yet, it was almost comforting. It was weird how one person, who can make me so fucking nervous, make me feel so oddly comfortable all at the same time.

"By the way, I'm Levi." He said out of nowhere, and reached his hand out towards me. Levi. So that's his name. I like it.

"Eren." I replied, sticking my hand out as well, and putting it into his grasp as we shook hands. I could feel those familiar shocks run through my hand, but I ignored them, and took my hand back to my side.

"Nice to meet you." He whispered, almost smiling in my direction, which instantly gave me hard core butterflies, and made my face heat up.

"Yeah, y-you too." I whispered as well, looking away from, hiding my blush. I could see Levi writing something down on a small piece of paper out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Are you good in Geometry?" He asked randomly.

"Uhh, yeah I guess I am..." I trailed off, still shocked by the random question. He then didn't reply, but just looked forward at the wall.

After what seemed likes hours, but only a minute or two, the elevator came to a halt, which meant it was time for Levi to walk out.

He then slipped something into my jacket pocket, and looked up at me for a moment. "Tutor me. 5:00 sharp." Was all he said, and rushed out of the elevator.

I stood in shock, as the elevator doors shut, and started to move to the next floor.

I pulled out whatever he put in my pocket, and saw it was that piece of paper he had been writing on. It was printed in elegant writing, and had an apartment address and said, '5:00 sharp, my apartment. 23rd room.'

I sucked in some air quickly. Should I really be doing this when I knew for a fact I should be trying my hardest to stop these weird feelings I had for Levi, instead of hanging out with him.

I'm in big shit.

----------------------

(â‰Â§Ã¢ÂˆÂ‡Ã¢Â‰Â¦)/ Hello. I noticed that this chapter would not go public, and stayed at private, saying something about copy write, when I clearly did write this chapter myself, on and off of phone. So, I had to rewrite this chapter hahah.

I think it turned into a better chapter the second time around, so I hope you guys enjoy this. ('・ω・')

Please vote, comment, and follow! :)

Video/Song: LeviXEren {Masked Bitch}

Really enjoyable song, so give it a listen! ;))

- Heichou_Anna

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.7K 981 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
146K 5.5K 94
《Prince Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N), Princess of Estra has run away from her country d...
143K 6.7K 41
[Highest Ranking]: #96 in Riren | #941 in Fanfiction {Highschool AU} • • • • [CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR RE-WRITING] Like many High-Schoolers, Eren had a...
127K 1.6K 6
Was it just attraction? The magnetic pull between you and your Corporal was something that tormented you for so long. Your body aches for his touch...