Peaky Blinders Imagines

By XdrapetomaniaX

*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!) More

Arthur Shelby - You waited for me
Tommy Shelby - Not good enough
John Shelby - Safe and sound
Finn Shelby - Those no good Shelby brothers
Michael Gray - Million Dreams
Polly Gray - Dead but not totally dead (Part 1)
Polly Gray - Dead but not totally dead (Part 2)
Arthur Shelby - One and Only
Tommy Shelby - Goodbye
John Shelby - Say Yes
Finn Shelby - Jealous
Michael Gray - Daddy's little girl
Arthur Shelby - I Dont Know You Anymore
Tommy Shelby -Mardy bum
John Shelby - I miss you Daddy
Finn Shelby - Not John
Michael Gray - Secret love story
Arthur Shelby - Forever my brother
Tommy Shelby - You Need Me
John Shelby - Long Gone
Finn Shelby - My Saviour
Michael Gray - New Kid In Town
Arthur Shelby - Protective
John Shelby - My One True Love
Finn Shelby - Always going to be you
Michael Gray - New Kid in Town (part 2)
Arthur Shelby - That's My Girl
John Shelby - Long Gone (part 2)
Finn Shelby - The Way I Loved You
Arthur Shelby - Moving On
Tommy Shelby - I'm Not Her
John Shelby - What Happened To Perfect?
Tommy Shelby - Unfaithful
Tommy Shelby - But I Love Her
All The Boys - Not So Secret Anymore
Finn Shelby - Bestfriends Forever
Tommy Shelby - Always
John Shelby - I Promise You
John Shelby - I Promise You (part 2)
NEW BOOOOKKK
Gif Series - Arthur Shelby
Gif Series - Tommy Shelby
Gif Series - John Shelby
Gif Series - Finn Shelby
Gif Series - Michael Gray
Gif Series -Alfie Solomons
Gif Series - Arthur Shelby
Requests?
All The Shelbys - Coming Out
Tommy Shelby / Alfie Solomons -Not a little girl
Tommy Shelby - Protectiveness
All the Shelby's - Just like you
All Shelbys - Family United
John Shelby - Forgiven But Not Forgotten
Arthur Shelby - Jealousy
Tommy Shelby - Childhood Crush
Tommy Shelby - The Truth Is Out
Bonnie Gold - Forbidden Love
Quick A/N
Contest?
Contest Rules
All Shelbys - We Got You
Tommy Shelby - I'll always find you
John Shelby - You Will Always Have Me
Charlie Shelby - Little Crush? Little Love?
Michael Gray - First Meeting
Polly Gray - Dead but not totally dead (Part 3)
REMINDER
Isaiah Jesus - Not Your Fault
Tommy Shelby - Who I Am
Contest Winners
John Shelby - The Secret Love Affair
Arthur Shelby - You Stole My Thunder
Your decisons?
Snapchat
Finn Shelby - We Were Just Kids
Finn Shelby - We Were Just Kids (Part 2)
Finn Shelby - Dancing In The Rain
John Shelby - The Talented One
Tommy Shelby - Protector
Michael Gray - The One In Which He Gets The Girl
Tommy Shelby - I've always got your back
Finn Shelby - The Murder
Isaiah Jesus - As Long As I'm With You
About me!
Arthur Shelby - The Father That Used To Be
Questions Part 2
Tommy Shelby - Childhood Crush (Part 2)
John Shelby - Two Different Worlds
Michael Gray - Where do broken hearts go?
Finn Shelby - Scarlett Secret
Questions part 3
John Shelby - Falling for you
Requests!
All Shelby's - The little Blinder
Questions Part 4!
Tommy Shelby - Brother's Best Friend
John Shelby - Forbidden Love
Michael Gray - A Smaller Shade of Gray
Day 3
All Shelby's - Family Bonding Day
Day 6,7 and 8
All Shelby's - Death Sentence
John Shelby - Fall for you
Arthur Shelby - Gif Series
Tommy Shelby
John Shelby
Tommy Shelby
Please read.....
Bonnie Gold
2nd peaky book!
Questions Part 5!
Questions part 6!
Instagram and Snapchat

Michael Gray - Love Will Remember

19.6K 282 22
By XdrapetomaniaX

"MICHAEL PUT ME DOWN!" You squealed out,Michael laughed and continued to spin you around before finally dropping you onto the warm,fluffy grass. He flopped down beside you and pulled you into his side. You rested your head on his shoulder and studied the clouds in the sky letting your mind wander into the depths of your memories.

"I'm so glad we got out of that boring old town" Michael hummed in response to you. "I'm just so glad you stayed with me, god knows I don't deserve you" a warm smile slipped onto your mouth. He propped onto his elbow and stared down at you, taking in your features. The way the sun made your skin a golden colour which brought out the blue in your eyes, the way your freckles were scattered about your face giving you a childlike look. He loved everything about you even if he didn't show it at times.

Your eyes were closed but you could feel his eyes boring into you. "What are you staring at Gray?" He let out a soft laugh "I'm just so glad I've got you after all the mistakes I've made"

You opened one eye and sent him a small smile "I love you Michael, you make stupid decisions when you're around your cousins and I might get mad but I'll never stop loving you. Never"
~~~~~~
That day happened after a year of moving to Birmingham,Michael was still the sweet boy that you had once fell in love with but now he was completely different. He let the power get to his head, something he said he'd never do. You still loved the boy but he was starting to get on your nerves quite a bit and it was the same for Polly.

It seemed like he didn't have respect for you anymore, he'd go out and get drunk and stay out until all hours of the morning, he would flirt with other girls in front of you and when you scolded him for it he flipped. "I'm only being friendly for fucks sake, it's not like I'm fucking them right in front of you but oh no it's completely different when you speak to other men". That argument seemed to happen more and more nowadays.

You sighed and threw your cigarette onto the floor Before returning back inside the house to the family meeting. You didn't actually care what the meeting was about, you just wanted to be there because you knew Michael didn't like or want you there.

"Right people, black star day is coming. The day we take down Billy Kimber once and for all. Now I'm not going to tell you when that day is but it's soon" everyone nodded at Tommy's words, he lit a cigarette and let out a drag as his eyes scanned across the room. You stood up and eyes from all over the room were drawn to you. "Tom? Can I suggest something" before Tommy could even answer, Michael was up on his feet and interrupting.

"No Y/N, now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, this is men's business not women's" You laughed at Michael but refused To move, nobody was going to tell you what to do. Especially Michael Gray.

"Michael shut up and I don't appreciate you speaking to me like that" you said in an almost patronising tone,now it was Michael's turn to laugh.

He walked over to you slowly and lowered his voice "I suggest you listen to me and sit down. Now."

You crossed your arms and stared at him dead in the eyes. "Or what" you spat, malice lacing your words. Polly stood up and walked in front of you, crossing her arms and glaring down at her son.

"Or fucking what" she snapped at him. Polly wasn't going to let her son speak to you like that. The two of you had gotten pretty close and she viewed you as a daughter. Even if you and Michael were to break up she would always have your back, she told you constantly. Michael rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"For fucks same Polly, just go and sit down will you" she turned to look at you and you both just laughed at him. Tommy and the other boys knew if he didn't shut up soon then another world war was about to break out. Arthur and John let out a small scoff,not wondering how he had the guts to speak to Polly like that, even they didn't speak to her like that.

"Oh so now I'm Polly to you? I suggest you shut your mouth son before you really regret it" Michael sighed at the emphasis on "son" and sat back in his seat, not wanting to make this argument worse. Polly sat back in her seat, glaring at Michael but everybody else's gaze was on you.

You walked towards Michael, his eyes never leaving yours. "Y'know Michael, all this power has gotten to your head and it's ruined you. Just because you have power doesn't mean you can treat people that you love the way that you do"

Michael's reply was quiet and barely audible but you heard it and you're pretty sure everybody else did as well. "Who says I love you anymore?"

You stormed out of the room, kicking chairs out of your way as you passed. You loved Michael and you always would but he was making it really difficult to carry on loving him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.3K 48
Thomas Shelby based One Shots
76.7K 1.5K 20
'𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒' /həʊp/ noun '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉' - michael gray x fem!oc peaky blinders
1M 24.4K 44
in which an arranged marriage spawns true love.
1.2K 65 9
It was you from the moment we met. *SLOW UPDATES* I have no update schedule as my main priority at this time is college. Thank you for your support...