Cancer Free (sasunaru)

By Windlil

The war is finally over. Sasuke is back home and Naruto is living his normal life in Konoha. Everything is no... More

Cancer Free (sasunaru)
Answers
Stares
It's not the cancer that hurts
Secrets
Making A Deal With The Devil
My Heart Stops Because Of You
I'm Back!
Dr. Sakura
Medication
Feverous rampage
Surprise attack
This is reality

That Old Hag

8.8K 366 144
By Windlil

Omg! I wrote like 5 chapters for this fanfic and it all got deleted so I have to rewrite it!!!! IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! UGHHH! Well anyway.......it will probably take some more time to update my stories now -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's PO.V

"Naruto.....Naruto wake up....open your eyes....."

Huh? What's that voice? Someones calling? Or is it just my head speaking?......

"Please....Naruto....."

Wait....it's not my head. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry and nothing seemed to take any kind of form or shape. Ugh.....what happened.....hospital? I looked at my left. Huh? A tank? Oxygen? Oh....yeah...that's right.....I got cancer......thinking like that I just wanted to close my eyes again, but I remembered someone was calling. I looked up at the person standing over me. T-tsunade? She seemed relieved and stroked my forhead.

"I'm glad everything is fine......do you remember anything? What we talked about?"

I nodded. Yeah.....I need a place to stay. I tried to stand up, but the pain in my chest caught me off guard and threw me back down again. Tsunade rushed to my side and helped me sit up comfortably.

"So....I talked to Sasuke...."

Huh? Oh that's right. I asked if I could stay with him. Shit. My chest still hurt like hell. I closed one eye in pain and looked at baa-chan. What did he say? Probably no. That bastard doesn't have any emotion left so I'm sure he doesn't care. Hmgf.....Tsunade chuckled a bit at my facial expression and stroked my forehead again.

"You can stay with him......if you want..."

What!? Is she serious!? My breathing became uneven from the shock and Tsunade tried to calm me down......not working ofc.

"S......serious....ly?"

I managed to get out. She nodded.

"But if you keep reacting that way I won't let you stay there!"

I waved my hands in front of me to protect me.....kind of. This mask is uncomfortable too......and I have to carry with me that tank everywhere......I pushed the covers away. Tsunade looked shocked.

"I....ah...wanne go.....now...."

I gave her a serious expression. She looked terrifyed. I tried to stand up, failed, but she helped me. Why am I so weak? Oh right....cancer. Can you get this weak just from lung cancer anyway? I coughed a bit. Yuck. Tsunade placed me down on the bed again and crossed her arms.

"Wait here. I will get your stuff over to him. You can come when you're ready. Remember to bring your tank. I will get the rest."

I smiled at her.

"T-Thank you baa-chan."

-Time Skip-

Cough.Cough. Blood. Seriously? When did my body start acting like this? Hmpf. I looked up and saw the uchiha gate. I dragged my tank with me and slowly began walking again. I still can't believe Sasuke said yes.....was he half asleep or something when Tsunade baa-chan asked him? Nah....It doesn't matter. The tank is awfully heavy though. At least I don't have to wear the mask all the time...but this tube thing going in my nose and around my head is ugly....and embarrassing. I sighed while I slowly made my way towards Sasuke's house. Tsunade dropped my stuff outside his house I see. Not that it was so much anyway....my clothes for the most part, and loads of ramen! I got happier just thinking about ramen. It's so tasty! I coughed again. Ouch. Freaking lungs why fail me now! I can't become Hokage like this.....my smile dropped fast. I had to shake it off when I noticed I reached Sasuke's house. No way I am going to be sad now. I should be happy that Sasuke let me stay! He would be a jerk if he didn't though. Agh! Stop thinking so much Naruto! I shook my head in irritation. When I was done I realized I reached Sasuke house. And holy shit it was big! It would probably fit 10, no 20 people inside here! Wow.....while I stood there admiring the, size of the house, Sasuke opened the door.

"Ey, dobe."

I looked at him and smiled. He looked back at me. He made a weird looking grimace? What? Do I have something in my face? He then looked down at my luggage.

"Is that all you brought with you?"

Say what?

"Well yes?"

He only sighed and carried the luggage inside. I smiled.

"Thanks Sasuke!"

I yelled while he went inside. I was about to march inside too when I remembered....I had to bring my tank with me. Ugh. I grabbed the handle and carried it inside. Lucky for me, it got wheels! :D The house wasn't smaller inside....if anything it looked bigger! Wow. It must get lonely living here all by yourself....He is lucky I'm staying here for a while! Haha. I chuckled for myself. Sasuke suddenly appeared.

"Your room is in the first hallway, second door to the left. The bathroom is the door before."

I smiled and made my way towards my room. Sasuke looked at me again. What's the deal? It's not like I've been in the hospital for that long....geez. Doesn't he know it's rude to stare at people. I shrugged it off and went inside my room. He already prepared a futon for me. How generous pf him....I threw the cover off searching for something he might have hidden. Hmmm. Nothing. That's weird. Oh well. I didn't bother to put the cover back on and went back into the stove. Sasuke was in the kitchen. When he came out again he held a tomatoe. I raised an eyebrow. Okay.....cough. I covered my mouth and smiled like nothing happened. Sasuke came closer. I coughed some more. Ah...no Sasuke....this is not the time to come closer to me....cough....shit....unless you want blood all over yourself. He still came closer.

"Naruto?"

I smiled but got interrupted by my coughing attacks. Shit. The mask. I looked around. Where the heck is the mask? I coughed some more. My chest hurts like hell. I almost collapsed but used the sofa to support me. I grasped my shirt. Ouch.....ouch.....cough.

"Naruto? Dobe!"

I looked over at him. Oh. I forgot he's still here. Wait. That's perfect....I coughed some more.

"S-Sasuke....cough....the mask....."

Some blood came out. Shit. On the sofa too. Sasuke is probably going to kill me....well that's if the cancer doesn't. Sasuke looked around trying to find the mask. Once he spotted it lying on the ground in the hallway he grabbed it. Quickly.....hurry up bastard.....My coughing became more intense and I collapsed on the floor holding my chest. I felt a hand harshly lifted my head by my hair. What the? A mask was placed rather forcefully on my mouth. My eyes was half closed and my chest was hurting. Once I realized what was happening I grabbed the mask and breathed into it slowly....okay maybe not slow....but more even than before at least. I heard a thump on the floor. I looked over at Sasuke who seemed....shocked? Eh?

"What the fuck Naruto?"

That bastard what does he mean!? That bastard. I tried to glare at him, but I only managed something that looked like a pained one. I was just about to take the mask off when I felt a hand push it back on. It was harder than I thought so I fell back and my head hit the sofa. I quickly realized Sasuke was the one who pushed it back on.

"You....ah.....can let...go now....b-bastard...."

He looked angry now. He let go off the mask,but I didn't take it off.....better not piss him off anymore. I'm not in the mood for a fight right now.

"You call me a bastrard!? You're going to fucking explain yourself Naruto!"

Huh? I looked confused at him. What do I have to explain? Why I get the attacks? That's pretty obvious.

"What am I....ah....suppose to explain?"

Sasuke glared at me.

"You are going to explain why you began coughing like an idiot. Why you got that weird tank with you! Why you coughed blood on my sofa? What the heck is happening Naruto!?

What? What's happening.....oh no. I just realized why he let me stay here. I looked down. Sasuke was probably confused. I grabbed my knees and avoided Sasuke's gaze.

"So....Tsunade didn't tell you after all......that old hag...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally an update :D So what do you think of the story so far? What do you think is going to happen next? Any suggestions of something you want to happen later on in the story. What do you think Sasuke's reaction will be like? Does Naruto need to go home? Let's find out in the next chapter! ^.^

Follow me on insta: drawinganimeforever

Love Bunny-Chan :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3K 23
this story take place in the valley of end Naruto and Sasuke are at the last stand with their rasengan and chidori on hand what happens if Naruto di...
2.4K 64 25
Story description: sasuke has no other choice but to live with naruto for a month. after a month sasuke has to go back to his house, but why does he...
1.2K 53 3
SasuSaku - Canon Universe. An epidemic was spread around Konoha and people are dying. It's up to the medic ninjas to take care of the patients until...
23.2K 523 6
It all started on Naruto's birthday when his problems came to light, now Sasuke is all he has. Sasuke's life has been shrouded in darkness as far as...