Sassing Mr. Hemmings || l.h ||

By lukeswhor

In which a sassy girl sasses the sass out of her sassy music teacher who is conveniently the sassy Luke Hemmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
new story

Chapter 25

13.7K 547 283
By lukeswhor

Chapter 25
"YES I'M FREE. I FEEL SO FREE. SUCK MY ASS, BITCHES." I yelled, running around.

"Michelle, you just got your cast off, it's not that exciting," Luke said.

"Well I'm sorry you didn't have to endure four weeks of walking around in those fucking dreadful crutches."

-

"Are they there?" I whispered as I ran next to Luke and his behind the wall.

"No, but Calum's over there. Let's eliminate him."

"Luke, he's on our team."

"TRUST NO BITCH." He yells as he suddenly pops out and screamed a warrior cry and shot Calum multiple times as Calum started screaming profanities at him.

Yes, we are having a nerf gun war to celebrate that my leg is finally healed.

And yes, Luke just took out someone from our team.

The best member of our team.

What an idiot.

"Luke! We need him! He was actually good! And he was on our team, you dumbass."

"Well I wanted to shoot someone, and all the other guys are no where to be found so be glad I didn't shoot you."

"You wouldn't dare," I stuck my tongue out.

"I'll give you a thirty second head start, Michelle."

"No."

"1..."

"Luke."

"2.."

"Poopy."

"10..."

"You skipped like eight numbers!"

"16..."

"Seriously, do you even know how to count?"

"23..."

Fuck you.

I took off running after a kicked him in the shin to slow him down.

He quickly caught up to me and literally pulled me down and I fell.

"Fuck, Luke! I think you broke my leg again," I lied, clutching my leg so he'll believe me.

"Oh my god, Michelle I'm sorry! I-"
I shot him in the forehead and laughed evilly while he glared at me.

"That's not fair!"

"You didn't count fair!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S FAIR OR NOT PREPARE TO DIE," Michael's voice boomed from the bushes and suddenly him and Ashton jumped out, smirking at both of us evilly and pointing their big ass guns at us.

"AH NO TAKE LUKE," I yelled, running behind the tall blonde boy.

"NO SHOOT HER. SACRIFICE."
"IT'S NOT A SACRIFICE IF YOU ALREADY GOT SHOT, YOU IDIOT. YOU'RE OUT. YOU LOST."

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE MICHELLE, GUYS."

"NEVER!" I yelled and started running away from them even though I know they can catch up to me in a second.
I felt a huge body crashing on top of me as I fell.

"UGH ASHTON YOU'RE CRUSHING ME."

"HAHHAHAA LUKE I'VE GOTTEN ON TOP OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU HAVEN'T YET." Ashton teased and I shoved him off of me.

"Excuse me," a voice said and all of us turned around to see a police officer in Luke and Calum's backyard.

What the fuck did you do, guys?

"We have multiple complaints from the neighbors about the noises you guys are making and they sent me here to tell you to please stop."

The boys quickly went up to him and I heard whispers and suddenly Michael took out a stack of bills and handed it to him.

"Are you trying to bribe me, sir?"

"It depends," Michael smirked, "Is it working?"

"Michael," Luke hissed, "That's illegal."

Michael completely ignored Luke and slipped the bills into the officer's pocket and whispered something in his ear with a harsh and intimidating face to make him go away.

We all looked at him weirdly.

"I took care of it, guys." He said, walking towards us.

"Did you really have to threaten him?"

All the guys gave him a look and rolled their eyes as if Michael went around bribing and threatening people on a daily basis.

"Don't worry about it," Michael smirked.

"Michael, we talked about this," Ashton sighed, exasperated.

"Don't worry about it."

"Are you going to keep answering us with that one sentence?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Hey, do you guys wanna play basketball?" Two rich white wannabe preppy boys from my neighborhood came up to us.

Well I do, but aren't you guys afraid about your $1000 custom Vineyard Vines sweatshirt getting dirty?

I didn't say that allowed because that would've been incredibly rude.

"Yeah, sure. We're kinda on the LA Lakers," Ashton said sarcastically.

"Ya know. Because hashtag ball is life," Luke said, trying to be all cool.

"We're a lot shorter in real life. That's why you're not recognizing us right now," Calum explained sarcastically and the two guys still didn't catch on.

"Don't worry about it," Michael said, obviously bored because he was just scrolling through something on his phone.

"No, seriously, do you guys want to play?"

"No."

"Nope."

"Don't worry about it."

"Why the fuck would you even ask us to do physical activity?"

"Yeah, really."

The two guys looked rejected and walked away.

"You guys are so mean." I said.

"Thank ya."

"Don't worry about it."

"Michael, I'm about to fucking bitch slap that fucking phrase from your body and soul," Calum said, obviously irked at Michael.

"I'd like to see you try, you Asian." Michael teased.

"Oh my god. Let's play truth or dare," Ashton suggested.

"You guys come up with the most fucking cliché white girl things ever."

"Fine. We can be cliché white girls. Okay, everyone, we're going to the mall tomorrow," Ashton giggled like a little girl making me roll my eyes.

"YES. And Justice and Claire's." Michael added.

"You guys are like twenty."

"Don't worry about it."

"Aight, now are we going to play truth or dare or nah?"

"Nah. It's a school night and Michelle has to get home," Luke said, fortunately giving me an excuse to not play the game.

"Boo, you whore," Calum said as he walked back into his house along with all the other boys.

~
Luke Hemmings
"So what did you tell that police officer that got him to go away?" I asked Michael after I came home from Michelle's house.

"Don't worry about it," he looked up and smirked at me then went back to looking at whatever was on his phone.

"No, Michael. Seriously."

"I just threatened to kill him and all that other shit. Ya know, the usual." He said, scrolling away on his phone.

"Fucking hell, Michael. We all agreed to this. You just can't go around and threaten people whenever or wherever you want. It's not like the old times anymore. People will start to get suspicious."

"Sorry," Michael shrugged, "I just haven't threatened or used my mean voice in a long time."

"So let's stop talking about me and onto you and Michelle. Because there's something I have to talk to you about."

"Aw dammit Michael, you didn't flirt with her, right?"

"No, god, no."

"What's there to talk about, then?"

"You love her," he stated.

"No, I don't. Well at least I don't think so. I don't know," I stammered.

"It wasn't a question, poor, confused Lucas. It was a statement. And I stated that you love her."

"No I don't."

"Why can't you just fucking admit it?" He pressed.

"Because, you dumb idiot, we have only been dating for a month and you know the other reason."

Michael laughed, "Bro, you and Ashley fucked after a week of dating, remember?"

"We're not talking about her," I said, suddenly feeling uncomfortable that she was brought up.

"Who fucking cares if you have been dating for a month! After a while, she's going to get bored and tired of you if you don't say it."

"Why the hell do you want me to confess my love for her so fucking much?"

"Because I'm fucking tired of seeing you bawl your eyes out at night thinking about your fucking ex girlfriend after what she did to you. Get the fuck over her, Luke. Michelle's good for you. And she'll eventually leave you if you don't have the fucking guts to tell her how you feel."

"It's not that fucking easy, getting over her like that. And it's not that easy telling a girl whom you've barely known for a couple of months that you love her."

"It's been three god damn years since that happened! And it's not that hard, you just say three simple words." Michael scoffed.

"Well I loved her, and it's hard."

"Well now you've got another girl to love and she actually deserves it, unlike that bitch. And I might be mean to you and I might act like I hate you, and I might all you names, but believe it or not, I actually care. I care enough for you to tell you the damn truth. Michelle will never do what Ashley did even if I only known her for a couple of months. You have to stop being a bad boyfriend and make Michelle the only girl you think about and man up and tell her. It's probably really scary to start trusting someone again, but no exceptions, even if it is your ex, because Michelle will find out eventually that you're still fucking in love with your ex girlfriend. And Ashley was a bitch." He said as he got up and walked out of the room, "Don't ruin this relationship because of her."

How the fuck did he get so good at relationship advice?

"Michael," I called after him.

"What?" He turned around.

"I do love her," I let out a shaky breath, "I love Michelle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 30 31
46.8K 728 22
In which your clichΓ© rich/popular girl of the school, falls for the punk rock wanna be.
184K 3.4K 33
I which a girl realizes that she has feelings for her English teacher.