Another Speedster//Barry Allen

By bluebubblewriter

My name is Samantha Smith and I am the fastest women alive. When I was 11 I saw my parents murdered by somet... More

That Night That Changed Everything...
What Has Happend To Me?
Operation:Break In
Multiplex Disaster
Gas Problems
The End Of Mist
Group Arguments
Saving A Train From Captain Cold
Finally Someone Admitted There Mistake. So I'll Forgive.
Meeting Tony Woodward, And Not Getting Beaten To A Pulp.
Metal Men Are Too Much Work
Words With Wells
What A Useless Partner.
Trapped
Failing To Get My Partner His Speed
Unstuck.
Meeting The Arrow
Team Arrow Partnership
Time For Training
Tempers Fraying
Goodbye For Now.
Christmas Time Is Here.
Being Locked Up...
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...
I Missed A Lot
Revelations
Hate Grows For Dr Wells.
'Chess Game'With Rathaway
Chats With Hartley
Nice Neck Graze
Poor Henry
Teleport Out Of This
Clarissa Stien
Confronting Firestrom
Will There Still Be A Central City?
Coming Home
Who Was Really There That Night?
Time Travel. Could It Be Real?
Still Have A Connection
Phosphorous Stings
See You Soon.
Speed Mirage
Mason Bridge,The Truth Speaker.
Tsunami
Ruptured Timeline
Messing Up
Aftermath Of Our Trip Through Time
Coming To An Agreement
New Found Evidence
Trickster
Part Of Something Bigger
Time To Phone A Friend
Java With Felicty
Dinner Date
Bee Captivity
BeeMania
Confused Caitlin
Caught On Video
Closet Time
Wells' Hideout
Hello Gideon
Lucid Dreaming Specs
Deal?
Failure
Rage Attack On Iris
Grodd
Adventures In The Sewers
I Love A Good Old Wall
All Along
Metallic,Futuristic.
Cold Partnership
Who Was Right?
Love?
Choices
Rooftop Silence
Alike Somehow
The Union Of The Raymonds
That Night...
Been a While

Bromance

952 33 3
By bluebubblewriter

I ran my way down the particle accelerator to talk to a slightly depressed Barry.

Things didn't exactly go the way he wanted.

"Hey BA" I smiled,sitting next to him.

"Thanks for not saying I told you so" he smiled half-heartedly.

"What can I say? I'm a good partner. Bug I have to ask. Where did this extreme recklessness come from?"

"I've just seen how Oliver works. He just goes for it,and everything sets itself into place. I just wanted to be like him." He shrugged.

"Us superheros all work differently. And there is one thing about you Ollie will never have" I chuckled,thinking about what I was about to say.

"What?"

"Your big,huge heart. You could have easily let the metas die for all the trouble they caused. But no. You did all of this just to save them. You saw that they were just humans after all. And you saved them. You saved the villains Bar! You value human life I way Ollie doesn't. Thats why you are different to The Arrow. You've got heart."

He then out of nowhere hugged me.
"Thanks for making me feel better Sam. I'm lucky to have you as a partner"

"Damn right you are!" I laughed,clapping my hands.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

The lights in Star Labs began flashing and blaring. I glanced at Barry and we both ran to the cortex.

On the monitors, it showed a familiar evil speedster walking up to Star Labs and the particle accelerator was now active.

Perfect timing psycho.

Eobard broke the chains on the gate and walked into the front.

"Barry,Sam don't even think about it." Oh sorry Joe,I'd already thought it through and I wanted to go outside and kill this bitch. "No"

"You can't go out there. Neither of you. Especially while Sams hurt." Caitlin warned.

"I can,Sam won't" he narrowed his eyes and rushed out.

"Sam" Cisco,Cait and Joe said. I looked at them all before making my decision.

"No matter how hurt I am, I can't leave Barry alone with him" and with that I'd changed into my suit and joined Barry.

"Well I heard your prison transfer didn't go so well. I'm so sorry" he said,sarcastically

"Well we wouldn't have had to if some psychotic maniac hadn't activated his failed particle accelerator!" I screeched at Thawne,so close to going and punching his lights out.

"All part of your plan,I assume." Barry keeper his calm. Which is pretty surprising to me.

"Actually,that didn't factor into my plan at all. But,I'm impressed you both went to such great lengths to keep those people from harm. Forever the hero, Barry and Sam." He teased,making me angrier.

"You've hurt enough people"

"You see me as the villain. Barry and Sam,if you were too look back,look back carefully,at everything I've done,every wheel I've set in motion,you would realise that I have only done what I had to do. Nothing more. Nothing less." I rolled my eyes at his justification for everything he's done

"And the particle accelerator? How does that fit into your grand plan?" Eobard smiled widely at Barry's question.

"Why don't you go on inside? Let me show you."

"You know I just learned the hard way not to trust the bag guys."

"So there is no way in hell,we are trusting you." I spat,raising an eyebrow.

"You know,I've shown you time and time again,you can't beat me Barry and Sam."

I then heard,what I guessed was burning,and then smelt smoke and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I looked up to see Firestorm flying down next to Barry,and I gleaned a genuine happy smile. Ronnie and Martin are back. Barry looked as if he planned this and I elbowed him.

"Next time let me in on the plan!" He nodded.

"Wow. You brought yourself a friend." I then heard an arrow shot,and I knew exactly who it was.

I turned to see Ollie by my side.

"Welcome Mr Queen." Wells said,not sounding phased at all.

"Hope we're not too late." Oliver spoke.

"You're just in time" Barry smirked.

"Now this has got interesting" I laughed,licking my lips.

"I don't care how fast you are,you can't fight all four of us at the same time."

"Oh I can't?" Eobard stood forward,as if it were a challenge. "Trust me. This. This is going to be fun."

Eobard put his hand out to show a ring,which made Firestorm flame up,Barry and I put our masks on and Ollie ready his bow.

The Reverse Flash suit shot out of the ring,and the battle commenced.

I put all the remaining power I had left into catching Eobard.

Oliver in the background was shouting at us to move out o the way,and I did as I was told.

Unfortunately Barry didn't,and then was being strangled by Thawne. I rushed up to them and pushed Barry out of the way,and then took him place.

My breathing the began to enhance,and then I was thrown into the Star Labs sign. The glass pieces shattered on impact,and injected themselves into my skin.

Barry dashed to my aid,but I got up on my own,knowing that I'd have to push through.

Ollie then shot at Eobards knee,which distracted Thawne,giving Ronnie and direct hit on him.

He tumbled back a bit, but it seemed like it did relatively no damage. Thawne proceeded to created vacuums with his arms,and pushed Firestorm back.

Barry then sprinted away from Star Labs to help Ronnie,while the Reverse Flash teared the arrow out of his leg. Ollie then started speaking "Nanites. Courtesy of Ray Palmer. They are delivering a high frequency pulse thats disabling your speed. You're not gonna be running around for quite a while"

The Reverse Flash phasing then slowed down,till it was no existent. Did it actually work?

Ollie and Thawne then got into a physical altercation. Ollie got a good few punches and kicks in while I pulled out the last shard of glass.

Thawne was now on the floor,with Ollie ready to shoot him for the last time. Unfortunately, villains we fave never stay down for a convient amount of time.

Reverse Flash was now strangling Ollie onto the floor,and I was raging. I grabbed Thawne and pushed him off Ollie as quick as I could. If it were a second later,Olivers heart would have disappeared.

"That's the spirit. But you can't stop me Bolt. And you never will" he rushed over the side of Star Labs and I quickly followed.

I heard fee behind me,which I guessed were Barry's.

We rushed round and round,as if we were playing some rubbish game of tag. The metaphor for my life.

He wasn't going to give up and neither was I.

When I saw a gleaming light on the top of the building, I knew Ronnie was on his way.

I bluntly stopped and shouted in sync with Barry "Now!" And with that,the Reverse Flash was hit.

I ran down to now see Thawne,on a crushed up car with an arrow in his back.

I breathed heavily,as we all met up next to the now knocked out Eoabard.

"Thanks guys" I smiled at the guys.

"Nice haircut" Barry laughed at Oliver. " And I see we've abandoned the traditional green."

"I thought I'd try something different. Look,I might need a favour from the two of you."

"Wherever. Whenever" Barry replied.

"Bromance" I said,making the boys laugh before they left,leaving Barry and I with him.

"We did it." He gleamed,grabbing my hand.

"We did it." I was slightly teary as I've been waiting for this day for years.

But,no biggie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 130 26
My name is Arabella Smith, I am a sketch artist and a CSI. I am best friends with Iris West. I would be closer to Barry if he wasn't so caught up wit...
5.1K 208 42
Book Two of the Bolt Series. Based on season 2 of The Flash. It's been another 6 months. I've been in another coma. Only I can do that. To remind yo...
4.4K 210 12
People say death signals the end, but I always find that it sparks a new beginning. I've faced death numerous times and won, but this time seems diff...
11.1K 401 22
After Iris goes missing, Team Flash work around the clock to locate her. Barry stops responding to Kara's message and the Kryptonian grows worried. S...