You're Mine Now (DISCONTINUED...

By Reactier

(DISCONTINUED) After the incident Edd gets diagnosed with cancer... They try to fight it and make him better... More

Prologue
Tord?...
💙COVER❤️
You're Mine Now
Crush
Romance
Kiss
Jealousy
Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?
💙Random❤️
💙Another Random (Tord Version)❤️
Kidnapped
Quin
💙Quin❤️
Familiar Account
💙If You're A Real Fan❤️
I Shot Tom
I Shot You Tom...
Oh You Cheating Little F*ck
Do You Hate me?
💙Torm❤️
Edd
Rose
Lane Hiyashi
Golden Rose
Confession
Attention
Susan And Tommy Bear
Test
My Army.. Or Tom...
💙Cover By Me❤️
Happier
Rescued... Sorta
Roses Save The Day
First Fxck
❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

I love it

943 22 5
By Reactier

Tom Pov:

"How did you get so rich?" I say as we walk around Preston's mansion.

"I created gadgets and machines that got incredibly popular," Prestons says with a proud smile.

"What kinds of stuff?"

"Well they're all different. Some are for fighting purposes like guns or special knives while others are for normal things like different tools for repairing things or unique storage items for small and big things to be safe in,"

"What's something you really liked that you invented?"

"Well I once made a box that can fit between your thumb and index finger that can turn into any kind of seat,"

"Wait wait wait.. YOU MADE THAT?!"

"Yes?"

"Tord said he invented that!"

Preston chuckles.

"He was always 1 to steal my ideas,"

"How did he learn to make it?"

"I taught him when he was younger how to make most of my inventions, so now he usually takes credit when he makes them,"

"Such a thief.."

"Well I don't mind,"

"Why?! You invented the stuff!"

"Well him taking the credit makes him happy and I always loved when he's happy,"

"Why do you feel that way?"

"Because I care for him, I think of him as a son even though he's already my nephew,"

I sigh.

Must be nice to have a family member that cares for you..

"Why is he happy for taking the credit anyway? If it were me, I would feel a bunch of guilt,"

"Well he enjoys when people believe he's intelligent,"

"Why?"

"It makes him feel like he has a lot more power over others... Which he enjoys a little too much in my opinion,"

"I agree with that.."

"What do you think about your best friend since preschool being a leader of a big army Thomas?"

"Well.. I always expected him to turn into something big... Even when we were little,"

"Even when you were little?"

"Well my imagination was off the charts when I was younger and Tord always had these characteristics about him to make me imagine his future the most out of our friend group,"

"What kinds of characteristics?"

"Well he always laughed at jokes in a mature way instead of giggling like most of us did, he walked in a way that looked like he was always been told about his posture, he was extremely polite when it came to elder people, and he was a flirt to all kinds of people,"

"May I ask how he used to flirt?"

"Why?"

"Just out of curiosity,"

"Well he acted kind of like a adult when he did it. He would sometimes do this thing where he'd randomly bring a rose to school and give it to a crush of his then kiss the back of their hand followed by a wink," I try to remember more. "He was never in the closet either, so he would do this to males or females without much thought if they're straight or not," I take a moment before saying more. "He wouldn't flirt with just his age either, for example is when we were in elementary school and he started flirting with a high school girl outside of school at a play ground,"

"You know a lot about Tord don't you," Preston smirks which makes me blush.

"In all honesty.. When I was younger for a long time I used to look up to Tord a lot, so I used to pay close attention to him as we were growing up to see if I could try to be like him someday. Of course I never got to being like him because of how much we weren't alike.."

"How weren't you alike?"

"Well we had different personalities first off. I was never a very big people person like he was, like how I preferred to stay around my friend group and not get involved in things outside of my comfort zone while he would go head first into new things like every day was his last day in this world. We also always had different interests, like how I enjoyed the color blue over the color red and he enjoyed the color red over the color blue... And those simple things got us into fights more often than they should have,"

"How did you 2 stop being friends in the first place?"

...

I sigh.

"Well it all started when..."

*FLAAAASSSSSHHHHBAAAAACKKKK*

I can't believe Tord asked me on a date!!

I look at the heart shaped card Tord left in my locker with my heart beating fast and a dorky smile on my face.

Dear Tom

I've liked you for a while and I was thinking we could go on a date!

Please meet me tonight where the fire works are taking place!

You know! The place where everyone is going to have fun!

See you there!

Love, Tord

I can't wait!

*Bridge*

The fire works just started and everyone in town is here... Except Tord.

"Where is he? He's missing the fire works!" I ask in a whisper.

1 hour passes by and tears slowly start to fill my eyes.

"Where is Tord?.." I ask in a whisper even quieter than before.

2 hours pass..

I'm sitting against the railing while hugging my knees and sobbing...

all the people have left and the fire works are gone...

"Tord.. Why didn't you come?.." I ask while choking on my words.

*Next Day*

I walk down the school hallway slowly.

I still feel like crying.

I went to turn a corner but when I see Tord talking to his friend I quickly hide behind the wall.

"You actually stood up 1 of your friends?!" Tord's friend asks him.

"Well I could tell he had some feelings for me, so it was easy," Tord says to his friend.

I cover my mouth so I don't make noise as I start to sob.

"Damn you're brutal, well here's your 10 pounds," Tord's friend says.

"Thanks," Tord says to his friend.

I run away as fast as I can as tears fly out of my eyes.

I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest then smashed into bits under the foot of someone I thought was my friend.

I run into the bathroom and go into a stall and lock it.

I then slide down the wall and start to sob loudly.

*Time Skip*

I walk down the hall.

I see Tord walking toward me and I try to avoid him until he says, "Hey Tom!"

I stop and look at him as he stands in front of me.

"Sorry about standing you up last night. I got a dare from my friend yesterday at school that I had to stand up someone on a date, so I chose you since I had a big feeling you liked me and it worked! Now I got 10 pounds thanks to you!" Tord says like it's nothing.

A new feeling rushes through me...

Anger.

I've hardly had to use this feeling before..

Now I feel like I always have to use this feeling..

"You fucking asshole..." I whisper.

"What was that?" Tord asks.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I scream and roughly push him on to the floor which catches people's attention.

"What?.."

"HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS NOTHING?! HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE BREAKING MY HEART IS OKAY?! HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE I MEAN NOTHING?!"

"I thought you'd be fine with this! You don't care about relationships!"

"WHO THE HELL SAID THAT TORD?!"

"Well you never accept people's confessions, so I thought you wouldn't care if I liked you or not!"

Tears fill my eyes.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!"

I see a hurt expression appear on Tord's face and he stands up.

"But we're friends..."

"I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!"

After a few seconds Tord's expression fills with anger.

"THEN I HATE YOU TOO!!"

We glare daggers at each other before we both run away in opposite directions.

*After School*

I walk down the side walk while still feeling like crying.

"Hey you," I hear.

I look to my left to see a guy sitting against a alleyway wall.

"What?" I ask coldly.

"You need a drink?" the guy asks and holds out a big bottle.

"What is it?"

"It's a amazing alcoholic beverage called Smirnoff!"

I sigh.

I'm way too young for this...

But I don't give a shit about anything right now...

I sit in front of him and I say, "Sure."

He hands me the bottle and I immediately start chugging it while not caring how I'd react to it since I've never had alcohol before.

The drink gives off a somehow comforting burning sensation as it goes down my throat.

I lower the bottle and look into it.

"You like it?" The guy asks.

"I love it," I say and smile.

*End Of FLAAAASSSSSHHHHBAAAAACKKKK*

"Then that's when I became a alcoholic asshole," I say and sadly laugh.

"How did you move together with Tord then?" Preston asks.

"Well we both had a good friend named Edd and he convinced me, Tord, him, and our other friend Matt to move in together when we turned 18,"

...

"So are you happy that he loves you for real now?"

...

I sigh.

"I'm not really sure how to feel about it... He's different.. Yet not so different? It really confuses me more than anything,"

"Do you love him?"

...

"Yes,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.6K 51
Tord comes back AGAIN to the good old original Eddsworld crew, not for friendship, but for something to help him later in his plan for world dominati...
157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

22.3K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
45.9K 1.7K 47
Tord couldn't take it anymore. He regretted everything he has said to edd, and what he has done to Matt and Tom. He wants to fix his mistake, but how...