Only Above the Surface

By lonelywhal

Jin just got out of a relationship and Jimin knows the best solution: a one nightstand. Jungkook needed some... More

Gucci? Gucci.
JuanCock
DaddyLongDick
Whalien 52
Kinky
Go best friend! That's my best friend!
Cathouse
Pretty Vanilla
Can a girl top?
Boy Must Be Stupid
Come for me, Beautiful.
What if...
Fuck off
Red Genie
Majestically thick as fuck
Funk Boi
Rough
Bowling Balls
Lucifer The Beautiful
The Binge
Lovely Boy
Candy Rain
Need a Tissue?
Blue Desert
Double Check
Eye Protection
Baby Blue
The Overgrown Baboon
Please Say Yes
Too much.
Eskimo Kisses
Magical Bubbles
You can trust me
Sunrise
Something I Will Never Miss
Let Him Go
Dreams
Kitty Knuckle Duster
Family: Part 1
Family Part 2
Are You Going to Greet Me
Estranged
Bear With It
Login

I Wanna Skate With Somebody!

2.2K 151 44
By lonelywhal

          Here's some fluff

*

*

*

"Okay, okay. You're fine, Jungkook. You are fine. It's just a date. You been on plenty of those, so what's the big deal?" Well, given the fact that this was going to be Jungkook's first date in almost nine months wasn't helping his state of mind. Nor the fact that both him and Jin will be sober and alone this time around. 'Not if I take a few shots before—No! We are going into this sober!' he thought as he fixed his hair for the 90th time in the last hour. uHe was panicking and he knew it.

Jin and he decided on Friday at 9—because Jin had to work until 7:30 and wanted an hour to get dressed before Jungkook came and picked him up. Currently, Jungkook was in his bathroom adjusting his outfit that Tae insisted on picking out which consisted of a black long-sleeve and dress pants—which wasn't much different from what he wore to work in his opinion.

~🤤~

Jungkook didn't know what Jin liked so decided to play it safe with just a nice dinner at an expensive restaurant. He usually went there for business meetings and knew the menu pretty well and he also wanted to flex a little bit and show Jin what he had to offer. It cost him a pretty penny to get reservations this early, but he knew the owner of the restaurant. And by that, he meant Taehyung knew the owner and pulled some strings for the right price.

Jungkook took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom and was greeted with Taehyung laying face down with his arms tucked under him on the bed. The other male popped his head up when he heard the bathroom door open. It reminded Jungkook of a seal.

"'Bout time. I thought we lost you down the rabbit hole, Alice." Tae snickered as he shifted to sit up on the bed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Are you sure this outfit is okay? I feel like I'm going on a damn business trip."

Taehyung got up from the bed, making his way over to Jungkook. The older male stopped a foot away and brought his hands up to adjust Jungkook's collar. "You'll make pussies wet and dicks hard looking like this. What are you complaining about?"

Jungkook gave him a dull look and slapped his hands away. "I don't care about that—well, I mean I do but do you think he'll like it?" He ran his hands around the collar of his shirt, it suddenly felt too tight.

"If my dick's leaking right now then his will be, too."

"What?"

"What?" Taehyung blinked innocently.

"I'm going to ignore that," Jungkook said as he left the room to head downstairs.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung whined, "You're going to be fine. Gosh, I haven't seen you this worked up since the time you almost got caught taking a shit in the neighbor's flowers. By police. And that shit was ten times scarier."

"I was drunk then."

"And you're sober now, still freaking the fuck out."

Jungkook sighed. "Don't you have someone to bone?"

Tae looked down at his non-existent watch. "Nope. Jimin doesn't get off till 10."

Jungkook grabbed his keys and made his way toward his garage door. "How long are you gonna stick with Jimin? I don't want you fucking this up for me."

"Uh-bitch say what? What are you talking about? Are you trying to get Jimin? Boy, I will fuck—"

"What? No! I'm talking about you fucking around with Jimin. There aren't feelings involved, right? Of course not, it's too early for that. Look, Jimin is Jin's best friend and if you screw around with the boy it will come back to me and fuck up my chances with Jin. If you don't plan to start anything with him then leave him be, he doesn't deserve to be toyed around like your past flings."

Taehyung's eyes hardened. "Who I fuck or have feelings for is none of your fucking business." He gritted out. "Instead of trying to tutor me on my sex life maybe you should focus on yours, Rebound." Taehyung slammed the garage door in Jungkook's face leaving him standing there in shock.

Jungkook closed his eyes and immediately felt regret as he realized what he said to his best friend. He also felt a little angry about being called a rebound. This was most likely going to be on his mind the whole night. He thought about going inside and apologizing but knew Taehyung needed time to cool down. Once Taehyung was mad it took hours to even have a rational conversation with him. He hated that he was going to go into a date feeling like this but there was nothing he could do right now.

Before he left, he ordered Chinese food to be sent to his house, already paid for. It was Taehyung's favorite. Jungkook hoped he saw it as a peace offering because he really hated conflict of any kind. He sighed as he pulled out of his driveway. He hoped the night would get better from here on.

#######

It didn't. In fact, the night was total shit and Jungkook was close to thinking fate didn't want him and Jin together at all.

First, after picking Jin up from his apartment, he got a flat tire while leaving the parking lot. He also found out he didn't know how to change a tire and neither did Jin. Jungkook tried calling Tae but the bastard refused to answer and the same went for Jimin when Jin tried him, but he was still at work so there was nothing he could do anyway. Jungkook really wished he had more friends while Jin wished he had friends with cars. Jungkook decided to call an Uber as a last resort and just leave the car there, hoping he would come back to it still in tacked. Jungkook didn't bother to check the Uber's rating and that resulted in a seriously damaged—like shouldn't still be drivable—car pulling up with the license plate barely hanging on that read 'Jeffer' on it.

The driver rolled down the window letting out heavy smoke that was undeniably weed and told them to hop in. Jungkook had apologized to Jin profusely as he opened the car door to reveal three other stoned individuals. Jin wouldn't have minded if it was an SUV but it was a Buick that was only supposed to seat three in the back. Jungkook was going to close the door and just call another Uber but they would have to wait 45 minutes for the next one. He cursed as he was forced to squeeze in next to a pothead. The only upside was that Jin had to sit on his lap in order to fit. Jungkook tried not to think about the other's plump ass sitting snug right on his crotch but it was hard. One of the stoners tried to get frisky with Jin's thighs which resulted in Jin lunging for the man and threatening him with cursed words Jungkook couldn't even fathom. Fortunately, Jin was held back by Jungkook and the other stoners before he could actually reach the man.

What made Jungkook even more pissed was that they had to drop off each stoner at different locations which resulted in the duo being late for their reservations. Since the place was so exclusive, once the reservation was passed the time intent, the table was given to the first available person who waited in line for hours.

So, there they were: outside the restaurant, smelling like weed and no transportation. The night felt completely ruined and Jungkook was on the verge of a mental breakdown from the result.

Jin walked over to the other male and rubbed his back comfortingly. Honestly, he was used to nights like this, Jimin liked to call them "adventures" but it was clear that Jungkook wasn't used to this. Instead of speaking Jin grabbed his hand and tugged him along behind him. Jungkook followed absentmindedly.

They walked for a few minutes before Jungkook finally spoke. "Jin...I am so sorry. I swear this was not how the night was supposed to go. I had everything planned, I swear. I am so—"

Jungkook stopped at Jin's giggle. "Jungkookie, the only thing missing from tonight is a streaker and—" Jin paused as he heard gasps and screams and looked to see a man running out in the middle of the street in his birthday suit. Everything flapping and jiggling in all their glory. "Welp, nevermind, turns out this is a typical night for me after all."

"But the night is ruined—"

"Hey," Jin turned and cupped his face, "The night is still young," He said quietly before leaning forward and pressed a chaste kiss against Jungkook's pouty lips. Jin pulled back and licked his lips before he turned and tugged Jungkook's hand once again. "Come on, I'm sure we can find something to do,"

Jungkook was sure he was on the verge of a heart attack. He had to be, no way should his heart be beating this fast from a simple kiss. And yet it was. It terrified him. He knew he was red in the face and was glad Jin was giving him his back. Jungkook hated how the night had turned out but was so thankful for Jin's understanding nature.

They walked a few blocks downtown before Jin let out a squeal and turn to Jungkook, jumping up and down in excitement. "Jungkook! I know what we can do! We can go skating!"

Jungkook blinked. He hasn't skated in years. He wasn't even sure where to find a skating rink. "What?"

Jin jumped and spun on his heels. "Skating! I haven't skated in so long! They just opened up a new skating rink a month ago and I haven't been yet! Can we go?!"

'Oh, God, how is he so cute?' Jungkook smiled and nodded, he loved seeing Jin like this. "Yeah! Do you know where it's at?"

Jin nodded and grabbed his hand, dragging the poor man behind him in haste. As it turned out, the roller-skating rink was only a block and a half away from them. Jungkook paid for everything despite Jin whining about splitting it. They sat down and laced up their skates, Jin being the fastest in his excitement and expertise.

Jin immediately jumped up and skated over to the entrance of the rink and looked back to see Jungkook stand, wobble and then fall flat on his face. Kids burst out laughing while the adults tried to shush them even though they too tried to hide their smiles of laughter. Jin also had to swallow his laugh as he skated back to the other male. He helped him up and guided him over to the entrance; Jungkook squeezing Jin's arm like a lifeline.

"Hey, are you okay? We don't have to skate if you don't want to, Jungkook." Jin said, concern in his voice.

"No! I'm good! Plus, if it means I have to fall on my face and embarrass myself for you to have a nice night then so be it!" Jungkook said nonchalantly. He didn't realize how dear those words meant to Jin.

Jin would always put others wants and needs before his own which resulted in him have bouts of depression but he always strived to make others happy because he figured it would make him happy as well. Even before Minho, Jin always made sacrifices because he let his heart lead him astray. He even did it with Jimin. Instead of taking the scholarship that was offered to him due to his good grades, he decided to stay with Jimin, who had lost his scholarship and couldn't afford to go to college. He couldn't leave Jimin alone, not after everything he's been through.

Hearing Jungkook's words tugged on Jin's heartstrings in the harshest way possible. And the other man didn't even know it!

Jungkook had his brows drawn in concentration as he tried to get the hang of skating but that only resulted in him slipping and slamming into Jin. The older male wrapped his arms around Jungkook to try and steady the both of them until they were completely still, nose to nose, chest to chest. Jungkook stared into Jin's wide eyes and swallowed. 'Fuck it,' he thought before closing his eyes and leaning forward.

Jin felt Jungkook's lips brush against his lightly as if asking for permission which Jin gladly gave as he sealed their lips together. Lips glided against one another, soft and slightly damp. They kept the kiss innocent, neither—

"Ewww!"

Jungkook pulled back to see a group of 11-year-olds staring at them with disgust on their faces. Jin chuckled as he rolled away to stand at the center of the rink. Jungkook ignored the kids and attempted to follow but only managed to jerk his body in every direction in order to not fall again.

Jin's eyes crinkled and almost shut completely from smiling as he skated back toward him, he spun in circles around Jungkook who had his arms thrusted out in front of him to keep from falling. Jin came to a stop in front of the other man who immediately grabbed on to his arms for support. He chuckled at Jungkook's panicked face and wrapped his arms around his waist to help him stand up correctly.

"Are you okay? We don't have to skate, you know." Jin offered again.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "What? No! You're so happy here, why would we leave? I'll get the hang of it eventually." He reassured and looked down to concentrate on moving his legs correctly missing the warm look that Jin gave him.

"Here, just follow me. Instead of trying to go straight like walking, go outward. Start from the middle then push forward but going to the sides slightly, okay?" Jin moved back till Jungkook only had his forearms to hold onto, he guided Jungkook while he skated in reverse.

Jungkook nodded and did as he was told while holding onto Jin with a death grip. After a few minutes of practice, Jungkook began to loosen his grip and Jin moved from in front of him to the side with Jungkook still holding on to one arm. They made a whole lap without any accidents before Jungkook would finally let go of the other male.

"Show me what you got," Jungkook said as he looked over at Jin who was keeping pace with him patiently.

"Huh? You sure?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. I wanna see what you got." He sent him a reassuring smile.

Jin grinned and shot forward with excitement. The lights darkened and party lights danced around the rink as I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston came on. Jin moved his body to the beat switching from skating forward to reverse then back again. He spread his legs and made a large spin before continuing forward again. He lost himself to the beat of the song not realizing a spotlight began to follow his moves.

Jungkook skated to the side of the rink as he watched Jin with an open mouth. He never saw someone so confident in skating that wasn't a professional. Now he knew why Jin was so excited to come here. His passion and happiness made everyone stop and watch.

All too soon the song came to an end and Jin skated back to Jungkook while people clapped at his spontaneous performance. Jungkook didn't miss the light blush that blossomed on his cheeks letting him know just how much he liked the attention and praise.

"Holy crap that was amazing!" Jungkook praised.

Jin blushed deeper and smiled shyly at him. "I always loved skating since I was like 15," Jin admitted. "Thank you for bringing me here. I haven't skated in months."

"No problem. I'm glad I got to watch." Jungkook blushed a little at his own words.

"Skate with me?"

Jungkook nodded and took Jin's outstretched hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 2.1K 30
It didn't make sense, it might sound insane to any other human being who isn't Taehyung, but he would rather cut his arm off than let Jungkook leave...
36.7K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
61.3K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
942K 46.9K 83
Dormitory rule's 1. No Parties. 2. Please keep hallways and rooms clean at all times. 3. No vandalism. 4. Keep noises to a minimum. 5. No entering ot...