My Marshal And Me//Lisoo 리수 [...

Bởi Ary_Stirlingite

~•[Complete]•~ Kim Jisoo is a 19 years old Korean girl from Italy that lives in South Korea in Seoul from 2... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chap. 1: When everything started
Chap. 2: My Marshal is a bitch
💥 Chap. 3: Jisoo's hidden side 💥
💥 Chap. 4: "We need to talk" 💥
Chap.5: Whistle
🤯A/N🤯 pt.1
🤯A/N🤯 pt.2
STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING
Chap. 6: The start of ranger training
Chap.7: The Trouble-duo is back together
Chap.8: Traumas & embarrassment
Chap.9: Instagram
Chap.9: Instagram pt.2
💕Chap.10: Unexpected💕
Chap.11: Reunion
💕Chap.12: Jelly much?💕
💕Chap.13: Teasing, acting & complications💕
Chap.14: Change of plans
💥Chap.15: Mission day💥
Chap. 16: If it isn't you
🤯Teaser chap.17😋
🔞Chap.17: Cloud 9? Nope. A totally different universe🔞
Chap.18: It's a secret, can you keep it?
💕Chap. 19: Double J is back bitches!💕
Chap. 20: Back to the rebel life
🔞Chap.21: Bad girl🔞
🤯A/N🤯
Chap.22: Alcohol and revelations
Chap. 23: Sensation
Chap.24: Stalked
🔞 Chap.25: Christmas Magic 🔞
Chap.26: The truth about THAT day...
🤯 HAPPY NEW YEAR + JENNIE&KAI🤯
Chap. 27: You will never ever own me.
Chap.28: Step 1
💥Chap.29: Jisoo's birthday or Jisoo's worst day?💥
💥Chap.30: Reliving the nightmare but 10 times worst💥
Chap.31: Guts
💥Chap.32: Too late?💥
💥Chap.33: Pain is real. But so is hope.💥
Chap.34: I will still hope for it
Chap.35: Dream or reality?
Chap.36: Family quality time
Chap.38: The end or the start?
Chap.39: Jealousy, rebellion and teasing
Chap.40: Jealousy, rebellion and teasing pt.2
Chap.41: Finally back home
Chap.42: Confrontation
Chap.43: Jihyo vs Lisa
💕Chap.44: Discoveries💕
🔞Chap.45: Revelation🔞
🤯Which one? Pls read🤯
💕Chap.46: Jihyo's fury & Jisoo's plan💕
🔞Chap.47: New point of view🔞
Chap.48: Just like when everything started
💥Chap.49: Red, Axe and the plan to get Jisoo back💥
Chap.50: Jisoo's feelings
Chap.51: Nursing
Chap.52: Jisoo's cowardice
💥Chap.53: BTS vs JISOO💥
💕Chap.54: Punishment💕
🤯A/N: sorry🤯
🤯A/N: Small update🤯
🔞Chap.55: Proposal or misunderstanding?🔞
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Jisoo & Jihyo: Missing Moments!

Chap.37: It's time to choose

664 43 84
Bởi Ary_Stirlingite

Two and a half months. Two and a half months were passed since Jisoo was first brought to the hospital. My heart was in million pieces, Jisoo didn't get any better, but luckily any worst. Jennie and I spent most of the time together since she was the only one who was able to be emotionally stable and keep me pretty much controlled. We had sex a couple of times, especially when I REALLY needed to take a break, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jisoo, that was why in those times instead of me being on top and in control, Jennie was.

You may think I was cheating on Jisoo, but we weren't in a relationship, there wasn't that type of us. And I was starting to think that maybe, we weren't meant to be. We were meant to cross paths, but nothing more.

Jisoo... Please at least come back... I can't take it anymore....

«Lisa, you should eat. You're already a natural skinny person and severely underweight, now that you don't eat things are worst.» said Jennie while Chaerin once again bought me food
«I'm not hungry. Maybe later...»
Jennie groaned while Chaerin said «It's either you eat or I will make you with an intravenous feeding.»
I sighed and rolled my eyes «Fine.»

I looked at Jisoo while eating, she was completely healed and for now stable. Her heart had mysterious ups and downs that nobody could understand but after all science always had something new to discover and in seeing that she was fine, we didn't worry.

I felt two arms wrap around me from behind as someone left wet, soft kissing on the side of my neck, Jennie unnie. I let her do since it was nothing new, we were both used to it.

I held Jisoo's hand gently, caressing her top with my thumb and admiring her, suddenly her heart started beating at a extremely fast pace, making me and Jennie move aside, while both doctors, Chaerin and Kim (Bobby) started taking actions.

*Earlier that day...*

I was playing with a bunch of kids at a park, it was so sad how they died, they were orphans and for some malfunctioning of the furnace the place just blew up, killing 21 kids out of 33. Along with the two owners and three people of the personal.

«Unnie! Unnie!» a 5 years old girl called me
«Ne?» I asked curious
«Why awe you here?» she had a confused face
«Cause, let's simply said that a bad man, which is my father was really mean to me and almost killed me, but I end up in a coma. Which are I think two and a half months since that happened? I'm not sure...»
She nodded «Unnie, what's a coma?»
The other kids looked at me curiously and I thought on how to explain in it in a easy way «Well, it's when someone fall asleep for an unknown amount of time and never wakes up. It could last some days, to some weeks, to months, to even years. Sometimes during that period people can go into a vegetative state, which means your brain is dead. In that case you're also basically dead so adults have to decide to let the person go or keep her in that state with a machine, knowing that the person won't ever come back.»
They all made an 'O' with their mouths and a 4 and a half years old boy asked me «Noona, this can hapwen to you? Or it have already happen?»
I smiled «Yeah, that could happen to me, but it still didn't. Or else I think I would know... I think...» I shrugged «I have to decide whether to go back or stay here.»
The same boy asked me «So you can live again?»
I nodded «If my body doesn't give up now.»
Two twins, a girl and a boy 9 years old, told me at the same time «Then go back! What are you doing here!?»
I sighed «Here I have my mom and sister and I could start a new life. There I have a new family, friends, my best friends and the girl I love and an old complicated life...»
The girl of the twins said «You should go back. You have more there than here. Plus there's this girl you like, you two can be together!»
I said «But what if it doesn't work out? Plus...» I looked down and kisses the head of Eunha, a 3 years old little girl that was in my lap «I'm scared...»
The first 5 years old kid told me «But love isn't scawy. Love is bweautiful.» she threw her arms in the air smiling
I said «But a two girls relationship isn't well seen.»
The girl asked «But why??? Love is love, and that what matter, rwight?»
I smiled and ruffled her hair «You kids are always so honest and innocent...»
A guy, probably around 20-22 years asked me «I didn't mean to listen but my little sister came to play with you and this kids and I was coming to get her and I heard. Listen, it's been two and a half months, you have to choose. I studied medicine before getting killed in a shooting on my first day to work, you're body will surely have enough issues, as the time that passed is a lot and if what I think happened to you is true, no matter of everything is healed, your body is not being active, it didn't get stronger and you have a higher risk of dying. You're really risking everything for your fear.»
I sighed «I know... But I really don't wanna regret my decision.»
He smiled «I don't think you would regret going back.»
«IF I go back, will I remember this place? The people? What have been told to me? All I have experienced?»
He shook his head «It will be just a dream to you. Then it will be up to you if believe that happened or not.»
I nodded and letting the little girl in my lap sit on the ground, I stood up and bowed «Thanks for the heads-up khm...»
He bowed and said «Lee Min-hyuk.»

(A/N: Minhyuk as himself)

I bowed again «I'm Kim Ji Soo, nice to meet you Minhyuk-ssi.»
He smiled «Oh, no formalities please.»
I nodded «I need to go now, probably they're waiting me at home. Hope we will meet again!»
He smiled «If you choose to stay here we will sure meet. Hope you will make the right choice.» he then looked down at the kids and said «Haeun, come it's time to go home.»
A 9 year old girl stood up and took his hand, now I was curious to know how the heck even her sister died «Khm, Minhyuk, how did Haeun died?»
He smiled sadly «The same way as me, she tried to protect me but end up being killed a couple of seconds before me.»

Man, the world is really ugly...

«I'm so sorry.» I said putting a hand on his shoulder
«It's okay, we're fine here. And what's most important is that we both died without suffering.» he said positively «The only bad side is that we miss our family and we lived for a short time, specially Haeun. That's why I'm telling you to go back since you can. Cause I know you're thinking about choosing to stay. But, don't throw away this opportunity.»
I sighed «I'll think about it, okay? Now, I have to go. Nyeongan!»

With that I ran away towards my house thinking...

The time has arrived I must decide... I'm gonna think a little bit more and tonight, tonight I will decide.

As soon as I entered the house, I ran in Ji Yoon's room and slammed the door open stating «Tonight I will choose.»
Ji Yoon eyes widened already knowing her sister actual decision «Have you thought enough? You sure you wanna stay?»
Jisoo sighed «You'll see tonight.»

I spent all the remaining afternoon poundering my decision, I was sure.

That was what I wanted.

I couldn't deny my feelings.

I couldn't bare this anymore.

I stepped into the living room where my mom and sisters were and stated firmly «I have chosen.»

*Present, Night time*

As the two doctors were doing everything to stabilize Jisoo's heart, I was in Jennie's arms looking at the scene unfolding in front of my eyes and hoping she wouldn't have died. I couldn't lose her.

«SHIT!» cursed Chaerin «JISOO BABY, DON'T GIVE UP NOW! NOT NOW! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO SURVIVE!!»
Doctor Kim yelled «SHE NEEDS A SURGERY! MOVE, MOVE!!»
He yelled starting to push the bed after Chaerin jumped on it, legs at Jisoo's side, practicing a heart massage.

We ran behind them but got blocked by some nurses, while the three went past a door. Jennie put her hands in her hair, while I thought about Jihyo, she had to know, everyone had to know what was going on.

I quickly dialed Jihyo's number with my heart beating quickly as fear fastly engulfed me.

(Jh=Jihyo Ls=Lisa)

Jh: Lisa, what's up? I was about to train, I swear. Is everything okay?

Lately Jihyo often ditched being to sad and worried about Jisoo.

Ls: *voice trembling* Jihyo, Jisoo... Jisoo's heart had a problem and now she's under surgery, I-I don't know what's gonna happen...
Jh: Wait for me and the others, were coming ASAP.
Ls: Be quick please...

I hung up and leaned on a wall, trying not to be negative, Jennie was talking with [BP] Chaeyoung who was probably crying her soul out. After all she knew Jisoo the longer after Jihyo even if Jisoo didn't know her.

My gaze got lost, I was looking at the other wall in front of me, my mind shut down as my vision started to darken. A male nurse, who was passing by, probably noticed my condition and asked me «Ma'am, is everything alright?»

Silence.

«Ma'am?»

Silence.

«Please come with me.» he said gently grabbing my upper arm, I shook my head and said low
«Jisoo is under surgery... I can't leave...»
He nodded «Ma'am, at least sit down and take some vitamins. I have them with me in case of emergency.»
He made me sit and forced me to take some vitamins «You're severely underweight... Are you eating?»
«I'm a naturally skinny person I'm not able to gain weight... Listen, I'm fine. I just need Jisoo back and alive.»

«LISA!» Jihyo strong voice echoed in the corridor as she ran towards me followed by the rest of the gang «Are there any news?» she was trying really hard not to cry
I shook my head «She's still inside...» I turned my head towards the door they entered before and sighed.

---

We were now in Jisoo's room, the doctors said that her heart was stable but they weren't sure she would live any longer since they did everything they could.

Jisoo's heart was beating slow, too slow, while all of us were surrounding her as we waited the inevitable

her death.

When the long beep sound took over the room, we knew that Jisoo, was now gone. Forever.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1887 words

Nyeongan! Short chapter I know... Anyway, THIS STORY ISN'T DONE, so expect more.

What do you think will happen now? Is this the end of Lisoo? Read to find out!

Please don't hate me to much for killing Jisoo ;p (I'm evil 😈)

Don't leave pls, this story still isn't done as I said.

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!

Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🦄🌈🤙🏻

{Edited}

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10K 721 21
×××× «I do very bad things. And I do them really well. One of these days, I will cut you into little pieces.» «You deserve someone who's utterly obse...
585K 8.9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
124K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
340K 11.5K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...