UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

47 - WEIRD

519 26 2
By Erinnics

|Eunwoo's POV|

"How should I tell her?" I muttered to myself and cleared my throat.

"Uhmm, Jiyoon.. will you be my"
Ughhh no!

"Jiyoon-ah, I have something to.."
No! No! No!

"Jiyoonwillyoubemydate?"
What? Are you rapping?

"Ughh! It's hopeless! Okay. One more time.. Ji-"

"Who are you talking to Eunwoo?" I jumped on my seat and turned to where the sound was coming from.

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed as I held my chest. "Sorry." She chuckled and took a seat beside me.

Bad timing man. I haven't got to practice how. But, there's no time to waste. If I don't ask her this time, someone might surpass me.

"Eunwoo? Cha Eunwoo!" I snapped out of my thoughts as Jiyoon waved her hand in front of my face. "O-oh?" I stuttered.

"Sorry. I zoned out."

"Oh, it's fine. So, about this coming Prom Night.." She paused. Oh man. I know where this is heading.

"Do you already have your date?" I knew it! Now, what am I supposed to answer?

"I-uhh.. I still don't have one." I murmured. "Sorry? I didn't heard what you said." She chuckled.

"Oh. I said, I still don't have one." I replied, lowering my head as my face reddened out of embarrassment.

"Oh, okay." She simply replied. I took a deep breath as I cleared my throat and faced her.

"Uhmm.. actually.." She hummed in response as she raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "Will you be my date for this Prom Night?"

Her eyes widened as she stuttered, "E-excuse me?"

"Jiyoon, will you be my date for this Prom Night?" I repeated the question calmly but, let's be honest here. My heart was beating so loudly as if it was going to jump out of my body.

Shivers ran through my spine as I clenched my fists, ready to hear her answer. Please say yes. Please say yes.

|Bin's POV|

I have decided my mind and the only thing left was for me to tell her. As I saw her, a smile crept up my cheeks and I quickly waved my hand for her to notice me. Unfortunately, she didn't.

A frown was plastered on my face as I followed her to where she was going, the school garden. I was about to call out her name when I saw him.

No words dared to escape from my mouth as I listened to their conversation. I know I'm eavesdropping but, I was just stuck there.

Then, the question which I was about to ask her.. came out of Eunwoo's mouth. "Will you be my date for this Prom Night?" Jiyoon's eyes widened in surprise, taken aback by his question.

My jaws dropped at the moment. Clenching my fists and heart racing was what I only felt. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. "Right. The deal's over. My job is over. The time that we've been waiting for has come. But why am I feeling something weird? Why am I not happy for her?"

I quickly made my way out of the school garden, not wanting to hear her answer. I know it already. She would surely say 'yes.' She'd be the happiest girl in the world, her dream was granted.

I want to go back home right now. I don't have much energy left for the rest of the subjects.

I got back to the classroom with my hands stuffed in my pockets and I quickly made my way to my seat. I crossed my arms on my table and laid my head on it. That question, his question was still stuck on my head.

"Yah, Moon Bin." I lift my head up and looked at Rocky with a blank face. "What's wrong? You haven't got your date?" He asked teasingly.

I just rolled my eyes at him and buried my face back to my arms. "Yah, is everything okay?" Soo-ah asked as she tapped my shoulder lightly.

I looked at the two of them and sent them a glare. I stood up from my seat, but before I could even walk out from the classroom.. I saw Jiyoon smiling so brightly with Eunwoo.

It just made my day worse. I quickly went to my comfort place and got myself back together.

I thought I was alone until...
"Hyung!" I quickly turned my head and saw Sanha waving his hand with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a very low tone, almost a whisper. "I saw you walking towards here so I followed you." He replied.

"Oh." It was the only word that I replied, I don't have much energy to ask him more questions. He took a seat beside me and observed the view of the whole city.

"Hyung-" I cut him off. "Look, Sanha. I just want some alone time right now. I'm not in the mood for your jokes."

"I know. That's why I intended to follow you here and have a talk." He replied with a slight smile.

"Huh? What do you mean you know?" I asked out of confusion. "I've been observing you for the past few days. I know your situation. I know the reason why you act weird and such." He explained.

"W-what do you mean? Me? W-weird?" I stuttered. He hummed in response and added, "Who else?" He chuckled.

"Sanha. Stop beating around the bush and spill the beans." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hyung, the way you look at her, the way you treat her, the way you smile when she's around you, that's what it makes you weird." He explained with a smile.

"What in the world are you talking about Yoon Sanha?" I asked, raising my voice. "I'll never stop beating around the bush Bin hyung. You need to find it out yourself. That's all I can say." He smiled once again. He then stood up, tapped my shoulder and left me dumbfounded.

"Her? The way I look at her? I way I treat her? What in the world? Who is this her he's talking about? You're just giving me more questions unanswered Yoon Sanha." I muttered under my breath.

•••

|3rd person's POV|

As the last bell rang, students quickly fixed their things up and headed home.

Jiyoon couldn't take the smile off her face after Eunwoo's question.

"Will you be my date for this Prom Night?" Everytime she recalls that question, her smile gets wider as her heart beats faster. She couldn't wait to tell the good news to her boy bestfriend, Moon Bin.

"Eunwoo, why don't you go first? I'll just say something to Bin." She said with a smile. "Oh, okay. I'll just wait for you at the school gate." He smiled back as he went out of the room.

Jiyoon quickly rushed to her bestfriend who was burying his head on his arms on the table. She took a seat in front of him and lightly tapped his shoulder.

Bin lifted his head up and looked at his bestfriend with a blank face. She took a deep breath, ready herself to tell him about her good news.

"Bin, I have some good news for you." She started with a smile on her face. "I-" He cut her off since he already knows what she's going to tell him.

"Let me guess. Eunwoo asked you out as his date for the Prom Night." He said, feeling a lump on his throat.

Jiyoon looked surprised and asked, "Oh? H-how did you know?"

"Just." He simply replied and buried his head on his arms once more. "Yah. Shouldn't you be happy for me?" She asked, poking his shoulder.

Bin looked at her and said, "Uhmm.. I'm really happy for you." He then faked a smile and went back to what he was doing.

"Yah, why are you acting so weird?" She pouted, crossing her arms.

Bin looked at her once more and said, "Kim Jiyoon. Your phone's too noisy, answer it. Your prince is calling you. I'm sorry but I have to go." He then grabbed his backpack, slung it over his shoulder, headed to the door and left her dumbfounded.

Jiyoon then shook her head, picked up her phone and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Jiyoon-ah, are you done?" Eunwoo asked. "Oh, yeah. I'm about to leave the room." She replied.

"Okay. I'll just wait for you here." She then ended the call as questions were slowly filling up her mind.

"How could he notice that someone was calling me while I didn't even hear one single ringtone? Why is Bin acting so weird anyways? We promised not to keep secrets anymore but now.. he's not even opening himself up to me." She thought to herself.

-

A/N: Hey guys! I just want to thank you for the reads!! Thank you so, so much!! I can't believe I've reached 700+ reads 😍. I really, really appreciate it.

How's the story going? Is it okay? You can comment down below your thoughts! I'm sorry for some grammar errors though.

I hope you like it! Luvluv! 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 30
Due to other students misbehavior, Eunwoo started to form a huge hatred towards school. Everything about the environment irritates him until he met...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
18.7K 422 24
.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023
3.8K 137 9
The Web Drama starring Astro, To Be Continued, written with a twist, with a few new characters.