Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)

9K 188 68
By Vorrentis

Words: 5718

======================================================

Everyone in the audience stood up and applauded the two girls who performed to their heart's content.

Both Tzuyu and Nayeon were posing and smiling at the crowd, breathing hard and softly huffing to get their breath back.

Their throats were dry as they tried to use their saliva to quench them and their legs were a bit sore, but they did it.

Their best performance yet in their opinion.

No tones were missed and their choreography was on point as they were synched with each other flawlessly.

After a couple of seconds, the two stood up regularly and bowed at the crowd in each direction, showing off their smiles as they raised their heads back up.

Then Nayeon held Tzuyu's hand and raised it in the air as the crowd cheered them on.

"Thank you everyone! We hope you enjoy the rest of the night!" Nayeon yelled in her mic on the other hand as everyone applauded with the duo fleeing to the right of the stage, walking towards the claps of the crew and some other performers as well.

They each thanked every one of them as they walked towards a table with refreshments and much-needed water as the next performance was on, sitting on set-up chairs while getting ice-cold water from a cooler.

"We did well Tzuyu, great job," Nayeon rose a hand up as Tzuyu high-fived back, both getting some breath back, "I think it was our best performance yet," Nayeon noted with Tzuyu...

"I wish (YN) was here," Tzuyu said while twirling the bottle around with Nayeon nodding.

"Yeah. I was searching for her/him in the crowd thinking s/he'll surprise us." Nayeon admitted as Tzuyu then looked at her.

"You too?" Tzuyu asked as Nayeon nodded.

"You as well?"

Tzuyu nodded. "S/He's always there for us that I expected her/him to be there, just cheering us on."

"And to think we were thinking of not even performing." Nayeon said not looking at Tzuyu anymore, "what s/he said about us is still pumping me up." Nayeon gave a faint smile as Tzuyu nodded.

"Well that's (YN) for you, always there for us," Tzuyu muttered, "...always...where would we be without her/him?"

Nayeon's head jerked as she stared at Tzuyu once more.

"I don't know Tzu, I don't know," Nayeon answered, "and this isn't the first time s/he's had to pick us up. We trained for so long and I remember each time where I wanted to stop. But (YN) was always there for a pep talk with me and I come back up and start practicing again." She had smiled as she remembered a lot of events, including the most recent one with the pics...but frowned, "did s/he told you I got angry at her/him?" Nayeon said suddenly as Tzuyu nodded.

Nayeon grasped the almost full water bottle and Tzuyu heard the crunching sound of the plastic.

"I feel so guilty Tzu...I told her/him their support meant nothing to us..."

Tzuyu's lips parted.

"Why would you say that?" She was almost mad at the notion.

"I was just frustrated...and really stupid, but course (YN) wasn't affected by it...nothing really affects her/him. No matter what happens, s/he's always happy and upbeat and caring and there for us. I'm glad s/he did that, we needed it." Nayeon admitted.

"...We need her/him." Tzuyu corrected her as Nayeon looked to her partner and nodded.

"You're right. We need her/him."

After what she said, both girls sat there thinking about you in silence, despite the music and people all around.

It wasn't often that you weren't around the two and when you weren't, you were all they could think of most of the time.

As they said, it felt odd that you weren't around and they didn't enjoy the feeling-

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Both looked to the left of Nayeon to see a man and three people behind him: two ladies and another man.

All were wearing professional clothing.

The one clapping looked to be in his fifties, his wrinkles and gray hair proved that.

"Well done ladies well done," the man clapping said as he came to a realization, "we aren't interrupting something right?"

"No, you're good, uh thank you," Nayeon spoke with a wondered look to them as the elder lowered his hands.

"I'm sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Mr. Huin, of the NV Uprising."

Both girls eyes widened upon hearing the name and agency.

"M-may I ask why are you here?" Tzuyu asked as she stood up side by side with Nayeon.

"Well for you two," He answered as both girls held their breaths, "normally I would have scouts come here, but after speaking and dealing with your agent, I was very impressed with your girl's work so I came down to see you two in person. And your performance was spectacular. Right?" He asked his companions as they nodded.

Both girls were having trouble breathing right now.

"Both held your notes and pitches very well, visuals are a definite plus, and your choreography was well done. May I ask who came up with it?" He asked as Nayeon gulped.

"W-well we research moves and added our own twists into it," Nayeon admitted as Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"And self-taught as well. It certainly was a fantastic performance ladies."

"T-thank you...I-I'm sorry, but did you say 'agent'?" Nayeon asked. "We don't have an agent."

He gave a quizzical look to them.

"Hehe, well your friend (YN) of course."

And once again both girls were speechless.

No...

It couldn't be...

(YN)...their (YN)...

"(Y-(YN)..."

"Yup, came into my office yesterday," Mr. Huin acknowledged as both girls couldn't believe it.

You got an agency to watch them and not a scout but the freaking owner.

"We discussed you two. He had your songs, past performances, talents, pics, disks of you girls even training. S/he was well prepared and I was very impressed with what I saw." Mr. Huin continued as now both girls were just in awe...you went to that extent for them?

He laughed a bit at their expressions.

"I guess s/he didn't tell you about me."

Both girls didn't answer.

"Well that's fine. Is s/he here by any chance?"

They shook their heads.

"N-no, uh, s/he couldn't make it. Got really sick," Nayeon muttered as Tzuyu's eyes dropped.

Mr. Huin wasn't surprised.

"Oh, I see, well I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Well, I don't want to waste any more time," he then pulled out a couple of cards and presented them to the two, "we would like to welcome you two to NV Uprising."

Both girls stared at the titanium cards as if it was the most precious thing in the world for them.

"Y-you're serious..." Tzuyu muttered as he nodded.

"Of course, I know it's not JYP or Big Hit but we do have some promising groups with us and who knows, maybe you two will be our greatest yet." He said to them as they still were staring at the cards, "come on, don't be shy." He gestured as the girls walked closer and took the cards, staring at the information on them.

"Call that number and we'll schedule a tour and once you get settled around, we'll fix you up with a schedule of what your girl's practices might look like." He gave instructions to both girls looking like they were about to cry.

"I-...I...t-thank you Mr. Huin" Nayeon bowed as tears were starting to form. Tzuyu followed her action as Mr. Huin nodded.

"You're quite welcome and we're happy to have you on the team, but to be honest, I'm not the one you should really be thanking."

Both girls looked up at him.

"Well, unfortunately, I must be off, I hope to see you two soon." He said and with one last bow from him, he left with a wave goodbye along with the three others, leaving both girls standing stunned.

The only noise was from the other people in the audience, but all that was blocked out.

They did it...

They got into an agency...

All their work and practice paid off...

Nayeon smiled as wide as she could and some tears of happiness dropped down her cheeks as she held the card towards her body.

Tzuyu just stared at the card like she won a lottery.

"W-we did it Tzuyu 'sniff' w-we did it..." Nayeon silently spoke as her voice was breaking as she looked forward in disbelief...then Nayeon's thoughts went towards one person.

"(YN)...oh my god (YN)...we have to-"

"You have no idea how difficult this is! All you do is stand there, do nothing and watch us fail! How about you do something!"

She remembered what she said to you...and guilt washed over her like a tsunami.

'I got mad at her/him...s/he was helping all along...and I yelled at her/him like a complete idiot...' Nayeon thought looking down, she almost figured she didn't deserve this.

"How can I..." Tzuyu looked at Nayeon, "what kind of a friend am I?" She said as a tear went down her cheek and onto the card. "He did all this for me...for us...and I-I was such a bitch at her/him..."

She felt guilty...really guilty about what she said now.

"Both of us..." Nayeon looked at Tzuyu, "we both are at fault..."

Her eyes softly gazed at Nayeon's who nodded.

"Let's go see him/her, quick."

"Ne, we do." Tzuyu agreed.

=======================================================

TIMESKIP

The two girls parent's came and congratulate the two's performances.

They didn't want to tell them about the agency yet as they had other plans.

You.

You were the one person they desperately wanted to see and talk to the most right now.

Not just to tell them the multiple thank you's and sorry as well as an explanation on how you managed it all but both just wanted to be around you now.

After a moment's congratulations, their parents agreed and let them drive to your place.

Nayeon had her car already here since they had to come earlier than their parents.

Along the way, none of the two spoke.

The two girls had thoughts only about you.

Tzuyu was happy.

Happy that you did all this for them. She figured it was too much of what you did though, but regardless, you got them to take one major step in their dream.

Then she started to think, she told you of just stopping...she wasn't 100% committed to the idea, but it was leaning towards it.

She remembered your look in the car when she told you...during that moment she didn't care...but thinking back now...she felt horrible for saying such things.

She felt bad, not as much as Nayeon though.

Who knows how long you were doing this and they both were just going to stop.

She doesn't even know what to say to you but right now, she just wants to be with you.

Nayeon was besides herself.

She should be happy, she should, but with what she said to you just days ago; had she known that you were meeting with NV...no, even if she did know, she didn't have the right to say those mean things to you.

You were only helping her like always and rather than thanking you...she lashed out at you.

It wasn't your fault, it was the damn judge's comments that made her that pissed off and she brought it out at you like her stress ball.

As soon as she sees you, she promised to give you the biggest apology she's ever given.

================================================

DING DONG

The two girls waited as the door opened to reveal your mom.

"Nayeon? Tzuyu? What are you doing here?"

"We finished the concert," Nayeon explained both were in a hurry to get inside.

"Oh, well not that I don't enjoy seeing you two, but shouldn't you be at home resting?"

"We came to see (YN)," Nayeon spoke again.

Your mom smiled and shook her head.

"Right, well we're sorry about missing your performance." She said in an apologetic tone.

"It's okay," Nayeon said as Tzuyu nodded and asked, "is he okay?"

"Yeah, a fever, came out of nowhere too." She said as she crossed her arms. "S/He even tried to get up but her/his body was burning and we forced her/him to stay. S/e wasn't happy of course."

The girls internally smiled...not of your pain, but you trying to fight it to get to them.

"So how'd it go?" She asked.

"It went well, very well." Tzuyu finally decided to speak.

"Well, that's great. Anyway, (YN) is in her/his room, I brought dinner up to her/him." She said pointing up the stairs.

"Well if you don't mind, may we be with him?" Nayeon asked as Tzuyu nodded.

Your mom looked puzzled.

"I don't mind, but be careful okay," She warned them as they nodded their heads.

"Thank you, Ms. (LN)." Nayeon expressed as your mom sidestepped.

"There are also leftovers as well if you girls want something to eat." She said as both girls came in.

"Thank you," Nayeon said as they both went up the stairs to your room your mom chuckled watching them hustle.

"Kids."

================================================

KNOCK KNOCK

...

No answer.

"You think he's asleep?" Tzuyu asked.

"S/He just got food, let's just open the door quietly," Nayeon said as she twisted the knob and both peeked inside and soon saw you sitting on your bed with food on your lap as you were watching a video on your laptop with headphones on while eating, your vision away from the door.

Both girls just stared at you as Tzuyu softly smiled Nayeon had a frown.

Then without scaring you, Tzuyu flicked the light switch on and off as you took notice and turned to the door and jumped in place as you saw Tzuyu and Nayeon standing there.

Both just staring at your side by side as they walked in while you removed your headphones

"W-What are you two doing here?" You spoke in a shock as you sat up properly and removed the plate from your lap and onto the bed. "How was-"

You were cut off by Nayeon walking towards you, well fast walking, and before you asked another word-

GRASP

She practically jumped on you, her knees above your thighs and her hands around your neck.

"I'm sorry...sniff I'm so sorry (YN)..." She spoke as you blinked into her hair.

Was she...crying?

So very quickly, you hugged her back with one arm.

You looked at Tzuyu still standing there with her hands together.

"Tzu? What happened, was the perfor-"

"We got into an agency." She said cutting you off.

Your expression was slowly going into shock.

Did you hear that right?

"No..." She nodded.

"Yeah..."

You smiled widely.

"Oh my go-" Your throat clogged as you yelled in excitement and it caused hurt in it as you faced away from Nayeon to cough in your left elbow.

Nayeon stopped hugging you and both looked concerned at you.

"You okay?" They both said as Tzuyu approached you until she stood in front of you as Nayeon backed up a bit, but still on you.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." You said as you took a deep breath to get some air, "I-I can't believe it...you serious?" They both nodded. "No way...that's...that's amazing..." You said softly.

"And it's thanks to you (YN)." Tzuyu said.

"So Mr. Huin came?" You said as they looked at you.

"(YN)...how in the hell did you even pull that off? not only getting an agency but getting the boss too." Nayeon spoke as you didn't want to tell them exactly how you did it...you didn't want them to worry or freak out about how you did it.

"I just talked with him. I scheduled a meeting that took forever and we talked." You said with confidence to try to hide it from the two.

Too bad they knew you too well.

They didn't take the answer fully.

It seemed too simple, too easy...but they didn't press onwards, Mr. Huin said as well that you both talked, so they took that into consideration.

"But come on girls, we can talk details later. We should celebrate." You said suddenly to get their thoughts away as both girls had a small smile and quickly it disappeared.

"Actually (YN)," Tzuyu said as she sat down on your left, "we need to apologize to you," She said looking at you.

"For what?"

"For almost giving up," Nayeon replied as you looked at her, "and for everything that I said to you..."

"Ah come girls, that's done and over with." You said as they shook their heads.

"No (YN), you had this all planned out and everything. And we almost stopped performing in the concert. If you hadn't changed our minds...we probably wouldn't have signed on." Nayeon muttered glumly as Tzuyu nodded.

"Well, not really. Mr. Huin said that he would have taken you two in before I mentioned you had the concert. You would have just performed in front of him. So even without the concert, I'm certain you girls would have gotten in." You explained to them.

"...Even so (YN), that's not the point. The point is that you have always picked us up when we're down." Tzuyu spoke up as you turned to her.

"What am I supposed to do? Leave you alone? I can't do that."

"We know (YN) and we appreciate it very much." Then Tzuyu's looked down and her frown deepened.

"Then what's wrong?" You said while turning to Nayeon, whose face scrunched up as she started to have tears.

"I'm so sorry (YN)...I didn't mean what I said to you after our audition...your support is everything to me." She said sincerely.

"Nayeon it's fine, you were just frustrat-"

"No, when I said that you should do something...you were, you were helping us so much and I'm just the worst person to be friends with you and-"

You cut her off by holding her shoulder delicately which caused her to look at you.

"Nay, I don't care about what you said to me that night, I honestly don't. I'll accept your apology, but you have nothing to apologize for. You were just frustrated and needed to let off some anger. And if I have to be that punching bag or stress ball, then so be it." You said shrugging at that last part.

"..."

"But know this Nayeon. Nothing and I mean nothing will make you a 'worse' anything. You're my best friend and this goes to you as well Tzu." You said letting go of Nayeon and leaning a bit back to see both of them, "nothing you two say or do will ever be bad. I'm here for you two, in the best of times and the worst." You looked between the two as you looked left and right.

And that was it.

Their breaths were cut short and their hearts were beating madly fast and both of them were loving it.

Then without another word, Nayeon jumped onto you as she hugged your waist, her knees on the bed as she gently placed her head on your left shoulder.

Tzuyu followed suit, but more carefully and leaned onto your body with her head resting on your right.

Both bodies up against yours and their heads on your shoulders.

You just smiled as you let them be.

"Thank you...really." Nayeon said as she arms tightened.

You three stayed in that position, hearing nothing but the breathing of each each one.

None of them wanted to ruin the moment.

======================================================

TIMESKIP

TWO DAYS LATER

"Umm...we're here for a tour?" Nayeon asked the receptionist

"Names?" She asked.

"Im Nayeon and Chou Tzuyu." Nayeon replied.

"Oh the new trainees." They nodded. "Yes, Mr. Huin was expecting you to come, let me inform him." The receptionist said as she dialed a number on the phone on her desk.

"I hope (YN) gets here. You think s/he's okay?" Tzuyu said looking at the entrance.

"S/He'll be here, don't you worry," Nayeon assured.

Currently, Tzuyu and Nayeon were at NV.

You were coming as well when you got all better...well slightly better.

They invited you to come with seeing as how you got them there and they wouldn't take no for an answer.

You were a bit hesitant about going through with what happened and all, but you complied to come.

As long as you avoided anyone that might have recognized you and talked about what you did.

Nayeon's and Tzuyu's families knew of the acceptance in NV and a party was to be thrown...but they declined.

Declined cause of you.

They didn't tell them that you got them in. You told them not to.

Since you didn't tell your mom about this, you thought that they would thank your parents as well and if your mom and dad were involved, they would probably figure out what your scene and soon Nayeon and Tzuyu as well.

They ultimately agreed after a long discussion.

You couldn't really to the party because you couldn't go anywhere due to your sickness until now that is, and you were still feeling the effects.

But they promised that as soon as you were good to go, a huge party would be thrown.

And today instead of going to school, all three decided to do the tour alone.

And Nayeon and Tzuyu told their families about it and rather than having the entire families go, they let the two go alone, plus you.

You told your parents about how they got in and they wanted you to go with them and while they were hesitant, they let you off but made sure to call if anything arises with you.

"I know. I want her/him to be here when we start." Tzuyu explained.

"We won't begin without (YN) Tzuyu," Nayeon reassured.

Then Tzuyu smiled widely as Nayeon looked and saw you walking into the building with a mask on, waving at them, and went closer.

"Hey I was-"

Tzuyu hugged you as you came near the two.

"I thought you would miss the tour." She said while looking at you as you smiled at her.

"Traffic, my bad."

"You should have come with us (YN)," Nayeon said as Tzuyu dropped her arms while Nayeon gave you a small hug too.

"I'm still feeling under the weather, so I didn't want to risk you girls getting sick too." You said, pointing at your mask with Nayeon rolling her eyes.

"Always caring for us (YN)." She said as you nodded.

"Always Nay, so what's going on?" You asked as the three turned to the receptionist.

"We're waiting for our tour guide," Tzuyu responded.

"Ahh."

"Alright, Mr. Huin will be done in a minute." The receptionist said to which you three nodded and waited there.

-------------------------------------

True to her word and a few minutes later, the boss himself showed up.

"Hello, you three."

You three bowed at him.

"Mr. Huin, Tzuyu and I would like to thank you for accepting us. We promise to not disappoint." Nayeon said still looking down."

"Please, you three, no bowing please." You three got to regular stance.

"I know it's formalities, but around here, we just said the hi or good morning of the sorts."

You three nodded.

"And you're very welcome and I'm sure you won't either, with what I saw at the concert and what your friend showed me." The two girls looked back at you with a smile.

"Speaking of whom, may I speak with you (YN) for a moment?" He asked.

"Uhh sure." You said as you walked forward, passing the girls, you looked back and shrugged.

You walked forward with him as you both walked until you were a good distance away from the two.

He stopped and turned to you.

"So you didn't tell what you did?" Mr. Huin asked you.

"You kidding? Why should I tell them? No. That ain't happening." You reaffirmed yourself. "I just don't want to scar them okay. It's their first day and they have many more to come and to tell about me...that can't happen. So please Mr. Huin, don't tell them okay." You asked pleadingly.

With a sigh, he just nodded.

He actually cared for you, he did see himself in you when he was younger.

"Fine...but be more careful next time (YN) okay?"

"There isn't going to be a next time Mr. Huin." You said.

Mr. Huin just nodded.

"Fine...and don't worry about hiding your identity, Klein and Rammus aren't around anyway."

"It's not just for hiding, I am still sick."

"Whatever you say." He said as he turned around.

"Wait." Mr. Huin once again turned.

"Thank you Mr. Huin...for everything." You said to him.

He looked at you and smiled.

"No worries (YN)."

You nodded and both walked back to the girls.

"So shall we start?" He said to the three.

"You're our guide?" You asked.

"I know I'm the boss, but I want to personally give the trainees the tour, gives me some time to get to know them." He said.

You three nodded. It was a good reason.

"Now let's get started shall we?" They nodded as all four went towards a hall.

"What were you two talking about?" Nayeon asked you at your left.

"Business." You said as Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Think you're all that now huh." She said.

"Maybe I am~" Nayeon then playfully jabbed at your side as you avoided it and fought back as Tzuyu just shook her head.

Mr. Huin just smiled at the teens.

He definitely saw himself in you. That's how he was with his wife when he was younger.

"Alright, now the first thing is..."

==================================================

TIMESKIP

After showing them around the floors, the rooms, and where each main core locations are such as the vocal and dance studio where.

Even having a spa treatment, gym floor, and cafeteria as well.

He said it wasn't as big, but it came with pretty much everything you need to practically live here.

You three loved what you saw.

They even got to meet some of their fellow trainees, some of which have been there for more than three years already.

Which surprised the two of them, but not you.

And then a video to wrap things up on what NV stands for and such.

All in all, it was like a tour of a school.

It was a 40-ish minute tour when they finally stopped near the lobby as they were walking down a hallway to get to the lobby.

"And that's NV Uprising. So any questions?" She asked as they kept walking, but looked back at them.

They both shook their heads.

"Good."

He then stopped and turned around to face them.

"Now you can either start now or we can schedule a meeting on what your schedules will be like. Since you two are a duo, we'll put you two together as much as possible." He said to them.

"We can start now. Our parents told us to take as much time as we need for this." Nayeon said as Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"Okay then. Someone will be with you two to get started. We'll also see your girl's experience as well by demonstrating in front of the coaches and choreographers here." He explained and both just smiled and nodded.

"Well girls, just follow me...(YN) I'm sorry, but you have to stay here. Only trainees." He finished off.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Huin. We won't disappoint you in accepting us." Nayeon said bowing as well as Tzuyu.

"I'm sure you won't girls...and (YN), I hope to you see more often too."

"You probably will. Goodbye, Mr. Huin." You said as he nodded and then turned around to leave, leaving the three alone.

Tzuyu and Nayeon got to standing up now and were slightly jumping in place as they were both excited.

You smiled at their antic.

You had to admit, this was a great place.

The trainees they met were nice, it felt like a happy environment, it wasn't that far and the reputation was decent too.

Suddenly Nayeon and Tzuyu then turned around and sprinted at you.

You were tackled into a hug by both of them.

"Thank you (YN)." You heard both say.

"Hey, it was you two who got in with your talent...I just talked with a person."

"Yeah...but you made it possible in the first place." Nayeon said as they released the hug, "how could we thank you (YN), really?" Nayeon added as you shook your head.

"Do your best, always," you answered as the two nodded, "I'll be here waiting and then we can celebrate out okay?"

Both girls smiled at you and nodded as they left back to Mr. Huin, leaving you standing there as you saw them leave down towards a hallway.

Then they turned their heads and waved at you as you waved back and they left in a corner.

===============================================

"Girls, this is my assistant Jane. Jane will be the ones to help you organize your contracts."

Jane looked young, mid 20's if the girls had to assume. Shoulder-length blonde hair that covered her left eye, and with black tips.

She was very pretty to the two girls.

"Wait, don't we need our parents?" Nayeon asked.

"We have different paperwork for them, you can take them when you leave. These are actually for you two only, it just states about your time and works now belonging to NV." Jane said to which they nodded.

"Now at NV we...excuse me a moment." Mr. Huin took his phone out.

"Yes...ahh, just a minute," He took his phone away, "Jane I need you to take over for a minute."

"No worries sir." He nodded.

"Yes I'm here...yes I tru-" And then he left the trio in the room as she shuffled a few papers.

"Now like I said, you're now tied with NV once you sign the contract, it's not anything permanent since we'll renew them each year if we choose to renew you."

They nodded.

"We'll pay for services such as food, medical, equipment, and lessons, but you must put in the effort in time for working every day. Everything else will be in your parent's papers. Once they both get signed, you're now officially NV members."

This got both girls excited as she smiled at the new duo.

"I'm sorry, I'm Jane Lin, forgive me for not introducing myself." She said.

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Im Nayeon." Both girls introduced themselves and she looked between each one.

'Where have I heard those names before?...oh..."

"Ohh, so you're Nayeon and Tzuyu?"

Both girls looked at her funny.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked.

"Just that you have a very very stubborn manager or friend or whoever s/he is."

That caught their attention.

"(YN)?"

"Right, (YN), hehe, was s/he that talk of the building for a couple of days. You're very lucky to have someone like her/him managing you." Jane said as both girls smiled.

"We know," Tzuyu said softly.

"How is he by the way? He's not in critical condition or anything right?"

Both girls blinked and stared at her with confused looks.

"W-what do you mean by critical condition?"

"Well with what he went through I figured he would-...wait...did he not tell you?" She looked at both of them.

Both girls were starting to freak out.

"T-tell us what?" Nayeon asked while in a slight panic.

"Oh dear...uh, maybe I shouldn't-"

"Tell us what!?" Nayeon said loudly as she stood up, scaring the assistant.

Nayeon quickly realized this and apologized.

"I'm sorry...please tell us, what did he do?" Nayeon asked again sitting back down.

Jane looked between the two.

"He...well he practically risked his life for you two." Jane said upfront as Tzuyu rose a hand to her mouth as Nayeon's lips parted.

"He-I'm sorry...r-risked his l-life." Nayeon asked once more as Tzuyu couldn't even talk right now.

"...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have- I didn't know he was-"

"No...tell us exactly what he did."

======================================================

You were sitting in the lobby seats waiting for the two to be done, playing on your phone while waiting.

You were smiling at what's been happening.

The concert was a big hit, they both did their best performance (you saw how well they were thanks to a recording of someone from the stands), and now they were signing contracts.

Everything was going perf-

"(YN)!"

You heard your name and loud footsteps coming as you looked and saw Tzuyu running at you in tears.

You stood up immediately, placed your phone away, and walked towards her to meet her hallway.

"Tzuyu!? What's wro-"

"Tell me it isn't true (YN)...please tell me it isn't true," Tzuyu said begging as she grabbed hold of your shoulders, pushing you slightly backward.

Her eyes were in fear and glistening.

Her voice sounded broken and choked.

She was also trembling.

"Tzuyu wh-"

"Please! Please tell me!"

"I-I don't what yo-"

"That you...that you were risking your life for us?" She said as tears went down her right cheek.

Your eyes widened.

"..."

Tzuyu gasped.

She let go of you and took a few steps back.

"S-so it's true." She said as she held her hands over her mouth.

"Oh no, no let me exp-"

Then you saw Nayeon walking towards you two...she looked furious.

"Nayeon, I can explai-"

SLAP

The sound echoed in the lobby as you grasped your left cheek in searing pain.

Everyone had their attention at you three.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

You looked back to see Nayeon with her hand raised and her furious look.

"Nay-"

"YOU WERE RISKING YOUR LIFE! YOUR LIFE (YN)!"

"Nay-"

"HOW COULD YOU (YN)!?" Oh she was upset, and the sting didn't help from her slap.

"L-let me explain!"

"EXPLAIN!? AT WHAT! HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE!"

You never saw Nayeon angry...let alone angry at you.

Her eyes were blazing with anger as she glared right at you.

You saw Nayeon taking a few deep breaths as Tzuyu wasn't faring any better as she held onto Nayeon.

"Why (YN)...just why?" Tzuyu asked.

You didn't think they would learn of what you did soon...and you didn't think of how they'll react...but this...

"...I-I did for you two..." You just said...you weren't thinking, you just told them the truth.

...

...

...

...

...

"...Us..." Tzuyu said in the most broken tone you ever heard...it was breaking your heart, "we did this..."

"No, oh god, no Tzuyu it wasn't-"

Without another word, Tzuyu just ran as you saw tears coming down.

"T-Tzuyu...Tzuyu!" You called out as her body was fleeing towards the entrance as she left through the door.

You then looked at Nayeon.

She was shaking as she was staring at you.

"Nayeon...please, I didn't-"

You took a step forward...she took a step back.

"We didn't ask for this (YN)! We didn't ask for you to do something so idiotic!"

"..."

Nayeon turned away from you.

Then without looking at you, she also ran towards the entrance...and she left.

You stared at the entrance door where the two just left...

You wanted to chase after them...but after what Nayeon said and Tzuyu's look...you just couldn't.

But the looks on both girls' faces...to see them hurt...Nayeon's wasn't showing, but you knew she was as well...and it hurt you.

The ones you loved...and you were the cause of it.

==========================================================

AND THAT'S THAT

Thanks for pausing your life to reading this. Like/comment and thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 478 72
Just imagine that Im Nayeon is your girlfriend✨
6.8K 117 18
Twice oneshots out of my imagination. Twice X Female Reader Reminder that this is my first book and please support me and my book, thank you. Ranks: ...
252K 4.4K 50
Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice!
79.7K 2.1K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.